[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 236x230, 1553468402503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15183084 No.15183084 [Reply] [Original]

>wake up
>drink coffee, browse internet
>do some chores outside
>browse internet, drink coffee
>go to retailcuck interview
>drink coffee, browse internet
>go in to central London for my usual walk
>see a distressing amount of Staceys and qts on the underground
>feel like a loser even though I have free time and a good upcoming job in a few months
>looked at LinkedIn last night and everybody was either an interest rates trader who had gone to a private school and was 4 years younger than me or are senior programmers or something
>looked at Oxford maths and physics MSci past papers and felt like a subhuman for not having gone to an elite university despite having the a levels to do so and being the school nerd
>now drinking coffee on a busy Friday evening, no idea what I'll eat

For some reason I am envisioning my future job, and my not fitting in, and all my co-workers going drinking after work without me and taking part in office parties and so on. I can't be bothered with all that. They will hate me because the UK is a homogenous hivemend.

I've been unhappy during every combination of full time / part time, office / retailcuck, hometown / London, work.

Normies are always happy because every action they take is rewarded by other normies and increases their chances of success.

Some of my lifestyle views have been influenced by Taleb. I still think Antifragile is a great book. But I need to take what's good and move on. I am an autistic Anglo (brain), not a Med or Med wannabe. His "lazy half mafioso don, half Greek philosopher who only needs to laze in the sun to get great insights" schtick is do dumb and try hard. The alt right Twitter accounts are tearing him to shreds in hilarious ways. Although now that I am thinking what will change, I am still in the middle of the nihilistic void.

I pray for news stories about my former co-workers being in car accidents.

Going anywhere in zone 1 or 2 is now boring as fuck.

>> No.15183297

have you tried 2 part time?

>> No.15183330

>>15183084
LARP
This is the fag who said he was going to work at McDonalds while he waits for his "good job" to start