[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 69 KB, 670x573, 5F623698-6830-401E-9B76-82A38CA8BE5B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14904618 No.14904618 [Reply] [Original]

TFW a night around normies makes me feel more alone than sitting at home alone for a week. Here I am busting my ass to escape wage slavery and this girls life goal is upper management. Why do they pretend to be carefree and spiritual via texts and then dump on you they want a work horse wage cuck when you meet face to face brehs?

>> No.14904635

>>14904618
Kys if you actually believed her when she said she was "spiritual", faggot.

>> No.14904667

>>14904618
>want a work horse wage cuck when you meet face to face brehs?
because you fundamentally dont understand women? they dont really care about you being a wage-cuck...they just want a provider...and when you say gay sounding things like "i hate corporate america man...staying home and playing vidya is my dream!" she understands that to mean "we cant have children because i cant provide due to inherent weakness"

git gud fag

>> No.14904691

learn about esoteric neoplatonism and whenever girls talk about their spirituality beat them to death [metaphorically] [in Minecraft]

>> No.14904717
File: 2.54 MB, 1769x1177, 566CD3BB-D43C-4447-88C8-98F89609F9D8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14904667
>want a provider
Yea I’m well aware I unironically have 10x more money than any wagie my age. I sure as shit didn’t earn it by climbing the (((corporate ladder))) and I made sure to keep my mouth shout about my disdain for wage cuckoldry. With that in mind I didn’t blurt out “hey I have and make way more than you or any wagie you work with!” Because of what you mentioned. Maybe the life of a solitude NEET monk is my path. It just doesn’t sit right with me that a woman is only with me to use me for cash.

>> No.14904730
File: 24 KB, 474x643, chad here.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14904618
if you don't respeck wimminz, you will die alone anon!

>> No.14904760

>>14904618
While she was with you she was fantasizing about the BLACK EVROPEAN BVLL sitting behind you...she prolly has a date with him tonight

>> No.14904766

>>14904717
> I unironically have 10x more money than any wagie my age. I sure as shit didn’t earn it by climbing the (((corporate ladder)))
good for you fren. then the problem is you didn't project 'alpha' to her (as mundane and gay as that sounds)....i'm not meaning that as a put down, but she just didnt get the vibe that you are independent outside the cuck-system. she got the notion you are a victim of it....
In most cases you need to remember that female iq is tightly constrained around the average...so where male iq can vary wildly...most girls are 90-110...so even if shes a 105, it might still not be enough for her to fully understand the world, so you need to explictly explain to her...probably best in a 'humble-brag' way as to not appear too douchy.

>> No.14904795
File: 766 KB, 504x942, 02EDC1A5-4A0B-43BB-AE7C-23977ACA0CDF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14904730
She was a bumble girl and I casually mentioned I was a bit put off that half of the profiles I see on dating apps are 30 year old women in open relationships and she said she was open minded to having an open relationship if both parties were comfortable. I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE.

>> No.14904817
File: 667 KB, 480x287, 1562701781695.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14904618
>Here I am busting my ass to escape wage slavery

Top kek, buying Chainlink and posting frogs 24/7 isn't busting your ass.

>> No.14904830

>>14904795
Kek
I haven't been on a date in 2 years and things seem to get exponentially worse. This society is finished.

>> No.14904845

>>14904618
>Why do they pretend to be carefree and spiritual
Women don't actually know what they want, it's up to you to come into their life and guide them to success. From the few times I've been with women, they'd be all independent until something comes up at which point it's 100% on you. The payoff is the sex later on.

>> No.14904846

>>14904766
I really don’t think that was it man, I can say with confidence I am 5x more alpha than any man she interacts with regularly being as am a good looking dude that’s been lifting for 7+ years that trains MMA, and grew up around some hardened criminals. She works in business intelligence surrounded by pajeets I think what put her off is I said I was debating taking a year off from wage cucking to pursue some other interests and she was obviously looking for someone wanting to play Gordon gecko also see>>14904795
It just bums me out when I waste time texting for a week and they seem cool and I wind up in an awkward dinner.

>> No.14904879
File: 353 KB, 1242x2208, fgdsagdsfgfd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14904817
Earning money through work, then using it to buy bleeding edge crypto technology, then refusing to sell as the price swings wildly up and down, for years, because you believe in something even when the whole rest of the world thinks you are a fuckin retard. That counts as work to me.

