[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 41 KB, 750x458, apu biz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15873139 No.15873139 [Reply] [Original]

Asking for a fren:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dTbStGtL7Unr/

Dropshipping is intellectual service and I don’t have to pay VAT, r-right?
Also as a eurofag, can I use TransferWise to accept dollars to save on conversion fees?
I’ve been even considering buying LLC in US to somehow get dollar base currency in the store and ShopifyPayments.
International business sure is tedious.

>> No.15873846

>>15873139
is your business running?
did you earn any money yet?
how much did you earn?

>> No.15873866

>>15873139
>International business sure is tedious.
How dare you complain about something being tedious when you basically just sit on your ass and let your suppliers do 100% of the job while you still try to charge a pointless premium on top.

>> No.15873884
File: 124 KB, 726x750, 1563026151725.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15873866
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU CAN'T JUST MARKET PRODUCTS AND SELL THEM

>> No.15873888
File: 107 KB, 991x672, apu money.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15873846
>is your business running?
it's not.
last steps are getting USD account, designing an ad and contact advertisers.
I really don't want to fuck up payment processing.
Also marketing strategy is big thing. Kinda Overwhelmed by sheer amount of advertising channels. Not sure, which would be best for my target audience.
>>15873866
I am hiring an artist to design stuff for me, so it's little bit more involved than just reselling. I heard reselling dropshipping has gotten horrible margins due to low barriers of entry. Have to be very creative with reselling nowadays.
>pointless premium on top
sounds unfair, but that's, how free market works. Salespeople are trying to fill the demand and manufacturers are happy to oblige. Sometimes supply chain is very long. You aren't accusing your local mart for charging you premium margins?
>>15873884
hahaha!
EXACTLY!
All this financial, legal and operational side is very annoying.

>> No.15873993

>>15873884
He can, he just can't complain about it being tedious because it's fucking not.

>>15873888
>You aren't accusing your local mart for charging you premium margins?
I can't buy the products in my local mart for cheaper with their suppliers, because their suppliers only deal in bulk. That's not the same as dropshipping.

>> No.15873999

>>15873888
nice trips. what are you planning to sell?
you can set up as much as you like, but im warning you, you need a nice money cushion if you are going into that. what country are you from? are you gonna use shopify? you know any /biz/ discords?

>> No.15874077

If I use my business vat number to register on a cash & carry website solely so I can open an account, then actually pay for stuff including vat with my personal non business details, are there any Revenue implications? Is what I'm doing not allowed?

Will the cash and carry company report my details to revenue and say my company bought X amount?

>> No.15874189
File: 45 KB, 657x527, apu doomer.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15873999
cartoony type of hoodie or t-shirt for specific market.
there was specific type of hoodie I was looking for. I couldn't find it. So I hired an artist, contacted suppliers and made it real.
"Others might be interested in solution to your own problem" meme.
Honestly just trying to see, how far can marketing carry you.
Western countries are hugely based on service economy. It doesn't matter what you sell as long as you are good marketer you can sell anything. You just need a lot of followers.

>> No.15874235
File: 129 KB, 1280x1048, im a meme man myself.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15874189
not to put you down or anything but i feel like the clothing market is a bit crowded unless you have something super unique. my idea was more like manufacturing leather sex toys of high quality. like for example the hanging belts and shit that kinky westerners use. its a nice niche. a good tipp i could give you is utilize buzzwords ex. the whole area51 craze helped some people sell related products. if you stay on top of that, you can always earn on the side albeit not too much. if i saw fidget spinners coming, i would be a fucking millionaire.

>> No.15874439
File: 160 KB, 657x527, apu curious.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>not to put you down or anything but i feel like the clothing market is a bit crowded unless you have something super unique.
Very good point. I hope it will be unique. I am trying to make it unique.
>my idea was more like manufacturing leather sex toys of high quality. like for example the hanging belts and shit that kinky westerners use. its a nice niche.
Sounds good! Could be good market!
>a good tipp i could give you is utilize buzzwords ex. the whole area51 craze helped some people sell related products. if you stay on top of that, you can always earn on the side albeit not too much. if i saw fidget spinners coming, i would be a fucking millionaire.
Yeah, jumping on a hype is really big.