Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 29 KB, 360x340, 13279321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14798859 No.14798859 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1150821533239119872

>> No.14798869

OH GOD WHY?!?

>> No.14798899

lel op wasnt trolling for once.
Time to short.

>> No.14798927
File: 99 KB, 989x1000, flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14798927

>>14798859

>> No.14798951

>>14798859
burgers, which country we catching a flight to after the ban? I feel like South America is way too dangerous but I want a big butt latina gf in a country that hasnt banned bitcoin.

>> No.14799004

>STREAM LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>STREAM LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>STREAM LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>STREAM LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>> No.14799012
File: 57 KB, 400x400, buOJhAIE_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799012

>>14798859
Calling it now.
BTC $100
LINK $0.01
ETH $1

After 24 months recovery, all will 200x we call all make it.

>> No.14799018
File: 14 KB, 400x300, donald-trump-looking-smug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799018

>>14798859


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

GET FUCKED COINTARDS

>> No.14799022

burgers btfo they will never recover, give thanks to zuckfacebook

>> No.14799060

What if he says Trump has changed his mind and now considers cryptocurrency "based"?

>> No.14799063

I am ready to see shorts being destroyed. Not the first time bitcoin moved against the news.
Then sill dump destroying longs tho

>> No.14799073

Land of the free everyone

>> No.14799076

>>14798859
Unironically good. Proves crypto is gaining speed.

>> No.14799088
File: 376 KB, 1000x1000, 1562790571708.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799088

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCK

>> No.14799098

>>14798859
MONEY LAUNDERERS AND TERRORIST FINANCIERS

>> No.14799113

Anywhere to watch?

>> No.14799127
File: 14 KB, 512x176, 1536161512936.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799127

>>14799004
Good one retard

>> No.14799128

CRYPTO = TERRORISM


ITS FUCKING OVER

>> No.14799133

>>14798951
Singapore, obviously. That's where I'm moving too when I make it.

>> No.14799141

it's over
faggots are doing this because of Iran
they use a lot of crypto

>> No.14799144

>LIVESTREAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAICzg8ir50

>LIVESTREAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAICzg8ir50

>LIVESTREAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAICzg8ir50

>LIVESTREAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAICzg8ir50

>LIVESTREAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAICzg8ir50

>LIVESTREAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAICzg8ir50

>> No.14799154

>>14799098
>tfw USD and Wall street are the biggest backers of money laundering & unethical funding yet BTC is getting shitted on

>> No.14799155
File: 14 KB, 250x250, pepe-1527901149795-wow.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799155

>>14798859
THIS IS NOT A DRILL SELL SELL SELL EVERYTHING YOU HAVE FOR ANY PRICE SELL NOW THEY WILL PUT CRYPTO HOLDERS INTO JAIL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.14799165

Fuck burgers. Worse than China lately really. Fuck your freedom country lol.

>> No.14799184

>>14799154
Never been more dissapointed with my government.

>> No.14799202

HOLY CRAP CRYPTO IN FREEFALL I'M FUCKING DFUCKED
thanks DRUMPF you orrange faggot

>> No.14799206
File: 819 KB, 346x495, 1529595123516.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799206

>>14799155
>THEY WILL PUT CRYPTO HOLDERS INTO JAIL
lol they're already living in a prison
a prism of the mind

>> No.14799208
File: 325 KB, 468x406, 6ff20bbba06dc6d22a2c7cbfc74d752f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799208

OHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.14799211

>>14799144
based

>> No.14799212

WTF IT WA SFUCKNING NOTHING

IT WAS NOTHING

>> No.14799231
File: 186 KB, 377x512, 9456_Pepe_Cringe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799231

>>14799208
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>> No.14799236

>LAND OF THE FREE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.14799273

where to buy libra jesus christ

>> No.14799284

Should I buy Monero?

>> No.14799301

>>14798859
<<THEY>> are worried about zuckerberg

>> No.14799303

white nationalists ahhhhhhhhhhh

>> No.14799317

>>14799144
thank

>> No.14799319
File: 195 KB, 798x770, 21561038038071s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799319

>>14799284

>> No.14799334
File: 446 KB, 1000x750, we wuz kwanz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799334

>>14799154
>tfw USD and Wall street are the biggest backers of money laundering & unethical funding
your face when you was a kwanz

>> No.14799348
File: 49 KB, 756x350, ae0617650f791a4dff22d3f3fe67027fbd96490829d3e1475981b6608001ee17.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799348

>>14799303
HEY THAT'S ME! MOM LOOK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT ME ON TV!

>> No.14799372

The Trump administration doesn't give a shit about the citizens' property rights any more than its predecessors. It's not even an afterthought. Even if he does build the wall and repeal Obamacare, if you have no property rights, that shit doesn't matter.

>> No.14799377

>>14799348
the white house is talking about me and 100s of other neets who became rich doing nothing but being raciest and talking shit

>> No.14799396

MUH RACISM!!,.,,,
Btw. FUCK NIGGERS

>> No.14799417

crypto is racist

>> No.14799427

>>14799155
Don't be so emotional newfag, this is literally nothing.

>> No.14799467

"Secretary, is it true that white racists are getting rich off of these so called cryptocurrencies and is there anything we can do to imprison them, and somehow divert this money back to women and niggers?"

>> No.14799472
File: 375 KB, 2000x1334, 103980717-RTSPVFU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799472

>>14799334
https://youtu.be/Cnz2oo8MRas
>yes GOY, you're not allowed to use those cryptocurrencies okay?
>use our pedophile papers instead issued by our trusted and vetted pedophile paper peddlers (aka money printers)

>those post-tax earnings you have?
>that cash you have?
>it's not yours OKAY GOY!?

AMERIKKKA, LAND OF THE FREE, TO DO AS YOU'RE TOLD BY YOUR FINANCIERS AND CREDITORS

>> No.14799492

>>14798951
anon, maybe argentina, they are hotter too

>> No.14799497

what is this racist tweet this bitch is talking about

>> No.14799505
File: 32 KB, 600x315, yes goy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799505

>>14799472
>yes GOY, you're not allowed to use those cryptocurrencies okay?
>use our pedophile papers instead issued by our trusted and vetted pedophile paper peddlers (aka money printers)

>>14799472
>those post-tax earnings you have?
>that cash you have?
>it's not yours OKAY GOY!?
>t. john (((stewart)))

>> No.14799520

>>14799076
Based and Insightful.

>> No.14799526
File: 1.28 MB, 1260x1406, 2gsjgna1uruvUuS7ndh9YqVwYGPLVszbFLwwpAYXYMwPkqemgUhhi9K86BR61tZnsxQdVZDscDFXXGW5883Cb5JYEEZXrj4YtFiWKY4SfN6U6Kw7jU.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799526

>>14799505
*blocks your path*

>> No.14799533
File: 12 KB, 209x241, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799533

BUY BUY BUY THIS IS NOT A DRILL BUY FOR EVERY PRICE YOU CAN GET 100K EOW MOST BULLISH NEWS EVER WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

>> No.14799550
File: 2.35 MB, 1772x1219, 1560233325270.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799550

>>14799526
no worries though, they're all going to bend the knee

>> No.14799552

Trump classic

>make negative tweet
>Start buying crypto
>Do a 360 and EZ profit

>> No.14799569

LMAO wtf are these questions? What is wrong with you burgers??

>> No.14799617
File: 186 KB, 861x877, 1558125013286.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799617

>>14799155
>>14799533

>> No.14799637

>>14799533
UP $400 SINCE HE STARTED SPEAKING

>> No.14799673

>>14799076
this

>> No.14799686

>>14799012

Correction:

BTC $10
LINK $3
ETH $1

>> No.14799741

>>14798859
Just buy coinmetro already faggots the world can't give you guys more signals.

>> No.14799772

>>14799569
jews want to kill white people and crush the remaining freedom we have
it's all conditioning that isn't real

>> No.14799785

>>14799569
Mr. Secretary, I'm just here because I'm black, I'm not sure what this "economic policy" stuff you talkin' 'bout is, but from racist to extremely racist how strongly do you approve of hating black people?

SIR I ASKED YOU A QUESTION

>> No.14799800

Wow, I had no idea BTC was an instrument for white nationalism and racism, this is extremely problematic and Satoshi needs to address this NOW!

>> No.14799870

Wouldn’t harsher regulations make it harder for Libra and alt coins and increase BTC dominance? Can’t subpoena Satoshi

>> No.14799878

>>14799800
Mr. 4chan, can you please elaborate on whether or not you support bitcoin being a tool for white nationalists? Please don't avoid the question, it is a yes or no question. Do you or do you not support bitcoin being a tool for white nationalists??

>> No.14799894

>>14799878
If you own Bitcoin you support White Nationalism and racism, simple as

>> No.14799918
File: 922 KB, 400x225, 1562357447307.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14799918

>>14799800
>I had no idea BTC was an instrument for white nationalism and racism

>> No.14799934

>>14799894
But sir, you just saw Trump tweet that he dislikes bitcoin, then you argue that Trump is a white nationalist, then you argue that White Nationalists use bitcoin. How can Trump be a white nationalist and hate bitcoin, its seemingly impossible according to your line of questioning.

>> No.14800042

>>14799934
It's 4D chess, obviously. Don't you realize Trump WANTS YOU to sell your bitcoins?
Buy now and pump my bags you stupid goy.

