[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 53 KB, 784x811, 1547988452025.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13528333 No.13528333 [Reply] [Original]

Are married faggots happier than normalfags ?

You spend thousands of dollars in the Wedding jew and basically everyone tells you to marry. Why do they bother you? Why do they care to your problems?

Be me:

25 hitting this month 26 , no gf , virgin , met a couple of grills nothing turned out at the end just some random kissing here and there, average dick size also , not even bad looking outfit and body , face etc.
Blue Collar work
earn about 40k$ with "benefits"..

At work , discuss about random shit then come to the girls, marriage and gf topic. Seriously wtf do they bother?
Tell im engaged since last year , saving money for (lie) to avoid stupid questions. Anon answers "Wow OP i really wouldn expect a faggot like you getting any girl" ,
lmao tfw when hurr durr "Football teams" and "Girls" talking topic stereotypes of blue collar jobs really fit TOP KEK.
Tfw feeling bad

DESU i like to talk with other coworkers about shit but i really dont give any fucks about what they talk soooo why dont we just do our job finish it and avoid those stupid privacy talk...

>> No.13528405

>>13528333
marry a women with money. baddabingbaddaboom

>> No.13528415

>>13528333
Conform or face rejection

>> No.13528429

They're not.
There's a way higher rate of married man banging whores and even trans than single guys.

Also, be ready to see all (((our))) things becoming (((her))) things and all (((your))) time becoming (((her))) time.

Marriage is the ultimate blue pill.

>> No.13528438

>>13528333
Marriage in principle is a fucking scam just like the military, video games, movies, religion, frenship, drugs

Smoke weed, watch anime, and find a fuck buddy gf and break up with her when she starts being a nigger

>> No.13528459

>>13528333
Don't get married. Hold a ceremony if you want, but never get it married by law. There is no benefit to getting married in the eyes of the state for men, only high risk. Getting legally married is one of the stupidest things men can do these days. No fault divorce destroyed any value the legal marriage contract may have had

>> No.13528473

>>13528429

this. Only reli tards think otherwise

>> No.13528531
File: 42 KB, 308x490, feb expenses.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13528333
Married here and I'm keen to share some thoughts.

>You spend thousands of dollars in the Wedding jew and basically everyone tells you to marry
Pic is of our expenses for the month in which we got married. We spent less than $300 on the wedding - it would have been $0 if we didn't need the license and all that shit. If you're with a girl who wants to waste thousands or something, you're not with the right girl because your values don't match.

Second thing: a relationship is between a man and a woman, not a man and woman and government officials. All marriage does is invoke government officials. Marry if it yields governmental benefits - that's the only reason we got married, as the relationship between ourselves was already a sacred one without the need to pretend a legal document vindicates it. Specifically, I get better tax credits and financial options.

>> No.13528547

>>13528333
OP everyone finds happiness in their own way. You know what doesn't cause happiness? Being angry at other people being happy and spending energy convincing yourself that they're wrong and you're right. If you're not happy, then figure out what it would take for you to be happy, and make steps to try and have that happen.

Many people that are married are not happy because they rushed into it.

Many people that ARE married are happy because they married essentially their childhood friend.

Everyone is fucking different, you're looking at a group and calling everyone one thing because it's easier, but in reality you're the only one in charge of your life. Being bitter doesn't solve anything. For all you complain about normalfags, if someone that you consider a normalfag is leading an ignorant, but happy life, and ends up dying feeling happy about all the normalfag things they did, while the entire time you've spent energy trying to not be that but were unhappy for most of your life, at the end of the day, they won, didn't they?

We all die, the only thing you can do in life is to live one that you won't look back on and regret. What kind of life this entails is different for each person.

>> No.13528554

>>13528438
>smoke weed and watch anime
Fucking degenerate

>> No.13528564

>>13528531
>248 for phone
>166 for entertainment
>504 for food
wtf I hope those have massively gone down since than

>> No.13528586

>>13528531
based budgetposter

>> No.13528587
File: 2.98 MB, 384x288, 1556385975017.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13528459

Yea but here where i live you can benefits when u marry like an easier tax classification , means i can get like 400$ more money after tax. Is it worth giving up my independency for some grill when she takes controll over me?
Imagine that fuckmeat wanting to live in a famous town , imagine paying like rent 1k$ for the condo and 400$ for gas and not included every other stuff. And begin to bald at the age of 30 and getting white hair with 29 because of the stress with her.
Fuck that blue pill.

