Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 139 KB, 1060x652, vidt factory rocket.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14586082 No.14586082 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

If customers decide to purchase from the allocated supply for customers, and then VIDT team applies the buyback based on that amount, then they are doing nothing more than being a 3rd party for their clients and applying the demand from their customers to the market.

The buyback system isn't meant to give value to investors, the purpose of the buyback is to increase ease of use for clients and they take care of buying from the market.
It's literally like asking a friend to buy for you.
They're not even doing a 1:1 application of demand, as they're doing, what, 20% buyback + burn of the total consumption?
The token + buyback applies the demand of their clients while the allocated supply shelters from excessive speculation from token holders.
So, no, it's not a fucking security. It's a model designed to prevent customers getting shafted from excessive speculation while at the same time apply the demand of their customers to the market.
This is why all of you retards who keeps saying it has no value will never understand it. Because you cannot understand a diagram with more than 3 arrows in it.

>> No.14586165
File: 42 KB, 680x379, 1559794599198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14586165

>>14586082
There are people on this board RIGHT now who are not into VIDT. Can you imagine?

>> No.14586186

>>14586165

About to buy 15k after Coinbase processes my deposit. Will I make it?

>> No.14586197

>>14586186
yes

>> No.14586201

>>14586165
Those not holding are fudding to buy in cheaper and will be left behind still fudding years later. Just like with link. Just watch the pajeets flood in

>> No.14586263

when OWN was being shilled were threads just like these being made

>> No.14586280

I’m getting Jibrel vibes

>> No.14586282

>>14586263
This reminds me more of Link desu. Comfy

>> No.14586287

>>14586280
that means we have an easy 6x from here

>> No.14586296

>>14586263
>when OWN was being shilled were threads just like these being made

>when LINK was being shilled were threads just like these being made

so what you're telling me is that some coins succeed and some don't, and perhaps shitposts on biz have no bearing on the outcome?

>> No.14586297

>>14586280
I'm getting BTC vibes.

>> No.14586306

>>14586263
idk wtf that token is, but if thats your refutal of me explaining how the buyback = demand of customers, then thanks for making clear you're a brainlet.

>>14586280
Yes because this is totally like Jibrel. Oh wait. Live product, live token, live customers and adoption.

>> No.14586318

Hahahaha no. VIDT devs own the fucking supply and can do anything with the tokens you idiot. Why buyback tokens with client's money when you already got the fiat? Hahahah what the fuck you asshat, they can literally make any other token with the same specs and mint the token. The token is in the backend. You fags just squirm and avoid realizing the fact that the token buyback mechanism is just manipulation.

>> No.14586324

Watch tranny nolifers barge in here to fud

20k vidt stack C O M F Y

>> No.14586340

>>14586318

Oh here they are GO SHIT IN THE STREETS PAJEET

>> No.14586343

Purchased 25K couple of weeks ago and added another 6K on a recent dip. Pretty comfy wih my 31K stack. Would love to get to 50K eventually so might buy again if it goes down to 20-30 cent range. This is a no brainer for a 1-2year hold to get 30-50x

>> No.14586346

>>14586318
You could also ask, what do VIDT devs get out of buying VIDT tokens with their client's money? They already got the money. If you're an investor you ain't seeing those money. Why would they just give you client money when you only clicked 3 times on IDEX lmfao. Now you think you will deserve some dividends out of their product? HAHAHAHAH

>> No.14586362

Is this the pump and dump coin of the month like many other? I don't think people here they are stupid to fall for a pump and dump, man, grown up

Every 100 IQ know that without USA fomo it can't go up

>> No.14586372

>>14586082
Good post OP. Will buy more worh my lit profits.

>> No.14586396

>>14586362
literal pajeet english lmfao

>> No.14586410

>>14586318
VIDT devs don't own the supply circulating in the market. They own the allocation wallet to transfer the demand of the customers to the market. Customers can buy from the exchange if they so wish.
You are doing nothing but showing how you don't understand the tokenomics of dapps in general.