>> No.14800054

>>14798859
buy signal

>> No.14800112
File: 472 KB, 2048x1513, 1557612008835.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14800112

>>14799934
HAha you actually fell for my fud, I am unloading my FIAT right now for an asset that is not inflationary.

>> No.14800756

>>14799284
>>14799284
yes, bitch

>> No.14800824
File: 5 KB, 250x228, 1555436967446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14800824

Didnt u realize that CNBC is a counter trade signal

>> No.14800978

>>14799772
Get a load of this conspiritard. "da joos did it"

>> No.14801019

>>14799552
>720

>> No.14801063
File: 1.68 MB, 480x268, sounds good - doesnt work.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801063

>>14799772
>jews want to kill white people
not true
the smart ones keep close to Christians for a good reason
the bad ones are in big trouble (pic related)
their parasitic gravy train game is coming to an end
>and that's a good thing

>> No.14801173

>>14799526
that's a big guy

>> No.14801176

>>14799060
I'm sad this is the way things have gone. I always hoped his first crypto tweet would be something like "I want one of those bitcorns! Very cool!"

>> No.14801236
File: 1011 KB, 916x898, turtle man.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801236

>>14801173
>that's a big guy
4 us

>> No.14801251

>>14801063
you're like the first /only person I've seen here to differentiate between good and bad jews. Why is that?

>> No.14801270
File: 231 KB, 1200x942, D3ffqudUwAErGHp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801270

>>14801063
>just remember goys, whatever rabbi trump does to help the jews helps you!

>> No.14801306

>>14801236
He looks like a real life Bono. Have the memes gone too far?

>> No.14801311 [DELETED] 

Why are we pumping i opened a short at 108500 and we are going up still

>> No.14801340
File: 461 KB, 480x270, really rich.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801340

>>14801251
because I have/had Jewish friends, colleagues, and lovers
>>14801270
>just remember goys, whatever rabbi trump does to help the jews helps you!
haha you're an idiot
you want to know why Trump keeps winning and why so many people love him? (yes that includes Jews)
because he has God with him

>>14801306
>Have the memes gone too far?
not yet lol
>>14801236
>bitcoin is an environmental disaster
lol that fatasses life is an environmental disaster
every one of his meals is an entire farm worth of food

>> No.14801387

BUY BUY

>> No.14801408

>>14801311
>US Govt just gave the go ahead for Bitcoin
>Why are we pumping i opened a short

>> No.14801425

See the jews always find a way to fuck everyone up, thank you kikebook very cool

>> No.14801432

>>14801340
>God supports a pedophile who raped his own daughter before selling her to the jews
not buying it

>> No.14801480

>>14801251
I work in commercial real estate, outside of banking it has the highest amount of Jews in it. I've met all sorts, plenty of great guys, plenty of shifty ones.

The only thing they all have in common is they love to argue and debate. They are never afraid of asking for the moon, pushing with all their might for their position, if they lose, they will drop it like it never happened and restart the process with a completely different position. They see it as winning and losing, not right and wrong. Some people see that as a lack of conviction and it angers them, other see it as opportunistic and entrepreneurial and they appreciate the value it creates.

>> No.14801572
File: 36 KB, 817x443, 1560374281876.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801572

>>14801432

>> No.14801653
File: 190 KB, 944x345, Untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801653

>>14799004
try harder

>> No.14801696

>>14799208
>Jose can you see
Its about a spanish guy

>> No.14801728
File: 15 KB, 220x258, otto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801728

>>14801251
>why is that
Experience

>> No.14801896

>>14801340
>you want to know why Trump keeps winning and why so many people love him? (yes that includes Jews) because he has God with him

Umm... how is that a logical argument? The real reason he won the election is because of retards that can't use their brains. If you want, I can post stats to btfo you and show you how this economy isn't actually booming and of stupid shit trump has done.

>> No.14801936

>>14798951
The answer is always Thailand

>> No.14801965
File: 12 KB, 327x347, 5EFBCCBF-3A32-4341-8151-BB39CCB3C9F7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801965

>> No.14801972
File: 50 KB, 480x360, century of the self.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801972

>>14801896
>The real reason he won the election is because of retards that can't use their brains
you still don't get it do you?
I made bets with everyone that he would win before even Coulter said anything on Bill Maher (and she was laughed out) two years out from the election
How did I know he was going to win so far ahead of the election?
Because I know what I'm talking about

>>14801896
>Umm... how is that a logical argument?
your model of the world has no basis in reality and that's why your predictions and assessments are always wrong whereas mine are correct and precise

>>14801896
>If you want, I can post stats to btfo you
you don't understand the first thing about statistics or mathematics for that matter
you prescribe to the following mantra:
some things are more true than other things
your statistics come with brackets:
>(((statistics)))

you have no idea what's happening, hence the need to appeal to (((statistics)))
as if those are the arbiters of truth hahahaha

>> No.14801990
File: 75 KB, 720x575, milosevic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14801990

>>14801728
https://www.counter-currents.com/2018/03/otto-weininger-on-the-jewish-question/

>> No.14802040

Well that was actually pretty bullish.

>> No.14802070

>>14801432
That's on-brand for the God of Abraham, moron.

>> No.14802097

heard of moon3d? 10x or 100x your crypto. ez money

>> No.14802104

>>14801972
Jesus christ. You are either a troll or are actually so stupid, you can't make coherent arguments with a solid bases.

Let me educate you. This is my last post towards you

1. Discouraged workers (someone that wants a job, but gave up and hasn't applied in over 4 weeks) are NOT counted as unemployed.

2. People who make HARDSHIP wages ARE counted as employed.

Putting those 2 together = makes the unemployment stat look better/lower than it actually is. It is basically a lie.

30% of metropolis city jobs pay hardship wages fyi (so little, you literally can't move out on your own). I imagine it's worse outside of metropolis cities.

Almost 1/3 jobs... the other 32% of jobs pay livable wages (basically the same as poverty wages in my eyes). Just enough to move, but not enough to actually save anything significant. This would be okay in my eyes if not for the fact that you have to work fulltime to make a livable wage. Personally, fulltime work feels like slavery. You spend more of your conscious time on work than with your actual family and/or hobbies. Why live just to work? Fucking bullshit. Call this lazy. I give 0 shits. I am not easily indoctrinated to believe success = selling your soul to a corporation that sees you as nothing but an expendable asset. Anyways..

This is why 78% of fulltime workers live paycheck to paycheck. In other words, 1 paycheck away from homelessness. 50% of renters are cost burdened (spend *over* 30% of their income on rent). Half of those spend over 50% of their income on rent. 57% of americans can't afford an unexpected 500 dollar bill. 45% of homeless people have worked in the past 30 days yet remain homeless. 7/10 grads graduate with 29k+ in debt. 44% of 22-27 yr old college grads are underemployed.

>> No.14802110

>>14799552
You know 360's make you turn all the way back to the starting position?

>> No.14802116

>>14801972
Part 2

Also, 1/3 Americans have less than 5k saved for retirement. Another stat shows 42% of Americans will retire broke.
Another shows how worse the situation really is:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/economy/making-sense/report-4-out-of-5-americans-have-less-than-a-years-income-saved-for-retirement

"4 out of 5 Americans have less than a year’s income saved for retirement".
So even if you work your ass off and give the best years of your life away, it amounted to NOTHING. How nice, huh???

Anyone who thinks this current economy is "booming" is a bonafide idiot. You are most likely destined to fail in life if you stay an employee. Becoming self-employed is a goal of mine, but looking at statistics, it won't be realistic. I'll try anyways. For the most part, you are stuck in a never ending cycle of poverty.

>> No.14802158

>>14801972
Part 3
Trump is a criminal and is incompetent.

1) possible russian asset (more like probable).
2) governemnt shutdown and then says "I didn't have to do this. I just wanted to do this faster" aka admitting it's NOT a national emergency. This affected 800k government workers and hurt the credit score of many.
3) wants a useless wall when the border is not even in the top 10 national threats America is facing. Not only that, but even IF he wins the 2020 election (with retards like you, I wouldn't be surprised), the NEXT president could always just cut funding for the wall. All ~2000 miles will NEVER get built. Not only that, but a wall can be climbed over or dug under.
4) wants to cut social programs even though it helped 44 million Americans stay out of poverty in 2017. He basically wants to increase poverty rates
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2018/9/12/17850426/census-poverty-income-2017-trump

5) gave a tax cut to the rich
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-investment/1-5-trillion-u-s-tax-cut-has-no-major-impact-on-business-capex-plans-survey-idUSKCN1PM0B0

NEWS FLASH. Trinkle down economics ISN'T A THING. It's propaganda bullshit.

6) compulsive liar https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

>> No.14802184

>>14798859
Every time I think it's not possible for me to hate Jews any more, they go and do something like this.

>> No.14802210

>>14801340
>because I have/had Jewish friends, colleagues, and lovers
The Jewish Mafia that controls the world has nothing to do with your stupid ass Jewish friends dumbass. And doesn't negate that The Jewish Mafia DOES in fact control the god damn world especially the USA.

>> No.14802216
File: 987 KB, 229x176, 1526438991478.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14802216

>>14802158
>possible russian asset (more like probable)

>> No.14802276

>>14802216
ASSET

Meaning he could have been USED, Not hand-in-hand working with the russians, idiot.

