Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 30 KB, 472x461, 1563570657824.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15004763 No.15004763 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Have you ever accidentally over shared and revealed your power level to coworkers? What happen?

>> No.15004780

>>15004763
Ostracized.

Switched jobs, I play dumb alot and it has it's fun moments.

>> No.15004786

>>15004763
looked down

>> No.15004795

>>15004763
I work from home running a Minecraft server so no

>> No.15004825

>>15004763
have close to $2mil in crypto/stocks at 31, still work normal wagie jobs every so often to learn new skills/meet people. coworker at last job saw a statement from my brokerage, told everyone in the officei guess; almost overnight I stopped getting invited to lunch/social gatherings. Was 7 months ago and I haven’t worked since, been bored desu.

>> No.15004870

>>15004795
Are you the guy who scams kids using their parents credit cards and got the cease and desist from Minecraft?

>> No.15004896

>>15004825
So people heard you were rich and they stopped socialising with you? Why?

>> No.15004942

>>15004896
I literally wish I had more rich friends I seriously sont get this shit

>> No.15004977

>>15004896
Not the guy you replied to but i’d wager that it’s because of the natural tribalism of man. Poor wagies relate to each other and >>15004825 not being considered a poor wagie anymore is thus non-relatable.

It’s a proven fact that the closest friends somebody has are always within least 10% of each other’s net worth. Still kind of surprised roasties didn’t try and hit on him however.

>> No.15004983

>>15004896
They didn't want to bother him

>> No.15004988

>>15004896

Because this was all made up in his shitty larp making brain.

>> No.15005011

>>15004825
Made the fuck up story.

>> No.15005040

>>15004763

HR called me in and severely told me to not to talk about my penis lenght anymore, or else I'll be fired .

>> No.15005046

Nobody said anything

>> No.15005056

Yeah, I'm pretty open about crypto. Fuck all the doomers and their citadel memes, im setting myself up to be the go to guy for crypto investing on the next run. I already have one convert who gives me about 50 bucks a week to invest for him. Most of my coworkers think its a scam and tell me im going to lose money, but during that run-up to 13k and the link blastoff my coworker couldn't talk about anything other then how much money I was making him and i know it made some of my other coworkers curios.

>> No.15005083

>>power level
Saw a guy with an arrow that said SS tattooed on his calf at a bar, go up and tell him I'm down, he tells me it's a US marine division and outs me in front of my friends who didn't know I was 1488. Now I never reveal it

>> No.15005100

>>15005056
If you're in the us you can get fucked for being an unlicensed broker, he can blackmail you and other shit be carful

>> No.15005108

>>15004763
I was genuinely fired. I made $7000 during a quick pump and dump on the toilet at work of all places. Walked in to take a shit, walked out $7000 richer. Told a coworker and the next day I was told "after considerable review we don't feel you're a great fit at our company at this time. You don't need to come in tomorrow" and that was that.

>> No.15005111

I got wasted and ranted about the jews and how bitcoin is going to take down the banking cartel and free western nations from the communist pedophile jews
the guy I was talking to was on board and listened and agreed (probably for entertainment value so I wouldn't stop lol)
felt embarrassed the next day but who cares I'm a neet and live off bitcoin gains the kikes can't do shit to me

>> No.15005136

>>15004795
ah, you again

>> No.15005182
File: 8 KB, 200x114, bitcoinqrcodemaker_logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15005182

>>15004763
In case anyone needs a quick and simple bitcoin QR code tool for sending and receiving check out:

https://www.bitcoinqrcodemaker.com

>> No.15005198

>>15005182
scam site installs a 0xbtc fpga miner no thanks faggot

>> No.15005243

>>15005040
Well, but you can still talk about the girth, right?

>> No.15005250

>>15005108
When you make five minutes in the toilet more money than you do in the entire month maybe it's time to quit your job.

>> No.15005279

>>15005198
>scam site installs a 0xbtc fpga miner no thanks faggot

FPGA's took my job and my gf.