Co-workfags tell me " oh im so happy with having a family , im so happy that i can get home and food is served already and i join my family , but i gotta pay like 1k$ in rent for the condo and have fix costs of like another 1300$ per month and have 2 daughters myself" he is around mid 30s balded already talking like nonstop about random bullshit no money and spends also 300$ on gas while he can travel for free with public transportation.
I cant imagine myself living the same live and be happy at the same time , i already have lighted hair and with a women i would be completely bald next year...

>> No.13528592

>>13528554
Nigga posted a frog as the main image what the fuck do you think his interests are

>> No.13528619

>>13528586
>Willing castrating yourself for a chance at $400
>Choosing to go into the future knowing you can be screwed over and lose everything through no fault of your own
Think of it like this, if happy people don't have to tell you they're happy. It's observable, if they talk about how happy they are, it's because they're experiencing existential dread and trying to deny it to themselves and others. Do not, I repeat, do not fall the the marriage meme at this point. Get a girl, knock her up, start your family, but do not get married. If she's religious, remind her that getting married in the eyes of God means you being her first.

>> No.13528644

>>13528333

What I find that can somehow really piss people off is if you're happy with less than what they have. To counter it, I'd encourage you just ask them questions about their lives, what they like and why they do the things they do, otherwise some people feel jaded that you're happier/happy with 'less' than what they do.

It turns small talk into something way more than it should be. The only other option around it is to simply not care whatever they say good or bad, but to care enough to simply ask them how things have been. Better yet, just focus on the shit they like anyways. If they're actually kind they'd respectfully try to learn more about you but to hell with it either way.

>> No.13528647

>>13528564
I do cash basis accounting. I don't do any technical intercompany accounting nor base it on time of expenses. The phone plan covered my two younger brothers but was under my name. So they paid me back at a later date.

My real phone expenses are $45.20 for me and another $45.20 for my wife.

Entertainment is usually $100-150.

Groceries are always 500-600.

>>13528619
>Think of it like this, if happy people don't have to tell you they're happy. It's observable, if they talk about how happy they are, it's because they're experiencing existential dread and trying to deny it to themselves and others.
Explain how this stipulation relates to me in any way.
>Do not, I repeat, do not fall the the marriage meme at this point. Get a girl, knock her up, start your family, but do not get married.
Why not? I get tax credits and better financing options.

The people who keep citing divorce statistics are always gun-shy when I ask them to granulate those statistics. Who among the statistics are getting divorced? Retards who are together for everything other than shared values, that's who. If you can prove otherwise, I'd enjoy it.

>> No.13528655

>>13528619
Isn’t marriage to protect women in a way though? If you never marry and knock her up, what stops you from leaving and denying any financial share in raising the child you put in her?

>> No.13528685

Married for 16 years with four kids. I am happy but I sure as hell wouldn't want to look for wife material nowadays. I've known my wife since I was 12 so we each knew other well.

>> No.13528698 [DELETED] 

>>13528333

Has anyone invested in ATAX, or maybe anything similar?

http://ataxfund.com

I'm trying to understand if it'd be smarter after getting allocated in index funds to then add this into either a taxable or non taxable account.

I'm also waiting to buy this when it dips as it seems like the yield can get up to 9/10%

>> No.13528724

>>13528647
I pay 20-30 for a phone that I could get for even cheaper if I did a contract. Are you getting high data plans? Just use the phone for emergency, if you need more, bring your laptop.
How is Entertainment 100-150? What do you do each month that costs that much?
How do you get 500-600 for groceries for two people? I'm taking care of my parents and budget for 500 for the three of us but often go under that. What country or state are you in?
>How does this relate to me
I was commenting on your co-workers, they're obviously not happy if they have to keep telling you how happy they are
>Why not?
Do you deny that your wife could, on a whim, cheat on you, divorce you, and take everything? The extra money is simply not worth the risk, no matter how much you think "she's different"

>> No.13528725

>>13528531
You guys are cute.

