[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 2.51 MB, 500x500, autism.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14189464 No.14189464 [Reply] [Original]

How many views do YouTube videos/channels need before you can start turning a profit on them?

How long do videos need to be?

I started a channel and have two videos, they're only like 5 seconds long but I'm starting to get some views. I feel like I could crank out a video a week but my videos will only be like 10 seconds maximum. Will JewTube still pay me?

>> No.14189503

I think most channels make $1-10 / 1000 views

10 mins for max revenue because that allows you to post the most ads

it's moreso about creating tons of videos that get solid views rather than one-off videos that do well because you create a backlog of videos that are constantly generating money ( see literally every youtuber switching to daily vlog format)

I tried it, quit. Very hard and costs money if you're serious

but if you have a thing you're good at and can scale up to this, go for it

>> No.14189541
File: 41 KB, 597x593, kids react.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14189503
I think my thing is making shitty animated videos with catchy public domain music, as long as they're kind of funny I can probably get a few thousand views per video I think

thanks for the information though, I don't want to do it as a full time thing but even while wage slaving could probably pump out a video a week since I enjoy making them

>> No.14189703

>>14189541
then that's probably why you should do it. most "professional" youtubers pump out constant content and sell merch or beg for money. see tim pool and markiplier for a couple of good examples. also, they tend to get sponsors if they get big enough. a notable exception is jontron, but his vids get millions of views consistently, so he probably does pretty well.

>> No.14190740

Don't call it jewtube. Please be mindful of Jews worldwide. Shalom