>> No.14802301

>>14801572
Why do you fags love trump he’s exactly the kind of retard that bullied you your whole life

>> No.14802333
File: 47 KB, 704x757, 1557944501623.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14802333

>> No.14802334
File: 2.56 MB, 322x178, 1529180992242.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14802334

>>14802276

>> No.14802363
File: 2 KB, 125x124, 622B572F-BD27-4947-9AC2-8443CE34FF13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14802363

>>14799526
The Absolute Unit has spoken

>> No.14802399

this is bulish

>> No.14802448

>>14798859
Wouldnt regulations just make it more normie-appealing and then turn this fuckfest pnd into turtlemode stockmarket?

>> No.14802457

>>14802301
Oh actually I know. It’s a battered wife mentality, keep sucking the abusers dick

>> No.14802462

>>14802116
good posts

>> No.14802467

>implying anyone can stop BTC at this point
This war on BTC will have the same result as the war on terrorism.

>> No.14802572

>>14802158
Holy fuck, what a load of bullshit! Stay in your mom's basement you fucking worthless neet!

>> No.14802627

>>14802158
lol 42 is right, you just twist statistics to fit your narrow worldview. Trump is in it for the power and money, and achieved just that. Many people are just in it for power and money, and fail.
I don't like Trump but you're still in the same kind of denial as those retard news outlets before elections. None of the stuff you said actually matters.

>> No.14802817

>>14802572
>cites sources
>b-bullshit!!
Lol retards

>>14802627
I don't twist anything, retard. If anything, I am MORE transparent. I even ecplained WHY the unemployment stats are UNDERrepresented.

Jesus christ, you morons can't understand facts when it doesn't fit your narrative.

WHAT STATS DID I TWIST? BACK THAT UP RIGHT NOW

Don't just say "you twist stats", retard. SHOW ME what stats I "twisted".

>> No.14802861
File: 255 KB, 585x565, 1541543218247.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14802861

>>14802158
>t. kike

>> No.14802894

>>14802861
>calls me kike even though I didn't vote for trump
Topkek

>> No.14802942
File: 60 KB, 1024x640, unironicallynotashop.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14802942

>> No.14803007
File: 40 KB, 480x480, 60945686_142348276848557_1216162084688075012_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803007

sooooo when moon?

>> No.14803055

>>14802817
>Sources
Holy shit, you can't site some fucking BS lib propaganda and call it a fucking source. Get back in your mom's basement as well! Fucking libshit neets are invading this damn board...

>> No.14803132

>>14803055
What lib sources, you down syndrome moron?

Vox is literally the only lefty source. Not only that, but all it stated was that trump wanted to cut social programs.

Fyi, That's fucking true. You can see the DIRECT QUOTES yourself, retard. Are you a product of incest by any chance?

>> No.14803165

>>14802817
>I can post stats to btfo you and show you how this economy isn't actually booming and of stupid shit trump has done.
The US economy is doing much better than you could reasonable expect it would do back in 2016. That's despite tariffs and trade wars that should hurt severely in the short term even though it stops long term bleeding.

>russian asset
There's no hope for anyone who believes this. You will accept whatever propaganda is fed to you. If you allow for this type of modelling based on focusing on a set of circumstantial data points that fit the narrative while ignoring all others you can construct whatever narrative you like. The only reason the narrative isn't "Trump is an actual demon" is because burgers don't believe in demons anymore. They believe in Russians though.

>> No.14803172

This is bullish you effing retards.

>> No.14803179
File: 157 KB, 1838x2048, 1547504259678.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803179

>>14803132

>> No.14803229
File: 162 KB, 593x635, 1561581665049.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803229

>>14799155
Oh fuck I put a 20k buy order at 5k btc.

Oh shit anons please sell sell sell no mommy no not like this please God dont let this happen what will I tell my family oh God please fuck christ God no

>> No.14803238

>>14799231
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO

>> No.14803262

WHAT WAS SAID IN THE PRESS CONFERENCE? I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ABOUT IT ANYWHERE AND EVERYONE'S JUST BULLSHITTING IN THE THREAD

>> No.14803308

>>14803165
Doing "better" (if it even is) =/= "booming"

The stats I showed are daunting.

>not a russian asset
>just fake news
>just propaganda
Lel
https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/here-are-18-reasons-why-trump-could-be-a-russian-asset/2019/01/13/45b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html%3foutputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/19/politics/andrew-mccabe-trump-law-enforcement/index.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/president-trump-mueller-russia-agent-putin/amp


This isn't propaganda. This isn't just a random claim like what you idiots have been doing this entire thread. This is backed up by his actual actions. This is NOT just random guessing, sheep.

>> No.14803329
File: 49 KB, 740x554, photo_2019-07-15_22-37-16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803329

>> No.14803344

>>14803308
Siting CNN, WAPO, and some WIRED shit is not a source. These are all poitical hit pieces.
>Actually believing any of that shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAH
You are obviously the dumbest fucking mongoloid on this board!

>> No.14803366

>>14803179
Nice selfie

>> No.14803368

>>14802817
I mean your stats are all true enough (as far as I know) but they back up useless opinions. They miss the point.
Go back to where you will be appreciated for citing statistics.

>> No.14803388

>>14803344
No, retard. They backed up what they said with actual actions of trump, dumbass. Actually learn to read,or do you want me to copy and paste everything here?

Holy shit, you trumptards think EVERYTHING that goes against trump is fake news. Ultimate cock riders.

>> No.14803410

>>14803388
Actually they are not, but you keep telling yourself whatever makes you sleep better in mommies basement.

>> No.14803412

>>14803368
>back up useless opinions. They miss the point.
Lmao no they don't. They CLEARLY show the economy isn't "booming", dumbass. Useless opinions for stating a factual counter-argument to trump's claims on the economy? Wow, you're a special kind of stupid.

>> No.14803424

>>14803308
>TRUMP MUST BE A RUSSIAN AGENT; THE ALTERNATIVE IS TOO AWFUL
>not emotionally charged propaganda
Whatever you say burger. Like 42 said you will never predict anything correctly because you will never be in touch with reality. None of what's happening is surprising to me and some of it I predicted in detail like the Russia propaganda. Partly because Russia is the only nation that's been opposing the globalism Trump is undermining through tariffs and partly because burgers love to use Russia in the insane stories they make up about the world.

>> No.14803428

>>14803410
Actually, they are, but ik everything you don't like is "fake news". Keep throwing tantrums anytime someone insults your orange cheeto though.

>> No.14803433

>>14803412
Economy depends on more than the stupid stuff you cite. It's linked to the will of the people. You can't quantify that with the simple models you take as gospel.
Fuck you're stupid. Just go back already.

>> No.14803439

>>14803428
I'm not the one throwing a tantrum here. Maybe mommy needs to reevaluate how much time she lets you have on the internet.....

>> No.14803448

>>14803424
Even if you want to CHERRY PICK and focus on the russian asset thing and even IF I WERE wrong, literally everything else I said is 100% fact with no room for doubt.

You are cherry picking one thing because that one thing just happens to not be 100% confirmed. Is that why you ignored everything else I've stated? Because you have no counter-arguments, brainlet?

>> No.14803473

>>14803433
"Will of the people"
Have no idea what the hell you even mean by that.
"Simple models as gospel"
What are you talking about? What is wrong with the data I cited? It shows a CLEAR picture on how the average every day citizen is struggling.

Jesus, you are getting btfod and don't even realize it. Delusional moron.

>> No.14803487

>>14803439
You are the one whining over the actual facts/data kek

>> No.14803492

>>14803448
You are quite possibly the most deluded libtard I have ever seen in my life. $10 says you're and Antifa pussy too.

>> No.14803496

>>14803308
He's an Israeli asset maybe. I wish he would work with Russia instead.

>> No.14803501

>>14803492
So citing facts makes me delusional.... get a load of this inbred

>> No.14803508

>>14802158
I agree with this. The Democrats work for the same people though and are equally corrupt. Two sides of the same shekel.

>> No.14803538

>>14802158
>russian asset
2 year investigation
>national emergency
proved how useless 800k gov workers are
>Useless wall
over 100k each month. Future voters. US Takeover
>cut social programs
AKA let people who work keep their money
>tax cut to the rich
You mean to everyone who pays taxes, < 50% of population
>compulsive liar
Mirror

>> No.14803566
File: 985 KB, 460x250, excuse me.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803566

>>14802104
>>14802116
>>14802158
>Trump is a criminal and is incompetent.
source?
>just trust me bro

>> No.14803599
File: 47 KB, 480x775, 1546451915633.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803599

trump is a piece of fucking shit. Anyone who says otherwise is just some MIGA retard.

>> No.14803630
File: 667 KB, 480x287, wrong.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803630

>>14802104
>Jesus christ. You are either a troll or are actually so stupid, you can't make coherent arguments with a solid bases.
you're about to get sliced and diced

>>14802158
>1) possible russian asset (more like probable).

>> No.14803631

>>14803538
>russian asset
Was always just bullshit drummed up because Russia is doing things counter to the interests of Israel.
>national emergency
Flailing to pretend like he's doing something when he could have just built the wall on day one
>Useless wall
There is no wall.
>cut social programs
He's right, but what he's probably wrong about is Obama being any better. His social programs were also just gimmes for his rich buddies that run the medical insurance market.
>tax cut to the rich
No, one thing Republicans always get their way on is tax cuts for billionaires. Nearly half of which are Jewish, purely by coincidence of course. That and wars for Israel, another coincidence.
>compulsive liar
He's 100% right about that. Trump is a con man.