>> No.13528756

>>13528655
Women are property, marriage was the exchange of ownership from father to husband and later the joining of families. This new 'do it for romance' nonsense is largely a product of the enlightenment era and the egalitarianism it birthed.
>If you never marry her and knock her up, what stops you from leaving and denying any financial share in raising the child you put in her?
Presumably wanting your child to be healthy and competent enough to continue your genetic line. Kids raised by single mothers almost always turn out fucked up or weak/effeminate/incapable of dealing with stress. There was a pediatric study which followed kids around for a decade or so and found this too. That the role of the father is to develop the ability to deal with stress in life and mature, while the mother was to provide a 'home base' to retreat to when life becomes to much. Results where bad when it was only the mother, but not as bad when it was only the father since the father was able to adapt both roles without much trouble. If you leave a woman whose carrying your child, the odds of your genetic line dying off are pretty good anyway or at least becoming the lower caste of society in which case it's die off is ensured further down the line

>> No.13528774

>>13528333
>and basically everyone tells you to marry.
They do this to drag others into this scam and they want that you agree that it is a great thing. If other people agree with them that it is a good thing then the normalfag feels better.
If you see it different they feel like this is a personal attack on their Life choices and the normalfag starts to panic.

and normalfags do this with everything and basically every conversation is about them trying to sell you their Life choices.

>> No.13528788

>>13528724
>How is Entertainment 100-150?
Retards don‘t know how to Pirate.

>> No.13528790

>>13528685
>I've known her for a while, it'll work out
Divorce rates is high for baby boomers too, and seems to be only increasing. Women are women no matter the age, they all have the same inherent nature
>At a time when divorce is becoming less common for younger adults, so-called “gray divorce” is on the rise: Among U.S. adults ages 50 and older, the divorce rate has roughly doubled since the 1990s.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/03/09/led-by-baby-boomers-divorce-rates-climb-for-americas-50-population/

>> No.13528799

>>13528788
Even if they're playing games, at those costs they must be buying several games a month at least. I have a full steam library that I never touch and for the whole thing I only spent 200-300 hundred during a Christmas sale but after that the games have lasted me 4-5yrs without ever getting a new game.

>> No.13528842

>>13528547
this

>> No.13528866

>>13528799
>buying Blu rays
>going to the theater
>paying for streaming services
>paying for online gaming (XBL/PSN)
>paying for Itunes
>buying games and DLC
>microtransactions

Retards pay for all of this.
Stupid People pay, Smart People pirate and invest the saved money into Chainlink.

>> No.13528902

>>13528592
Since this is /biz/ I hope his interests include making money and bleeding edge tech.

>> No.13528911
File: 159 KB, 1363x615, as at may 4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13528724
>I pay 20-30 for a phone that I could get for even cheaper if I did a contract. Are you getting high data plans? Just use the phone for emergency, if you need more, bring your laptop.
My workplace covers half my phone expense.
>How is Entertainment 100-150? What do you do each month that costs that much?
Entertainment is anything from eating at a restaurant to some clothing to outdoor activities. It's closer to 100.
>How do you get 500-600 for groceries for two people? I'm taking care of my parents and budget for 500 for the three of us but often go under that. What country or state are you in?
I'm in Toronto. I think it's 500-600 because we buy lots of fresh produce every day. Literally every day she buys a lot of fruits and veggies. It adds up.
>I was commenting on your co-workers, they're obviously not happy if they have to keep telling you how happy they are
I never spoke about my co-workers.
>Do you deny that your wife could, on a whim, cheat on you, divorce you, and take everything?
I wouldn't be in a relationship at all if I thought she was capable of that. Then the advice would be not to be in relationships at all. No thanks - I'm confident I can test for values. Plus she knows how I feel about theft and she knows, based on shared values, a draconian punishment is befitting of thieves.
>The extra money is simply not worth the risk, no matter how much you think "she's different"
If you're going to put "different" in quotations, you can tell me what your tests are for someone who's not actually different, because in any case you need a way to granulate the statistics you cite for divorce. I have no reason to believe she's not different based on behaviour and based on the fact I have no reason believe she's hypocritical when it comes to values.
>>13528725
Thank you. It just started with admission that traits mean almost nothing and values are king.
>>13528788
But we do pirate. We save most of our income.

$120k by end of month $0 debt. Easy.

>> No.13528916

>>13528866
>Retards pay for all this
Agreed, I guess it's still a bit jarring to know people like that exist, and that they're on this board.

>> No.13528936

>>13528333
>Are married faggots happier than normalfags ?
Yes, but it's because no woman wants to be around a miserable depressed loser so people who are already happy are more likely to get married. Marriage doesn't magically make you a happier person. Having your shit together and finding 30 minutes per day to exercise does.

>You spend thousands of dollars in the Wedding jew
You don't have to. I spent $150 in the Wedding Jew, including filing fees. Family members gave us wedding presents when they heard the news. My wife and I made roughly $200 profit off of our wedding.

