[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 968 KB, 728x906, 1533715617597.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14038429 No.14038429 [Reply] [Original]

We had a good run guys. The memes were great. I had fun. But sometimes you need to put down a sick dog. We're now beginning the 4 month bleedout to 15 cents, when the 0 cents price singularity will take place and the long term flush will be complete. Linkies will have finally solved the having any money problem. Good job faggots. I just market sold all of my Chainlink (LINK) tokens. I'm jumping off this sinking ship. We're headed for the abyss. The pump and dump is over and Sergey has run out of Mac sauce. The exit scam is coming and like a house of cards it will all come tumbling down. Sergey is going to jump from this project and let it die just like Secure Asset Exchange (SAE) and NXT. All he does is pump and dump projects all while growing his money belly bigger and bigger. Chainlink is just another whore for Sergey to use, all you neets are literally getting fucked by Sergey's scammer cock. It's not too late to get out of this shit show right now. My source says the insider whales are cashing out; and soon. This shit token will never see 1.20 again, and is about to be dumped to sub 60 cents. To all the newcomers, stay the FUCK away from this coin. Look into Sergey's past and you'll know he's just like the Eboost scammer. Leave this project and forget about it.

>> No.14038452

Market Sell link and buy bitcoin2 the smart play.

>> No.14038477

>>14038429
>Biz can affect on link price

>> No.14038518

>>14038429
This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnerships came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during the alt bear market lots of anons and took advantage of this and fudded this coin to all the late money and newfags that bought inDecember/January and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

>> No.14038560

>>14038518
>>14038429
wtf I hate Link now

>> No.14038615

>>14038429
Based

>> No.14038749

ITS MOONING GET IN NOW we /recovering/ marines

>> No.14038777

>>14038429
You are a faggot for spending time typing this out. Go fuck a goat