>> No.14904903

>>14904846
yea the "open relationship" bullshit clearly shows she was mentally fucked...but in reality, think about it....what type of girl advertises on shit like tinder/bumble? you are automatically selecting for whores at that level...most women have a dream of being 'asked out'...if they resort to advertising their pussy on a website, its already game over....but yes it sucks nonetheless.
You have to have a friend of a friend who could introduce you some other female anon?

>> No.14904950

>>14904903
I’ve tried that angle twice over the last year and I just didn’t click with the turbo normie women from friends of friends. That or I’ll have a buddies GF say she will set something up and they just forget about it and I don’t bother pestering them over it. You’re right dating apps are a nightmare I think I’m gonna keep it up for another week or more and then delete them and just go back to focusing solely on making it, hobbies, spirituality and obtaining knowledge. Being on any form of social media just eats at a bit of my soul.

>> No.14905023
File: 210 KB, 409x409, 6D5D2279-D4AB-4401-9399-902AEEADA9E9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14904817
Jesus jews have done a number on the minds of the goyim, they literally have people convinced if you didn’t earn your money wage cucking it doesn’t exist.

>> No.14905083

>>14904950
>didn’t click with the turbo normie women from friends of friends
yeah...ive had a few friends setup "blind dates" but the chemistry was never there...its strange because one of the girls was cute. blonde hair / blue eyes. thin. nice skin....there was just 0 chemistry.
Personally, every time i've truly given up hope...(not fake 'so sad for me' bullshit)...but really just stop giving a fuck, I've met someone. Really stereotypical shit too like literally 'bumping into them'...the problem is its hard to genuinely give up hope so it keeps not working.

>> No.14905090

>>14904846
You think doing MMA and working out makes you alpha? Girls don't care about that, in fact lots of guys who those things are pretty insecure and girls find that pathetic. A funny, confident and charismatic fat dude you blow you outta the water. I've seen so many unfit guys get fine puss because of their personality. Your looks or MMA training doesnt matter unless if some slut looking for a 'hot' guy for a one night stand.

>> No.14905231

>>14905083
Yea man I think that’s where I’m at, I’m not gonna an incel mentality and swear off all women and think they are all evil roasties I’m just gonna put my energy towards making it and my passions and let whatever happens happens. I’m not a friendless shut in NEET so I’ll run into somebody eventually.
>>14905090
Yes I 100% think having money and walking into any room and being able to beat up anyone in it 9 times out of ten (the key here is not being a jackass that looks for fights out of insecurity and in fact has the restraint and frame to avoid physical confrontations at all costs) has a subconscious effect on your confidence and body language. Not sure why this irks you man I never said I didn’t have any sort of personality and I don’t act like some insecure roid monkey or guy that picks fights. Just was explaining to the other anon I don’t think it was a matter of alpha vs beta just that me and the girls views didn’t align. You’re right personality matters but don’t pretend some broke, fat, unkempt guy is slaying pussy past the age of 25.

>> No.14905340

>>14905083
>I've met someone
I want to meet someone so bad
>work a brogramming job where there are no girls my age
>most of my friends are single and don't know any girls
>the few people with girlfriends only know that one girl
Everything else in my life is going great except for this one thing that society will judge me for the most

>> No.14905457

>>14905340
A comforting thought in that regard anon I know their judgements can make you feel bad and isolated by societies views are based on a system designed to feed (((their))) interest and keep the rest of the population as serfs. It’s a biological need to want companionship, but it is also a ball and chain.

>> No.14905493

>>14905457
I don't disagree, but I can feel a rope day in the distant future when even the most awkward of my friends are married and I'm still "pursuing my hobbies"

>> No.14905561

>>14905231
The way you speak I agree with what the other guy says. It's not about being the stereotypical alpha or beta but how you conduct yourself. Girls are usually insecure, if you're not relaxed and having fun by yourself, but instead are doing like you do and judge her for being a turbo normie instead (that doesn't matter you can fuck her anyways if her views don't align with yours) it makes you look bad. Try to have fun yourself and say funny autistic shit that you think it's funny and give zero fucks. Focus on having a good time and setting up a good atmosphere above all. If you end up not liking her, just pump and dump. You're are the one that's too insecure (she's too but that's normal with women)

