[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 200x257, carljung.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13753913 No.13753913 [Reply] [Original]

What if that based anon from last night is actually right?

>Dear frens, I feel i can call you this now. Despite the general tone we display here there is something we all share with each other that few other people these days will understand.
>We went through all the fud, doubt, excitement and hope together.
>
>What makes this so special is that the destination will be life changing for all of us.
>Yes it WILL be life changing and even more, it already has.
>Like a ball bearing being dropped inside a bowl that goes from left to right to left to right etc etc, each time getting a little closer to the center.
>
>I am here to tell you that this center is inevitable. In a very real sense it has already happened.
>To 100$ and beyond it will go and it will change you life. And it will happen sooner than later frens.
>
>The psychic world can manifest itself in the material world for we are but consciousness having a material experience. Synchronicity is all around you if you open yourself up to it. And i have never experienced this level of synchronistic events ever in my life.
>
>You all already made it.
>I'm having a drink tonight and i'll toast to you all frens, whether you like it or not. I don't even care if you call me a fag. I love you all, and you all deserve it.
>
>Meditate on the coming two years. Be wise, strong, courageous and kind.
>Be your best when the time comes. The world has given you all a great gift.
>Try to be worthy of receiving it.
>Y

>> No.13753936
File: 61 KB, 577x653, 1558439458025.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13753913
Great thanks Delphi but where are your digits?

>> No.13754029

Im a real Delphi

>> No.13754031

>>13753913
Yep and once again im going to spend a big chunk of mine on funding groups working to remove non-whites from europe.