>> No.14803655

>>14803508
at least somebody makes sense

>> No.14803657
File: 260 KB, 500x387, bog003.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803657

>load ze america fud

>> No.14803660
File: 182 KB, 1876x1391, word hypnosis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803660

>>14802104
>78% of fulltime workers live paycheck to paycheck
I wonder why...

>> No.14803669

>>14803538
Even with cherry picking and sugar coating, your arguments are beyond weak. End of the day, this president is incompetent.

Also, doing a national emergency when it is not needed is a missuse of power. It's okay though because he is an inbred like you so whatever he does is fine, huh?

The wall is still useless and again, next president can cut the funding anyways. That still stands. Period.

>let people who work keep their money
lets increase poverty rates! Most jobs barely pay enough to begin with, fool. This system by itself is not sustainable hence why some sort of social programs are needed or more people would be on the streets. But who cares, right?

Also, again, the goal of the tax cuts was to supposedly create more jobs and higher pay of employees. Guess what? Didn't fucking happen.

>mirror
not even a little clever. Not even a slight counter-argument. Completely pathetic. The source I cited has QUOTES. They don't just say "he lied this many times". They actually QUOTED EVERY LIE. Wooow, brainlets.

>> No.14803678

>>14803566
Trump is in league with that fucking Jew pedophile Epstein. Just get rekt you clearly don’t wanna see reality

>> No.14803689

>>14803566
>source?
I'm speechless.. how are people this retarded allowed to be on biz?

I literally cited everything. Wow. 42 confirmed inbred.

>> No.14803703
File: 284 KB, 500x1500, remember.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803703

>>14802116
>You are most likely destined to fail in life if you stay an employee
most people are most likely destined to fail
and it's almost always entirely their own faults
they're too concerned about what others have and not preoccupied enough with acquiring what they lack
and what they lack is the thinking and the heart required to be successful
success is more than just a state of mind, it's a way of living

>> No.14803706

>>14803630
Except I cited my sources showing why I stated that...

The inbred genes are strong in you.

>>14803660
The number one cause is the cost of living. Figure it out next time.

>> No.14803716
File: 57 KB, 500x475, 1560631956026.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803716

so literally nothing happened

>> No.14803726

Anything that angers the JEWnited states of America and flyover dipshits who enjoy making Israel great, is something I will invest in. Unironically bought more BTC and will continue to do so. Fuck the USA, Fuck Israel.

>> No.14803741

>>14803703
>almost always entirely their own faults
False. Stats I cited shows otherwise. This economy traps you and opportunities are limited.
That's like saying "it's your fault your underemployed". That's 100% illogical. People are underemployed due to a lack of opportunities. People don't choose their salaries, the market does. Same with the cost of living. People don't set the prices. They have no control over them.

>> No.14803749
File: 117 KB, 1600x900, The_Claw_Island.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803749

>>14803689
>I literally cited everything
>inb4 (((sources)))
I don't trust anything on the moving picture boxes they call "computer screens" or alternatively "televisions"
people still don't yet realize that this is a way of programming the mind, via the eye
much in the same way as the plot for batman forever
>funny how it's always the cheesiest movies that end up being the most redpilled
>pic related

>> No.14803762

It's literally fucking nothing it was just a briefing about crypto regulations for the normies who don't watch crypto in any way, none of this should be news.

>> No.14803781
File: 15 KB, 387x290, 1529874411718.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803781

>>14803669
The wall works great for Israel. We're just not allowed to have one. National emergency is a misuse of power but not in the way you mean. It just shows how worthless the executive branch is and how fake and gay democracy is. The other stuff you're exactly right aboutt though. You will notice a pattern. Republicans get their way when it comes to tax cuts for billionaires, trade agreements that rape the country, and wars for Israel, but never get their way when it comes to abortion, faggot shit, or immigration. On the flip side Democrats always get their way on the faggot shit and immigration, but never get their way on good social programs or trade laws. Basically we're stuck in the worst possible system where the middle class is constantly getting buttfucked from both sides and the wealth of the country being siphoned out for the benefit of the top elites.

But hey, at least the GDP is going up right? Quality of life may be plummeting but who cares. As we all know the GDP is what really matters.

>> No.14803792
File: 2.18 MB, 480x425, puppet.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803792

>>14803741
>This economy traps you
as he posts on /biz/ from his computer with a well fed stomach and heating/cooling for his shelter
you don't realize how rich you are
even the poorest today have luxuries humans could have scarcely imagined in history
>video related
https://youtu.be/0E-URmNAa5o
you should watch it, you sound like a zoomer who has read a few books and thinks he's now painting with DaVinci's hands

>> No.14803801
File: 5 KB, 221x250, 1553467157259.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803801

>>14803749
So in other words, statistics are bullshit to you.

Pic related

>> No.14803802

Pahah America. What a fucking shithole. I'd sooner live in Mumbai

>> No.14803817
File: 67 KB, 501x465, 1563047270552.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14803817

>>14803749
>people still don't yet realize that this is a way of programming the mind, via the eye

>> No.14803850

>>14803792
>this economy is booming even though most are living in borderline homelessness!

Sugar coating reality instea dof being objective. 42, I've met many idiots. You are like one of the top 10 biggest idiots I've ever met.

>> No.14804002
File: 434 KB, 1400x900, 1562382587867.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804002

>>14803801
>So in other words, statistics are bullshit to you.
I don't care for the studies they spend millions of dollars for in almost all of the soft sciences
the metrics you use to define poor and disadvantaged are framed in such a way that you establish the following condition:
>heads I win
>tails you lose
My premise, and the one I still stand by, is that Trump is great and he is aligned with God, which is why he's winning. He also clearly has a lot of backers and almost everyone agrees with him and is attracted to him (both consciously and subconsciously)
>video related:
https://money.cnn.com/2016/03/26/media/donald-trump-brain-waves-study/?iid=EL
Your appeals to economic factors as the cause of peoples misfortunes are wrong and misguided
You're confusing effect for cause
You think because of economic factors they are poor and therefore more prone to a hard and downtrodden life
Fundamentally, where I disagree with you and what I'm saying is that their personal failures express themselves in all facets of their life, including economic aspects
They are not living a bad life because they're poor
They're living a bad life and are therefore poor, among many other problems (health, relationships, self-esteem, impact on those around them, etc.)
I work in social housing and know precisely what I'm saying
I know intimately how the system works in all details and aspects
I don't see any of the shrunken heads that parade through town on camera for the downtrodden anyone near the ghettos and hard areas I see in my line of work
If there aren't any cameras around, the shrunken head protestors aren't there
they can't garner any followers or likes since there is no (((optics))) to be had by meaningfully contributing to the problem
Instead there is more money and fame to be made pimping the problem out to others
>>14803850
>You are like one of the top 10 biggest idiots I've ever met.
You would think in terms of "top 10" lists
It's about all you are capable fit in your head

>> No.14804028
File: 125 KB, 750x823, 1550201348913.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804028

>>14803850
>42, I've met many idiots.
I don't doubt that for a moment

>> No.14804056
File: 2.08 MB, 800x600, eulers circle helix.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804056

>>14803850
>You are like one of the top 10
I'd like to think at least top 3

>> No.14804073
File: 124 KB, 1200x620, scientists.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804073

>>14803850
>Sugar coating reality instea dof being objective.
>being objective
and who would know anything about being (((objective)))?
the (((scientists))) with their (((statistics)))?
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
>pic related

>> No.14804077

>>14804002
Trump is neither great nor aligned with God. He's a weak and pathetic con-man who hasn't accomplished a single thing he was voted in to do. Video related is the state of the maga movement these days: https://youtu.be/MYsvYLfaXF4
>Ha ha liberals we are actually way more liberal than you! Btfo!

I did support him in 2016 and do not regret doing so. He has shifted the conversation to topics that actually matter and shoved the overton window right. I do not support him any more though as he is clearly compromised and is only serving to drag things back to the status quo where the American right is just about war and tax cuts for billionaires.

>> No.14804082

>>14804002
>heads I win
>tails you lose
Because it really is that fucking simple to see when something is good or bad.

If 78% of fulltime workers are one paycheck away from homelessness, that isn't a good sign. Period.

>You think because of economic factors they are poor and therefore more prone to a hard and downtrodden life
They are, dummy. That's why statistically speaking, poor people tend to stay poor and same with their offsprings.

Only one confused here is you.

Objectively speaking, most people are in FACT struggling just to have their heads above water. Not an opinion. Straight up fact.

>> No.14804092
File: 29 KB, 1107x350, 1562749529601.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804092

>>14804073
>mfw (((as a scientist)))
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>muh BLACK holes
>muh DARK matter
>muh DARK energy
man these guys are really trying to tell us something aren't they

>> No.14804116
File: 97 KB, 682x525, 1561914328924.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804116

>>14804082
>heads I win
>tails you lose
>Because it really is that fucking simple
yeah, that's why I implied that you're being disingenuous
thank you for confirming that for us

>> No.14804130

>>14804073
Umm 1st of all, scientists have nothing to do with economic stats.

But yes, statistics are usually created to paint an *******UNBIASED******** picture as to how a certain thing performs.

You actually sound ignorant by ignoring stats. Only an idiot ignores stats. Using data is as objective as a person can ever get. It's nothing but COLD HARD TRUTH.
Cold hard numbers. No emotions. Just numbers.

