[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 131 KB, 640x480, 473728553_9f969e6775_z.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14005177 No.14005177 [Reply] [Original]

What is the authentic goal of life? In today's world, since the industrial age we have become enslaved by the practice of Economics. From school age to retirement, this is what every human being dedicates his or her life to. It is practiced like the strictest form of religion: All that children are forced to study in school is to serve the Economy. All that you learn in trade school or university, is only for the Economy. All the hours of work every day, only dedicated to the Economy. The dropouts, the jobless, the NEETs? They are sinners against the Economy, and they have been punished by it.
Every other thing in your life is only a secondary thought: Your family, your friends, your hobbies, all these things come after your service to the
Economy.
>Oh, my family wants to go out to dinner? Sorry, I have to work the evening shift.
>Oh, my friends want to go to the beach together? Sorry, I have some paperwork to finish.
>Oh, I really want to visit the zoo again? Sorry, gotta keep up with all this schoolwork.
And what good is it all for? What is the reward?
Every penny that you earn you are going to lose once you die, and dying is something that everybody does. You can not win against time, and everything that you create here on this earth is temporary only. And all that you strive for, know that a greedy person can never get enough, so if you are greedy even if you become a millionaire - you still will not have enough. More is never enough for a greedy person.

Instead of dedicating your life to this invention of society that will inevitably fall, dedicate your life to the one everlasting, so you may enter His kingdom and be eternally happy. Dedicate your life to Allah (swt), because THAT'S an investment that will truly be worth it in the hereafter. So please learn about Islam and do not be greedy after worldly things, because they are worthless.

>> No.14005219

>>14005177
You're right that we've gone way too far with making the economy the center of everything, but because your religion advocates violence in its core tenets it's fundamentally unethical. Since the core tenets can't be changed as they're supposedly dictated by God, that also means it's unfixable. Practice a real religion like Christianity please.
Also, completely off topic thread

>> No.14005418

>>14005219
Violence for good is not unethical, if you would consider violence unethical per se then you would have to consider our entire system unethical, because it is founded upon violence (only police/military guaranteeing the power of the state). Islam is no more violent than Hinduism, where there are 4 times more Hindu extremist groups than Islamic ones.
I would be down with Christianity if it had not given in so much to the modern world.
This isn't really off topic I think since this is the business board after all. And many people are trying to go after material wealth where I believe this is the wrong pursuit.

>> No.14005513

>>14005219
> core tenants cant be changed as they're dictated by God
> practice Christianity because we can change core tenants
> Christianity is a real religion
top kek

>> No.14005549

>>14005418
Unironically based but fuck shitslam still, though I respect why your choice
>Violence is bad waaaaaaaaaah
Christian morality has doomed the west

>> No.14005565

>>14005418
All irrelevant. Islam could have been a perfectly legitimate religion in a sense, violence and all, because many flawed religions advocate violence. However since we have the example of Christianity before it, the difference couldn't be more obvious. "Turn the other cheek" is a legitimate ethical insight, more so back when Jesus said it because that wasn't exactly a common idea at the time. That is the stuff of true religion. "Jihad" is literally, directly, and unequivocally opposed to that principle, and is clearly the stuff of worldly lust for power behind a thin disguise. Since the claim is that this is the word of God, and yet is objectively inferior to an earlier teaching said to come from God, the whole thing is undermined from start to finish.
>>14005513
Bad reading comprehension and low IQ

>> No.14005728

>>14005565
I think you misunderstand the meaning of Jihad: the term describes any effort, whether by a group or an individual, to make his life conform with the teaching of Islam. It doesn't mean a holy war or terrorism.
Islam does strive to convert people around the world, as does Christianity. Every Muslim has the duty of making Dawah to nonbelievers, meaning inviting them to the faith. Similarly Christians have been given the Great Commission by Jesus himself, I'm sure you know this. These things in itself are not violent.
As for turning the other cheek, Islam teaches us to forgive people who wronged us and rewards those who forgive others; the prophet Muhammad (SAW) says Whoever suffers an injury and forgives, God will raise his status to a higher degree and remove one of his sins. Beyond that, the word forgiveness is mentioned hundreds of times in the Quran, whether forgiveness by God or by humans. And most importantly the prophet said “Be merciful to others and you will receive mercy. Forgive others and Allah will forgive you”. So forgivess and mercy are of high value in Islam as humans should strive to be as close to God as possible. And God is the most merciful and forgiving.