If you buy ETH and convert to a token to use a dapps service in a few years, those tokens would then go to the company after the execution of the smart contract which would release to the market. That's how supply and demand works.
The buyback + burn system is nothing more than a more sophisticated system because clients probably (and obviously) prefer the easy of use of buying with fiat and then letting vidt taking care of the rest.
This is why you'll never make it. You're stuck in the speculation phase of the cryptocurrency thinking Google et al are gonna come along and market buy on Coinbase lmao, these are tokenomics for a working product + ease of adoption.

>> No.14586418

>>14586396
this LOL pajeets flocking around hoping to buy in at a lower price

>> No.14586447

>>14586418
To all newfags, just go watching the charts of Jibrel network and CHX coin and see how these fuckers have fucked so many lives doing this.

Pumping a coin on ide requires less volume, it's easy, that's why they shill coin that come from there

>> No.14586483

>>14586447
Damn im fucking scared

>> No.14586487

>>14586410

This doesn't mean anything. They could easily make a new token with the same code and use the eth blockchain with their client's money without needing the buyback mechanism. It's just manipulation of the price, they literally don't have to buy their own token, they could just make a new one. The team wants to manipulate the price.

>> No.14586538

>>14586487
No because the gains they aspire to make with the 5m token supply for the team + 2m for investors (locked and will only allow 20% release yearly) is magnitude of orders higher than the revenue that comes from bundles for 50$ a month lmao.

>> No.14586560

>>14586447
>Pumping a coin on ide requires less volume, it's easy, that's why they shill coin that come from there
Yeah guys listen to this dude and just don't buy any sub $100 million market cap coin at all, because some have failed in the past.
Stay poor faggot.

>> No.14586575

>>14586483
Scam coin, it will be like CHX, Jibreal
prepare the pink wojacks retarded

>> No.14586580

>>14586538
I pajeeted, orders of magnitude i meant

>> No.14586636

>>14586560
>Yeah guys listen to this dude and just don't buy any sub $100 million market cap coin at all, because some have failed in the past.

No, just don't buy the shilled coin of the month like a retarded.
Remember JL network? deepbrainchain, CHX, holochain, own,Bomb, Nuke, and so many other I still can't recollect them all

Not all the coin shilled here they are Link, dude

The most retarded think that you can do is to buy this and not Link, thinking that Link is overvalued

>> No.14586663

>>14586396
Lmao street shitting pajeets trying to scare rich first world country people.

>> No.14586698

>>14586663
Remember JL network? deepbrainchain, CHX, holochain, own,Bomb, Nuke, and so many other I still can't recollect them all

>> No.14586756

>>14586698
You've posted the same thing 5 times already. Shut up already retard.

>> No.14586820

>>14586756
He's right.

>> No.14586842
File: 40 KB, 800x450, E3A7E40F-D3A9-4370-8248-1CA863479F98.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14586842

>>14586698

Lmao this guy a legit pajeet. We really need flags

Go eat some curry and shit in a river then bathe in it PAJEET

>> No.14586903

>>14586820
He's not.
Debunk any of my arguments in the OP or what I answered to the "they can just make another token" further below.

You can't.

>> No.14586928

>>14586756
>Shut up

It's obvious because you don't want an oldfag warning the newfags.

Guys look at coinmarketcapr the charts of these coins:
Jaibrel Network
CHX (own)
Bomb
NUke

they were shilled here like now it's being shilled Vidt and LITion... it's always the same, I have been here since 2 years

Not all the coin shilled here they are ''gems''...

almost all they are shit, Link is an ecception, Like Ethereum was... but do you now how many coins were shilled along with Link here?

A lot, there were a lot of coins shilled, obv all dead

>> No.14586940

>>14586636
>The most retarded think that you can do is to buy this and not Link, thinking that Link is overvalued
Thanks, just bought another 20k vidt. Also thanks for comparing this to all the above, any retard who has read up on half of those projects and vidt know what a fucking idiotic comparison you are making.