>> No.14804136
File: 714 KB, 1417x1484, YHWH - I AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804136

>>14804082
>Objectively speaking
here we go again
I'll take it nice and slow for you until you get it

who are you speaking on behalf of?
OBJECTIVITY?
who can speak on behalf of that?
>you?
>me?
>who?
GUESS WHO
>pic related

>> No.14804145

>>14804092
Okay, you sound stupid as shit. Wouldn't be surprised if you were also a flat earther lol


Look up "Dunning Kruger" effect. This is you on the dot.

>> No.14804154
File: 1.44 MB, 720x720, 1563007326217.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804154

>>14804130
>Cold hard numbers. No emotions. Just numbers.
mfw

>> No.14804164

>>14804116
Except I'm not.

With common sense, you would see being homeless or close to it is not "succeeding", fool. Wow.

>>14804136
Behalf of no one. What the shit are you talking about?

When i say I am being objective, I mean I am using NUMBERS as the bases to my arguments.

>> No.14804177
File: 17 KB, 384x384, 1562213395919.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804177

>>14804145
>Okay, you sound stupid as shit.
>>14804145
>Look up "Dunning Kruger" effect. This is you
mfw
you're clearly punching above your weight class
you'd do well to stay quiet for a little bit, or I can keep punching down and stomping on you
whichever you prefer

>>14803630
>you're about to get sliced and diced

>> No.14804196
File: 44 KB, 497x421, fig3-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804196

>>14804164
>When i say I am being objective, I mean I am using NUMBERS as the bases to my arguments.
let's take a closer look at that
so you think numbers are the metric through which you can obtain a vantage view of OBJECTIVE reality?
and you think that you are an arbiter of the dynamics of numbers?
how much have you studied on the topic?
I can guarantee it hasn't been as much as me, and I wouldn't consider myself as having any sort of vantage view of OBJECTIVE reality

>> No.14804217

>>14799141
Ding ding dong
Iran called

Ayatollahcoin when

>> No.14804225

>>14804092
Why are you hating on epstein and loving trump they do the same shit

>> No.14804229

>>14804177
No, YOU ARE an example of a dunning kruger effect. You stated yourself scientists (which was random to bring up, but whatever) and staticians are always unreliable.

You are saying you know more than them. You are ignoring data because it goes against your agenda. YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF A DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT IN ACTION

Here's the definition, idiot: In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability.

>> No.14804256
File: 85 KB, 850x400, plato.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804256

>>14804164
>What the shit are you talking about?
you don't know up from down, let alone what's happening

>>14804164
>With common sense, you would see
you keep alluding to nebulous and blurry terms
>muh (((objective reality)))
>muh (((common sense)))
and then when I try to nail you down on them you squirm away and conjure up another term
fuck off with this game
you're not speaking anything, let alone do you have the capability to understand what I'm saying or trying to explain to you

>> No.14804262

>>14804145
>Dunning Kruger
Why is it when ppl that say this, they're the boards biggest projectors of the effect?

>> No.14804264

>>14804196
>so you think numbers are the metric through which you can obtain a vantage view of OBJECTIVE reality?
Obviously YES

>how much have you studied on the topic?
100% Irrelevant. All that matters is that the stats are accurate.

>I can guarantee it hasn't been as much as me,
You sound like someone that never believes any kind of stats. You come across as a math hater.
>and I wouldn't consider myself as having any sort of vantage view of OBJECTIVE reality
You're right here. You fail at being objective.

Objective = being unbiased. Data = as unbiased as you can be. All the stats I've mentioned are accurate. All from reputable sources. Tough luck.

>> No.14804267

I sold all my Bitcoin for ethereum am I fucked?

>> No.14804274
File: 55 KB, 618x494, 1561850948300.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804274

>>14804229
>YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF A DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT IN ACTION
you keep citing dunning kruger as if you're trying to summon him
dunning kruger won't save you from me

>> No.14804288
File: 89 KB, 1920x2052, Water_molecule_dimensions.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804288

>>14804264
>You come across as a math hater.
you wouldn't know the first thing about math
you think math is numbers
you don't understand that it's the space in between the numbers that's interesting
>inb4 can you read between the lines

>>14804264
>Objective = being unbiased
your math doesn't work out

>> No.14804294

>>14799133
Why?

>> No.14804296

>>14798951
Panama is safest for your wealth.

>> No.14804313

Back to $11K lmao fuck bears

>> No.14804315
File: 100 KB, 620x420, star-trek-discovery-brent-spiner-data.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804315

>>14804264
>Data = as unbiased as you can be
mfw
>>14804264
>You're right here. You fail at being objective.
that's the point, everyone does, including you, especially you, since you're not even aware of that most basic of facts

>> No.14804345
File: 1.32 MB, 955x1653, stages of 4chan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804345

>>14804077
>I did support him in 2016
>I do not support him any more though as he is clearly compromised
you're still on stage 4 looks like, almost there friend

>> No.14804353

>>14804256
>you don't know up from down, let alone what's happening
Jesus christ, shut the fuck up with those fluff empty words. You literally didn't say anything of content here. This is the equivalent to saying "no u".

Seeing your hate of statistcis, your bullshit about "nothing being objective", and those images you keep using, you are the very example of a dunning kruger effect in action.
I bet if you're in college, you're probably studying philosophy. Seriously, you sound like a pompous ass.

>you keep alluding to nebulous and blurry terms
I am SAYING HOMELESSNESS = FAILURE

MANY PEOPLE ARE CLOSE TO HOMELESSNESS THEREFORE MANY PEOPLE ARE CLOSE TO FAILING IN LIFE

>inb4 "who says homelessness =failure"? It can be success in the eyes of the other

Lmao with that logic, might as well say there is no such thing as a "good" or "bad" economy. Holy shit.

>and then when I try to nail you down on them you squirm away and conjure up another term
Nope. I explained what I meant by common sense right above this green text. As for objective, I already explained that too, dipshit.
Statistics = unbiased data. No emotions. Just numbers. Just truth. I base my arguments on data. Simple, brainlet.

>fuck off with this game
Ditto to you, brainlet.
>you're not speaking anything, let alone do you have the capability to understand what I'm saying or trying to explain to you

Read above. I just btfod you yet again.

>> No.14804363

>>14798951
See ya in Belarus anons

>> No.14804389
File: 1.78 MB, 445x250, 1562935574260.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804389

>>14804264
>so you think numbers are the metric through which you can obtain a vantage view of OBJECTIVE reality?
>Obviously YES
you know that's not true
lol I can make you say the dumbest shit just because you need to stay consistent for the sake of the argument. Just like a puppet, only knowing how to react but never having principles of their own. Only knowing how to mimic and appeal to authority
>inb4 another dunning krugger definition is hurled at me

>> No.14804424

>>14804389
you're delusional and incoherent

>> No.14804438

>>14804262
Except I don't claim to be smarter than an expert of a field the way 42 does, you down syndrome moron?

>>14804274
????? What the fuck are you saying? Dunning kruger effect = you basically think you're smarter than experts even though you're not. Dumbass I swear.

>>14804288
>another random "deep" image
Lmao...
Anyways,
>you wouldn't know the first thing about math
I've taken calc in college. Not an expert, but I'm not a total retard like you either. Also, irrelevant point.
>you think math is numbers
LOOOL it is, dumbass. In statistics, math is used to:
"analyzing numerical data in large quantities, especially for the purpose of inferring proportions in a whole from those in a representative sample."

It is used to show you a REPRESENTATION of how something is doing. With a lotto, it shows you the chance of winning, etc.

You are a total tard for thinking stats are bulshit. Fucking idiot.

>you don't understand that it's the space in between the numbers that's interesting

??????? Okay. Total retard isn't even making sense at this point. Literally makes 0 sense. No one will be able to understand what the fuck you are trying to say here because it makes no sense.

>> No.14804446
File: 89 KB, 1253x960, 1563153436566.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804446

>>14804353
>I am SAYING HOMELESSNESS = FAILURE
astounding insight
any other pearls of wisdom to share with us in this thread?

>>14804353
>MANY PEOPLE ARE CLOSE TO HOMELESSNESS
another gem

>>14804353
>>inb4 "who says homelessness =failure"? It can be success in the eyes of the other
>Lmao with that logic, might as well say there is no such thing as a "good" or "bad" economy. Holy shit.
>proceeds to set up straw man
>destroys straw man
>heh...I just btfod you yet again
you're just thrashing around at this point lol

>>14804116
>yeah, that's why I implied that you're being disingenuous
>thank you for confirming that for us
>pic related

>> No.14804451

>>14804389
Goddamnit 42 you’re making me want to sell my link

>> No.14804462
File: 2.83 MB, 1280x720, power up.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804462

>>14804424
>you're delusional and incoherent
mfw

>> No.14804465

>>14804288
>your math doesn't work out
What in the hell are you talking about? The stats were derived from the population themselves

Literal brainlet.

>>14804315
>mfw
Mfw what? So dumb.

>that's the point, everyone does, including you, especially you, since you're not even aware of that most basic of facts
I use actual NUMBERS to back up my arguments. That's literally as unbiased as you can be.

>> No.14804479
File: 58 KB, 800x600, CE1265FD-6C81-4D9A-8DE7-E267A8543E76-53065-000034921916C6CB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804479

>>14804438
>I've taken calc in college. Not an expert, but I'm not a total retard like you either. Also, irrelevant point.
>>14804438
>I've taken calc in college. Not an expert
>>14804438
>I've taken calc in college
>>14804438
>college

point for us on the chart where you think you are in this distribution
>pic related

>> No.14804484

>>14804363
Currently tax free on crypto but wasn't that limited to something like 2020?

