[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 68 KB, 300x450, foreign-aid.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14983743 No.14983743[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What do you know about the elites who rule you /x/? Please don't say the Jews, while your not wrong that they have a hand they are simply a cog in a much larger machine that is our rulers.

>> No.14983822

>>14983743
This INWO card is fake.

>> No.14983881

Generally I can tell who's a pawn and who's a piece on the chessboard but the players themselves are largely inscrutable to me.

>> No.14984138

Let me expound on that. There are pieces on the board. There are some pieces that are fashioned to look like players. There are some players that deliberately make themselves look like pieces. There are some pieces that are allowed to think themselves players because it feeds into the strategies of the people who are actually players.

Past a certain level the objectives of the game are shrouded in a way that makes them largely inscrutable to anyone not on the inside. I can't possibly know if it's worth committing to the game just to find out what the objectives are because the cost and risk of playing are steep. I suspect that as a natural function of my ambitions in life and my insatiable curiosity I'm going to stumble into those deeper levels but going in blind makes me nervous.

>> No.14984200

>>14983743
elites serve higher dimension beings who in turn serve God

>> No.14984980

>>14984138
I feel like a brainlet cuz I literally don't understand what you're saying but you might just be a schizo spewing bullshit, which is more likely since we're on /biz/

>>14984200
what god?

>> No.14985100

>>14984138
It's not pawns but levels of depth into the game, which is a good comparison. Your average NPC has little to no hold of the game, they believe what they want to believe and question only when commanded to question. On the other end of the spectrum are those who create reality as they see fit by their own means.

>> No.14985381

Listen I will give you guys a hint. The path is hidden in the occult, the ability to sift the wheat from the chaff is very important to these people, after all that is all science is or ever was, sifting out the important information from the noise.

>> No.14986100
File: 425 KB, 1280x1920, lady_death.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14984980

Learning to sift signal from noise is important.

>>14985100
>>14985381

I've been down the occult road. In retrospect its presence is so incredibly obvious that I'm not certain why people don't find it rather than the numerous false paths that they end up stumbling down.

>> No.14986313

>>14983743
>he's a schi/x/ophrenic cross poster
Of course.

>> No.14986862

>>14984980
glad i’m not this much of a normie. keep only believing what the mainstream media allows you to believe goyim, don’t ever think about things that aren’t discussed

>> No.14987155

>>14986313
The schizos contain one of the most useful traits for the future we face, the ability to create the novel. You have not realized because you are decades behind on this game we speak of, but by the time you have "learned" something it has been dissected, implemented, and cut into various useless socially charged information bites to feed you. The internet has accelerated this, everywhere you look on the internet is the same, a homogenous glob of information and culture that drips into each segment of the population as if it was an oil spill within the global consciousness. The schizophrenics do not subcum to this, they create novelty and force the hand of evolution in a stagnant enviroment. The intelligent ones are especially coveted, these intelligent ones have moved past changing the world through traditional art and music, that is so 17th century. People cling to the slightly novel, a new meme format, a new joke, a new interesting fact. They reject the truly novel however, things ingrained deep into social fabric, a new kind of destruction, a new way to determime facts, a novel method of philosophy. The truly new and novel is not simply being le random spork, it is much deeper and in fact instills hatred into most. As your identity and information is consumed by the mass of others in the world wide brothel there are people that are shaping your future for you right under your nose, I am not one of them but you must be aware they exist.

>> No.14987261

There are two games.

One, the global scale. The elites are “”””Jews””””. Some are actual Jews, some aren’t. Material power gives them great influence to assert their plans but ultimately god is watching. We can do our best on this scale to make god proud and spread some happiness but the general direction was long foretold.

Two: the individual scale. For lack of a better term, “anti life” forces affect people differently and have their own spectrum of wavelengths. Sorry to speak in memes but it’ll save me time, from NPCs to chaotic neutrals to intelligent evil people, the somewhat rare intelligent and good hearted person must do a ridiculous amount of pondering to work out all this all fits in. The “type of energy” one may or may not relate to conversational subtext, if any of you schizos catch my drift, is limitlessly powerful and can be bent any which way and the hierarchy is turtles all the way down but again, ultimately the big man is in charge.

