[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 172 KB, 1000x1000, 4kQlxdP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13979506 No.13979506 [Reply] [Original]

Any DMT anons here? Friend offered me to do it with him. My only previous experience with psych's is shrooms. I know it's completely different, but what can I expect. Not really worried, moreso just curious before doing it.

>> No.13979524

Never heard of this coin anon what market do I buy it in?

>> No.13979531

Yeah I go to JRE university, suh bruh

>> No.13979552

Hard to explain, but there is nothing that matches how fast and intense the trip is, although short lived.

Adhere to the usual psychedelic set and setting rules and you will love it.
If you dont break through, have more, try to see the ether

>> No.13979603
File: 128 KB, 800x800, cregtal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Try do a few rounds of wim hoff breathing first. Hyperoxygenate yourself with deep calm breaths and passive exhalation until you start getting all tingly, then toke and hold it in.
say hi to creg aka le god.

>> No.13979619

>>13979524
the ashgadwin market in the city of elves

>> No.13979620

>>13979506
chemically its a "cousin" of mushrooms

>> No.13979632

>>13979620
tell me more, didnt know that

>> No.13979911

>>13979620
4-Hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (also known as 4-HO-DMT, 4-OH-DMT, and psilocin) is a naturally-occurring psychedelic substance of the tryptamine class. Psilocin is the primary psychoactive constituent in certain species of mushrooms, and as a closely related structural analog of the powerful visionary entheogen DMT (also known as N,N-dimethyltryptamine).

>> No.13979919

the thing about DMT is you have to smoke enough of it to break through, or it's not worth it. it can be difficult to smoke a break through dose though because the come on is steep. about halfway towards your second toke you're going to want to pause to see where the first toke lands you....don't. you have to go all in.

>> No.13979935

Try it on mescaline

>> No.13979943

>>13979552
Have done probably over two hundred dmt trips of varying doses some very large but still am not sure what exactly a breakthrough is.

>> No.13979959

>>13979943
When you launch and completely disconnect from reality

>> No.13980011

>>13979506
Good luck and safe travels anon. I had some amazing times with LSDMT and shrooms+DMT in my younger years, but then I got too cocky with the spirit molecule and triggered/unlocked lifelong anxiety after a massive hyperslap that I then went on to treat and self-medicate with hard drugs. I'm sure I could work through my issues with more DMT/LSD trips but I'm still way too fucking scared to venture back to that realm. Don't fight, ride the waves and remember who is in control (not you). And don't fall for the "u gotta breakthrough" crowd; low dose DMT can be amazing and life changing too, especially with smoked harmalas (changa).

If you are in a healthy and happy mental stage of your life right now I wholeheartedly recommend it. If not, I advise extreme caution; you won't know what you're dealing with til it's dealt with you.

>> No.13980278

>>13979943
I've probably done about as many, and I've never had the typical elves or jesters appear in my breakthroughs. I believe the people that do are highly susceptible to projection during their trips; I'm sure if I'd force myself to think of elves and rainbows and all things beautiful for hours before a trip, I'd likely experience that too. But the majority of my breakthroughs have been utterly unexplainable. The only things that I've experienced that are explained in literature would be the intense buzzing pre-launch, the chrysanthemum, the ether, and of course ego death - and all were experienced before I'd read of such things or had my expectations formed, and were experienced very differently to how other people describe them. I think the DMT "trip" is different for everyone but is also largely what we make of it and what we expect/deserve mentally.

>> No.13980318

>>13979506
>Any DMT anons here?
Do it!
You literally have the feeling of being sucked out of your body!
read the spirit molecule by Dr. Rick Strussman (sp?)

>> No.13980328

I've done DMT twice in the last 2 months, 5-meo, freebase, white dream sand, AMA about the aliens I saw.

>> No.13980373

>>13980318
It's Strassman, like ASSMAN.
There's a documentary based on the book. If you want to learn about DMT, watch the doc. I would recommend the full book before taking though. It has a lot of preface.

>> No.13980439

>>13979919
One more, this anon has clearly smoked DMT before and is very correct. It's not expensive, don't be afraid to use more to break at an off heat than pussy foot and just get floaty. All-in or nothing.

