[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 240 KB, 1876x796, 1558526541443.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14183561 No.14183561 [Reply] [Original]

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Chainlink, you little bitch? I'll have you know I accummulated top of my class binance, and I've been involved in numerous insider trading circles, and I have over 300,000 confirmed LINK. I am trained in gorilla pumping, and I'm the top accumulater in the entire US armed whales. You are nothing to me but just another minnow. I will wipe you the fuck out with pumping and dumping the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am smart-contacting my secret network of fellow whales across the USA and your cold wallet is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking broke, kid. I can buy anywhere, anytime, and I can get you to FOMO over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my LINK. Not only am I extensively trained in LINK combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Crypto Currency Corps (CCC) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable assets off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking bags. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking linkless, kiddo.

>> No.14184376

>>14183561
i am woke now

>> No.14184452

>>14183561
What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in business school, and I’ve been involved in numerous trades in cryptocurrency, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in pump and dump and I’m the top broker in the entire UK stockbroker forces. You are nothing to me but just another investor. I will wipe your wallet the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the UK and your Bitcoin private key is being deciphered right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your crypto portfolio. You’re fucking done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can outbuy you in over seven hundred currencies, and that’s just with my CEX account. Not only am I extensively trained in chart analysis, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the cryptocurrency chats and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable wallet off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, literally, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re Bitcoins are already gone, kiddo.