>> No.14987900

>>14983743
>Brotherhood of the Serpent
>Babylonian Mystics
>Jews are just footsoldiers
Unironically

>> No.14988196

>>14984200
or any being thats not god, that gratifies them in some way

>> No.14988336
File: 304 KB, 615x506, 1559185665690.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14987261
thats some really good truth about conversational subtext. Its something I woke up to when I was a teen and a "friends" mother gave us permission to get blacked out at their house everyweekend from 14 to 20. My "friends" family always did this, and when something seemed off (I wasn't consiously aware of what at that age, especially being constantly intoxicated) I would say something innocently and kindly about it and they would quickly retract into plausible deniability. to make it seem like I was petty, insecure, jealous, you name it.

>> No.14988376
File: 2.14 MB, 360x270, Dancing Jews.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14983743
It actually is the jews. They merely paint themselves as a cog with rulers above them, but above those rulers are more jews.

>> No.14988400

>>14987261
but ultimately, blessed is the man who eats the lion and the lion becomes man, but cursed is the man who eats the lion, and the lion becomes man.
I ate that mother fucking lion and now I can see and do what they do, but my heart is still good, and I can use it for good. I've been permanently damaged by my time around some of those people though, I've had an uncanny amount of them walk through my life. Its honestly terrifying how seamless and powerful some of their subtle inferences can be. But then again I guess when its too strong it also becomes obvious...

>> No.14988416

>>14988336
Yep. Most low level schizo speak refers directly to this phenomena. The awareness of it varies and I believe that people aren't always doing it intentionally (which is a can of worms in itself), it just exists. So you have to guard both ways, from others and your own paranoid mind if you tend that way. Whether you use it or not, the knowledge of it and how it works is extremely powerful. Especially if you're a musician or trying to speak to many people at once, but again the ethics and driving forces regarding it are slippery.

>> No.14988417

>>14988400
correction: blessed is the man who eats the lion and the lion becomes man, but cursed is the man who IS EATEN by the lion, and the lion still becomes man

>> No.14988438

>>14983743
Jews(also jesuits, satanists, Freemasons) which in turn serve satan.
That's the real redpill.
Space is a meme. Ayy lmaos are fake.
Satan is the final boss and we are living in the end times.

>> No.14988443

>>14988400
>I ate that mother fucking lion
My man, I feel that. Just remember, God is always watching. For some people suffering is an opportunity to free yourself.

>> No.14988450

Where can I buy Pseudo-intellectual Schitzo Coin?

>> No.14988466

>>14988416

Care to point me in the direction of some of the deeper realms of schizo speak? I love reading, I dont care if its thick or boring or academic or whatever...

>> No.14988538
File: 263 KB, 500x432, attempt to survive this horror.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14988416
Also to add to your point, that uncertainty about whether or not the subtle inference is intentional in itself opens up another realm for psychic manipulation. I think thats why it is so important to make everything you do extend from goodness and truth, which I believe are the two fundamental substances of reality and the two things that primarily extend from God. As long as you base your judgment of others motivations, statment, supposed intentions against that voice of truth we all have inside us, you become less open to psychic manipulation on some of those levels. The level of clarity we can see it with in us vs what is against us depends on how important we make that sarced bond within us with ourselves and goodness and truth.

I could honestly schizo on for days about this, I new to this board and thought it was ironic, I didn't expect to find any good insight here

>> No.14988623

>>14988466
>>14988538
>The Armor of God
>Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
>And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Yes it does open up another realm for that. As I said it's turtles all the way down, there is likely a larger lion out there waiting for you to slip, hence the excerpt. As for reading, it's just something you'll see here and there. >>14987155 makes a pertinent point, it's all novelty, different due to our individual ways. Really understanding it at a foundational level comes with keeping your ear to the ground and a lot of reflection. Read a lot and stay alert.
>The Language Crystal
>Jungian Archetypes
>"Anomaly/Nobody" threads on GodLikeProductions (especially strong schizo attractor, be careful)
>"Codex"/"Modem" threads on /x/ archives (jumpstart your terminology)
>Philosophy, especially german i.e. Kant/Nietzsche/Hegel
>Religious history: See: Story of the jews, Greek Philosophy, Greek/Roman myth and pantheon, vedic texts, Taoism, falun gong, etc

>> No.14988667

>>14988623
And of course the Bible, especially the parables. See: Prodigal Son, Solomon and the Two Mothers. Maybe that excerpt hits well for you, it's Ephesians 6:10

>> No.14988727

The fuck is going on?

