[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 59 KB, 735x465, 45FEE0E0-6B50-4C38-AEE4-A1F57292C271.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14972384 No.14972384 [Reply] [Original]

rich anon here. Don’t shill me your sub 300 coins that you invest your lunch money in. Someone convince not to put in 30k right now and ride a pump to like 9 cents and make 20 grand

Spare me the fundamental analysis of the project. None of that matters. Just want to get in an out. If BTC doesn’t get shorted to oblivion, cardano and other top alts will pump no?

>> No.14972461

>>14972384
>if btc doesn't crash this will bump

One can only hope. This project has a good team and good networks, good finances. Shelley is supposed to be released soon. It'll probably take another bull market to see this moon 8x

>> No.14973591

I've always considered ADA to be overvalued. It was overvalued when it was considered THE Ethereum killer. Now, it's one of many potential Ethereum killers. That said, there's a pretty good chance the coin will pump when the alt season hits--it always does. I'd personally choose something other than ADA to invest in though if you are looking for higher-mc cryptos that are likely to pump. IOTA is pretty close to the cheapest it's ever been on an exchange right now, and it has much more going for it.

>> No.14973664

Coin is trash, each day gets closer to Charles being done with his legal obligations to the project (he already has an exit date set) guaranteed he starts another ico for a new project, but now with more science