[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 217x200, images (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14764341 No.14764341 [Reply] [Original]

>never had sex before
>begin to get curious what a blowjob feels like
>read some guides online about how to give myself a blowjob
>gained over 50 lbs since my younger days
>convince myself everything will probably be okay
>lay down a towel on my bed, lift my legs up above my head
>begin to walk my legs down backwards along the wall.
>lift my head up to suck
>hear a crack and immense pain real sharp pain.

That was yesterday. Guys I went to my chiropractor today and he said I pulled some muscle in my spine. I forget the name of it. Either way I really am scared here because I work in construction and I needed my body to be able to pay the bills. I am going to call in sick today and am dreading the phone call to my Forman.

I told my chiropractor I was lifting the barbecue up the back stairs with a friend. He said from his estimates I might be off work for as long as 2 months. I'm going to be fucking ruined if this happens as rent Is in 1 week.

I come to you guys today to tell me which coin I can go all in on for a quick x2. I have a total of $4000 left over from buying up at $16k per btc and have just held it for the long term. Is there a quick coin you guys can suggest I can double my $4000 into 8k? I usually come here because you guys know the answer to everything. So please tell me what to do.

>> No.14764401

Honestly probably quant

>> No.14764411

>>14764341
just buy chainlink and sell in a week
easiest 2x you can make

>> No.14764418

old pasta

>> No.14764450

why dont you pay rent with the 4000? should be enough for 2 month