>> No.13980470

You guys are simply repeating what you've seen on youtube

>> No.13980531

>>13979603
you know damn well people will not even consider this advice because it's literally the best thing written on this entire website in the last year

>> No.13980572

>>13980278
Strange, I have had jesters and other beings though have never experienced a chrysanthiam, buzzing sound, self dribbling basketballs, going through a membrane, or any other thing McKenna talks about even though I listened to his talk before trying dmt. Each of my trips are wildly different but almost all of them have entities in them, though still not sure what exactly separates a breakthrough from a subbreakthrough. I have lost concept of my body on most of these trips yet on some of the higher more intense doses I was very aware of myself. One time I had an exceptionally large amount and was stuck in a kaleidoscope like tunnel with dismembered body parts wiith a very scary thought loop that I was unsure of how long I had been in there, everything including time would just repeat and even the realization that I was stuck I also realized I realized the same thought an infinite number of times.

>> No.13980664
File: 414 KB, 2048x1326, 2004 - Entheogen Review - Welcome to the Machine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nothing will prepare you IF you vaporize it correctly.

Don't do it the degenerate way of sandwiching it between weed. That's how charlatans do it.

Pic related is good. You can also cut the bottom off a Gatorade bottle and fix aluminum foil with a rubber band and apply careful heat (DMT burns fairly easily) or use an oil burner (meth pipe, they sell them at headshops).

>> No.13980669

>>13980531
kys unironically

>> No.13980681

>>13979506
don't expect it to be comfortable, sometimes it can feel very weird. it's extremely dissociating so don't expect to do anything but lie down with some gentle tunes. in my experience, don't listen to stuff that fucks you up like shpongle but nice stuff like enya

>> No.13980764

>>13980681
Should I lay down to lay against a wall or something? I always worry about swallowing my tongue desu

>> No.13980810

>>13979506
Consider this Anon:
Before you die, your body releases the same substance to give you a safe trip "to the other side".
Do you really wanna experience that before you actually die? Consider the consequences to what it means to the last moment of you on earth...
I like drugs, but for that reason I never took DMT.

>> No.13981078

>>13980810
I don't think there's ever been any evidence to support the idea that dmt is released at death. it's speculation on Dr. Straussmen's part as far as I know.
after a good trip, it does feel like you're reborn anew though, which is kind of the whole point imo. death has a way of putting things into proper perspective.

>> No.13981146

>>13980764
Nah just get comfortable on a couch or bed. Trying to sit upright can be a trip in and of itself

>> No.13981223
File: 51 KB, 635x450, Huxley-LSD2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13980810
I've thought about this (despite it having no foundation in science, it's just a fun throwaway theory based off a lot of speculation), but it actually gives me comfort about death. Not only am I more reconciled with the fact that we all die as a result of psychedelic experience, but I would love for my final moments to be a psychedelic experience.

On Aldous Huxley's deathbed he was so deteriorated that he could no longer speak. He wrote for his wife to give a 100ug intramuscular injection of LSD. An hour later he asked for another shot. Several hours following that he passed. That's how I want to go. I need to find me a bitch as bad as Mrs. Huxley first though.

>> No.13981288

dmt is kinda fun sometimes. I went through a phase where I was smoking it every week.

ALL in ALL it just makes you think a little differntly and makes you think you're special.

I recommend heating up a nail on a rig, then letting it cool for at least a min. pour desired amount on the rig...Have FUN

>> No.13981306

Ive done ayahuasca which is basically an 8 hour DMT trip more or less. dont think Ill ever repeat the experience. drugs are for degenerates

>> No.13981315

>>13981288
real niggas just use an e-nail set to proper vaping temps

>> No.13981569

>>13981223
Oath, this. The witnessing doctors even described it as the most peaceful passing they had ever seen. Having read most of his books, reading about his death hit me hard. Truly a legendary man and pioneer.

>> No.13981586
File: 22 KB, 394x404, 1558634087907.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I did DMT and saw the pattern in pic. Then i met the toad and he said go all in LINK.

>> No.13981588

>>13981306
Drugs are for degenerates maybe (I guess you don't use alcohol or even aspirin), but entheogens have a very valid and useful place in the intellect's arsenal.

>> No.13981603

>>13979506
Kys faggot, yikes.