>> No.13528979

>>13528911
>We save most of our income.
But do you hold LINK?

>> No.13528994

>>13528333
Marriage is a meme, being with someone who makes you happy isn’t.

>> No.13528995

>>13528911
>My workplace covers half the phone expense
Does that mean it's a company phone? Also does that mean the 40 x2 for the phones is only half the actual phone cost?
>Eating at a restaurant to some clothing or outdoor activities
I make all the household meals from raw ingredients, restaurant food tends to be pretty terrible. You're better off just learning to cook or having her do it and avoiding all pre made meals. You shouldn't need to buy new clothes every month, and the clothes you buy you should go to second hand stores like good will where you can get each one for less than 10$. Out door activities, there are tons of ways to do that for free like hiking in your local park and get a yearly pass
>I'm in Toronto
Oh okay, that makes sense than. I've heard your food prices have been going up exponentially. Ground beef is 1.99 a pound during sales over here which is when I normally stockpile a 100-200 pounds for the next few months. It ends up saving me a few hundred dollars a month on meat costs doing it that way.
>We buy fresh produce every day
Same here, I use mushrooms (different types), Onions (different types) garlic, cabbage, carrots, spinach, cauliflower, and turnips pretty regularly. Just make sure to watch sales and only shop than and buy in bulk during sales.
>She buys fruits and veggies every day
That's retarded, if you go shopping every day you're also going to pay out the rear for fuel costs too. You should be going once a week at most
>I never spoke about my co workers
Shit you're right, I responded to the wrong poster >>13528619 was meant for >>13528587
>If I thought she was capable of that
Women change anon, they can change on a day to day basis or a year to year basis depending upon who they come into contact with or who they're being influenced by. Women are like mirrors reflecting the views and values of the dominant influence in their lives.

>> No.13529015

>>13528911
>Don't be in relationships at all
Why? Dating doesn't tend to carry the same risks as marriage, neither does starting a family with a woman but never getting married in the eyes of the state.
>She knows how I feel about it
>Shared values
Anon, women lack independent agency. They don't have their own values or beliefs. They merely reflect those of the dominant influence in their live. If you let them onto social media, watch tv and be influenced by media. You're asking for trouble unless you assert yourself with her every day. All it takes is a single week or monthly trip away from her and she could fall under someone elses influence. Thinking women are equal to men, that they think like them, will only set you up for disappointment

>> No.13529039

>>13528911
>If you're going to put different in quotations
As I said already, she's a woman, she shares the same inherent nature as all women, regardless of age. If you slack in being her dominant influence, she will start expressing the values/beliefs of others.

>> No.13529076

>>13528531
you will soon be adding divorce court fees,alimony fees and lawyer fees to that list.

>> No.13529114

>>13528979
Nah. Once I have $200k in chequing I'll just make a down payment and rent out a place for side income.
>>13528995
>Does that mean it's a company phone?
Cost is $90.20/2 = $45.20 for both phones. It's a personal phone; they just have another row in the paystub delineating reimbursement.
>I make all the household meals from (...)
All our food other than restaurants once a week is homemade, but I`m very picky when it comes to food. There are always like 20-25 unique types of veggies in every main meal I eat; on top of that I'll have a bunch of fruits. Being in Toronto, all that will add up either way. And I don't need to save on that part of my enjoyment. I have $0 debt and $120k cash. I'm alright.
>You shouldn't need to buy new clothes every month
I don't - but if I do, it would go under the entertainment column. The biggest percentage of it is the restaurant once a week.
>That's retarded, if you go shopping every day you're also going to pay out the rear for fuel costs too
We live right next to Square One and don't have a car. No cost. Biggest shopping district in the city right in our neighbourhood.
>>13528995
>Women change anon
Yes, and I can observe, and I have no basis through my observations on which to believe her core values have changed and/or underlined by hints of hypocrisy. The counter would also involve granulating people who are still happily married, right? So if you want to give me another sort of test that time and observation could reliably tell me the same thing you think you're seeing in all married people, I welcome it.
>>13529039
>As I said already, she's a woman, she shares the same inherent nature as all women
Retrace my point about granulating happily married couples. They involve women who have inherently womanly nature, too. Our fundamental disagreement is that I think some women can have strong core values. Most, as I indicated earlier, are retards who build relationships on meaningless things like traits, hobbies, etc.

>> No.13529123

>>13529076
Granulate who gets divorced.

>> No.13529173

>>13529114
Never gonna make it.

