[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.07 MB, 1079x803, 1547990177585.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14961340 No.14961340 [Reply] [Original]

PART I
>born fat
>an ugly, fetid Slav
>not really smart but somewhat persuasive
>timid, will never fuck prime pussy
>no chance in life
>"unless I run a pyramid scheme and steal millions for gullible investors!"

PART II
Sergey calls his pal, Ari Juels.
>Hey Ari, can you write a whitepaper so I can raise some funds through an ICO? Something to do with "the smart contract," or whatever.
>Sure, Sergey. I've been working on something about oracles, but I don't think we need a token to run it.
>Then make a god damn token, damnit!
>B- but Sergey, what do I gain from doing this?
>I'll use our ICO proceedings to purchase Town Crier. You'll become a millionaire.
>Ok, Sergay. Let's call it Chainlink.
>Sounds good, bro. Whatever, I don't give a fuck. We need to ride that ICO wave. YOLO
>YOLO! How are you going to run the company after the Town Crier acquisition and with no funds left?
>How about I hold a premine?
>Are you sure, Sergay? Aren't you afraid of being seen as a scammer?
> IDGAF. JUST PRINT ME SOME FUCKING TOKENS, ARI.
>O-OK Sergay, how about 10% of the total supply?
>WTF ARI, U KIDDING RIGHT? LET'S DO 65%. I'll shill this shit on 4chan. You'll see. They believe in anything there. I'll create an army of shills who will work for free and shill my suit 24/7. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.14961385
File: 210 KB, 1124x953, 1563367122063.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCK THIS SCAMMER I WANT MY MONEY BACK

WHY DID I BUY THIS SHITCOIN AT 4$ AAAAAAAAA YOU GUYS SAID I WAS GOING TO BE RICH FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLL

>> No.14961520

>>14961385
>Believed the meme
nice