>> No.13981630

I've heard stories of people claiming to live a whole lifetime in 5 minutes, frankly that shit is scary

>> No.13981660

>>13981306
ayahuasca is most definitely the way to go imo. smoked DMT is chaotic and weird, ayahuasca is fucking magic though. life changing stuff. just don't shit your pants.

>> No.13981738

>>13981586
based

>> No.13981803

>>13979506
Its real dmt or just changa?

>> No.13981843

I did changa once. It was pretty chill, kind of like a deep meditational feeling. Saw some colors like red and purple floating around. I wouldn't do it a second time though. I can't really say DMT tops meditation. I've had far more wonderous and cool experiences with deep meditation and astral projection than with DMT. But I only did it once so take it with a grain of salt.

>> No.13981970

>>13981803
I've been extracting DMT for over 10 years and grown Acacia Acuminata for the past 6 to extract from, and experimented with Acacia Courtii and Phlebs. Trust me, well made changa (made with re-x'd crystal and pure harmalas) will outshine pure vaped crystal every.single.time. I'm not trying to negate your opinion because there is a LOT of shitty "changa" around, but don't underestimate it; the combination of DMT and RIMAs/MAOIs will always yield a superior and stronger experience.
Similarly, full spectrum extracts (usually goo or wax) from certain Acacias and MHRB can be much stronger than pure, crystallized DMT - but not always as pleasurable or navigatable.

>> No.13982073

>>13981970
changa is easier to smoke too imo.

>> No.13982107

I've dived deep into the psychedelics rabbit hole.
Everything from DMT multiple times using an industrial vaporizer, dose maxing lemon soaked mushrooms, different ancient medicine combinations.
I came out a Christian and got sober. I was lucky, most don't have the resilience to avoid destroying their souls in the process.
Satan operates on a molecular level, and what these drugs do is turn your brain into an open cauldron where any demonic molecules can enter the chamber and partake in dialogue with you.
Many of them are borderline psychiatrists and will try and talk to you in a way that appeals to your emotions and love.
But they can never remove the holy spirit, and if you have even the slightest bond with the holy spirit, they will never fully convince you of their lies.
If you do consider taking these drugs, which I recommend you don't, make sure you are right with God beforehand. If you are already a slave to the beast, beware.

>> No.13982151

>>13979506
I did it once, everything grew a face, was cool, would recommend. It's super powerful but doesn't really make you scared/panicky like shrooms. The only thing I'd recommend is be with some people that are gonna be quiet while u do it - you dont really want to talk to other ppl while ur high on it

>> No.13982191

>>13982107
only time I ever saw jesus was on one of the most intense ayahuasca trips of my life, and it was just a vision to fade away and show me what wasn't real. It was kind of an inside joke with me cause I grew up christian but hadn't been for many years...."wtf, I didn't come halfway across the world to this god damn jungle to find jesus!" then it told me it was just kidding. It was pretty funny at the time to be honest.

>> No.13982229

On a good day you’ll see what all ancient sages and mystics saw, you’ll be let in on a secret

>> No.13982311

>>13982229
>one drop to clear away the cobwebs;
>two to truly open the doors of perception;
>and 3 to see God as he appeared in San Francisco in 1969.

with reference to lysergic acid diethylamide of course- but the destination is the same.

>> No.13982359

>>13982107
ayahuasca unironically put the fear of God in me. started reading the bible and even went to church for a while. until the priestess (!) in catholic church started railing against trump and promoting mass immigration

>> No.13982436

>>13982359
the thing I came to realize is that it really doesn't matter how you imagine or interpret god on a personal level. like I said above, jesus is not for me, it's just not real for me, but I do think it is real for other people. the shaman who gave me that ayahuasca for example was a christian and I sure as shit believe that jesus is real for him.

>> No.13982619

>>13980011
>triggered/unlocked lifelong anxiety after a massive hyperslap that I then went on to treat and self-medicate with hard drugs.
What do you think would have happened if you didn't self medicate harder drugs after? Asking for my own reference as I don't want to get permanently fucked off dmt

>> No.13982745

i synthesize my own in my brain

>> No.13982895

>>13982191

There's a sublime humor in the mind, I wish I got that lucky to have drugs just fuck with me in a human way