>> No.14905642
File: 908 KB, 904x581, C02D9D1A-1500-4090-B3F6-32F2374A71E6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14905493
It’s a bit unsettling I completely agree but following the crowd almost never boosts someone to a place that is worth being. Have you ever been in a relationship? Cuddling, sex, butterflies can all be great things and a wonderful experience but what your friends probably aren’t telling you is all the times their woman acts like a child and starts fights/causes tension for days at a time over trivial things, texts other men behind their back, or spends all their money on useful things. Great women exist but are a rarity and we are at a peak thot bubble, housing bubble, stock bubble, (((social engineering))) bubble via social media, feminism bubble. Things will either get a lot worse over the coming years or the pendulum will start swinging back.
TLDR it’s a bad time in human history to be looking for a woman to settle down with (good luck explaining that to normies).

>> No.14905721

>>14905642
I personally know guys who got rekt emotionally by their gf's cheating on them or fucking them over, however, I still see having a gf at least one time as a necessary experience. It's a lot like leaving your home town at least once for vacation or moving or whatever, most people will have done this at least once in their lives and not doing so will screw you over socially because you'll not be able to relate to others as well.

I get that money and crypto are important, but there's the saying "Some people are so poor that all they have is money".

>> No.14905736

>>14905493
Marriage is bullshit. Why do so many men in 2019 still don't get that?

I've seen enough marrieges myself to know that I will never involved in this shit.

>> No.14905740

>>14905340
Let go of your vanity and realize without the ball & chain of being forced to support women and children, you are free to do and experience almost anything in this world. You probably earn more than average and need less than average.

>> No.14905826
File: 114 KB, 600x900, varg-vikernes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Unironically online dating saved me after years of wasting time going around the normie carousel of coworkers, friends and nights on the town.
I made the most honest profile you could make and didnt message a single person, I just left it up and in time some amazing women came to me, with my girlfriend now being the last.
On the profile I said I had genocidal fantasies, read evola, want to legalise slavery, wanted to turn Europe into a forrest again, believed those in poor health were not real people, marriage was taking ownership etc and surprisingly a handful of amazing women did message me saying OMG ARE YOU ME. Some kike, a photographer, a psychologist, some teachers and eventually a farm vet got in touch I ran with, though all of them I'd have taken on.

Also, dont be a manlet or hideously ugly.

>> No.14905860

>>14904795
women are useless. I have a fat braphog to prevent going crazy from not nutting but otherwise I avoid

>> No.14905887

>>14904795
She can have an open relationship because these apps and websites will garuntee her a wide range of beta providers

Guys have to up their standards and stop fucking these cunts

>> No.14905888

>>14905023
Based and redpilled

>> No.14905891

Just go gay and get a tsundere 5'2 catboy trap twink bf. Make sure to feed it well, get it on a good diet or else they'll go full bones

>> No.14905901

>>14905340
You can get a fat girlfriend for free if you ask out a waitress at a chain restaurant usually

>> No.14905903
File: 261 KB, 570x444, 897B3CBE-815D-49A8-9B4B-91C49F510B51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14905721
See I’ve already had two LTR that were both at least 1-4 years each and got rekt by both of the girls. I’ll take full responsibility for being immature and insecure in my younger days which may have made those relationships crumble but both women had issues as well and I learned a lot from it. I really don’t want to become bitter but these anons >>14905736
>>14905740
Also have a valid argument that women can severely hold you back. Ideally we should balance each other out but there’s a campaign against masculinity and men are hardly men anymore where women are also severely misled these days and are showing no signs of a reversal.
>>14905561
See that’s the thing is I do try to have fun, say silly stuff and do my
Own thing and have fun. I think you’re right in that subconsciously I judge them for being a turbo normie and I don’t even notice how it effects certain things I may say which can put girls off. I’m not really worried about random hookups anymore I’ve been with enough women I don’t care about pump and dumps anymore since they feel empty and I want to live a more virtuous life these days. As far as insecure goes I suppose I’m insecure that I’m still single and have messed around with 7-8+ women over the past year or two and nothing has came of it but man I’ve done a whole lot of self improvement and changing of my mental states to a point I have gained a lot of self love and acceptance of even the qualities I’ve deemed “bad” and have been able to spot them before they get out of hand and balance them so I think insecure isn’t the issue. Though if two people point it out it’s something I’m willing to look at, what do you see as insecure from my writing fren?