>> No.14988743

>>14988727
Better start believing in schizo stories, YOURE IN ONE

>> No.14988765
File: 41 KB, 837x503, Y_EP7xeVgd0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14984980
>>14988196
RA is le God
and satoshi is Saturn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAhmoyytxcs

>> No.14988800
File: 82 KB, 640x627, yum.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14988623
Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

I will always go forward unsure about anything given to me about this topic; I wont trust any resource until it is known by the truth inside me and is held against the truth that makes up the world. But your soul seems kind, and I will pray this last part of the excerpt for you my friend, thanks for the help.

>> No.14988839

>>14988623

>For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I've thought about what these verses are talking about a lot. Looking for some deep meaning. But what if it's just a rallying cry against the Romans during Jesus' time?

>> No.14988868

>>14987155
what 'future'?
do you mean schizos will be useful because they literally don't care and just do their own thing/create their own reality, ultimately contributing to evolution?

>> No.14989034

>>14988800
Of course, I'm always praying. For you and myself and everyone else. You have the right idea, it's all absurd. As long as you stick with God, the truth, whatever you'd like to call it, you'll find the strength. That's what I believe anyway.
>>14988839
Could be, but does that devalue the insights the same words give to us now? Subtext goes both ways, it it makes sense it makes sense.

>> No.14989116

>>14988438
Unironically more or less true. I've come around to believing elite Jews (essentially the upper 20% of them) are Luciferians of one flavor of another. Moloch, Lucifer, and Masonry/Thelema are all synonyms for Satan. Influence of Moloch on the Jews since antiquity is one of the reasons they were called the Synagogue of Satan. Ultimately they worship chaos, decay, and time as much as wealth and power.

On the plus side, we will not lose. This cycle of civilization is but one epicycle, and the cosmic cycle will result in death and rebirth just the same as men are reincarnated. This is the Kali Yuga, and all around you despite the vast engineering works you are in an age of deep decline and the evidence is boundless if only one opens their eyes.

You have to view this as an ancient war stretching back to the times of prehistoric Europe and to Carthage. The enemy does not see modern Europe (or its people) as being significantly different from the Amalek or Esau of that day.

The global elite is obviously a partnership of multiple factions. Jews are the most important but not the only part of that faction, and the other factions are willing to emulate the behavior of the Wandering Jew.

>> No.14989298
File: 1.08 MB, 1608x2048, 81A0039B-C25D-4487-8F13-D135D13629B9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14983743
They come from the Dog Star (god star) Sirius

>> No.14989450

>>14988839
It was a rally cry against the Romans yes, Jesus (or Paul depending on how you swing) was a very smart man though and could see the rythmic moves and fractal waves that reality bends too. The romans were not the first and were not the last, thus the all encompassing mythos of the scriptures. The gnostic scriptures are even better, a prismatic knowledge that when you read a new "color" of knowledge becoming visible to you, all of it truth precisely because of the guise of myth.
>>14988868
There is a plan for society. There are people who are much much more cunning and intelligent then you or I, they have a plan for this world. Intelligence as ww loosely think of it now is by and large pattern recognition, thus these people are perplexed and turn to disarray from that which is truly unique, that with no pattern to match. The schizos are not useful to them, but they are for us. Knowledge is becoming more scarce, more controlled, and they open it back up. You must understand that those who see no patterns have no basis in reality, thus when I speak of these schizos I am not talking of your common madman but of the truly scarce ones who are gifted and unique. They walk among you on this board.

>> No.14989708

>>14989450
even if such a schizo manages to perceive a pattern, there would still be no one to tell or discuss with

what's the point then

>> No.14989769

>>14989708
There is always someone listening anon.

>> No.14990823

>>14989769
Correct. Some believe themselves to be the eye of God.