[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 5 KB, 225x225, 95632546778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14840268 No.14840268 [Reply] [Original]

in my mid-twenties now and I have no close friends anymore.

>lost 5 friends because they didn't listen when I shilled crypto in 2016, nothing was the same anymore after things went parabolic. jealousy, greed, not really sure
>lost best friend because I said mean things while drunk, he later countered with disgusting actions
>lost second best friend because he wanted to compete and overthrow me
>lost another 5-6 because we didn't keep in touch

some people keep messaging me and want to hang out, but I KNOW they are not good for me.

I know a big part of the problem is myself. but if these people weren't such bluepilled npc pussies, things would be different.

how do I find redpilled, cryptopilled and stinky frens?

>> No.14840323

same, i have 2 good friends left, one is brainlet, but is loyal and we know each other from childhood, you know the last line from Stand By Me?

>“I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12. Jesus, does anyone?”

its the same for everyone, dont lose your childhood friends, they are very precious.

>> No.14840356

>>14840268
just take the rope anon

>> No.14840372

>>14840268
together with gf for many years and I'm getting really, really bored with all this shit. she is just binge watching netflix all day. portfolio is nearing 7 figures again and I see no reason to stay here anymore

>> No.14840428

>>14840323
I lost this precious friendship, it's over. I guess the only thing left for me is to fuck shallow bitches, find a wholesome wifey later on and influence the degenerated world with my gains

>> No.14840636
File: 7 KB, 248x203, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Poor me, I'm lonely because I'm too good for people."

You need to talk less and listen more. Keep that weird chainlink shit to yourself. Don't be negative and butthurt, angsty, or self righteous. You aren't a savior. Hanging out is supposed to be fun. It's not supposed to be a therapy session where you bitch and moan. Your friends work hard for their money. If they don't want to give it to you to gamble on a meme coin that they don't understand and might be huge one day then you need to respect that. It's not your money, it's not your life. You aren't their financial adviser.

None of my friends bought bitcoin. We just don't talk about it anymore. I quit bragging about it. It's all consuming and all I want to do is talk and talk and talk about crypto. It's what I think about while drifting off to sleep, its what I think about the second I wake up. But when I'm out with my boys we're looking at young bartender ass, cracking jokes and getting stupid. We talk about mass delusions, water wars, crazy business ideas,best way to cook ribs and we play video games. Shit is fun. We connect. It's what life is about.

But we don't share everything. You can have a mysterious side. Save the crypto talk for when you meet a new person and they ask "What do you do for a living?" Then give them a 2 sentence summary and drop it. If they want more info then answer their questions, but don't talk their head off. Stay mysterious and fun. For your sake and the sake of your future friends. Faggot.

>> No.14840647

>>14840268
>anymore
i never did
i fucking hate you normies so much

>> No.14840697
File: 2.11 MB, 1334x750, WatchfulExemplaryAmberpenshell.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14840428
That's nice anon, I hope you make it

>> No.14840818
File: 341 KB, 657x527, 329 - 0184.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14840636
thanks for the unfiltered and truthful words. crypto consumed me and I lost myself in it. I feel sad for myself when you describe this relationship with your boys, I once had this too.

>> No.14840997

>>14840818
>>14840636
>>14840268
It’s ok OP. You are by far not the only person on this board to have this happen to them, myself included.
All I can say is “fuck ‘em”. Got a gf now, my friends that never bothered to keep in contact can go suck a fat wagie chode

>> No.14841229
File: 21 KB, 563x503, 1559006923513.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14840818
You can have it again. Just think about what emotions your situation brings to the table (deserved or not). They feel regret that they didn't listen, fear and anxiety that it's the top and they'll lose if they get in now, shame and embarrassment that they were too dumb, jealousy that you're sitting on comfy moon bags that were cheap and now seem out of reach. On top of trying to deal with all of those negative emotions on their own they also have to deal with you being angry with them and your constant shilling. Plus you probably feel sorry for yourself which is a downer. Who wouldn't want to avoid that?

Lucky for you though, you get to choose the person you want to be and have some sort of control over how your presence makes others feel.

>> No.14841852

>>14840268
What were teh disgusting actions OP?
Also what is "overthrowing you"? Are you the King of Uganda or something

>> No.14842080
File: 32 KB, 653x490, 1532000805347.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14840268
It's kind of weird seeing complaints like these to me. It seems to me mostly an American problem. I have a few really good friends and they're pretty redpilled and I never had to redpill them. I do tell them some stuff from time to time but I'm not obessed with it when we hang out and we talk about or hobbies, college and stuff like that. I did lose a lot of my teenagehood and childhood friends because I've changed because of my depression and we weren't in touch as well so we drifted apart. Otherwise I'd have 50 good friends instead of just a few but they're still really good people and are pretty smart as well. I respect them a lot.

>> No.14842550

>>14840268
relatable but honestly you just have to get over it. In America money is the religion. You won and they lost. They literally have to slave 9 hours per day for pennies and you have it made. Their internal jealousy of you is all consuming. You can use empathy to understand how they feel. Given that backdrop maintaining a friendship is not possible. It makes me sad sometimes too but I would choose my success over those old friendships. Those people never helped you with anything, you tried to help them save themselves and they failed. There is nothing more

>> No.14842565

>>14841229
This is cope. It’s like expecting to go be friends with field niggers when you are now a plantation owner. Fundamentally not possible