[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 117 KB, 721x901, 0eeeaf9d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15038776 No.15038776 [Reply] [Original]

Do you prefer a girl from a rich family or a poor one?

My ex had a rich dad. She always knew she could go to her dad should she need money. I think it was because of this that it was impossible to teach her about investing. Money was simply not relevant to her. I also got to enjoy her dad's money in a way, since I lived in an apartment with her owned by her dad, paying very little rent.

Now I'm dating a girl from a poor family. She's really interested in saving, investing and creating a better future for herself. I know we'll never get an inheritance from her parents or such but I think I like it better this way. I'll rather make my own luck anyway.

Which do you prefer?

>> No.15038808

I have a gf that comes from a poor Italian family and it's so nice. She is happy about every little thing you give to her. You could literally buy her some tomatoes and she would be happy.

>> No.15038816
File: 35 KB, 700x509, Where do you think we are.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is a forum for an incel investment group known as 4chan.

>> No.15038828

heard of moon3d? 10x or 100x your crypto with any type of girl. ez money

>> No.15038846

>>15038776
Known a girl since childhood, she's 10 years older than me. Her dad is worth $50-100MM. Money fucked her up, she's void of reality.

>> No.15038865

>>15038776
>trying to teach a gash about investing

I admire your optimism, but you are more likely to teach a cat to raise chickens

>> No.15038866

>>15038808
I casually bought my date a meal in a restaurant I consider slightly above average. She told she had never eaten in a restaurant like that and was genuinely enjoying every moment of it.

It was a completely new experience for me, to be able to provide her with something she would not be able to afford on her own (yet). Felt good.

>> No.15038916

>>15038865
I'll try to ger her to commit to an automatic monthly investment in an ETF. I think once it's set up, she may just forget about it and save money without even noticing.

I don't mind sharing a bit of my own wealth but not with girl who's spending her own money on useless shit.

>> No.15038956

>>15038866
This is the way things are supposed to be. Women loyal, caring and only obligated to house chores,while men are providers.
You can see both men and women naturally like this scheme.

>> No.15038966

>>15038808
:'( how much money for this feel?

>> No.15038978

>>15038808
Sounds wholesome, I'm jelly

>> No.15038986

>>15038816
Riddle me this, how can this place be that thing for that group if OP is not the group but in this place HUH MISTER!?

>> No.15039001

>>15038776
Rich in every way, genetically, personality wise, prospects etc.

>> No.15039004 [DELETED] 
File: 8 KB, 200x114, bitcoinqrcodemaker_logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15038776
In case anyone needs a quick and simple bitcoin QR code tool for sending and receiving check out:

https://www.bitcoinqrcodemaker.com

>> No.15039006

>>15038808
With the state of Italy's economy right now I'm sure that's the case with a lot of them.

>> No.15039010

>>15038986
>how can someone shitpost about things not relevant to your forum?

>> No.15039013

>>15038816
You don't have to be an incel forever bro. Remember that.

>> No.15039015

>>15038956
I'm really inclined to agree.

Would be nice to get a counter-argument from someone dating a rich girl though.

>> No.15039026

>>15039013
Fuck you, incel4life.

>> No.15039027

>>15038776
Rich but mostly because of the intelligence. If some well off family went through a crisis and became poor then it wouldn't matter much to me.

>> No.15039031

i would love to be the stay-at-home dad with a rich women providing for me. since i hardly need anything

>> No.15039097

>>15039027
I see you point. But poor people can be smart too.

>>15039031
I don't know it that's psychologically possible. Women are wired to lose respect for a man who can't provide for himself

>> No.15039106

hard working with good job girl from humble backgrounds > rich girl

>> No.15039123

>>15038776
Zoom out.

>Rich kids are bad at investing and can't learn the lesson very well
Now think about your kids

>Marry poor woman
>have hardships but overcome
>become rich, kids become spoiled
>or don't become rich at all

versus

>Marry rich woman
>Less hardships, more time together, more vacations, inheritance
>have spoiled rich kids
>same as the above, but guaranteed success

>> No.15039146

all i got for a bitch is hard dick and bubble gum

>> No.15039243

>>15039027
>Rich but mostly because of the intelligence

OP's point is that a lot of rich families don't instill the same values into the children that created their riches in the first place.

I'm too picky and am on the opposite spectrum of a chad to ever get a date (that I'd want to be on), but just getting friends into investing in /our/ coin, I see both ends of the spectrum of how people don't understand money beyond getting a pay cheque. The most successful of my group thought it was okay to just hand me a cheque and invest for him so he doesn't have to pay attention to it. I demanded a 50% commission for condoning his laziness and ignorance while offering to teach him how to do everything and tell him everything I know for free yet we fight over this constantly. Needless to say, he did not take up my offer of teaching him how to go on Coinbase to buy crypto and go to transfer it to where you could only buy /our/ coin at the time. On the other side of the spectrum, I have a female friend from a dirt poor background who thinks the best way to invest is to open some special savings account with the bank. She doesn't make much money to begin with and is trying to get rid of school loans. I've been telling her about how she should pay herself first then loans later and how investing would pay off better than just saving. She's not having any of it, and will bombard me with a myriad of excuses as to why she can't fork up $10 to invest (my kid, my loan, you live with your parents anon etc etc,) but is willing to blow cash on booze when we hang out.