>> No.14586977

>>14586928
Just because "a lot of people are shilling" doesnt mean its not a gem. Post arguments against the projects, whether or not biz shilled them doesnt mean shit

>> No.14586989

>>14586928
>ECCEPTION

Pajeet, please.
Also you have yet to refute any of the arguments I made instead of bringing up vaporware projects without a live product and drawing parallelisms where there aren't.
Fuck off already.

>> No.14587001

>>14586940
no you didnt faggot shut your mouth

>> No.14587039

>>14587001
You have to go back

>> No.14587046

>>14586940
it's not an idiot comparition
I remember the same shilling with FTM for example (to name one of the best, less prone to be ''a pump and dump'' )
''CEO is a genius''
''Reddit will fomo in''

Look at the chart: it screams ''dump it''

Now it may get back (lol) who knows, but with coins like CHX, deepbrainchain, KNK, and many others (there are literally 100 coins that have been shilled here since 2017 aling with Link (all abandoned)) but you are left holding bag, your fucking bags.
Only a stupid doesn't see this pattern.

Fyrthermore this is the maximum shitcoin... and is also a out of USA fomo.

Don't buying your bags, fuck you cunt

>> No.14587064

>>14587046
"don't buying your bags"
"idiot comparition"
"only a stupid"

PAJEET ENGLISH.

>out of USA fomo
ITS NOT A SECURITY RETARD.

>> No.14587101

>>14587046
It's FUD like yours that made me buy this shitcoin to begin with, not the constant shilling. You only have yourself to thank.

>> No.14587175
File: 268 KB, 3000x1722, sdf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14587175

>>14587046
but FTM does not even have a working product..and their mainnet is not even out..

VIDT is already being implemented by companies and you can prove its implementation and proof that the product is being simply by going on their website...

>> No.14587231

>>14587064
>ITS NOT A SECURITY
you bought the coin before me and you are trying to sell it to me running away with profit to other coins, will you ever tell me the truth?
Never
It's a security because the only purpose of the coin is to appreciate value (the coin has no purpose)

>> No.14587286

>>14587175
>but FTM does not even have a working product..and their mainnet is not even out..

LIstening to the shillers of APril ''Muh mainnet this month''
Have seen..lol
Your fake partnership mean shit

>> No.14587305 [DELETED] 

>>14586410
based and anti pajeetpilled

>> No.14587328

>>14587286
how is this a fake partnership? you can access the api on their site showing that they are actively using the project

>> No.14587329
File: 172 KB, 600x600, majora.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14587329

>>14586082
OP get ready to be BTFO. Customers buy a SUBSCRIPTION plan, where they get 100 file verification for free for $55 or 300 verifications for $165 a month. Anything above this free monthly allotment costs $2.26 to $1.55, respectively. If you buy an enterprise level subscription plan, these prices are significantly less and adjusted by volume.

Therefore, the maximum amount of dollars a file verification could cost for V-ID would have to be less than $1.55. Except for $55 you get 100 file verifications, so that's 55 cents at breaking even. Add in a profit margin of 50%, now you're down to 0.27 cents. Then consider that enterprise level subscriptions get better prices based on volume, let's be generous and say it costs V-ID a whole $0.25 to do a verification because they make less profit per validation on high volume clients.

But wait a minute. The subscriptions also come with widgets, validation portals, staff training on-site, and most importantly (and expensively): customer service. So we know it's even less than 27 cents per file validation just to break even. Because some companies on the cheapest $55 option might only verify 100 files and will not go beyond their monthly allotment. Do you think V-ID would lose money on these clients?

COIN IS OVERVALUED
COIN IS OVERVALUED

>The token + buyback applies the demand of their clients while the allocated supply shelters from excessive speculation from token holders.
>So, no, it's not a fucking security. It's a model designed to prevent customers getting shafted from excessive speculation while at the same time apply the demand of their customers to the market.
Meaning the tokens would cost even less than 27 cents if the whale dumps, ergo customers could buy them for 1 cent, which would put V-ID at risk. The coins would have to be more expensive on the open market than buying from V-ID. Or around the same level. So how could the coin be more than 55 cents? No one would buy it. Security fucking token.