>> No.14905928
File: 9 KB, 185x260, 1535322792492.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14904730
>said no chad ever

>> No.14905937

>>14905740
have kids incel, nothing brings purpose to your life more than that

>> No.14906023

>>14905826
i-is this bait? Post the profile, I'm interested

>> No.14906024

>>14905903
not him, but you said you were looking for someone whos "spiritual" and "carefree", but you yourself dont seem to be like that at all.combined with your self description she might have found it hard to act naturally around you, so you ended up discussing things neither of you care about (career) and it was awkward. just my take on it from what you posted so far.

>> No.14906130

>>14905903
It seems you were disappointed she was a thot, so you could just have fun with that like making jokes at her expense (being a thot) seeing if her face gets red or something and then change the topic. Or tell her how you feel for real without going too hard.

Or do like journalist interviewing old boomers, being fake to get reactions out of her and picking her brain.

Those things seem better to me than trying to have a plain conversation about life

>> No.14906161

>>14906130
Basically do more polarizing things and taking risks that either spark her up and love you immediately, or kill the date. Because in those too things you have a story to tell and you stop caring about some thot if you see it like that

>> No.14906180

>>14904846
never ever take a woman you arent fucking already to dinner

>> No.14906195

>>14906130
>you could just have fun with that like making jokes at her expense (being a thot) seeing if her face gets red or something and then change the topic
the problem is this is a 20's man game...after a certain age it becomes literally impossible to keep up the facade. Sad to say but the bitterness about the modern world starts to take over and they sense that you aren't "cute and outlandish" but "despise them at genetic level"...

>> No.14906215
File: 3.49 MB, 611x518, 5171EF7B-F783-43D5-8281-C9A2614CC7D9.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14906024
Nah you’re right I absolutely blew it which is ok because obviously we weren’t a good fit. Funny you said that and I appreciate you pointing it out but it seemed the opposite. I was expecting a nice girl who liked to meditate, was spiritual, was creative via she played piano and stuff and when I sat down and talked with her she threw me off with her desire to climb the corporate ladder and how she spent some of her day driving around and looking at super expensive houses before our date. I had kind of told her I was at a crossroads of either working harder towards my career or doing my own thing with art and possibly making a career in that (aka quit wage cucking and pursue what really makes me happy with my crypto gains) so I kind of came off as aloof or not career oriented (which I’m not as far as wage cucking goes) which manifested itself ITT as judgmental/egotistic because I was disappointed in the outcome and feeling rejected. At the end of the day is it worth pretending to be something I’m not over a woman? Nope. Just got keep moving forward I suppose we’re all gonna make it frens.

>> No.14906258

>>14906023
Sorry I cant but its not bait, it was advice I took from 4chins in 2018.
Theres nothing to lose, even if 99% of women overlook your profile the last 1% who cant stand the brainlet shit people fill these sites with like "I like hanging out wif friends and pizza" will instantly open up to you.
These sites are mostly slags but its important to keep in mind the few women out there who are shy use these things aswell, my girlfriend now said when she first read my profile it was like the weight of the world had been lifted off her shoulders and she didnt know how exhausted she was with pretending to be somebody she wasnt, being shockingly honest turns off almost everyone but attracts the fraction you want.

>> No.14906262

>>14906195
I don't want to get philosopical but you just got to give no fucks. The world sometimes is good, sometimes is bad. If you're not killing yourself, it's better to always have a good attitude about things (or try) and ignore bad things. There's always people keeping you down, especially on 4chan, but being confident no matter what is what differenciates successful people from plebs imo

>> No.14906280
File: 64 KB, 1880x426, 630A4BF3-CAE5-4016-96CA-CDD9FC098137.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14905937

>> No.14906294

>>14906258
Goddamn, I'll try that out, sounds like a good time at the very least. Thanks anon

>> No.14906323

>>14906130
You’re right man but I’m so over the “pretend to be an asshole” just to get some pussy meme because I just don’t want to be a dick to people even if I do think they are dumb thots.
>>14906180
Yep coffee it is, I’m not even wasting my time with that anymore until I build mutual attraction via several interactions with each other based on either friends, work(probably a terrible idea but I plan to quit waging soon) or a hobby. I should have known better but on the positive note I got to go to my favorite restaurant that most of my normal friends wouldn’t be up for because of the price.
>>14906195
Also this I think she could smell that I wasn’t a fan of open relationships and narcissistic women that take booty pics on Instagram all day. Which ya know hey I really try not to judge but it doesn’t take a genius to see pattern recognition with how those types of women behave in relationships despite feminism telling girls it’s ok and any guy who says otherwise is a misogynist pig. I just want to see the world become a better place anons.

