[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 250x202, 446941641.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15644317 No.15644317[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>Be me
>Europoor (Western)
>Second year in college
>Course in engineering
>Having some free time for the rest of the day
>Decided in secrecy to attend a CS class
>Mainly out of interest and because I don't trust them
>Who knows what they're doing there
>The auditorium was full with 200 people
>No friends in college, so no one recognized me being there
>The professor was a typical boomer
>In the beginning of the lesson he was talking about the different possibilities of their degree
>About their bright and fruitful future that is probably lost somewhere in the mid 70's
>Remembering about my 4 friends who finished college with a CS degree and after 2 years still without jobs
>Realizing the boomer is bullshitting everyone
>Looking to the left and to the right
>Zoomer infestation
>Me (pic related)
>The boomer went further talking about the wide job possibilities that their degree would give them
>Omitting the fact that there is a over saturation of CS degrees on the job market
>Omitting the fact that even if they get a job, (all those 200 people or so), they will be codemonkeys with a europoor wage of 15-20K/Y a year
>Omitting the fact that majority of working positions in IT are mainly getting taken by Eastern Europoors that would agree to work for even 12K/Y
>Omitting the fact that we don't live in the 70-80's with the Berlin Wall
>Not realizing we're at the brink of a global economic depression
>After the lesson I stand up and go outside, realizing that a CS degree is a scam

>Extra information
>My engineering course started with 400 people in the first year
>In the second year that number went to 80 or something
>Next year it will probably be 40 (If I compare with the third year people of this year)