[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 123x128, 1565020029018.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15162429 No.15162429 [Reply] [Original]

I want an internship 4-6 hours a week. I don't care if it's paid or not.
I'm on a special type of NEETbux - the social workers thought I was so hopeless (I'm autistic, formerly bulimic, etc.) that they decided to give me the right to get NEETbux for life. I just finished the equivalent of a GED, and now I want an internship to figure out if I'm able to handle a part time job, because sitting at home all day is driving me nuts.
How the fuck do I go about getting one though? I'm completely clueless as to how and where I can get one, and also what it's possible to work with as an intern.

>> No.15162733

>>15162429
just put all your neetbux in chainlink and work on yourself while waiting.
You can't get an internship w/o a stem degree

>> No.15162861

>>15162733
This. Buy a set of weights and start exercising as regularly as possible. Make health/fitness your "day job". Spend as much of your time improving your self. Don't give your precious time up to (((them))) just so you can "fit in".

>> No.15162945

>>15162733
What. I just mean an internship in any kind of job, like a warehouse or shop or something. Nothing that requires a degree. I wanna get a degree but I want to try working first to see if I'll even be able to use a degree at all.
>>15162861
I'm already doing that. I lift or do cardio every single day. That's just not enough for me, I want to work a bit too.