>> No.14587340

>>14587286
>9 posts by this ID
Someone is waiting for their welfare check.

>> No.14587343
File: 3 KB, 125x120, 1561794673049s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14587343

So fucking comfy 25k

>> No.14587350

>>14587329
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO VIDDIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>> No.14587420

>>14587329
>>14587350
Might wanna wait more than 1 minute before you samefag on your own essay. Also nice image you made just for warning us about this "scam" of a coin.
Lmao

>> No.14587443

>>14587329
Kindly close your browser. You're too stupid to be posting here.

>> No.14587460

>>14587420
I made that image to fud as a retarded moonboy and not a samefag. You're holding an overvalued shitcoin and about to lose 50% of your money LMAO!

>> No.14587467

>>14587420
lmao you viddies never have any arguments when you're continuously getting btfo, you just accuse people of samefagging and being pajeets

>> No.14587472

>>14587420
>>14587443
this is what i hate. you guys have zero things to combat what he said, you know that he is right so therefore instead of countering his argument you just say. "brainlet" or "fuckoff"

seems like thats a clear dump signal

>> No.14587482

>>14587443
>kindly stop fudding my bags please sir

>> No.14587489

>>14587472
Dump it then! No one cares, dude. Do you get it?

>> No.14587498

>>14586280
Nah, CHX was much more in line with Jibrel. Overpromising and underdelivering. Meanwhile VIDT only delivers.

>> No.14587507

>>14587489
Dump it then! No one cares, dude. Do you get it?
S E E T H I N G

>> No.14587508

>>14587329
>making assumptions about profit margins and pricing for a company that is just getting started and is clearly undercutting their own margins for expansion.

Additionally, you have no fucking clue about their revenue model and finances and are just trying to pin every cost you can think of to give yourself some self generated validation lol.

>> No.14587512

>>14587482
Fud all you want. No one really cares what you have to say. But when you make multiple posts on some coin thread, it makes you look like a complete retard and that is what I think people are commenting on. i.e. Your retarded nature.

>> No.14587513

>>14587489
i sold this coin at a massive profit, odds are that you bought my bags

im was contemplating going back in but honestly fuck you, seems like you are on your own maggot

enjoy your fucking bags dude, seems like you have no idea what you invested in

>> No.14587536

>>14587508
>Additionally, you have no fucking clue about their revenue model and finances and are just trying to pin every cost you can think of to give yourself some self generated validation lol.

he's made better estimates than you retarded moonboys who keep posting $32eoy and stealing link memes

>> No.14587543

>>14587507
Yes, I am SEETHING. With my whole 1000 VIDT that I bought at 8 cents that's now $0.30. Even if it were to go down to $0 and I lose a whole $80, I am seething. No, it's more like, having to constantly read commentary by utter retards like yourself.

>> No.14587558

>>14587513
You're triggered retard. Go get some mental health because spending hours fudding shitcoins on biz obviously isn't doing much to improve your mental state.

>> No.14587575

>>14587508
Their pricing is available right here: https://about.v-id.org/pricing/

Anyway you try to hamster around my logic, even with 0% profit margin and operating for free (lol), we all know the price cannot go above 55 cents per verification since clients pay in FIAT. If clients can buy from the open market, why would they buy VIDT for moonboy prices from IDEX when they get it cheaper and more safely from V-ID? Get rekt.

>> No.14587590

>>14587543
>>14587558
wow you fucking pajeet, you have a 300 dollar bag, is that all you have in crypto? its back to plebbit for you faggot you are never going to make it

>> No.14587617

>>14587575
Even if you pay fiat, the client is still assigned a wallet with tokens. They are still using tokens behind the curtains, because it's the vehicle for the file data.

>> No.14587620

>>14587590
It's more fun staying here triggering r eddit fag newcomers like you.

>> No.14587664
File: 404 KB, 1200x900, 15577664854052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14587664

>>14587472
>>14587350
>>14587329
Holy fucking shit. Discord trannies are in full swing. This is how you know it's about to fucking moon.

