[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 236x230, 1553468402503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15234535 No.15234535 [Reply] [Original]

>wake up at around 9.30 am
>browse internet, drink coffee, do chores
>apply for jobs that I could leave my future job for if I dislike it; applying for jobs is my only vaguely productive habit and it feels pathetic to not be able to do anything as a NEET except apply to be a wagie
>start reading a new book but it feels so consumercucky and pointless and I will leave it for later
>go jogging and it feels good
>go in to central London
>go to a famous museum and see exhibits
>see Japanese stuff and wonder what the Chinese people in the room think of it
>have a phone call relating to a retailcuck job interview I will have tomorrow, and which I'm likely to get (I can afford to do nothing but I can get more money this way; my current aspirations are more emergency savings, starting a savings account, and putting some money in to crypto so I can feel the market thrills with biz)
>see a demoralising amount of tourist Staceys (see a very demoralising office Stacey / qt hybrid later on)
>go on my usual walk
>sit in a library, skim through a book
>now drinking Starboocks at eets pyoorest
>eaten nothing all day, not sure what I'll have

I see office Staceys and now imagine them giving me bad performance reviews because they dislike me.

The way benefits work in the UK, working one hour could leave me only £3/hr net better off. But not if my some other stuff happens, in which case the hours I'll have worked through the month may leave me £8.21/hr better off. My situation is weird and the only certainty is that I'm lazy, want money, but haven't yet become vaguely frugal.

I made a topic on pol yesterday that really captured the right wing news consumer experience.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222784993

I haven't slept enough and I have felt tired all day.

I need to actually do stuff. I need to make a plan. But I hate plans because it's like admitting I'm an innate failure.

>> No.15234845

Bump

>> No.15235415

SAGE
you clearly have some sort of mental problems if you sincerely believe that the anonymoose poasters of 4chan are here to engage in pointless dialogue with you
in any case my recommendation is that you accept that you are, in fact, depressed and have disassociated from the world at large and seek to re-enter normal society to achieve a prosperous and fulfilling life
should you choose not to, then I can only hope that you possess enough intelligence to self-actualise through individual hobbies and enough discipline to see your projects through to completion
failing all of the above, there is no hope for you and you should kill yourself

regardless, we are not your personal diary and you should go take a long hard look at the man in the mirror and ask yourself: why? why am I doing this?

SAGE