>> No.14804485

>>14799377
This. When they told me I could become rich being racist I didn’t believe them.

>> No.14804490

>>14804424
Ya, I think I'm done with that retard. I've btfod him the whole thread, and idiot goes on and on about scientists and statistics being total bullshit lmao.

>> No.14804497
File: 82 KB, 1000x562, alwaysbeclosing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804497

>>14804465
>What in the hell are you talking about?
>>14804264
>Objective = being unbiased
EQUALS SIGN
EQUATION
>get it yet?
do you know your A, B, C's and 1, 2, 3,'s or do we need to go over them again?
https://youtu.be/elrnAl6ygeM
>pic related

>> No.14804506

>>14799526
A wild snorlax appeared.

>> No.14804507

>>14798859
of course those fucking jews would want to shut down cryptocurrency

can't have a monetary system that doesn't fucking enslave you to interest

>> No.14804510
File: 124 KB, 768x1024, frontgecko.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804510

>>14804490
>I think I'm done with that retard. I've btfod him the whole thread
you're done alright

>> No.14804520

>>14802116
Thank you for posting.
42 spammer is a bootlicking kike lover.
“There’s good jews and they are with TRUMP who I worsphip”

>> No.14804523
File: 2.25 MB, 3865x1426, 1561415768779.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804523

>>14804506
>A wild snorlax appeared.
he's a big guy

>> No.14804529

>>14802110
newfag

>> No.14804534

>>14804446
>astounding insight
any other pearls of wisdom to share with us in this thread?

So now you're agreeing that homelessness is bad and that is an objective truth... meaning you just admitted defeat here (since earlier you were saying I was being "disingenuous" by basing my arguments on "subjective opinions" aka "homeless is bad").

You just fucking rekt yourself and don't even realize it.

Fucking hell, you're an idiot. Worst part is you don't even realize it.

>> No.14804536

>>14799526
What mode is that?

>> No.14804540
File: 2.26 MB, 298x294, 1563222806232.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804540

>>14804465
>I use actual NUMBERS to back up my arguments
as opposed to not-actual numbers?
you need numbers to back up your statements?
I don't need anything to back up my statements
My statements are the back up
>inb4 I USE AKSHUAL NUMBERS OKAY!
>AKSHUALLY

>> No.14804544

>>14802116
>retirement savings for all Americans
This is dumb, and you are dumb for choosing this metric.

The metric to use, is the data on Baby-boomer retirement savings. Who the fuck cares about an 18-year old’s retirement savings?

>> No.14804552
File: 26 KB, 367x500, 1562368995696.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804552

>>14804534
>So now you're agreeing that homelessness is bad and that is an objective truth
>>14804534
>You just fucking rekt yourself and don't even realize it.
heh...I totally got him now...

>> No.14804569
File: 75 KB, 836x836, pretzel logic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804569

>>14804534
>meaning you just admitted defeat here (since earlier you were saying I was being "disingenuous" by basing my arguments on "subjective opinions" aka "homeless is bad").
what kind of fucking pretzel logic is this shit?
lol what twisted web are you weaving here?
you're trapping yourself in it
I don't mind, you keep coming back for more beatings so I will keep administering them, as is my divine duty

>> No.14804575

>>14804544
You're the idiot. Just look at the second stat then. 42 fucking % are expected to retire broke. Read the wording carefully.

>> No.14804588
File: 363 KB, 1920x1364, 1563110457620.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804588

>>14804575
>42 fucking % are expected to retire broke
did you say 42?
>pic related

>> No.14804608

>>14804588
Holy shit... you're officially trolling me.

>> No.14804615
File: 172 KB, 576x1024, 1559995789731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804615

>>14804575
>Just look at the second stat then. 42 fucking % are expected to retire broke. Read the wording carefully.
they did it to themselves
they fell for their lies
they willingly made a deal with the devil and were complicit by being quiet while knowing things were happening that were wrong
and these things were done by an administration that represented them
they were complicit in that system
and now they cry when the devil comes to collect his due
it's entirely a hell of their own creation that they live in
I can say this with absolute certainty and need no numbers to tell me
>pic related

>> No.14804625
File: 77 KB, 768x605, 1563152516987.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804625

>> No.14804629
File: 90 KB, 960x675, 1562229904215.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804629

>>14804608
>Holy shit... you're officially trolling me.
I'm doing much more than that
it will take time, but you will realize later
that is assuming you have the capability of dropping the ego
which we have yet to see if you are capable of doing

>> No.14804638

>>14804615
No, they fucking didn't. Most people are struggling to stay afloat because most people don't make much after expenses to begin with so they are not able to save or invest in the first place.

AGAIN, GET BTFOD, DUMBASS.

Why do I keep responding to this troll?

>> No.14804650

>>14804575
So, basically 42% of people are fucking horrible at managing their own finances.
>But they will retire broke
And whose fucking fault is that???
>It's because they didn't make enough money...
Horse shit, most people squander every fucking dime they have on muh new phone, and muh new lease on a muh prius, and muh Mcmansion that I'm upside down on. If you want to live paycheck to paycheck and have all these "things" that's not my or anyone else's fucking problem.
>Bu-but it's because they didn't have a retirement plan available
Again this is wrong, more employers today offer employer based 401k plans that at any time in history. It's the fault of the employee for not taking advantage of this.

Fuck your whataboutism's and own your own shit!

>> No.14804653

>>14804629
Nope. I've used data. You've literally used 0. That's an auto lose. Sorry, delusional fuck.

>> No.14804657

>>14804438
>you down syndrome moron?
More projection
>Except I don't claim to be smarter than an expert
B b but Anon, your posts are arrogance encapsulated!
You know you can admit you're wrong, it's an anonymous board. no one will know.

>> No.14804663

>>14804650
Wrong again, retard >>14804638

>> No.14804667
File: 61 KB, 200x198, 1497B94C-1176-43A6-ABAE-3D11345FB255.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804667

Anons I’m late, what the fuck is happening? Are us burgers gonna be outlawed from bitcoin?

>> No.14804676

>>14804657
Read this >>14804653
Nothing worse than a moron thay lost hard and thinks they are winning.
>inb4 "projecting"
Lmao

>> No.14804688
File: 962 KB, 500x257, put on the name.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804688

>>14804653
>I've used data. You've literally used 0. That's an auto lose.
you keep announcing you've beaten me
you sound like you're trying to convince yourself more than informing me of my defeat

accept your defecation zoomer, as I said before:
>>14803630
>you're about to get sliced and diced
you're looking like minced meat at this point but if you keep coming back, I will keep kicking your teeth in
you might get lucky and learn a thing or two in the process of me beating you mercilessly

>> No.14804701
File: 3.68 MB, 640x356, 1562043792544.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804701

>>14804638
>AGAIN, GET BTFOD, DUMBASS.
behold gentlemen, (((objective reality))) and (((common sense))) on display for all to see

>> No.14804713

>>14804663
>Wrong again
>Because I said so
>Wrong
Lol what a fucking tool this guy is....
Go have mommy make you some more chicken tendies

>> No.14804722
File: 1.17 MB, 292x336, 1563180721491.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804722

>>14804676
>Nothing worse than a moron thay lost hard and thinks they are winning.
tell me about it
finally we can agree on something
>mfw

>> No.14804724

>>14804569
You're tpp retarded to get it, I know, but I will destroy you one last time.

YOU said:
>metrics you use to define poor and disadvantaged are framed in such a way that you establish the following condition:
>heads I win
>tails you lose

You said my metrics for determining a good and bad economy were wrong because it wasn't "objective" but THEN said:

>astounding insight
any other pearls of wisdom to share with us in this thread?
When I said homelessness was bad meaning you are AGREEING with the metrics I used.

FUCKING HELL, IDIOT

WHY DO I HAVE TO SPOONFEED YOU SO MUCH?

>> No.14804747
File: 17 KB, 400x365, 1562179401423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804747

>>14799004
2006 was 13 years ago lad

>> No.14804751

>>14804713
Are you 42 in disguise?
I didn't say "wrong cuz I said so" (which is ironically what YOU are doing).

I had already backed up how it WASN'T the fault of people woth above stats, you 30IQ retard.

>> No.14804754

>>14804638
>not understanding how savings works
>probably uses the national savings rate as his data proxy

Literally 22 and angry that people don't conform to what classes taught.

>> No.14804757

>>14804676
>Nothing worse than a moron thay lost hard and thinks they are winning.
>>inb4 "projecting"
>Lmao
Ya got me Anon, In no way could anyone read your posts & think you weren't arrogant.
KEK

>> No.14804761
File: 71 KB, 727x424, Wagecage Home.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804761

Reminder that 40% of the US is either black or hispanic and therefore:

1) doesn't matter
2) makes any statistic look like garbage, especially compared to Europe

Europoors might not be able to afford air conditioning, but they run circles around us in terms of "saving for retirement" and "financial literacy".

>> No.14804771
File: 24 KB, 255x198, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804771

>>14804713
>Lol what a fucking tool this guy is....
it's commonly referred to as trump derangement syndrome
>pic related
it's a symptom of withdrawal

>> No.14804784

>>14804751
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I have sources and stuff
Lol...