>> No.14587666

>>14587575
Again you're assuming their entire business model from a pricing page on a website. Stop making unproven assumptions and treating them as fact.

>> No.14587688

>>14587536
I've never made such estimates. Nor do I think this is a billion dollar company

Stop putting words on my mouth retard.

>> No.14587719

C O M F Y 20k stack

This dumb fuck really not understanding the first x validations for a fixed price vs everything that comes after those first x

Legit brainlet holy shit how are you even allowed to be online without a supervisor? DING DING DING RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

>> No.14587751

>>14587719
These retards with their fud and threats to dump do this to try to have some sort of meaning or relevance in their lives
>I w-w-w-will dump my 10k vidt bags on you because I'm a whale, t-t-that'll show you!
It's amusing to watch them flailing about impotently, with delusions of grandeur thinking they have any effect on this market or any other.

>> No.14587777

>>14587617
Here is what the OP said:
>The buyback system isn't meant to give value to investors, the purpose of the buyback is to increase ease of use for clients and they take care of buying from the market. It's literally like asking a friend to buy for you.
If this friend is buying from the market, why would they want to pay more than 55 cents? When this said friend made the token themselves and holds millions of it. They're not getting more than 55 cents from the clients per verification.

So can clients buy from IDEX or not? If they cannot, VIDT is a Chuck E Cheese security token. If they can, then, well, they will not pay more than 55 cents. And no, Airbus is not going to log into Metamask and buy on IDEX. You have seen the top, unless the pump and dump shill squad wants it to go up temporarily. You would be retarded to hold it for the long-term.

>>14587666
>Again you're assuming their entire business model from a pricing page on a website. Stop making unproven assumptions and treating them as fact.
Assuming in a speculative market? Kek. The prices are fact and listed on the website. Anyone with a sense of business knows V-ID will not lose money on the $55 subscription with the 100 files. You have no counter-argument and clearly show zero ability to connect the dots.

>> No.14587854
File: 352 KB, 1026x1996, SmartSelect_20190630-093921_Brave.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14587854

>>14586977
The argument against the project is that it doesn't need a token. This companies premise is holding the hands of big companies so they can lock their important documents permenantly onto the 5 different blockchains.
Aka a notary system, which already exisits and is super dooper easy to use now: notary.bitcoin.com
Therefore, there is no reason for this token to have any value whatsoever, apart from the highly organised discord group pumping and dumping it on clueless desperate noobs.

>> No.14587892

>>14587777
>>14587854
Thanks for your genuine concern and looking out for the biz community. Go ahead and sell any remaining VIDT you may have so as to not be impacted by what you think will be the coming value of this token. We recommend you invest in something less risky and more in tune with your financial state, such as putting your funds in a money market account.

>> No.14587900

>>14587854
Good luck using that method if you want to validate hundreds of documents per day. Can you imagine having to make manual TX's for every file? KEK

>> No.14587926

>>14587900
use tierion or factom then

>> No.14587996

>>14587508
>Additionally, you have no fucking clue about their revenue model and finances
What is their revenue model? lol
I am curious... ahahaha
''We validate your documents''
>do we need to pay you in vidt?
No, in FIAT
>so what is the purpose of the coin?
''W-we burn it because we care... it's not a security, swear, binance soon..many moons sir... USA fomo..''

>> No.14588055

>>14587926
Factom is legit, dunno about Tierion.

But Factom has a similar pricing model as V-ID, yet is at rank 125. It used to be top 30 even. That alone BTFO all the FUD about V-ID not being able to grow.

>muh useless model.

>> No.14588143

>>14588055
tokenomics of factom are different

>> No.14588208

sitting on 31k rn. you guys are making me nervous, should I rather sell?

>> No.14588228
File: 112 KB, 683x930, 1550422487081.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14588228

>>14587892
>Thanks for your genuine concern and looking out for the biz community. Go ahead and sell any remaining VIDT you may have so as to not be impacted by what you think will be the coming value of this token.
I already sold at the top nearly a week ago. You're going to be pic related. I can't wait for the meme material to come from VIDT trannies and getting you all seething. You say, no one cares what we fudsters have to say. It's true, no one ever listens. But you also cannot ignore our posts and leave it "as is" because there's a chance people will consider what we have to say and they will cut their losses and sell or unaware newfags won't buy into your sell orders after reading the logically-sound "FUD" that never gets refuted.

