[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 7 KB, 225x225, Unknown-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1428565 No.1428565 [Reply] [Original]

Any Germanfags on /biz/ familiar with the Deutsche Vermögensberatung (DVAG)?

Or if you're not German, does your country have a multi-level-marketing kind of financial advice business?

I recently became a Vertrauensmitarbeiter im Nebenberuf, and so far, I just heard people talking about telling other people about low interest rates, and also insurance and whatnot. The thing is, I don't really know anyone who wants to buy a life-insurance policy from me, and I'm wondering if it's worth the time to stick around here, if only to learn how to sell.

I normally tend to stay away from multi-level marketing shit, cause I'm not a complete retard, but this isn't like I spent 500 bucks on a set of knives that I have to sell door to door or anything, so I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with this shit

>> No.1429042
File: 33 KB, 314x353, 1469168899647.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1428565
I almost started to work for some guy who earnd almost one million since 2004 at that company. He asked me to finde customers for him after only 3h of talking but i didnt know shit about the stuff he was selling and didnt want to just go up to family and random people trying to talk them into calling him so i just made internet ads on different sites but didnt get any respons. We lost contact and i still wonder what he expected maybe i try officialy applying for the company with training n shit because you can make shit ton of cash there and run around in a suit all day.