[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 250x205, 1533811002230s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14539435 No.14539435 [Reply] [Original]

Do you remember anon? Do you remember the smell of roast turkey during thanksgiving. Checking your Blockfolio and talking to your uncle Rick how much money you made of your favorite shitcoin.

Do you remember being here on this very board talking about your favourite shitcoins.

Remember how during Christmas and new years all of your family members were gathering around you asking you about how to invest in crypto. Your parents bragging about the fact that their son made thousands of dollars investing in crypto. Do you still remember that anon?

I remember those days when random shitcoins started to go 100x like ICX. It was beautiful it was glorious. I am feeling nay IM CONFIDENT the cycle is repeating itself right as you type. Biz remind me off those glorious days, show me what you got what we buy front running those faggots over at Reddit.

>> No.14539496
File: 251 KB, 848x942, 1427423851917.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I saw something as xfutures , Okex future exchange , they will list dfinitity stuff , Really cool shit

>> No.14539544

Fuck I never had Turkey at thanksgiving, we ate bread with butter. This year is gonna be different. This time I trusted the Jews instead of the whites.

COTI has been a pleasure ride, all the way from $0,07 to $0,12 and now stopping at $0,095. Slowly but surely news is coming out, and I can surely say that COTI will be $1 EOM. Can’t wait to get taste at thanksgiving, and push my little sister to college

>> No.14540192

That was the last time I remember being happy. I yearn for those days.