[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 176 KB, 602x400, 10BCCBC9-4EF2-4C8E-AF55-56EAD75055D9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13826121 No.13826121 [Reply] [Original]

Oh look, we are under $1.25

Your little "$1,000 EOY run" has stopped. Big surprise.

Maybe this time you will listen to my advice, hmm?

There is no denying or stopping what is happening next.

You are simply destined fail if you do not heed my warning.

Plead all you want and fool yourself into thinking we are bullish now.

But we are not.

We are far from the end of this down trend.

Sentiment may say otherwise but we are heading straight down for much longer.

Do not think even for a second that the rest of this year will be okay.

Because it won't be.

Some of you do not like me because you simply cannot handle the truth.

Realize that you do not know what I know.

But here I am telling you anyways.

LINK is going to 33 cents in June.

There is no way around it.

That is the bottom.

Do not worry as LINK will not die.

But that is the lowest it will ever be.

Pay attention in the coming weeks and you can multiply your stack.

It is really that simple.

If you don't listen to me you will experience the past 17 months all over again in the span of 1.

I am trying to help you.

So once again:

Do NOT Enter The LINK Market.

Things are not what they seem.

The plan has not changed.

You can choose to listen to me or you can choose to lose money.

My predictions are never wrong.

I am never wrong.

Clearly the backlash is because people do not want to go that low.

It is certain.

This is the final bull trap before it comes crashing down.

From there I will reveal my next prediction.

But for now, plan accordingly.

I am sure many of you won't apologize for when you are wrong.

I am not discouraged.

I will help as many as I can.

It is the right thing to do.

Again, do not misunderstand.

LINK is not dying.

But it must burn and rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

Many will think they've lost everything.

Seize the opportunity.

Cheers

>> No.13826143

>>13826121
Based oldfag

>> No.13826147
File: 225 KB, 602x400, 1558070333343.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*brap*

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>> No.13826154

>>13826121
Bullish to see you again

>> No.13826265

>>13826121
so you're saying...buy xrp?

>> No.13826273

>>13826121
LINK is dead

Buy FYP on the Flyp.me DEX it's at a penny and pays dividends. It's one of the few accountless dexs and they do monero swaps. US needs a VPN to buy the FYP token though. pays dividends every quarter for over a year, just hold FYP in an ETH wallet

Buy another scarce token in Bomb Token only 1 million total supply and 1% of TX is burned forever. Coin has only 2 months in existence. Smart entry point now at 1.21 a day after the coinmarketcap listing pump retraced. US has to use a VPN to buy on DDEX or buy on shady mercatox exchange. This one is still small with tons of room to grow.
Buy 32 ETH so you have enough to stake by yourself, even if you don't, when Casper or 2.0 is finally done.

Buy WAU coin on the Waves DEX. Only a million in circulation. Price goes up every single day except 2 over the last year plus. It's only traded against waves native token but the company behind WAU coins has airdropped over $4,000 to me for holding my $100 buy. no one even follows the reddit, 4 followers. Over a year of this one dude or team posting updates on new all-time highs but no one gives a shit. Crazy that they're all buying bitcoinSV and XRP

Buy XMR. An alt with an actual use case and a large devoted user base.

Buy BNB the worlds largest crypto exchange decrease supply with a 25% buyback and burn 4 times a year.

>> No.13826280

>>13826121
100$ eom confirmed, thanks renko bro

>> No.13826507

this is actually bullish
he did the same thing to btc lmao

>> No.13826535

Let the stinky linkies have their day in the sun, kike.

>> No.13826635

It's over

>> No.13827453

>>13826507
You think BTC turned bullish in July?
>droolingretard.jpg

>> No.13827458

RIP LINK

>> No.13827472
File: 29 KB, 480x480, 56444894_393354284835466_1380759110824449577_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13826507
>shitty ICO scam token is the same as BTC