>> No.14588254 [DELETED] 

>>14588228
Yup, you sure showed us by selling.
Well, be on your way then! I'm sure with your expert knowledge of crypto, you'll eventually make it.

>> No.14588295

>>14588228
By the way, let me get this straight:
You "sold at the top" but are suddenly concerned about other people so that they don't buy someone's bags. So, in other words, you already, by your own words, fucked someone but are now genuinely concerned for others. That's how I and everyone else knows you're full of shit.

>> No.14588296

>>14588254
>Well, be on your way then! I'm sure with your expert knowledge of crypto, you'll eventually make it.
Nope. I'm going to keep posting every time you shills make a VIDT thread and I'm around.

>> No.14588316

>>14588296
You go ahead and do that. Because by your own words, you "sold at the top" so you just fucked some "unaware newfag" already. Hypocrite much? Your bullshit is so transparent is funny.

>> No.14588317
File: 471 KB, 720x1280, 1562135416383.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14588317

>>14588228
>I already sold at the top nearly a week ago
>top was 3 days ago

>> No.14588344

>>14588295
he is not concerned, he's trying to inspect his ex investment to see if he was 98% right or 100% right
He has been 100% right cause this is BOMB, NUKE, CHX like shitcoin of the month, no tokenomic, secuity, no binance, never normie fomo, IDEX and hotbit and kucoin forever

>> No.14588382

>>14588295
>>14588316
>You "sold at the top" but are suddenly concerned about other people so that they don't buy someone's bags. So, in other words, you already, by your own words, fucked someone but are now genuinely concerned for others. That's how I and everyone else knows you're full of shit.
This is the stupidest argument I have ever read. Yes, I got someone to buy my bags. It's called swing trading. Then right after I sell, I let you know why I sold. If you would have listened from the beginning, you also could have got out at the top with me. Obviously I'm going to look out for #1 first, which is me. I'm not retarded like you.

>> No.14588396

>>14588344
Sure thing, samefag

>> No.14588416

>>14588296
Did someone hack your wallet and now you're mad that we make some money? Fucking pajeet

>> No.14588429

>>14588382
>Thinking this is the top
>Making a 20% return
Go ahead and invest in some bonds while you're at it. If this is how you've been "investing" in crypto all this time, then, hopefully no one ever takes your "financial advice".

>> No.14588493

>>14588344
>he is not concerned, he's trying to inspect his ex investment to see if he was 98% right or 100% right
This. I was the anon that fudded and exposed CHX as that was the first (and last) time I fell for /biz/ pump and dumps. Fortunately I got out roughly at even (ETH pumped), but didn't lock in any profits. Now I locked in the profits and got out. Never bothered with BOMB/NUKE because I could tell those were PND from the start. VIDT is legit, it's just incredibly overvalued and I saw it got shilled on Twitter more and more.

>>14588429
20%? LOL

>> No.14588532

>>14588382
>It's called swing trading
So you just admitted to swing trading this coin? How fucking retarded can you be mate. No proper trader swings something unless they think it's going up, this isn't BTC or stocks where you can short. You sold out a week ago too early and now you're looking for a cheaper buy in. I'm literally doing the same as you, 2 days ago i was fudding this coin, then i sold the top of LIT and bought the fuck back in on VIDT again at 0.00132 and then 0.00112 tthe next day.

>> No.14588677

After this thread i selled my bags, bye

>> No.14588690
File: 44 KB, 399x385, 320141.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14588690

>>14588677
>selled my bags

>> No.14588701

>>14588493
Correction, V-ID is legit. Not VIDT the Chuck E Cheese token itself.

