[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.33 MB, 400x560, 1564471732969.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15937746 No.15937746 [Reply] [Original]

I tried to make a drug called cathinone 3 years ago. It seemed like a pretty simple synthesis, psuedoephedrine and potassium permagnate bassically with a few reductions.
Unfourtunantely my parents had recently confiscated all my chemistry equipment so all I had to do this with was mason jars and a mortar pestle, some real ratchet shit. So I got to work, and I bassically just let the reaction chill for about a week in an old fridge we had in the garage that nobody used. It was looking fine up until that point, nice and purple and i could see the crystals forming. I had to use a pipet I stole from science class and coffee filters to filter out the solution, I did it like 5 times and it took 4 hours but was still really wet and gummy so I just gave up and just went on to reducing with isopropyl using my painting mask. It got really wet, like really fucking wet, and was still a deep red even though it should've just been a whitish pink. I figured it was because i didnt properly remove the psuedoephedrine coating and went to drying. I couldn't buy alcohol so I couldn't dry it properly either so it bassically just turned into this dish i hid downstairs for 3 months waiting for it to evaporate.
After all this it finally got pretty dry, it wasnt a crystal though and looked more like used gum way past its expiration date. I still chopped up a line and tried to sniff. I guess without a full setup i hadnt gotten all of the potassium permagnate out because it burned the fuck out of my nose. It literally felt like my nose was being eaten from the inside. So i went to wash it out and accidently swallowed some down my throat and it tasted absolutely disgusting. Then i got drunk about 5 months later and tried to use it again but it burned just as much and I still didn't feel stimmed.
So that was the end of my foray into being an entrepenuer since my products sucked and i didnt want to shell out another 1k for actual equipment or supplies. Thanks for reading my blogpost.

>> No.15937759

>>15937746
>Unfourtunantely

>> No.15937991

Bumping for you reddit spacing niggers

>> No.15938013
File: 283 KB, 595x585, 1571085973651.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15937746
l m a o just grow some pot instead of ruining your nostrils

>> No.15938118

>>15938013
Litterally what this nobody faggot pepe w/e tatted said

>> No.15938384

>>15938013
Marijuana makes me stupid, I'd rather learn a valuable skill like turning household products into mind altering substances Thank you.

>> No.15938437

Why dont you just buy some gammabutyrolactone on the interwebs and NaOH.

Combine and make a few liter of GHB, start using that daily and get crippling anxiety and isomnia. When you stop you might get seizures bland die but no big deal because this is a natural substance lmao

T. Chemical engineer who did the above, besides synthesizing high explosives during childhood. Sometimes I think it is a miracle i still have my sanity and all my fingers

>> No.15938498

>>15938437
Funny enough I actually did do it, GBL to GHB is probably the easiest synthesis I ever did, I personally didn't like GHB very much however.

I can relate also, between anarchist cookbook and erowid I had a clandestine chemistry fetish throughout my teenage years.

>> No.15938505

>>15938437
>gammabutyrolactone

Is this legal?

>> No.15938524
File: 136 KB, 223x226, 1571032365464.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15937746
You're going to blow yourself up by being a degenerate, you'd probably be better off learning nothing and just smoking rather than playing with chenicals when you're not qualified or using proper equipment for whatever type of synthesis you are trying to pull off.
Just sit your ass down and listen to your parents you moron. Maybe buy some LINK if you don't always want to be such a broke retard your whole life.
When I was 18 I grew some mushrooms, it was a good thing for me to do looking back at it. You could probably benefit from that more than trying to be a redneck heisenberg. Trust me, you don't look as cool as you think. You're barely on the same tier as some goat fucking terrorists in terms of lab qualifications, in fact id argue they might even know more basic chemistry than you.
Stay in school little nigger. Every thing you would want to learn, you can learn there if you speak up and show some interest.

>> No.15938535

>>15938505
How the hell should I know ? Why dont you google it you lazy bum, I dont know where you live

>> No.15938550

>>15937746
Learn how to synthesize antibiotics, and other medicines you can find over the counter.
If these things ever stop being sold in stores for whatever reason, if you are able to make them, people will literally think you're a wizard and will give you their treasures.

>> No.15938564

>>15938498
Yeah it is stupid simple. Bro let me give you a tip from 1 chemistry anon to another: stop this shit. If you get caught you are fucked for life most likely.

If you want to get high, just buy high quality dope it is everywhere.

