[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 400x400, fZ0QeFgA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15205126 No.15205126 [Reply] [Original]

I want to kill myself

>> No.15205157

Tomorow wit will pump before snapshot

>> No.15205205

Rode both pumps and made a couple hundred comfortably, then I went all-in with my winnings at 0.056582. Bastard dumps to 0.0460, but as above guy said, there is a pump looming...

>> No.15205232 [DELETED] 

>Do invest in this shitcoin if you want to BURN your money. Avoid at all costs. DO NOT BUY.

Once untied I laid on top of him, just looking in his eyes, dam I liked him. I leaned in and kissed him, making him moan once again, we rolled over him now on top of me, he positioned himself so his head was on my chest, his arms on each side of me, my arms holding him firmly to me. He and I would soon fall asleep like this, I woke about a half hour later, needing to pee really badly, the boy was out, so comfortable on his Daddy's chest. I gently rolled him off of me, he and I both sweating from our body heat. He laid there still sound asleep, naked vulnerable, his cock semi erect, his body glistening from the sweat of our bodies.

I went to pee, standing at the toilet he came in behind me, his hands wrapped around me, he grabbed my penis holding it as it unloaded. Once done the boy took my place and peed, I reached around and held his semi erect cock, it felt so nice in the hand, soft and hard at the same time, he quickly finished, I gave it a shake, then turned him around and kissed him holding his head in my hands, his arms wrapped around me we kissed losing track of time, the boys cock dripped some precum on my leg, my own cock sprung into action.

I pulled out of the kiss getting on my knees and taking his cock right there in front of the toilet, I took his hands and placed them on each side of my head, I started the action of him fucking my mouth, he soon caught on ramming his cock into me, at times I could not catch my breath, still he fucked my mouth, all to soon his balls rose, his cock tightened, his grip pulling me in more, the boy took my mouth and throat, he rammed his cock in, till he held it deep in my throat, his cock spurting what felt like gallons of cum in me.

>> No.15205233

>>15205157
>>15205205
I am currently delusional as well
If this pump doesn't happen I'm ded

>> No.15205251

>green, green, green
>One day of red..."is this coin dead? Fuck this."

It'll pump. Chill.

>> No.15205286

Relax boys its only money

>> No.15205299

Relax boys its only money

>> No.15205337

Boys, please relax. It's only money afterall.

>> No.15205344

>>15205337
I agree its only money

>> No.15205373

Eat my pants

>> No.15205379

It’s only money kek

>> No.15205388 [DELETED] 

>Pajeet shill thread. DO NOT BUY. BUY AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

Tyler lead Chris back to the room with his roommate's hand firmly gripped in his own. They were going so fast, bounding over the damp lawn and up the residential hall stairs. Tyler pressed his lips against Chris's, slamming him back against the door, and then pushing him inside. "Take your pants off," Tyler commanded, and Chris was quick to comply. They were all over each other like wild dogs, each grabbing at the other's body, only breaking away to retrieve lube and a condom.

Chris let Tyler push him back against his bed, back onto those cum-splattered sheets. They both climbed up, still grasping at each other hungrily. Tyler slid onto his back and pulled Chris on top of him. "God, I fucking hate how hot you are," Chris gasped, and Tyler pulled him closer.

"Prove it," Tyler growled, sucking and nibbling on his roommate's neck and ear.

Chris rolled the condom onto his cock, carelessly drizzling lube over himself and onto Tyler's hole. Tyler was desperate, already panting and hooking his legs over Chris's own. They were both too drunk and uncoordinated for any of this, but couldn't stop if they tried. Everything was crashing together. Chris pressed his dick against Tyler's asshole and the young man groaned, pressing back against him, not caring that it hurt. Chris moved fast, thrusting into Tyler and pressing his shoulders into the bed with an unbelievably firm pressure. Tyler wasn't one to be bested, though. He grabbed Chris and pulled him down, kissing his neck and then biting it, hard, scraping his teeth against Chris's skin. "Fuck," Chris groaned, and Tyler gave a smug little grin and slammed his hips back against Chris's own.

"Choke me."

Chris's hands were around Tyler's neck in an instant. He squeezed tightly, a thumb on either side of Tyler's windpipe, watching Tyler's skin flush and eyes widen. His eyebrows gained this pleading arch, like finally he was giving up control. H

>> No.15205390
File: 484 KB, 1077x965, Screenshot_20190809-005055~2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.15205400

>>15205379
Fuck you

>> No.15205413 [DELETED] 

>>15205400
>Are you mad pajeet? I can do this all day. All day.

Fred turned around and faced Jenna. Her face was a mess, dripping of drool and his nasty slime from his ass. He pinched her nipples hard and licked her nasty messy face. Jenna groaned. Her cunt was throbbing and itching for a fuck.

She rasped into his ear. "Lick my fucking dirty face motherfucker. Lick the slime like a dirty dog. After that I want you to fuck my cunt. Fuck my dirty whore cunt. Make me scream. I want to be as dirty as a pig wallowing in shit. I want you to hurt my cunt and ass. Fuck my ass and tear my asshole open. I want you to bust my ass and make it gape like a crater. I want to see it large enough to fit your fist in. FUCK ME BASTARD. Fuck my brains out. I want to fill my body with your cum. FUCK ME TILL I PISS MOTHERFUCKER. FUCK ME!"

That's all the encouragement that Fred needed. He threw Jenna on her back and raised her legs up. Her cunt and ass exposed in front of his throbbing cock. He held his cock and drove it straight up he tight ass in one rough stroke. Jenna yelled from the pain and the pleasure. Her cunt spasming and squirting juice from the tight cock in her ass. Fred pulled out and thrust in again HARD and DEEP. Jenna was throwing her head from side to side from the pleasure. Her ass was being torn open by a huge dick. She rammed three of her fingers into her cunt and started frigging her clit furiously as Fred ravaged her ass. Splitting her tight asshole with his brute strength. Her fingers plunged frantically into her cunt, frothing up her pussy juice. She could feel his cock plundering her ass from the walls of her cunt as she frigged herself. Her asshole was brutalized and bruised. Her cunt was aching from her fingers. She could feel her orgasm building up . It was going to knock her senseless. She knew that.

>> No.15205497

>>15205337
I agree with this guy. Only monry forget ut

>> No.15205511

>>15205337
Reeeee

>> No.15205522

This shits at less than a 1 mil market cap man its early days..Just dont panic and sell it, this will do an easy 3/4x, just gotta have the discipline to hold

>> No.15205587

>>15205522
Someone has a brain.

For those keeping track, MC is ~800k.