[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 236x230, 1553468402503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15010093 No.15010093 [Reply] [Original]

>woke up at 9 am, feeling tired because I browsed the internet until 3 am (I mentally convinced myself that throwing away a few years of my life to climb the corporate ladder a bit could be worth it)
>browse internet and drink coffee for 3 hours
>read 30 pages of a book
>decide to skip exercise but then see a post calling me fat, so I went jogging and it felt good
>went in to central London
>went walking down a slightly hipsterish, close to zone 1 but not quite gentrified area
>went to the British library and saw the sex having time of their lives having thick solid fresh hot wet tight students studying what they love and I felt so sad that my youth is over (I'm 28)
>sat on a bus
>now drinking coffee and feeling sad
>considering a binge soon

I saw the slightly run down area with the council houses. I wonder what this place would look like if housing benefits stopped existing and councils charged the highest rents possible.

It feels like nothing in London was built between 1970 and 2005. I viewed some former council flats to live in when moving to London and they were tiny cuckboxes designed for a population with 95 % and 70 % of the current average heights and weights. Everything in the street looked similar.

I'm so sick of being fed this idea by the media that I'm supposed to feel sorry for inner city minorities. Literally imagine complaining about being given housing in central London. I couldn't give a single fuck about knife crime as long as they don't come near me.

I'm the guy who wrote that "how do you react" topic with the Chad and Stacey that is popular. I also wrote that "the mafia is dead" post. I also wrote that "Stacey the People Operations analyst" post you may have seen on biz or pol.

There haven't been many Staceys or qts to feel demoralised about today.

I am currently imagining myself acting with a fake enthusiastic manner in my next job but it feels excruciating when I try to simulate it.

I have nothing to do tomorrow and all day to do it.

>> No.15010384

>>15010093
Nice pasta blog faggot