[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 66 KB, 270x360, 1562551206591.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14932097 No.14932097 [Reply] [Original]

Hey NEETs, how does it feel knowing criminals, women, foreigners, and illegals have more employability than you? How does it feel knowing nobody wants you?

>> No.14932109
File: 101 KB, 1024x904, Pepe Confused.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why would being unwanted as a slave make me feel bad? Ride or die on crypto. I'm sure as shit not going to live my life as a wagie, there would be literally no point in sustaining myself to continue living in such a way.

>> No.14932117

>>14932097
This. Bunch of discord trannies tried to force it as /ourscam/, during the presale ICO phase of shadowlink there was a minimum requirement of 30 bucks worth of meth to enter the presale. Bunch of newfags pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their meth. The newfags continued to get shilled and pumped with BBC during the sibios event that shadowlink attended, the whole event turned out to be a flop. Shadowlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices, creating 1000's of bagholders. Now during this alt bull run lots of trannies took advantage of this, and shilled this coin to all the new money and new fags that joined in December and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales (which McAfee admitted to fucking), who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people/cetaceans hybrids have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to the actual project that Shadowlink is aiming to achieve, its nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum… literally making the whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than Shawdowlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all. With no proven background, in fact Sergay was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he abandoned and which floundered until it was took over by a new developer team.

>> No.14932125

>>14932109
How are you going to buy crypto in order to make it then?

>> No.14932140

>>14932125
Selling my plasma. My riches will be derived directly from my blood.

>> No.14932148
File: 248 KB, 609x664, neet pledge.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted in a profoundly sick society.
I hope wageslaves will one day be able to avoid work.

>> No.14932238

>>14932097
Cope harder wagie.

>> No.14932239
File: 150 KB, 960x953, IMG_2671.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wagecucked for many years before my 30-yo boomer retirement. It does kind of suck that I don't really matter much anymore, but like other anons said, I only mattered before as a cog in the slave system. My mattering was dependent upon providing. That kind of makes it a lie all along, doesn't it?

>> No.14932262

>>14932117
>people/cetaceans hybrids
kek

>> No.14932307

>>14932097

>feels good man.

intelligence is maladaptive, there is no greater social proof of my superiority than my unwillingness to submit to the wagie lifestyle.

I privately, and unironically think of myself as being representative of the true human aristocracy, a higher class of being.

>> No.14932353

>>14932097
I don't want to be a NEET, but education can be quite costly, and I'm not talking about University degrees, but things like apprenticeships and IT certifications. Entry level and even volunteering jobs can sometimes ask for significant amounts of experience as well. I've worked at McDonald's before, wasn't particularly enjoyable and would prefer not to have to go back there.

>> No.14932402

>>14932097
OP, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

>> No.14932418

>>14932097
Is that Foreigners in their own country or yours. I started thinking about it, and then I thought, wait but the people who are foreigners to you, in their own country they'll think of you as a foreigner, so then you're doing better than them and they're doing better than you. Defying logic.