>> No.14005809

>>14005728
If it's supposed to be the word of God, then an entire ocean of truth and advocacy for forgiveness and mercy can't drown out a single drop of a truly flawed teaching. There are verses in the Quran that specifically instruct Muslims to kill other humans. In contrast, Jesus never advocated violence of any sort, under any circumstances. If Islam were just a "philosophy", or a teaching from a "wise man", then such a flaw could be acceptable. As the final and unalterable word of God, standing in direct opposition to the explicit teachings of Jesus, it's fundamentally untenable.

>> No.14005839

>>14005177

Maasalaam Aleikum
Shukran
Al Hamdullah

>> No.14005854

I dont give a fuck. This is a game and I want to win

>> No.14005939 [DELETED] 
File: 817 KB, 1000x1360, D8FA8B47-0330-4E58-9780-459C540F36A2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14005177
Asalamu Alaykom Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Thank you for speaking truth Akhi. Islam is indeed the perfect religion. We are more conservative than Western conservatives.

-Eye for an eye to teach criminals their victim's pain
-Treat women how they should be
-Perfect economic laws
-Drugs, tattoos, alcohol, partying, all forms of degeneracy outlawed
-Prophet Isa (Jesus) Peace Be Upon Him never said turn the other cheek. He shall come back on judgement day weilding a great sword and destroy all evil. Never turning the other cheek.

I ask all Westerners to read the Quran written by Allah (swt), not the hadith written and changed by humans, where all terrorism derives.

>> No.14006008

>>14005939
It's my understanding that all things are preordained in Islam, so that you are already either accepted by Allah into his grace before birth, and that following his law while alive doesn't impact that in any way. So a good Muslim may be rejected at death, while a bad Muslim can be accepted. Is that true?

>> No.14006010
File: 817 KB, 1000x1360, 87B50CC5-5ADC-477F-BCFB-25E3F526D2B1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14005177
Asalamu Alaykom Wa Rahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Thank you for speaking truth Akhi. Islam is indeed the perfect religion. We are more conservative than Western conservatives.

>Eye for an eye to teach criminals their victim's pain
>Women take their place as the mother/nurturer
>Free economy
>Drugs, tattoos, alcohol, partying, all forms of degeneracy punishable by death
>Ultimate gun rights
>Prophet Isa (Jesus) Peace Be Upon Him never said turn the other cheek. He shall come back on judgement day weilding a great sword and destroy all evil. Never turning the other cheek.

I ask all Westerners to read the Quran written by Allah (swt), not the hadith written and changed by humans, where all terrorism derives.

>> No.14006011

>>14005939
What's sad is that because Islam reached such a massive scale just like Christianity, it makes Christianity seem like "just another religion" to people who don't look into it seriously. In reality, the version of God's word seen in the New Testament is so far above and beyond the kinds of primitive and backwards ideas listed in this post that it's hardly even fair to call them both "religions" as if they're the same thing in some way.

>> No.14006024

>>14006011
Was replying to >>14006010

>> No.14006036

>>14006008
Not true at all. It's 100% dependant on your deeds. Even an athiest who does good will enter Heaven, while a Muslim who does bad will not.

>> No.14006063

>>14006011
Why is destruction of evil primitive? Should we not strive to eliminate evil? Should we not seek justice, while being forgiving to those who ask forgiveness?