>> No.15005280
File: 187 KB, 370x430, scythe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15005280

>>15004825
In all honesty, if the crypto project I am investing in goes where I think it will go, I don't even know how I'm going to tell my relatives about all the money I made without making them have a heart attack. Never talk about your net worth or what you're putting your money into unless someone else reveals first they have something in common in that ground.

>> No.15005293

>>15005011
Probably, or the reason he stopped being invited to social gatherings was unrelated...

>> No.15005300

>>15005083
get a therapist, white supremacy is a mental disorder

>> No.15005306

>>15005182
lol that sounds safe, use the QR tool whose creators know specifically it's going to be used for bitcoin!
>>15005198 phew good catch man thanks

>> No.15005320

>>15005111
lol. BTC is (((their))) project. how can you be so naive? I bet you think (((trump))) is on your side too

>> No.15005336

>>15005083
how did your friends react to this?

im a former WN, this sounds like something I would have done at some point or another lol. For some odd reason though I still randomly meet people that are sympathetic to 1488, its like I just attract these sort of people. We are still on the same wavelength even though I dont have the same beliefs anymore

>> No.15005360

>>15005108
You are dumb. No wage cuck likes to hear about how you were able to make 1-4 months worth of wages off a simple gamble.

The bigger problem the true reason you got fired is because they are slaves to Mr Shecklestein and must be kept demoralized and obedient. Anything that inbitters them and awakens them to the cruel reality of the unfair (((capital))) system is a threat to the compliance of their employees. Any threat to the conformity of the work place is always dealt with immediately.

>> No.15005378

>>15005300
>>15005336
To be honest I'm not really a full blown white supremacist. I think natsoc could work for any race and the world would've been better had Germany won

>> No.15005382

>>15004763
They still don't know what the difference between central banks and bank of America.

>> No.15005390

>>15005108
Most coworkers are two faced. I've purposefully been surpressing my overtly friendly demeanor (it's not normal when compared to the average person). Unfortunately it leaks out very easily and I suspect it makes me look easy to push around. However I've noticed I generally get pushed around even when I keep my mouth shut. Probably in the way I carry myself. Nonetheless purposefully staying distant in the workplace and dodging certain personal life questions (failed last week when someone asked where I last worked which I regret answering).

If your coworker really tattled on you I'm surprised they took the complaint seriously. It could easily be considered a joke. Then again it's not surprising since the first person to tattle seems to be treated as telling the truth in general in the workplace even if a lie is told.

>> No.15005395

>>15005360
>The bigger problem the true reason you got fired is because they are slaves to Mr Shecklestein and must be kept demoralized and obedient. Anything that inbitters them and awakens them to the cruel reality of the unfair (((capital))) system is a threat to the compliance of their employees. Any threat to the conformity of the work place is always dealt with immediately.
based

>> No.15005396

>>15005320
You are correct but don’t slam on that based lad too much. He hates them and even though not fully based that’s is a million times better then most cucks out there. The white pill is anti-semetism is on the rise. Heck yeah!

>> No.15005406

Going to have a class reunion in two weeks. The first class reunion at that. It's been 14 years since we are out of school.
Going to reveal my powerlevel with a big smile while 90% of the others have been complete idiots back then and are low wagies today. One even cannot come because he has to go to jail for a couple of months. Most of them completely failed at life or are simply below average.

>> No.15005471
File: 271 KB, 1080x1080, 1557322170869.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15005471

The only things my coworkers ever talk about are:

1) Weather
2) Trains not running
3) "Have you seen what Trump did/said" or whatever is the current hip issue (we're bongs)

I don't care about any of these so I don't even get an opportunity to reveal my power level.

>> No.15005478

>>15005378
no same here. I unironically believe in respecting the dignity of every race and ethnic group on earth, this includes blacks, mexicans, muslims etc etc. The reason I abandoned WN was because lots of WN are unapologetically racist (big surprise I know) and have no intention of respecting the right for other races to coexist on this planet with us. If they had it their way, they would unironically genocide lots of "unwanted" races and ethnic groups. Pretty fucking rich coming from a group that bases its entire modern identity around the concept of being anti-white genocide. WN is basically about being against genocide of whites but being ok with or even supporting the genocide of other races. Its a really ugly and hypocritical ideology IMO

>> No.15005508
File: 80 KB, 1024x684, 1560504850970.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15005508

>>15004896
I work in academia and only one out of 15 team members seemed salty about my economic situation. He is the type to repost socialist tweets and complain about the rich on social media. He is also a full-on obese bugman that beta-orbits female coworkers.