>>14588532
>I'm literally doing the same as you, 2 days ago i was fudding this coin, then i sold the top of LIT and bought the fuck back in on VIDT again at 0.00132 and then 0.00112 tthe next day.
No, you're not. I'm swinging from one IDEX shitcoin to the next. I don't hold anything on there for the long-term. I won't be able to trade this coin because it's a security token and I'm a burger. Only way the price will increase is if the pump and dump squad back in action. You will have to watch the charts like a hawk every single day for the rest of the year. Knowing the price is never going past 55 cents organically. Why bother?

Normies don't care about V-ID. At least CHX was aimed towards millennial normies who are new to investing and small businesses.

>> No.14588711

alright I tried it, went to honkhonkler.com and won some btc but no vidt? Where do I go for the vidt faucet?

>> No.14588767
File: 865 KB, 1100x600, honkhonk.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14588767

All these down syndrome FUDers thinking they have an impact on the market by posting on an Indian shoe market board

>> No.14588788

>>14588767
Delusions of grandeur.
>I'm a 10k whale.. watch me as I influence this IDEX market with my "STACK"

>> No.14588804

>>14588701
>No, you're not. I'm swinging from one IDEX shitcoin to the next. I don't hold anything on there for the long-term.
This makes zero fucking sense. No one has a rule where they only swing a coin once. You find something trending upwards then you sell the top and buy the dip. Sure you might look at the graph and know it's topped for good and about to do a reversal, but that's not what you said, you've literally only been bashing the product in this thread the entire time, yet you owned it until you sold it too early like you said 20 minutes ago.
>I won't be able to trade this coin because it's a security token and I'm a burger.
What the fuck does this have to do with anything? You just said you swing trade IDEX coin, not hodling Binance tokens????

>> No.14588821

Who the fuck pumped this? Thanks to (((independence day))) my fiat won't clear until tomorrow.

>> No.14588822
File: 10 KB, 301x167, download (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14588822

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

>> No.14588853

>>14588804
Imagine wasting this much time fud'ing a coin one doesn't own simplify because one is butthurt that he sold too early or what ever other mental reason they have. I am about to take off from this thread. Having commented on this mental illness for over an hour is enough for me. But that individual, by his own account, is going to sit here and continue doing this, not only in this thread but in any VIDT threads that come up. Wow. No words to describe really other than, enjoy I guess.

>> No.14588945

>>14588804
You don't get it. I didn't need to look into the project that deeply when I bought it, because all I knew was the pump is coming and wanted to get out before the dump. I would buy a loaf of shit for $5 if I knew for certain it's going to be at least $7 tomorrow. I don't care. I looked at the order book and sells multiple times a day, set a limit in my head of "this will reach this price, sell all". In the mean time I looked deeper in the project and once I did the calculations based on their pricing model, AmSec's monthly verification numbers, and that the token burn makes it a securty, I got out.

You can't play around with swinging as much on IDEX due to the thin order books and bots who overbid by 1 penny.

>> No.14589009

>>14588853
Bagholders are always so concerned about how I spend my time. Arguing like a woman, all emotion. Argued with me for an hour yet made zero points, all white noise. Good job.

>> No.14589111

>>14588701
>Only way the price will increase is if the pump and dump squad back in action. You will have to watch the charts like a hawk every single day for the rest of the year. Knowing the price is never going past 55 cents organically. Why bother?

this

>> No.14589133

>>14588945
>I didn't look into the project before i bought, I just knew the pump was coming
>I finished my fundamentals towards the end of my hold and coincidentally got out RIGHT AT THE TOP
>>14587329
>I even made this moonboy-vidt-meme to warn fellow 4channers about my research on this coin's fundamentals, just out of merit.
Listen man i'm going to bed, so someone else will have to call you out on your complete bullshit. Either way you are bumping threads containing my hold, so it's a win win I guess.

>> No.14589214

>>14589133
I bought before the /biz/ threads popped up. Sold when you shillers made one VIDT thread every three minutes. If I were you, I would wait for a minimal pump and sell before you lose even more. Or don't and learn from experience.

