[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 31 KB, 225x225, Untitled125-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13803534 No.13803534 [Reply] [Original]

I'm risking my life here but I can't sleep with this info so here we go..

Basically, a bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale.
Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the ETHParis event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this BTC bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in last year and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team.

There's more to it, Russia beeing the key word here, and that's why I send only this one message through encrypted VPN cluster to ensure my anonymity. Any following questions will not be answered. Do what you want with this information.

>> No.13803544
File: 177 KB, 630x631, 1558061769423.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

have sex incel

>> No.13803546

>>13803534
link is a scam you moron

>> No.13803548
File: 54 KB, 600x600, 9a4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.13803560

>>13803534
I'm GAY and I own CHAINLINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.13803562

What was the hardest part about telling your parents that you're gay?

>> No.13803570

Just ordered my Link dildo lads

>> No.13803579

>>13803544
The girl on the right

>> No.13803589

>>13803534
NO MORE CHAINS JUST LINKS

>> No.13803613
File: 81 KB, 446x435, 1558118036455.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>didn't even post best (my) version
Fundamentally, I’ve noticed a lot of new posters in the last 69hr (SIXTY NINE) asking about Chainlink and just wanted to warn you. Chainlink is shilled HEAVILY here and it’s very hard to understand so this background is crucial to ensure you stay safe.

Basically, a bunch of RACIST WHITE CIS MALE 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people (IT WAS BESIDE THE FUCKING TOILETS FOR FUCK'S SAKES, YOU COULD HEAR THEM FLUSHING), literally no news or partnership came from the event.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags.
The coin is HEAVILY manipulated by a literal TRANNY DISCORD who pump and dump this coin more than their boyfriends pump and dump hot cum into their asses, and the supply is dried up from huge fucking chink whales (xi jinping is rumoured to hold link) who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser (OH MY GOD ITS JSON PARSER...) for smart contracts (LOL HOW CAN A CONTRACT BE "SMART"???), would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. You're literally just buying a wh*tepaper.

They only have 2 devs who are literal pajeets who are payed in big macs (non beef) and Surgay NAZAJEET is a literal psychologist (trusting a shrink? is he gonna tell us to go clean our room next?). So FUNDAMENTALLY, it's a scam, ok thanks.

Now go do the needful and fundamentally buy a real coin with fundamentals like [insert pajeet p&d #23457].

>> No.13803986

>>13803534
>whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people, literally no news or partnership came from the event
Normie tier argument. Stopped reading right there

>> No.13804003

>>13803579
She gets me every time