[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 62 KB, 298x260, 1564161034067.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15169326 No.15169326 [Reply] [Original]

Customer service jobs make me dead inside, but since I wasted time with an associate's degree, I don't have much choice. My job options are complete crap. Just working on a TESOL cert and hoping I can find work teaching english from home to chinese kids.

Need a yr for a bachelors (unrelated to associate's degree. The associate's was such worthless bullshit, it can't even turn into a bachelor's. I was fucking brainwashed into the trades and I quit that shit asap after graduating because the work and people fucking suck. Bottom of the barrel. Shit pay. Shit everything. I can't believe I fell for the trade school meme. You don't even need a degree in this horsecrap.. what a waste of time. Shit. I am so tired of this job (again, it's not the trades, but it's pretty bad still). They basically pay me just to get shit on all day by rude entitled bellyachers that are passive aggressive. For 8 fucking hours. Like one every 5 minutes more or less so about 100 people a day just talking shit to me. I want to fuck them up. Worst part about the job is I can't punch their jaw open. I can't talk back either with clever comebacks either. I have to take it like a bitch.

I swear, this job makes me loathe human beings. So many entitled pussy bitches that are short tempered and think the world revolves around them. I want to quit this futureless bullshit so badly.

Also, fuck the general public. Bunch of retards. I'm so pissed that by the time I finish the bachelor's degree, I'll have enough units for a masters. DAMN IT I actually currently have over 120 units completed. I am livid about the fucker that actually made trade school sound like a reasonable idea (some guy I met while at a CC). That fucked up my whole life.

I want to quit and just not work for a year (or at least not work customer service crap) while I finish this degree, but then picky asshole employers will just say "nah. Gaps in work history look bad. Fuck off".

>> No.15169351

Sorry dude too long, I didn't read your shit
Customers are faggots
Kill all customers

Whoever said the customer is always right is an idiot
The customer is always wrong and is a faggot who needs be killed
If i worked customer service I would bring a gun to work and shoot every customer

>> No.15169372
File: 237 KB, 1240x826, 1533747786783.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>at least you don't have to eat your dick... or pussy..

>> No.15169409

make a liquid account, deposit 0.05 BTC, use 25x leverage to open a position of 0.15. don't buy in all at ounce, and always buy when it's at the bottom. it's a little counter intuitive but if you do it right and it goes up 10% you make like 500 bucks.

>> No.15169986

>>15169409
Damn, I really wish I weren't a brainlet.
Not sure what a "25x leverage" is. So basically, use 25% of my capital?

As for "open a position at .15btc".

.05btc is 580 usd. 0.15btc is 1740 usd. So I basically deposit 1740 (not all at once) into the liquid account? What would be the purpose of the first .05btc deposit?

Excuse the ignorance.

>> No.15170255

Stop fucking whining.

What was the trade and how was it somehow worse than your paragraph of getting shit on for $8 an hour that you've resorted to finding a golden ticket on fucking /biz/?

Shit ain't adding up, broski.

>> No.15170373

>>15170255
Well it's actually 14.50 but I live in california where you get taxed a lot (really shouldn't be this bad for the working class) AND rent is high so I'm poor as fuck.

>> No.15170585

>>15169326
Your name is not important. What is important is what you are going to do.