>> No.14006066

>>14005177
Go fuck yourself. Get out of our countries.

>> No.14006076

>>14006010
Cringiest shit ive ever seen in my life.

>> No.14006104

>>14006010
I've read it and it was garbage.
Read the bible at the same time as a religion hates atheist neckbeard and choice christianity.
Christianity will rise again. Give it a decade
If your religion was so great your countries would not be the shit jokes they are, long before we started the oil wars.
Fuck off pedophile lover.

>> No.14006194

>>14006104
Which Bible? There is not one bible. The bible has so many variations and different versions, You can't even decide which version of your Bible is authentic because you've got so many of them. Your religion is a cafeteria where all of the adherents pick and choose what to eat. It's a joke.
On the other hand, there is only one version of the glorious Quran. Wherever you go, north south east west, there's one Quran.

>> No.14006243

>>14006194
With 1000 different interpretations of thr hadiths, which is why there are different sects and belief systems in Islam. I bet you wish you had a 6 year old wife like your "perfect" pedophile prophet.

>> No.14006261

To be fair islam is redpilled when it comes to women

>> No.14006297
File: 32 KB, 454x305, img246738.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bitcoin SV is the true bitcoin

>> No.14006315

>>14006243
You would lose that bet, I am very happily taken. And yes prophets were not perfect, they were not role models because for us only role model is God. Moses was a murderer, Abraham was an adulterer, Noah was a drinker. This really does nothing to discredit belief in God.

>> No.14006316

>>14006063
It's primitive because it's the same shit we've seen come out of every ancient pre-Christian philosophy (with the possible exceptions of some individual Indian and Chinese religions). It's not new. It's not insightful. If you read the Quran and the New Testament side by side and you don't immediately notice that there's something really, noticeably different about the NT that makes you want to dive into it and really try to figure out what Jesus was talking about, then you are spiritually dead beyond doubt. But there's always time to take another serious look.

>> No.14006321

>>14006194
Anyone who's serious about christianity goes king James or catholic orthodox.
I agree 41K forms of Christianity is a problem. Just like your 5 sects of Islam.
Doesn't mean the two good factions ate not based and speak the truth.

>> No.14006349

>>14006315
None of that even remotely equates to pedophilia.
Sinners can repent.
Jesus was perfect in every way and he was the true prophet.
Not some war mongering, gold digging pedophile who brought the most vile, hated religion with the most fuckdd up countries to the world.
Also, every Muslim I know says Muhammed, the pedophile, was the "perfect man".
He was also a cuckold marrying an old woman for money.
Absolutely not based.

>> No.14006370
File: 284 KB, 1246x1198, iceland-to-build-a-pagan-temple-followers-of-odin-freya-and-thor-rejoice-271-body-image-1423004484.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

But allah is a bicycle.
Odin is true Allfather.

>> No.14006392
File: 14 KB, 413x345, ikkjfvt674b01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14006349
U are praying to kike who never existed.

>> No.14006444
File: 26 KB, 289x266, F80D96B6-7D4C-48BD-8CCC-422CAA3C5BCA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14006066
>>14006076
Does the wife you share know you're using the computer instead of doing the dishes? Her boyfriend Tyrone is going to beat both of you, and your laws will punish you for defending yourself. I truly laugh at Western Cuckholdry, as I cannot imagine marrying anything but an untouched virgin, and owning any weapon other than fully automatic.
>>14006104
Your religion is dying by it's own scripture permitting degeneracy, while Islam continues to be the largest and fastest growing religion.

And no where in the Quran does it mention Aisha being that young. If it does, show it right now.

Read the Quran before speaking this confidently in your stupidity.
>>14006243
Hadith isn't interpretation of The Quran, retarded one. The Quran was written by Allah himself. It needs no interpretation but the readers.