>> No.14589304

You fudders talk about the company revenue.
I think someone said they generate 3 million.
And for that reason the token is not worth 10 million...
Is like nobody here even knows what price earning ratio is.
If the company generates 3 million you can be damn sure its worth more than that,

>> No.14589368

>>14586928

true story. I was making threads about vidt when it was at 28k vits and no one gave a fuck. Same when Lition bottomed out, no one gave a fuck. Then comes the 3/4x pump and all of a sudden this fuckin army of VIDT zombies appear. These fuckers bought the top and are panicking and hoping for any slight pump so they can sell and get the fuck out, they arent fooling anyone

>> No.14589518

>>14589304
what the fuck it has to be with the PE?
The company revenues is some 3 millions per year
the market cap of vidt is 9 millions.. it's obv overvalued

>> No.14589576

>>14589368
Dumb pajeet I'm at 230% profit why would I be scared?

>> No.14590053

>>14589518
Damn so what's the annual revenue of something like Link? I mean I guess that's how we price in crypto now right?

>> No.14591067

>>14590053
>Damn so what's the annual revenue of something like Link?
trillions of dollars in derivates
shut up

>> No.14591132

Most of the top 100 make next to nothing. VIDT is highly undervalued. $5+ EOY btw.

>> No.14591185

>>14591132
VIDT the company is unrelated to the backend token

>> No.14591344

>>14587513

Prove it faggot

>> No.14592195

Bought 12k stack 3 weeks ago at .39 because I liked the memes. Today price is at .39. Idk man.

>> No.14592339

>>14589368

People like you who actually sold the top don't roam around spouting out this bullshit, weak attempt at Fud.

>> No.14592391

God how strongly do you guys want to try and FUD this project? It's a solid company with real world clients. 90% of the fuddsters are Linkies who just want people to jump ship.

>> No.14592402
File: 180 KB, 744x481, 1562029925407.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14592402

>> No.14592644

>>14591067
>trillions of dollars in derivates
D E L U D E D

>> No.14592673

>>14591067
LMAO what a fucking meme you are

>> No.14592993

>>14592339
I sold the top and I'm roaming around. Still. 24/7. I don't sleep. Here to help poor disenfranchised innocent kind naive anons to let them know VIDT is overvalued.

>> No.14593341

>>14587575
Fucking retards like you don't even understand the tokenomics enough to get that validations are priced by fiat and not individual VIDT. Stay poor
>>14587996
This is a guy who doesn't even understand blockchain or keeping verifications somewhere immutable, not gonna make it

>> No.14593477

>>14593341
>Fucking retards like you don't even understand the tokenomics enough to get that validations are priced by fiat and not individual VIDT. Stay poor
You're a dumb motherfucker. If it's less than 55 cents per validation, the price of VIDT cannot increase.

Circulating Supply: 26,600,635 VIDT
Total supply: 62,787,519 VIDT

Imagine how many validations you would need to run to increase the price organically. Who will be buying these tokens? If not as a security ponzi scheme token. You cannot do anything with VIDT, only the clients with SUBSCRIPTIONS.

>> No.14593610

>>14592195
but are you up in sats

>> No.14593630
File: 5 KB, 200x200, 3845.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
14593630

Yeeeeeesssssss

>> No.14593657

>>14592993

Oh what a load of bologna, you couldn't care less about other people, stop trying to push your fud as compassion and flog off

>> No.14593803

Pajeets with your 100$ vidt bags fudding cause you care so much, thank you for your bitch ass fud. How nice if you to care!
Btfo and go buy your vaporware shit.

Newsflash you stupid mongoloids, this is crypto. You dumbasses are talking about tokenomics, ponzis, etc, what the fuck are you invested in this space for again?

Most of the space and the coins probably aren’t needed. However, vidt is actually normie friendly and trying to solve an issue which is easy for most of us (not your dumbasses) to figure out.
Your fud is bullish and it’s epic you’re going out of your way to let us know.
Go ahead and let Amspec, airbus, krohne, and the Dutch government your sincere concerns that they’re being scammed.

Fucking brain dead animals.

IM NOT SELLING MY VIDDIES TO YOU RAMESH.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action