>> No.14804787

>>14804754
>not understanding basic statistics on how people have close to nothing left after all expenses they go through
Stay dumb

>>14804757
You're just reaching at this point. Trying to change the subject and focus on me instead of my points now? Okay, you've admitted defeat then.

>> No.14804791
File: 92 KB, 960x729, 1562214688018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804791

>>14804751
>Are you 42 in disguise?
lol you'll never know
<>;-)

>>14804761
>Europoors might not be able to afford air conditioning, but they run circles around us in terms of "saving for retirement" and "financial literacy".
aka IQ

>> No.14804799

>>14798859
btc been rallying ever since

>> No.14804801
File: 165 KB, 669x472, 1547443267760.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804801

>>14799144
BITCOIN IS A NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING US BANS BITCOIN SELL SELL SELL SELL!

>> No.14804802
File: 277 KB, 760x547, 20190715_140358.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804802

>> No.14804807
File: 24 KB, 250x250, 1560998082794 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804807

>>14804724
>but I will destroy you one last time.
Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time

>> No.14804809

>>14804761
>but they run circles around us in terms of "saving for retirement" and "financial literacy".

Hardly. European savings rates are so high because of how European economies are structured which can be summed up as "Fuck households." Financial literacy in Europe is at an all-time low; they earnestly think they get something for nothing.

>>14804787
>Not understanding the reality: People have less than nothing after their expenses
One day you will understand, but it is not this day.

>> No.14804823

>>14804791
Yeah, IQ too. I don't know why that's surprising. If you averaged the IQ of the EU + Turkey + North Africa, it'd look like shit.

>> No.14804824
File: 88 KB, 1200x800, E37B2E9F_E603_447B_9D76_95117257BC06.0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804824

>>14804784
his thrashing around is hilarious
I've really wound up this toy and now he's running around frothing at the mouth
a child that fancies himself an adult

>> No.14804825

>>14804761
False
>The White, non-Hispanic or Latino population make up 61.3% of the nation's total, with the total White population (including White Hispanics and Latinos) being 76.9%.

Also, irrelevant. Most jobs pay shit, period. Mostly due to the cost of living as that reduces the most buying power out of everyone's paycheck.

My stats paint an accurate picture on how the average american is doing

>> No.14804836

>>14804807
Which I've kept doing while you've resorted to bullshit sophistry and shitposting lmao

>> No.14804837

>>14798859
thanks, accumulating monero now

>> No.14804840
File: 245 KB, 500x658, Zarathustra.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804840

>>14804823
>Yeah, IQ too. I don't know why that's surprising
me neither, everyone knows it
I have to accommodate and suffer the idiots around me because they want to be treated gently?
I'm their best friend and yet they mistake me for a monster
those poor idiots

O my brothers! With whom does the greatest danger of all human future lie? Is it not with the good and the righteous?–

with those who speak and feel in their hearts: ‘We already know what is good and righteous, and we have it too; woe to those who are still seeking here!’

And whatever harm the evil may do, the harm done by the good is the most harmful harm!

And whatever harm even the world-slanderers may do, the harm done by the good is the most harmful harm.

O my brothers, one man once saw into the hearts of the good and the righteous, and said: ‘They are Pharisees.’* But he was not understood.

The good and the righteous themselves could not understand him: their spirit is imprisoned in their good conscience. The stupidity of the good is unfathomably clever.

But the truth of the matter is this: the good must be Pharisees– they have no choice! The good must crucify him who invents his own virtue! That is the truth!

But the second one to discover their land, the land, heart, and soil of the good and the righteous: that was he who then asked: ‘Whom do they hate the most?’

The creator is who they hate the most: he who breaks tablets and old virtues, the breaker– they call him a law breaker.

For the good– they cannot create: they are always the beginning of the end– — they crucify him who writes new values on new tablets, they sacrifice the future to themselves— they crucify all human future!

>> No.14804847

>>14804809
>One day you will understand, but it is not this day.
Look in the mirror. You are basing your thoughts on your bullshit world view. I on the other hand base my thoughts on straight up statistics.

One day you will understand, but it is not this day.

>> No.14804849

>>14804825
>including White Hispanics and Latinos
Which is a made-up cope category. European-Americans + Asian-Americans are a majority, not a supermajority, so all kinds of stats get polluted if you don't segregate by race.

>> No.14804856
File: 360 KB, 615x506, 1562644139235.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804856

>>14804836
>Which I've kept doing
let's check (((objective reality))) for that one
which (((numbers))) are you using to decide?
I've got mine
>hint: look at my name
what's yours?

>> No.14804864

>>14804847
>I on the other hand base my thoughts on straight up statistics.

You don't think it be like it is, but it do.

>> No.14804870

>>14804849
AGAIN, it isn't relevant to begin with, I was just correcting you.

>> No.14804872

>>14804787
>Trying to change the subject and focus on me instead of my points now?
But you're arrogant Anon, why do you re read your posts & play devils advocate to yourself. Thats what I started with (You)...>>14804262
>Okay, you've admitted defeat then.
It was obvious sarcasm, I even put 'KEK' as I knew you're an arrogant Mutt.

>> No.14804904

>>14804856
I can't tell if you are some bored troll or the ultimate retard. Maybe a little of both

>>14804864
Your world view is garbage. You're SUPPOSED to back up your thoughts with facts/data, like me, not just make random shit up.

>> No.14804907

>>14798951
uruguay

>> No.14804920

>>14804872
Except, AGAIN, I never claimed to know more than experts in their field lile what 42 was doing, you utter retard.

>> No.14804921
File: 25 KB, 460x460, 1562385169415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804921

>>14804787
>not understanding basic statistics on how people have close to nothing left after all expenses they go through
Yeah, they're called enslaved moisture
Walking talking waterbottles
I wish I could save everyone and show them the truth, but only a few are capable let alone willing to see
They've always been "the danger" and "in danger" historically and thus have often served their role as cannon fodder when needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TLCaDbBv_s

The publics out there throwing darts at a board
I don't throw darts at a board
I bet on sure things
Read Sun Tzu: The Art of War
>every battle is won BEFORE it's ever fought
think about it

Ever wonder why fund managers can't beat the S&P 500?
'cause they're sheep
and sheep get slaughtered
Most of these harvard MBA types, they don't add up to dog shit
give me guys that are poor, smart, and hungry
and no feelings
you win a few
you lose a few
but you keep on fighting
and if you need a friend, get a dog
it's trench warfare out there pal

>> No.14804926

>>14804870

>>14804761
>Reminder that 40% of the US is either black or hispanic

>>14804825
>False
>The White, non-Hispanic or Latino population make up 61.3% of the nation's total,

I'm sorry I offended your delicate Latin sensibilities, but you should probably learn to read English and do fourth grade math before discussing this country.

>> No.14804928

>>14802110
go back.

>> No.14804933

So are we banned from being rich or not?

>> No.14804934

>>14804747
2012 was 25 years ago

>> No.14804939
File: 17 KB, 216x272, 1562225165991.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804939

>>14804904
>I can't tell if you are some bored troll or the ultimate retard.
you can't tell much of anything it seems

>>14804904
>You're SUPPOSED to back up your thoughts with facts/data
let me (((fact-check))) that with (((politico)))

>> No.14804955
File: 461 KB, 500x331, 1562883556043.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804955

>>14804934
I thought we were hashing block 2019?

>> No.14804957

>>14804933
Not just yet. Polarization means no bill will pass anywhere as long as Facebook's Libra is left wing and Trump has veto power.

>> No.14804971

>>14804904
Facts/data would be fine, if they could be verified to be accurate. But the factotums we used to use have been revealed to have a vested interest in deception. So, it's time to become psychic.

>> No.14804974

>>14804926
Again, the stat I used still considers "including White Hispanics and Latino" to be white, fucking IDIOT.

And AGAIN, even IF you were right (which obviously, you're not), the stat is FUCKIGN IRRELEVANT TO THE ARGUMENT I WAS MAKING

Get destroyed.

>> No.14804981

>>14804957
Yeah but both left-wing and right-wing boomers hate crypto, and by extension, us, so we might be SoL.
Imagine the country you live in banning your ability to become rich because it's run by Jews.

>> No.14804982
File: 405 KB, 359x371, 1563169630350.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804982

>>14802110
>You know 360's make you turn all the way back to the starting position?
go do a 720 and GTFO of here

>> No.14804983

>>14799284
xrp since is already back up by banks

>> No.14804990

>>14804974
I'm sorry you've got serious emotional problems, but I'm glad you probably end up on the losing side of a lot of trades.

>> No.14804996
File: 43 KB, 720x719, 1563155226647.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14804996

>>14804974
>Again, the stat I used still considers "including White Hispanics and Latino" to be white, fucking IDIOT.
>he doesn't use my (((stats)))!?
>HAH, WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT
you must be a blast at parties anon
you must get invited all the time for social gatherings where alcohol is involved and no one gets nervous when you get a little tipsy
r-right anon?

>> No.14805002

>>14804971
Dude... is 42 running rampant with alt accounts? Are you 42 in disguise? You sound just as utterly dumb here.

Become psychic? Really?

The stats I've used are accurate. I didn't post links to EVERY data I used, but you can EASILY just google the word yourself and find various sources

>> No.14805006

>>14804920
>I never claimed to know more than experts in their field
I never put that stipulation in, you did. Your posts wreak of arrogant Zoomer aggressiveness. Then you break out >MUH DUNNING KRUGER to self elevate yourself.
>you utter retard
& here it is again, the arrogance of your own ignorance.

