[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 399 KB, 1335x972, Screenshot_20190723-122932.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14939133 No.14939133 [Reply] [Original]

Most if not all coworkers are not friends with you and will tattle on you for the slightest thing including things that aren't cause for any discipline. Yet so many of them will attempt to get information from you by acting like a friend only to pull this. Already hated my new job before it started. HR confirmed the tattling thing when they went over policy, yet I have to sit there and give fake smiles!? HR isn't trustworthy either there's so many obvious holes in the stuff they say on policy while acting like they are friends with you. HR also wants you to report any other jobs you have. Lol if i got a weekend job they couldn't even prove it unless a tattle tell saw it and took a pic. Even then a pic could easily be doctored. However HR would probably take it seriously. Why do I need PERMISSION to say work in a warehouse on the weekends. Im not their SLAVE!!!!

How hard is it to buy land and have your own crop and animals? Minimum cash needed to begin pulling this off?

>> No.14939208

>Im not their SLAVE!!!!

yes, they own your consciousness for the majority of your waking hours in exchange for minimal pay. the shackles are in your brain not on your wrist.

>How hard is it to buy land and have your own crop and animals? Minimum cash needed to begin pulling this off?

few 100k at least, maybe you can work out a deal to lease an existing farm for cheaper or something

>> No.14939565
File: 451 KB, 1920x1080, 8F1B82F7-5B50-44B5-8A99-2B7B760DAE14.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14939133
fuck low test bitch made tattletale beta male normie coworkers

>> No.14939593

I like my office job; everyone here is very chill. Not sure where all you fags are working where everyone is insane and out to get you.