This is in WEurope. My boss's husband is an investment banker and filthy rich but I am not jealous to the point I let it affect my view of someone. That's
just petty.

>> No.15005511
File: 255 KB, 934x927, A4169318-FBB5-4C7E-B934-ADF9D289A05C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15005511

>>15005478
>I unironically believe in respecting the dignity of every race and ethnic group on earth, this includes blacks, mexicans, muslims etc etc

So did Hitler. See pic related quote. He just beloved in a separate place for every race. He hated Jews because Jews want all the races to mix in an effort to destroy their identity, connection with their land and to dumb the populace down in an effort to perfect the goyim into a docile slave race.

>> No.15005514

>>15005406
Don't be petty.

>> No.15005525

>>15005250
Yeah I mean $7000 isn't that much but the rush of having timed it just right was incredible. This was at the end of 2017 too so everyone knows how the atmosphere here was. I was hyped up so I told my coworker. I haven't lost (much) money since then but haven't made that much either so I'm still working a shit job.
>>15005360
I realize this now..
>>15005390
No I'm 100% sure other people had overheard me say that. It was a fucking open office and several people looked at me but I felt nothing but pride so I took it all as "congratulations" kind of. I get what I did wrong.
Also I'm similar to the way you described. I was told in my current job that I "come across as anti-social and people are starting to talk. I just want you to know that this will play a part in your review so I'm encouraging you to come talk at my desk more. Try to spend some more time getting to know your coworkers." I have since tried and they are awful.

>> No.15005551

>>15005511
did you not read everything I just wrote?

>The reason I abandoned WN was because lots of WN are unapologetically racist (big surprise I know) and have no intention of respecting the right for other races to coexist on this planet with us. If they had it their way, they would unironically genocide lots of "unwanted" races and ethnic groups. Pretty fucking rich coming from a group that bases its entire modern identity around the concept of being anti-white genocide.

Im perfectly aware of hitler's beliefs, but my problem is not with hitlers beliefs, my problem is with the beliefs of most WNs. As far as im concerned, they spoil what would be an otherwise decent political framework.

Additionally another big issue I have with WN is their hypocrisy regarding the actions of the jews and that of european colonization. Every single thing we say about jews (with regards to them being the greatest mixers and destroyers of races) is just as true if not more true when applied to what the white race has done over the past four or five centuries. Dont forget, the white race are unironically the first globalists. We brought the entire world together at gunpoint; its only now that globalism is affecting the white race in a negative way that we have a problem with it; funny how we didn't have a problem with globalism back when it was primarily benefiting white people. Like I said, I just hate the hypocrisy and self serving logic of WN. I have never met a single WN that has the integrity to admit that what I say is true, so if they lack the integrity to even be honest about themselves and their own history then why should I assume that they have integrity about anything else?

>> No.15005625

>>15005471
>Britbongs talk about our politics
Why? I mentioned Brexit a few times but that's it, only once in a blue moon.

>> No.15005652
File: 19 KB, 713x326, chink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15005652

>>15005390
so anon, where did you work last ?

>> No.15005683

>>15005396
>trump hates the jews
>daughter is a literal kike
>sucks off netanyahu every chance he gets
GOOOOD GOY

>> No.15005684

>>15005625
I know everywhere in the western world talks about politics, but the brits seem to take the biscuit, its worse than religion, and they blindly follow ideologies that doesnt give a fuck about them, for reasons that are obfuscated and unfounded.

Like there is so much misinformation that people blindly believe in this country relating to politics and governance, its worse than religion.

At least people who are religious have the fact they are ignorant to hide behind why they are so stupid.

These fuckers, follow politics like apple fanboys, and will defend it to the death..