>> No.14805012
File: 150 KB, 596x495, 1563000341019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805012

>>14804974
>And AGAIN, even IF you were right (which obviously, you're not)
are you a roastie?
is this tiffany that we're talking to here?
hahaha you know I'm right

>> No.14805028

>>14799894
jews fear the samurai

>> No.14805034
File: 347 KB, 1993x1204, research and development.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805034

>>14805002
>Dude... is 42 running rampant with alt accounts? Are you 42 in disguise?
I'm (((worldwide)))
>PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE

>> No.14805045

>>14805012
are these people truly retarded?

>> No.14805049
File: 21 KB, 420x591, 1563167645632.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805049

>>14799894
>If you own Bitcoin you support White Nationalism and racism
<>;-)

>> No.14805066
File: 97 KB, 960x540, 1562962854756.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805066

>>14805045
I don't know
the writing seems to indicate a woman writing it haha
I guess she's trying to claim territory and is pissing around
the frothing at the mouth really makes me suspect I'm correct haha
I know precisely how to push women's buttons
it's a favourite hobby of mine
an excellent way of seducing them too haha

>> No.14805067

>>14805002
>The stats I've used are accurate.
Because they say they're accurate? Just as an example, the PBS article you linked is two steps removed from anything resembling data, and the report that link gleans its argument from shows no methodology, though at least it's got citations.

>> No.14805080
File: 821 KB, 280x158, 1562934917190.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805080

>>14804974
>Get destroyed.
Tiffany stfu already
you don't sound like a (((dude)))
lol seriously woman
don't you have a man around to tell you when to shut the fuck up sometimes?
every woman needs one

>> No.14805097

Was genuinely concerned when I saw 300 replies. Turns out it's just a couple of autistic retards having a go at each other.
/thread

>> No.14805100

>>14805097
It's good for a couple of laughs, like most of /biz/.

>> No.14805124
File: 61 KB, 670x500, Jesus_light_of_world-p.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805124

>>14799208
>OHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>14799206
>lol they're already living in a prison
>a prism of the mind

>>14799231
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
you already know fren
I'm trying to stop them and stop this from happening
anyone else want to help?
or are people too busy trying to hopscotch up on the pyramid scheme we call society?
are they too preoccupied with (((economic))) factors and don't factor in how people live their lives and the moral and ethical decisions they make and actions they undertake?

>> No.14805126

>>14804296
isn't panama just another US clown?

>> No.14805129

>>14805002
You’re obviously new here so I’ll let you in on a little secret that might get you to win over the minds of my fellow anons. Ready?
Post your fucking tits or gtfo this board and go drown in your own ignorance on fucking reddit

>> No.14805133
File: 1.84 MB, 864x864, B6509086-EC73-447E-BD7B-87ED7FB8A03F-1868-0000027C32EB6700.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805133

>>14805124
>WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
>you already know fren
>I'm trying to stop them and stop this from happening
>anyone else want to help?
mfw

>> No.14805147
File: 384 KB, 2448x3264, 1563162465381.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805147

>>14805124
>>14805133
this sack of shit is lording over people and his niece spits at you from a podium and calls herself a comedian and calls her (((work))) art

>> No.14805149

>>14805129
Yep, you're 42. An no, 42, I'm not a chick. You're just going full retard here by changing the subject of discussion. You're an idiot, 42.

>> No.14805161
File: 29 KB, 399x385, 1515281852125.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805161

>>14805129

>> No.14805174
File: 235 KB, 554x496, 1552608101536 (1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805174

>>14805147
>>14805149
>Yep, you're 42. An no, 42, I'm not a chick. You're just going full retard here by changing the subject of discussion. You're an idiot, 42.

>mfw noscope headshot 420 blaze it
yeah Tiffany, you're going to need to shut the fuck up
the adults are back and you've made quite the mess of things while we were gone
absolute disgrace

>> No.14805184

when are we meming for trump to be out of the office?

>> No.14805190
File: 3.63 MB, 400x201, fire rises.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805190

>>14805149
>I'm not a chick

>>14804974
>And AGAIN, even IF you were right (which obviously, you're not), the stat is FUCKIGN IRRELEVANT TO THE ARGUMENT I WAS MAKING

yeah you're a fucking chick
or a gay as fuck man
that post above is a fucking dead giveaway

like I said earlier:
>>14804688
>you might get lucky and learn a thing or two in the process of me beating you mercilessly

>> No.14805197

>>14805184
Not until 2036.

>> No.14805204
File: 220 KB, 500x500, 1476398612165.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805204

>>14805197
at least

>> No.14805217

>>14805149
I’m not 42. I just can’t stand holes coming to my favorite board and shitting up what would have otherwise been a good thread by spouting their nonsensical views that a 10 year old with an IQ above 130 could refute

>> No.14805218
File: 118 KB, 736x732, e6e8d8e8239d011b7009dbc2db6c9856c0d107d9f4c17c6a4329abc3088bcc65.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805218

>>14805133
>I'm trying to stop them and stop this from happening
>anyone else want to help?

>> No.14805220

>>14805149
>I'm not a chick
So, no tits then? Get the fuck out!
>You're just going full retard here by changing the subject of discussion. You're an idiot
Back to default arrogant mode

>> No.14805226

>>14805174
>>14805190
Well, down syndrome incarnate, I'm going now. Just to make it clear, you were btfod to death.
Feel free to respond. Not like I'll see it. I'm not wasting time with a dumbass like you anymore.

>> No.14805228
File: 1.73 MB, 498x498, 1562893704937.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805228

>>14805149
>I'm not a chick
I've argued with enough women in my life (and fucked even more) to know that you indeed are a chick

you know the rules lady

>> No.14805233

>>14805217
Yet you failed to refute anything lmao. What does that say about you?

Bye now, retard.

>> No.14805239
File: 67 KB, 750x747, 1558815787645.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805239

>>14805226
>I'm going now. Just to make it clear, you were btfod to death.
>proceeds to write even more like a woman
>proceeds to run away after being exposed
hahahaha stfu Tiffany, you're drunk
>would still fuck you though
you know it would be hot hahahahahaahahahahaha

>> No.14805254
File: 31 KB, 400x400, 1562886999546.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805254

>>14805226
>I'm not wasting time with a dumbass like you anymore.
you'll be thinking about me for a long time

>> No.14805256

>>14805233
>Still wasting time with 'Dumbasses'
You can't change men sweetie

>> No.14805278

>>14805254
>>14805256
Not him but cmon now. This is obviously samefagging.

>> No.14805295
File: 285 KB, 1041x1548, triad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805295

>>14805278
>Not him but cmon now. This is obviously samefagging.
lol
>>14805256
are we samefagging?
should we tell him what's actually going on?
hahahahaha

>> No.14805433

>>14798951
Somalia

>> No.14805547

>>14805233
bails and throws character attacks when argument doesn't go their way....chick confirmed.

>> No.14805554

>>14805278
Not samefag
>>14805295
just a bit of the old 4 channel cyberbullying

>> No.14805557

>>14798951
Argentina welcomes white men, USA mutts not alowed

>> No.14805560

>>14805295
Can you and your wife please fuck off

>> No.14805606
File: 77 KB, 750x650, B80375C2-D83E-4E05-ABC9-5FDDC16E4E35-1584-00000178539B3A30.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805606

>>14805560
>Can you and your wife please fuck off
mfw

>> No.14805618
File: 388 KB, 678x690, 1561772442067.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805618

>>14805547
>bails and throws character attacks when argument doesn't go their way....chick confirmed.
you fucking know it pal
>another day
>another dollar
it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta hold the rabble to account
they might learn something from it too

>> No.14805640

I'm 42 and I hate niggers and kikes.

>> No.14805688
File: 1.67 MB, 2048x1536, 1562793004853.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805688

>>14805547
>chick confirmed
also chicks love announcing how they've already beaten you during arguments
they are experts at powertalk
but they don't know what to do when they run into men like me
throws them for a real loop haha
paradoxically it also makes them wet hahaha

>> No.14805706
File: 41 KB, 654x468, 1563032461564.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805706

>>14805640
>I'm 42
who?

>> No.14805790

>>14805547
Im back. And wtf are you talking about? Where did the argument NOT go my way? Lol

>>14805554
Ya, sorry for bullying you (not really).

>> No.14805807

>>14805640
You can't be 42. You have to be a faggot like this guy >>14805706
to be the real 42.

>> No.14805824

>>14805547
You didn't refute my stats fyi. Again,get btfod.

>> No.14805940
File: 2.07 MB, 498x396, 1562784229414.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805940

>>14805807
>You can't be 42. You have to be a faggot like this guy >>14805706(You)
>to be the real 42.
yes

>> No.14805952
File: 206 KB, 900x873, 1562935815546.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14805952

>>14805790
>Im back.
here we go again
did you flick your bean thinking about me Tiff?

>> No.14806144

the only catch is that it doesn't matter
it's too late to get off of this ride. they waited too long.
there's no stopping decentralized digital assets.

>> No.14806287

>>14805952
Confirmed homosexual lmao

>> No.14806384
File: 1.96 MB, 200x109, 98AFF42B-02D4-4EF4-8C7F-C954FC5D5372.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14806384

>>14806287
You would disparage sodomites wouldn’t you

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action