So to answer the question, OP, the background isn't a dealbreaker as my female friend has openly daydreamed about finding a white sugar daddy who doesn't require sugar but doesn't want to learn to invest. What I need is the curiosity and willingness to experiment and learn and the ambition to grow to become more than what she is now. I guess the biggest thing for me, is that I can't accept a housewife for a partner.

>> No.15039377

>>15039243
>I guess the biggest thing for me, is that I can't accept a housewife for a partner.

Continuing on, I don't want someone who wants a guy to take care of her as it doesn't show incentive to grow and comes off as girls are inferior to guys since they can't take care of themselves.

>> No.15039389

>>15038776
Holy fuck POOR. I fucked up.
My wife grew up with a maid. She doesn't know how to sweep the floor, do the dishes, wash the windows, dust. She's snobby and ungrateful. She doesn't understand how to save money or the importance of saving. She blows way too much on dinners and entertainment.
I'm trying to train her and show her, "honey this is how much we make a month, this is how much you blow on SHAMPOO you worthless roastie". She spends $300 to get her fucking hair colored every month like she's a goddam instathot.
It's a huge uphill battle and may not be worth the effort. But I'm a man and I'm going to try and I'm going to succeed because the last thing this world needs is another thot and numale faggot.

>> No.15039394

>>15038808
> Can't find a job after graduation
> Gf in last year of school
> She comes from a larger and lower-middle class family
> Her birthday is coming up
> Strapped for cash, feeling like shit that I can't get her something really nice or something she needs
> Feel worthless every time I send out a new job application
> I'm a failure
> Decide to go full thought-that-counts mode
> Decide to give her my old soccer warmup jacket and flowers
> Black and blue with my name written on the lapel
> Visit her at school on her birthday feeling like less of a man and more of a worthless bug
> Give her the flowers and a gift bag because I can't wrap for shit
> The sight of the jacket brings her to tears
> 5 years later she still wears it to keep her warm in the fall and winter.
> 5 years later and I'm still teasing her that it's way too big for her
Poor girls, man. They see the value in even the smallest things

>> No.15039397

>>15039123
But Anon. The reason I want to be rich is so I can choose when to spend time with my family and when to work.

Also, I already have plan on how to raise my kids to value money. I'll double every penny they earn by working (when they're young) but every non-essential item they want, they'll have to buy themselves.

>>15039243
Good post fren. I don't talk to anyone about crypto. I just don't see any gain in doing so, but there's so much to lose.

The excuses for not saving are a major red flag for me, both in friends and potential partners. It says so much about the nature of the person, not just financial aptitude. I loathe people like that.

>> No.15039398

for me, its the wholesome eastern european peasant that looks like a supermodel.

>> No.15039460

>>15039015
Don't go for rich. I married a girl from a wealthy family because muh inheritance. It's a fucking scam. I'll be inheriting land (theoretically) and money when her infinity-boomer parents kick the bucket. Too bad they will likely let the doctor jew squeeze every penny out of their life so they can breathe on a ventilator for 10 years while the doctor buys a new set of golf clubs for every week they paypig.
Meanwhile, their spoiled offspring is sapping away at my sanity and bank account because they were never taught that dishes don't magically wash themselves and THIS motherfucker has to trade his time for money so she can travel and virtue signal on insta.
Swear to god there were so many wholesome, loyal, intelligent women I should have married, but I fell for this shit instead.

>> No.15039493

>>15039026
Yolo, senpai. These niggas be goin out on dates n’ shit, I stay on that jack off train buyin stinky links and bagel bites on my own shit, bish.

Nigga.

>> No.15039522

>>15039389
Holy shit that sounds tragic. All I can say is stand your ground. Just apply the techniques used when training a dog. Reward good behaviour and make it clear that anything else is not tolerated. She'll either respect your conviction or leave you. Either way you'll be better off.

>>15039394
That's fucking wholesome. Good for you my man, you have keeper.

>> No.15039532

>>15039394
well done. that was smooth

>> No.15039583

>>15038808
>>15038866
>>15039394

shiet bros this is some good insight

>> No.15039636

>>15039027
Intelligence would be a major concern of mine too.
>>15039097
intelligence will tend towards wealth. Smart but poor people would be far and in between.

>> No.15039666

>>15039522
It's all fucked. She knows she can't leave because she makes like $15k a year and lives in NYC. I fucked up but I'm trying to set things right.
Any anons out there though - stay away from anything roastie, even the slightest degree of roastie. She has an instagram - stay away. She has rich parents - stay away. Fashonista? - stay way. There are GOOD WOMEN out there just waiting for you. Where's my bloody timemachine?