>> No.15006009

>>15005511
that's not how it is in reality tho

>> No.15006246

>>15005625
>>15005684
literal npcs that do nothing but what someone told them to do, and that is sitting in front of a tv and watching political shows, so they cant talk about anything else and what they do talk about is completely nonsensical since they dont actually give a fuck about politics or have the capacity to process these things, they just do as they are told.

>> No.15006264
File: 367 KB, 740x558, 36834291.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15006264

>>15004763

> power level

Are you a Scientologist?

>> No.15006389

>>15006264
lurk more tard

>> No.15006428

>>15006389

Can't take a joke faggot?

>> No.15006568

>>15005478

what a glow in the dark bullshit post. The only "race" any WN supports the genocide of is the eternal merchant

>> No.15006634

>>15004763
I tell all my Asian friends how much TRV I have, and they bought bottom with me, so this "coke Pepe" is about to be us next year, and I'll look like a genius / permanently move to Japan, finally.

I suggest it if you do it the right way.

>> No.15006667

I hardly filter myself at work, but it goes hand in hand with being very friendly, honest, supportive and funny. I also ask for a smaller salary than standard.
Granted, I work for a small company with males only.

>> No.15006677

>>15006667
What happened: nothing.

>> No.15006713

>>15005684
Take off your fedora and have sex, my dude.

>> No.15007370

>>15004795
based minecraft server anon

>> No.15007473
File: 22 KB, 500x396, 5536D33E-D100-4296-8800-6D31EE4C7FAB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15007473

>>15005083
>doesnt realize that most 1488 posters are just JIDF larping.

>> No.15007520

>>15006568
cope more fervently, Shillomo.

>> No.15007607

>>15005198
>>15005306
That cunt keeps spamming that shit repeatedly, just report and move on.

>> No.15007930

>>15004870
I wouldn't call it scamming but yes

>> No.15007938

>>15004795
whats the wecommended amount of denotated wam I should have for a server?

>> No.15007963
File: 21 KB, 640x619, 1554389804997.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15007963

>>15004763
dont know what others thought but personally super mad and started to questioning my salary, i dont think i should give this much with my current rate

>> No.15008208

>>15004763
>female coworker told at the lunch table how she saw this girl with revealing hotpants and how all the men "oggled at her like vultures"
>reply that that girl wanted this to happen, otherwise she wouldn't have wore such clothes
>all the women at the table are shocked "omg what's wrong with you, how can you say something like that"
>reply that men are pretty simple, a woman wears revealing clothes and we look, so the girl certainly knows what the outcome of dressing like that would be
>women at the table even more shocked
>generally catty behaviour for the rest of the year by these women
>guys who heard it didn't give a shit

>> No.15008324

Openly told the British faggot who moved here because of Brexit that I can’t wait for it to happen and how much of a faggot he is for not wanting freedom and sovereignty. Talk about Rhodesia and how great it was. Talk about the (((bankers))) and the (((media))). Pretty good lulz.

>> No.15008357

>>15004763
I warned people not to criticize Jews because they will shut it down. They appreciated the advice.

>> No.15008367

>>15007938
Stop that, faggot. Stop it right now.

>> No.15008390

>>15007930
You do any Roblox stuff? I got a kid asking to buy some "robucks" bullshit. Told him to quit being retarded and sell his own fake money

>> No.15008432

>>15005040
Tell them to not talk about you talking about your penis length unless they want to be fired.

>> No.15008469

>>15005336
>even though I dont have the same beliefs anymore
So you no longer believe that preserving a home for your family and your people is a normal thing to desire? Evey time I see some "Used to be white supremacist" thing it seems like total bullshit. Nobody actually identifies as a white supremacist. It's just people who realized it's against their best interest to let foreigners take over their lands. Super evil huh

>> No.15008496

>>15005508
>boss's husband

>> No.15008531

>>15006428
Are you underage?

>> No.15008568

>>15008496
It's academia. Her whole career is based on "muh gender quotas" and I suffer for it under her incompetence. Will quit as soon as I obtain my PhD.

>> No.15008681

>>15005406
I don't think that's going to work out good.
But maybe you'll get to bang the woman who was the hot girl in school and whose now a drunken cat lady.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action