>> No.14006455

>>14006392
Although I don't actually pray to Jesus because I think it's silly to pray to a man when you can just pray to God and he's supposed to be God anyway, I would rather pray to a historically fictional Jew who "said" the things Jesus says in the NT than anyone or anything else. And I've looked through them all by this point, or at least all the major ones and many of the minor ones.

>> No.14006483

>>14006444
Wtf you on about? Lol.

Then why does no Muslim deny it? You did not deny it earlier.
Where does it state her age in the Quaran and NOT say she wasn't young?
History proves she was very young. She was 18 when she went to war during the Sunni and shiite split.

My religion is getting a resurgance with younger, more hard right members.letting secularism take over was a mistake. My religion, the true form does not 0ermit degeneracy. It's the clucked forms and secularism.

>> No.14006518

>>14006444
Checked. The Quran reads like lightning bolts of revelation and is a recitation not a conventional book much less one larded with flowery telegrams meant to ingratiate renegade jews to pagan greeks. The Quran is an undiluted record of communication from God to His final prophet.

>> No.14006541

>>14006518
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parables_of_Jesus#Themes
Wikipedia makes an pretty ok cliff's notes version if you can't be bothered to get a Bible. Have a look. I challenge you to point to something in the Quran that is a new revelation that is the equal of any of these parables.

>> No.14006563

>>14006455
christianity is hoax created by kikes to destroy Roman Empire. U are praying to "god" of the kikes, yehowa-elohim(allah)-sawaof.
U are arguing with muslim shitskin while u both pray to same kike "god". Islam and christianity are nothing but sects of judaism.
Today's pathetic condition of white race is a result of betraying our True Aryan Gods. However, now paganism is on it's rise so the Aryans will reborn and conquer the world once again.

>> No.14006566

What do you Muslims or Muslims in general think of people that share your ideals, yet aren't Muslims?
There's a lot of overlap between my ideals and that of Islam, far more so than with my fellow westerners. Yet, I'd never give up being an agnostic because I believe that maintaining a skeptical position brings you the closest to truth.
However I respect Muslims and would like for that to be mutual without me having to become one.

>> No.14006591

>>14006563
Ok but your pagan bullshit is even more primitive than Islam. When you're given a huge collection of conflicting religions to choose from, unless you just stick to what you grow up with, you've got to apply a little critical thinking about the actual content of the religion. Paganism is mythology, Jesus's teachings are metaphysics.

>> No.14006631

>>14006566
I can only speak for myself, but I far more prefer somebody who follows the same ideals as me while not being part of my religion, than somebody who does not.

>> No.14006784
File: 61 KB, 601x720, Jesus-vs-Horus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14006591
> implying judaism isn't mythology
This just shows u are uneducated moron.
Christianity is based on mythology too, fake biography of jesus the bastard is based on life of different Pagan gods - Horus, Mithra, Dionysus etc. His "teachings" are nothing but anti-nature self-destructive narratives.
> When you're given a huge collection of conflicting religions to choose from
If u are choosing from christianity and islam, u are choosing from the different sides of one coin. Islam is less retarded because their "prophet" at least existed, muslims can fuck different girls, and dont need to turn the other cheek, but at the end it's judaic destructive shit as well.

>> No.14006827
File: 11 KB, 450x338, 15458204-open-point-introduce-a-person-points-a-opened-door.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wrong board, asshole! Get your head-chopping religion outta here!

>> No.14006887

>>14006784
Unfortunately these days people take religion like it's a branch of science or history or something. Our knowledge of history that far back is so sketchy you can make any number of theories and your odds of being right are minimal. For instance your pic is complete bullshit and if you were to just google it for a minute you would know that. But that's beside the point, because that's not what religion is about. I'm certainly not just choosing between Christianity and Islam. I'm fascinated by all religions, and I'm a serious student of Buddhism as well. But that's only because Buddhism fits into an entirely different category of thing from Abrahamic religions - in terms of what I actually believe and have confidence in, I'm all in on Jesus. I literally don't care where the ideas in the NT "came from" or if Jesus ever even existed, the actual words you can read for yourself in the NT are so completely on point in every way that it leaves little room for doubt in my view.

