[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 65 KB, 1334x834, 1-NpJyDGG7MuZ41bmMpEYdnA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15327387 No.15327387 [Reply] [Original]

Are IEO's just a trend what we had with ICO's? People made big profit with IEO's so far but for ICOs we also had many scams in the beginning and in the end. How long do you think will IEO's survive. Also tell me where you mostly put in your IEO profits

>> No.15327424
File: 73 KB, 499x499, 1427266323337.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it will stay alive as long as people put money in it. and most exchange will check what the IEO is doing. Good projects will always survive. I just bouhgt a nice bag of coti because its so undervalued

>> No.15327501

>>15327387
>ICO
>STO
>IPO
all shit mate

>> No.15327643
File: 158 KB, 640x640, fdsafewar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

only normal exchagnes are good rest are shit

but you have a new platform called xfutures buy IEO before listing

>> No.15327750

The risks in a digital society stem from the excessive amount of personal data attached to the traditional, centralized, third-party verification cycle most transactions today, subscribe to.

As the world delves further into the digital virtual reality, taking much we care about and that is personal into this space. Technologies and protocols need to be developed to protect the privacy and integrity of our data.

Telecoin has been developed to improve the security and privacy of transfers and transactions in a globalized fast paced world with greater digital risks. Whilst providing a long-term energy- efficient crypto-currency to the world.

>> No.15327768

So far i think IEOs are way more profitable because exchanges can just pump the coin ultrahard.
My profits went directly into some altcoins where i believe into. I bought a huge amount of ETH, ANKR and MITX at the moment and im hoping for another pump of them coins.

>> No.15327944

>>15327768
The actual utility* + token burn, will almost guarantee that the price will gradually increase.

* people ( I for one) actually buy exchange coins to reduce fees, this is different than virtually all other coins/tokens which are bought as a speculative asset.

>> No.15328039
File: 36 KB, 299x168, fafdsaf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCKING PAJEETS. Go home and fuck your little children you scumheads. You all deserve to die but before that Please buy B(itch)cloud Pro.

>> No.15328242
File: 48 KB, 457x600, photo_2019-06-29_00-43-18.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15327387
IEO trend has reached new heights with IEO on futures(IOUs).

Futures or IOUs are yet to be released tokens that give you the right to acquire native token upon their release. Users are able to trade them but not to withdraw. Users are able to exchange IOUs for real tokens when they will become transferable.

These IOU's are the new IEO. It's now really early but IEO's are slowly dying out and these IOU's give a new and fresh way to list on exchanges.

Because xFutures is a subsidiary of OKEx it's also likely that it will list on OKEx soon.

>> No.15328517

Mainreasn for icos was the simplicity. You can just create a fake project with fake people. Setup your smartcontract and all is running on the contract. High potential for scams. I think the biggest reason for failing the icos was scams. Thats also the reason why there are projects on DEX now just to find out if they are scam or not. Found out about COTI recently and that it will be listed on CEX soon. Get ready guys

>> No.15329005

I think most of the IEOs are ultra big scams. Projects are locking tokens and buying themself. People are just creating scarcity so it looks like there is big demand. It is all artificial. Dont be dumb and dont buy those expensive tokens. Just trade real on stock market or bitmex but not on those scammy shitexchanges.

>> No.15329437

Lol the xFutures IEO was a joke. Noone was able to join. I think the team bought maybe. If the next ieo again i cant join then fuck it i will just skip ieos forever!