[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 58 KB, 430x509, bwain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14579133 No.14579133 [Reply] [Original]

Where do you guys get information on price prediction, good coins to buy, etc? I have link btw, I just feel like I miss so many opportunities due to lack of knowledge/information

>> No.14579142

lol you're going to get shat on

>> No.14579199

>>14579133
If only there were a place where people who are dangerously obsessed with cryptocurrency came to discuss projects, news, development, and future projections

If only that place was known for having absolute recluses who become turbo autistic about a topic they are passionate about and put in more effort than any other place on the internet
And lastly, if only those absolute savants were naive enough to share all the information they obtain free of charge, thinking that people on a Mongolian basket weaving forum had any impact on price whatsoever

>> No.14579223 [DELETED] 

OMG

I fucking LOVE BSV memes.

BSV is soooo fucking based lol. Craig = le god.

We need to meme him into emperor status lol, how frickin based would that be guys?

It's like... he's just as based as Trump and MoonMan. I think its because he's so sassy and non-sequitorious.

This is TOTALLY the next, most epic and righteous BASED meme.... get this:

He's on the internet...

He's contrarian to what seems reasonable and admirable...

Controversial...

Quite silly and ironic...

But actually a super fun and great guy.

>> No.14579231

>>14579142
I wont fall for pnd or paid groups.