[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 350x350, downloads.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15294144 No.15294144 [Reply] [Original]

>turned 29
>downhill since
>no friends
>world of warcraft classic subscription or a ticket to suicide
>parents haven't said my first name in 10 years or called me son
>was told to try psychedelics to beat depression from being abused elementary school
>busted and criminal record
>too bored to fap also no fap for countless weeks now
>no desire for any video games or liquor
>can't speak to anyone more than formally
>don't even bother making at least online friends anymore, just drop in discords and pretend like everything is ok
>100 chainlink stack waiting for 1000$ to buy something humble somewhere quiet and with decent climate

What the fuck are you complaining about? If you read this you're life is probably better.

>> No.15294496

>>15294144
>>100 chainlink stack waiting for 1000$ to buy something humble somewhere quiet and with decent climate
kek retard, the team owns 65%. They will literally dump $100mil each before they allow it to reach even $10

Imagine being a dev in your 20s. Work for 2 years on a simple ass product with ZERO users. End up cashing out $100mil.

>> No.15294556

>>15294496
>Imagine being a dev in your 20s. Work for 2 years on a simple ass product with ZERO users. End up cashing out $100mil.

this is why I have been seriously considering just copy-paste-ing ETH code and calling it some memecoin and just talk bs about what it can achieve and announce fake partnerships and make cash money afterwards, dumping on every bullrun