I finished my degree and got a comfy job where i get to go outside of the office to commission large equipment for oil and gas industry. So now I can still fuck around with dangerous stuff and get paid for it. Im glad i didnt kill myself or got arrested

>> No.15938572

>>15938524
Your not wrong, which is why that was my last foray into chemical manufacturing. I would disagree that I didn't learn anything, that synthesis, well extraction really, went bad because I didn't have enough knowledge and was using redneck equipment you are right, I preformed many other synthesis with proper lab equipment, magnetic plates, condensors, vacuums, ect. And learned a ton about organic chemistry along the way. That is what set me apart from rednecks doing shake n bake I believe is that I learned and could solve complex organic chem equations and understand the processes that were going on when I did these projects, I was able to correctly assess what I needed to do and fix it sometimes due to that knowledge.

>> No.15938592
File: 1006 KB, 500x248, 1563155191132.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15938564
Listen to this anon OP.
This isn't the 80s anymore, if you get caught fucking around, you will be a retail wagie for the rest of your life if you are lucky.
If you actually take some time to learn the rudiments of chemistry and take a passion in it, you can really go places that most people would dream of.
Jesse!! Apply yourself!!!

>> No.15938622

>>15938572
It doesn't matter what you do. Just make sure you learn the laws of chemistry and follow then religiously if you're serious about this. Don't accept anything other than the truth. If you're not doing the work right you're not allowing the truth to be told. Pursue the truth, and you will find that God will speak through your work.

>> No.15938631

>>15938564
I appreciate it anon, I did give it up after the story I mentioned though. I dont want a degree in chem however, I'm on biz specifically because I believe there are people better suited to do tasks like that then me and would rather have my rudimentary knowledge enough to find those people and utilize them the best I can to create equity. I wasn't so interested in getting high as I was creating it because as another anon pointed out being able to create medicines out of raw material is quite literally seen as magic to many people.

>> No.15938691

>>15938631
What kind of degree do you then want ? I dont understand you synthesize stuff in your house but dont want a degree ??

Please dont tell me you fell for the college is a meme meme. Dont listen to the braindead neets on this board, allways do the opposite of biz.

>> No.15938822

>>15938691
I don't want a degree, I fell for the college is a meme long before the internet got to me though. Synthesizing drugs actually contributed a lot to it, it was pretty sureal to be skipping school to finish condensing your sassafras oil from the root before your parents get home while trying to learn how to setup a remote apex server to host an onion site on to sell your drugs on kek, and meanwhile everyone you know is sitting in class learning about how to do linear equations for the 5th day in a row. Granted i never finished either of those projects to their conclusion, and I dont mean to sound full of myself since many people younger then me do smarter things then that everyday yet still go to school, but that day in particular i decided I was done with school and would seek out information on my own that I actually deemed worthwhile.

>> No.15938895

>>15938822
Im sorry to hear that, I dont know what to say. I would suggest you still get a degree, without that you will be bound to dead end jobs or jail time if you go the clandestine route. Or you end up as a bitter NEET, in that case i would highly suggest to kys to spare us the nuisance on this board.

>> No.15938896

>>15938822
Do you hold any LINK yet?

>> No.15938963

>>15938895
I won't, I cant blame you for the concern and I appreciate the advice however, truly. I do believe in community and wish to help elevate people like you to levels where you can reach those who most need and deserve the kind advice and help you offer. Part of my challenge in that is deciding where I can best apply myself to sustain and grow communitys so positive changes can be enacted where needed, and I do believe myself to be an exception to needing to attend college as it will have a far higher oppurtunity cost, although i suppose everyone would like to think that. Either way I promise I will spare you the NEET posting, I am more of a semi-infrequent inflammatory frog poster myself.

>>15938896
Of course

>> No.15938993

>>15938963
Well if you are not planning on going to college, you need to be buying LINK, as much as you can.

>> No.15939086
File: 141 KB, 717x880, goback.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15938524
>Stay in school little nigger. Every thing you would want to learn, you can learn there if you speak up and show some interest.
you sound like a massive faggot who's still paying the interest only payments on your student loan debt

>> No.15939219
File: 832 KB, 299x235, 1571190605617.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15939086
Nope. Im straight. I live with my parents and I have a nice fat stack of linkies. You can kiss my hairy stinky balls you little bitch.

>> No.15939230

>>15939086
I have no debts. Your mom has debts to me though.

>> No.15939724

>>15937759
>Bassically
Anon is unironically baste