[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 400x386, 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1594716 No.1594716 [Reply] [Original]

>just did a HireVue one way video interview for a graduate role at a famous company

I've never felt so violated in my life. I bet some HR roasties are laughing at me for not being a Chad and they will reject my application.

>> No.1594718

that why you dont work for the man and work for yourself you fag. why would you want to be a wage slave cuck when you can be an entrepreneur. It might be a stuggle at first but its worth it in the long run.

>> No.1594734

>>1594718
average joe is incapable of working unsupervised and creating their own goals for getting shit done at work.
see why people go to college for useless degree when they can learn anything online. they need someone to plan everything for them.
ive been working for myself since 18. people are always curious and want to be an entrepreneur like me. i've tried training a few people over the years. majority bail the first day when they realize it takes work. one guy worked with me for almost a year making a few hundred a day, all profit. he quit, and is a fulltime truck driver now. when i asked him why, he said his income is a 'sure thing' working for someone else. entrepreneurship is too big of a risk for most. but it's worth it alone for the freedom it brings.