>> No.14006913

>>14005177
These chainlink pastas are getting so abstract.

>> No.14007225

>>14005809
>threre are verses in the Quran that specifically instructs Muslims to kill other humans
Name one and I’ll put it in context

>> No.14007338

>>14007225
Follow my argument from the start, I know it's 10 posts but if you understand what I'm saying you'll understand why I think any sort of context you could provide is not relevant.

>> No.14007375

>>14007338
Sure, but I make an argument after and we go back n forth, deal?

>> No.14007405

>>14007375
Whatever you like. Pick any verse you think would look best when put in context. I will argue that it can't be justified, when viewed in the context of a religious text that purports to be the word of God, in light of the actual real-world consequences of including such a statement in the text.

>> No.14007483

>>14007405
It’s not just about text. Islam means being good to your parents, don’t lie don’t cheat, treat people well, treat the elderly with extra care. Never upset your parents etc
If you want to being a true Muslim, it’s not just about the Quran
For the record, I am not too religious
I’ve done it all, from psychedelics to partying to gfs
Bottom line when you’re a good person (which Islam tries to help you achieve) you achieve certain peace from within that’s hard for me to explain

>> No.14007531

Mashallah brother. Thanks for spreading the truth. Happy eid mubarak to all muslims on biz. May everyone take care of themselves. Bismillah.

>> No.14007536

>>14006887
Yeah pic contains some inaccuracies but it shows how christianity have stolen mythology of different Pagan religions, especially those that were popular on Middle East.
I've once read a decent research about it, however, it's written in russian, so use google translate : https://lah.ru/analiz-proishozhdeniya-hristianskoj-religii-i-hristianskoj-tserkvi-kak-obschestvennoj-formatsii/
It completely redpills about origins of christian bullshit.
> Buddhism
Better than abrahamic religions but still they bend on their knees in their temples like pathetic slaves.

>> No.14007564

>>14007483
I know what you're talking about, I think many people who are sincerely religious have that kind of feeling. However, in my view Christianity and any religion that takes nonviolence seriously (such as Buddhism, like I mentioned before) give an additional feeling of absolute security that if you take this one relatively simple set of things seriously, based on the actual text as given and not something some guy tells you, then you're not going to end up doing something really fucked up down the line. You're not going to fall into bad habits, or get ideas that harm you or other people in subtle ways simply because the teaching was flawed. That's valuable both from an individual perspective and in terms of the cumulative consequences of particular religious ideas as they spread their influence over centuries and millions of people.

>> No.14007619

>>14007536
No living person sincerely believes in Thor or Zeus.

>> No.14007625

>>14007564
>inb4 crusades and witch burnings
Jesus would be very upset to hear about anyone committing the slightest violent act in his name, and anyone who studies the Bible seriously can't deny that. Maybe wars are necessary, I don't know, but I think pulling the church into it is fundamentally wrong.

>> No.14007677

>>14007625
I am Palestinian
Large % of my people are Christians, real Christians. Bethlehem is where Christianity started and we get along like one people, together we endure a brutal occupation by Israel
Point is, it’s about the person not his religion
All religions teach you to be a good person, some give bad rep but it’s about the people
With that being said 1k LINK EOY inshallah
100k BTC inshallah

>> No.14007734

>>14007677
Well I sure as hell am not going to tell you what to believe about politics or your own country or family's situation. Maybe the kind of stuff I think about these things is too self-indulgent and abstract. But these things are about the afterlife and your soul and things like that at the end of the day, and aren't necessarily connected to your material situation. There's a lot of amazing stuff to learn out there if you look for it.