>> No.14906405
File: 74 KB, 807x802, 1562547017177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14905826
Someone is going to believe this bait and try it out himself, followed by being arrested

>> No.14906423

>>14906323
Yeah it's definitely not about being a dick, it's about you being true to yourself. If you don't think that's funny find something else that gets her to either speak so you find something you like, or show her fully who you are so she can pick up on what she enjoys about you

>> No.14906433
File: 92 KB, 720x720, 1388954290619.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14906280
words of wisdom, don't waste time with thots and children until you are fully at peace with yourself and self-sufficient.

>> No.14906450

>>14906294
Just put in as many pleb filters as possible, itll save the playacting later.
Her profile had a headline that read "intj seeks intj" and the first line of her little bio read "I dont like enough people to justify social media so you'll need to.message me here", I was sold straight away but you never need to contact anyone, let them come to you.

>> No.14906490

>>14906405
>arrested
For what?
Aslong as you arent actively being obnoxious to people you dont like by sending abuse you can say almost anything, within reason of course, you shouldnt say fuck niggers, fuck jannies etc

>> No.14906596

anybody get that derealization shit when they go out with normies where they sorta lose consciousness and you find yourself saying things automatically and you feel a bit like your hands in front of you are like playing Morrowind then you have a mini panic attack and have to go to the bathroom and collect your thoughts.

>> No.14906706

Date an Asian women who hasn't been corrupted by western culture. Best decision you'll ever make.

>> No.14906819

>>14906405
Not b8 anon. I tried this irl in a bar in a popular gap year destination. Started chatting up grills by defending the British Empire, before moving on to fractional reserve banking. I was just having lols, not expecting to get laid. Found a roastie anon /b/ fag. Called her roastie. Explained why Hitler was right, and dropped the bomb on the JQ. Fucked her that night and never saw her again

>> No.14907745

>>14906180
I wasnt sure about you the last couple of weeks until now. I now know you're the real deal

>> No.14907764

>>14904691
based and metapyshicalpilled.

>> No.14907789

>>14905023
just like Israel

>> No.14907842

>>14905826
Which dating site?

>> No.14907909

>>14907842
Grindr

>> No.14907929

>>14907909
>/biz/

>> No.14907965

>>14904618
Man I dated one of these. Fresh of some elite uni, told me she was just applying for mckinsey, bcg and bain. Asked her why she wants to slave away in an office 90 hours a week doing pots, told me "this is just what I want". Okay bitch. Date went horrible BTW, she was hot and rich af (dad was partner in a big 4 and then cfo at some conglomerate). Tried to go for a kiss and she cut me down. Meh, didn't see her again afterwards.

>> No.14908018

>>14906596
Smoke less weed

>> No.14909017

>>14904635
When a woman says she's spiritual, she means she's a whore that is one step removed from an animal.

>> No.14909112

>>14906280
Guess what? 90% of people have no reason to live, fucking and having kids is the only thing of meaning these people will ever do. It's important.

>> No.14909563

>>14904795
They only say shit like that when they don't care about you anon

Literally she was amusing herself by saying that shit and seeing if you would agree with it or not. I would have told her fuck that shit unless it's 2 girls and myself.

Then cut the date short. You go on enough dates and you can tell who's interested and who's not

>> No.14909599

>>14907965
>>/biz/
Yeah you can't question these hoes man. In their religion, questing their stupid fuckery is akin to renouncing Jesus

But the thing is, with a smart girl you can poke at her beliefs. Smart people are open to changing opinions. Fuck that bitch. Just because you went to an elite uni does not make you smart

Just means you can learn what to do and take direction

>> No.14909801

>>14909563

This.