[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 236x230, 1553468402503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15109331 No.15109331 [Reply] [Original]

>binged on McDonalds last night and then wasted time on internet as the normies enjoyed life
>wake up at 9 am, feeling really tired
>get out of bed, mindlessly browse internet, drink coffee, do chores
>feel so purposeless at 2 pm; the mindless internet browsing is a sub-consumercuck state
>decide to skip exercise today so I can experience more daytime
>go in to central London and go walking
>walk over 6 miles; feel sad at seeing qts and Staceys
>currently drinking coffee and unsure whether to binge at McDonalds or burger king or eat something at home

I'm just so aimless. There are brief moments where I think an epiphany will come: yesterday after McDonalds in the evening as I was on the underground train home and the carriage was filled with happy young people, including GigaStaceys and I realise there is no chance of me being one of them; when I accidentally make eye contact with random girls and they look away instantly and I'm reminded my beta ugliness and my life on hard mode. I think that these incidents might jolt me in to working hard on stuff in my free time and becoming frugal or whatever. But I always remain a passenger in life.

My NEETbux will probably be higher than I expected.

I may finally finish a book today when I get home, if I don't waste time on the internet.

>> No.15109772

Put as much in crypto as possible, you have nothing to lose

>> No.15109790

>>15109331
>do chores
the only bullshit part of this story, there's no way in hell you actually live clean and organized with a mindset like this. your idea of chores is jerking off onto the same dirty shirt for the 50th time since you last did laundry.

>> No.15109801

>>15109790
When you have depression even laundry or cleaning up your room can feel like a monumental task. It's already 2pm and all I've accomplished today is laundry. Gonna try working out and reading for a bit then maybe, MAYBE filling out job applications

>> No.15109826

being toxic 30yo incel fatass neet with no friends is actually the normie today. You should kys before you shoot random people like the other faggots do.

>> No.15109896

>>15109331
>when I accidentally make eye contact with random girls and they look away instantly and I'm reminded my beta ugliness

You've clearly absolute no understanding how a woman brain works.
Neither do I.

But one thing is for sure:
A pretty faced man isn't on top of a woman's priority list.
All a man has to accomplish is to look barely better
than a monkey.
So your disgusting ugliness isn't the reason.

>> No.15109918

>>15109331
Why don't you go have some breakfast at a dinner. Maybe you feel like shit cause you feed your body shit.

Shit, OP. I'm ugly but I try: I fix/cut my hair, wear nice clothes that fit me, and have good BO.

Dude, you're the only one causing themselves problems in their life.

>> No.15109937

>>15109801
Have you ever tried shrooms or acid? Man, I did a shit ton of acid, and it was like a reset. Sometimes you just gotta view shit from another perspective. Really, check LSD or Shrooms out.

>> No.15109947

>>15109826
this you can tell he's a toxic incel right wing nazi just by how the letters in his post are arranged and by the font

>> No.15109959

>>15109331

get yourself some ramen, some chicken breast, and some onions, red pepppers, and mange tout.

fry the shit wil you boil then ramen, then chuck them in the frying pan too,and add soya sauce.

eat that, you'll feel bette becaause. you've made something, youve passed some time doing something creative today, and youll have better mood and energy tomorrow because you didnt eat consumer cuck zomby food.

>> No.15109976

>>15109331
>including GigaStaceys and I realise there is no chance of me being one of them
Post face so we can see if you'd make a good trap or not