>> No.14007953

>>14007483
What about Taquiyya? The Islamic form of lying to no believers?
Gtfo you lying piece of shit

>> No.14007994

>>14006518
The Quaran is nothing but fear mongering and whining. All about submitting in every page. What a bunch of cucks

>> No.14008148
File: 275 KB, 750x1397, 15403150935591007089283.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14005177

A salam alaykum

Brother the prophet Quran forbids intrest on debts..

Our economy is entirely backed by debt and intrest and this is a core problem when a correction takes place. I would advocate every brother and sister in deen take the necessary actions to prepare for this correction and by investing in precious metals and Crypto Currency.

Our ummah must be prepare our we will be crushed by the coming fall of the economic system in place. How man muslims even have 1 ounce of silver?

Eid Mubarak

>> No.14008198

Does it bother you guys that Muhammad had sex with a child?

>> No.14008620

>>14007953
I feel sorry for ppl like you I swear
I hope you grow up before it’s too late

>> No.14008639

I fuck Allah's mom and Mohammed's wives.

>> No.14008710

I'm actually rooting for Israel finishing all you sand niggers off.

Inshallah

>> No.14008717

this thread is the perfect example of why religion is spiritual junk food

>> No.14008778

fucking Islam and their strict rules for everything. everytime it spreads, it clashes with local cultures, dividing people.

>> No.14008809

Imagine following the "teachings" of a pedophile.

>> No.14010016

Bump

>> No.14010153

>>14005177
allah is a faggot

>> No.14010196

>>14005177
>don't give a shit that you're poor, just pray dude xD
>>>14005219
>muh Christianity
even more power cucked religion. teaches people to allow themselves to be trampled on.

>> No.14010261

>>14010196
Those who pray have a spot in heaven, what is ~70 years of suffering against everlasting infinite happiness?

>> No.14010297

>>14005177
Why do you hate jews so much? If Israel wasn't there it's highly likely that you subhumans would've been glassed a long time ago.

>> No.14010728

>>14005177
go to /x/ please.
this is biz for god sake.

>> No.14010737

>>14006010
>en take their place as the mother/nurturer
>>Free economy
>>Drugs, tattoos, alcohol, partying, all forms of degeneracy punishable by death
nope. they punish you by fines and hitting. not death.-..also there is no gun rights.

>> No.14010747

>>14006104
>d the bible at the same time as a religion hates atheist neckbeard and choice christianity.
>Christianity will rise again. Give it a decade
>If your religion was so great your countries would not be the shit jokes they are, long before we started the oil wars
....if muslim worlds is shit its not becasue of west..its becasue of east.
mongolian chincs fucked muslim world beyond repair...thats why i hate all chincs more than jews.

>> No.14010776
File: 94 KB, 703x682, türken_familie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14005728
Why would your shitskin god even need violent believers? kek . Your god gave you the miracle of inbreeding.

>> No.14010797
File: 505 KB, 1120x2499, nigger_science_is_racist.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14010747
wrong muslim world is shit because of >>14010776 inbreeding and low IQ they inherit by racemixing with niggers.

>> No.14010845

Eid Mubarak :)

>> No.14010897

>>14005854
This

>> No.14011189
File: 9 KB, 267x189, chromosomes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14005177
There is not objective metaphysical goal in existence, you have to choose one for yourself, in short create meaning on your life.

Religions are basically the fast food of metaphysics and meaning, it's accessible even for idiots (people like you) and they literally publish written guides and have infrastructures everywhere around the planet.

Outside of that there is indeed one objective materialistic goal which is to reproduce and maximize the success of your genes, everyone failing to do that is a failure in the grand scheme of things.

>> No.14011201

>>14010797
>racemixing with nigger
More like marrying their cousins.

>> No.14011793

>>14005177
Can you guys start shilling on /v/ please?

>> No.14012658

That's why I have a suicide stack in LINK and ETH
If I cant escape this hell I dont know what i'll do

>> No.14012704

>>14006066
We will. When you fix everything you've done to our countries.