[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 311 KB, 1200x900, D-QfVRJVAAAfqij.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15205125 No.15205125 [Reply] [Original]

OOOoooOoOo

>> No.15205151 [DELETED] 

>Harmony (ONE) is a shitcoin that has only bled since IEO. The pajeet shills will convince you that this is ETH 2.0 but it's not and never will be. Don't waste your time. DO NOT BUY. BUY AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

I got back between the boys legs and admired his perfect form, his cock a geyser spewing precum all over his abs, his cock rock hard begging to cum. I reached in and grabbed his cock, I would say about seven inches, rock hard probably six inches around, I peeled back the foreskin revealing his precum covered knob, it glistened like it was lit up, it reflected the lights in the room. I knew I had to give it a taste, I pulled his cock to the side and licked what had dribbled onto his abs, the boy jumped as my tongue touched his sensitive skin, I licked him clean, his cock inches from my wanting mouth.

I held his cock like it was a trophy of sorts, it felt so nice in my hand, like it belonged there, I could see the boy was anticipating me taking his cock in my mouth, his waiting would end right now. I slowly leaned in stopping and looking him in the eyes, I could see the longing, he was almost pleading with me to take his cock in my mouth. I flicked my tongue on his knob his whole body spasmed, I pursed my lips to his piss slit gently sucking in his delicious precum.

My lips slowly opening taking in the boys beautiful cock, his knob slowly disappeared into my mouth, my tongue bathed his cock in spittle, I did not stop till his cock was enveloped in my mouth his trimmed pubes on my nose, his balls on my chin. I sucked down on the boys cock, my tongue massaging the base of his beautiful hose, his cock jumped, swelled, his foreskin retracted, his body contorted, he let out a wild scream as he filled my mouth and throat with his wonderful seed. His cock seemed to go on and on, his arms tried to grab for me, his legs tensed, his toes curling, as his orgasm rocked his body, the boy held his breath as the last of his cum entered my mouth.

>> No.15205159
File: 572 KB, 900x900, 1565153696288.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15205125

>> No.15205172

>>15205159
Does chinked mean win money?

>> No.15205183

i dont understand why they take these photos. why mock their investors? i understand robbing them, but why rub it in? literally no one is in the green except for the IEO buyers.

>> No.15205186

>>15205125
Why are the tongs on the ground?

>> No.15205203

>>15205183
Because they are Chads and do what they want. You can't comprehend this, fucking virgin incel retard

>> No.15205247

>>15205183
How is it mocking. They are working together in the same house 24/7 and occasionally take te to...EAT!?!? Oh no!

>> No.15205262

*time

>> No.15205284

buying ONE now is like buying ETH when it was $1.30

>> No.15205293 [DELETED] 

>>15205284
>>15205262
>>15205247
>>15205203
>>15205172

I choked swallowed then gagged but all the time he never stopped his cock pistoned my mouth, using me for his pleasure with no concern of my well being. He quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth pulling me to my feet, he pushed me to the wall, his lips on mine, he kissed me, he slipped out of the kiss and dropped to his knees, I was not sure I could cum again, but he was determined to try.

He took my cock deep in his mouth, with his signature sucking action, it would not take long and I would be drained of yet another load of creamy cum. He grabbed my balls firmly in his hand, gently squeezing them at first, then his grip tightening more and more. My cock would blow soon with all this stimulation, his mouth sucked down tighter, my balls swelled, my cock spasmed and I bathed the boys tonsils with my creamy load, he sucked till there was no more.

He stood holding me to the wall, he kissed me, his arms wrapped around my neck, me holding him in tight. We stood there gazing into each others eyes, I finally broke the gaze.

"Water I need some water, how about you?" I asked him as I lowered my hands.

"Yes water is good." He said still holding me around the neck.

I took his right hand and guided him to the kitchen, he sat in a bar stool while I got us some ice water, he was so cute perched on the bar stool. I brought us water drinking about half the glass, he only stared at me as he drank his glass till all that remained was ice, he took a cube in his mouth and pulled me into a kiss, he pushed the cube into my mouth, I sucked on it then pressed it back into his.

>> No.15205320

Holly molly, FUDing is so strong. Time to fill my bag more

>> No.15205347

>>15205293
This dedicated fud is so bullish

>> No.15205669

>>15205159
only if you bought over 125 sat

if you bought at 125 or under, you can break even at any time

>> No.15205813

>>15205125
who tf buys this shit? fuckk off brownies with your chink scam coin

>> No.15206457

unironically got antshares vibes in here. feelsgood to have bought the bottom of a future top10 coin

>> No.15206477

LURKERS & NEWFAGS BEWARE - THIS IS A PAID SHILL THREAD. THESE ARE LOW MARKETCAP SHITCOINS (<$50M) THAT ARE EASILY MANIPULATED BY WHALES WHO OWN A LARGE SUM OF THESE COINS. PUMP AND DUMPERS HAVE BEEN TARGETING /BIZ/ FOR LONG. DO NOT FALL FOR THE SHILLS. BUY AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

They all follow the same path:

>1. Get pumped with very low volume
>2. Get shilled hard (paid)
>3. Get dumped with a lot of excuses such as ; its just a dip or “are you stupid? it willl never be below” and blah blah
>4. Slowly dumps and dumps and dumps
>5. People forget the scam

You are in stage #1/2 which I am glad because #4 is the most painful.

Good luck anon.

Among the few excuses these paid shills will use to reply to posts that call their scams out are:

>FUD
>You are attempting to accumulate cheaper
>I am not a paid shill

and many others. They may also ignore this post and continue their shilling efforts. You have been warned. Heed my advice or learn the hard way.

SAVE this pasta and spread it on every pajeet shill thread.

>> No.15206483

>>15206477
This posts unironically are the best signal to buy

>> No.15206493

I feel almost harmonious

>> No.15206499

>>15205183
I bought yesterday, I'm in the green

>> No.15206509

>>15206483

lmao indeed. u only feel really comfy when scared stinkies spam your coin's threads with nonprofound fud

>> No.15206632

>>15205669
well not right now you cannot

>> No.15206664

God damn those steaks look thicc

I-I'm glad that my money is being spent wisely by such a talented team..right fellas?