>> No.13529184
File: 89 KB, 1387x702, 872585B4-0EF0-4679-AD78-F524967F327A.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13528547
good post fren

>> No.13529196

>>13529123
sucks to be walking in eggshells everyday trying to keep your wife happy or she pull the trigger in a divorce.

>> No.13529218

>>13529196
>sucks to be walking in eggshells everyday
If that's your granulation, I accept retards in anxiety-driven relationships are among those who get divorced. I'm safe from that.

Any other layer of granulation?

>> No.13529219

My gf and I, we dont plan on getting married anytime soon but we love each other an awful lot. Relationships are work, you have to be constantly talking, making sure you and your partner are feeling good about things, constantly tweaking things if something isnt working, etc. That said I find it incredibly rewarding to have someone I know I can rely on and she feels the same way. We're all gonna make it frens

>> No.13529234

I got married for free education grants when I was 18, we "split up" shortly after graduating university, it was a friend of mine who was a hardcore lesbian so we both just did it for the cash. There are 100% real tangible benefits to being married in the legal sense and legal sense only. Just need someone you trust. In an ironic twist it actually helps if neither of you want to fuck one another..

>> No.13529267

>>13529218
>"muh wife is different"
>"that will never happen to me"

that is what they all say before living in a car and paying off their wife who is fucking a new man in your house.

>> No.13529279

>>13529267
>that is what they all say before
Granulate they who are wrong about it against those who remain happily married.

>> No.13529298

>>13528333
OP lying is not cool. You dont have to tell anyone you are a virgin, but you should make up some fake relationship just to cover. You're in you 20s and single no one gives a fuck except yourself

>> No.13529317

>>13529114
>Cost is 90.20/2
>It's a personal phone
Get a none start phone you can use for calls. There is no need to be paying that much for a personal phone. If you're at work, you're doing work, not needing to check Facebook. If you're home and want to use an electronic, use your computer. People waste so much every year on high tech phones they don't need
>Restaurants once a week
To much desu, once a month is pushing it
>I'll have a bunch of fruits
I've been on keto for 2-3yrs now, I eat less and feel more full. You should try it if you haven't already
>We live right next to square one and don't have a car
Oh okay, I'm in the midwest of the USA, live out in a real rural area and can't get anywhere without a car so planning how often I travel is a key part of the monthly budget to factor in fuel costs
>Retrace my point about granulating happily married couples
Being married in the past used to work out because women has less contact with the outside world. There was no social media, no Tv, only the people in your community who where likely on the same page as you and thus only reinforced your values/beliefs. In the digital age, you're competing with the entire planet's worth of men for your woman's influence. Get a phone in her hand and some regular time using it and she'll change practically over night unless you're careful. My point isn't that marriage will turn a woman into something else, it's that marriage itself is an unnecessary risk in this already troublesome modern world of ours. That the nature of women means if you lose the influence slot in their life, they'll turn on you. Current metrics by which women evaluate quality in men is typically 1. Success 2. Status 3. Physique. Other than that, despite the PUA culture, it's not confidence it's ambition.

>> No.13529327

>>13529279
well good luck bro because you have no fucking idea how corrupt the divorce system is and who is running that shit. also is not even based on a justice system at all but in a female moral system.

>> No.13529339

>>13529114
Women are like bio-synthetic support AI, they're not motivated by you being confident, but by having ambition that they can help you accomplish, they derive purpose from having goals to help work towards. If you don't have goals in life to work towards, she'll notice the lack of purpose/drive in your life and sense something's wrong, perhaps even before you do. To elaborate on the previous comment 1. Success would be defined as how far along you are in your ambitions. 2. Status would be defined as where you stand in your and her shared social circles 3. Physique is pretty self explanatory and relates to general health. All of these three factors, coupled with ambition, are the metrics by which women determine the 'quality' or 'attractiveness' of someone

>> No.13529369

>>13529219
>Love each other an awful lot
Love doesn't exist in the fairy tale sense, love is merely a strong/significant type of attachment. You're right on that it's work though, without the work the attachment will fade over time. Just make sure you're the one calling the shots. Nothing stresses a woman out more than thinking she's expected to make her own decisions

>> No.13529379

>>13529298
>Lying is not cool
Also this

>> No.13529393

>>13529317
>There is no need to be paying that much for a personal phone
$45.20 for two phones is $22.60 per phone. That's too much?
>If you're at work, you're doing work, not needing to check Facebook
1. I'm not on social media.
2. The reason work reimburses it is because I use it for work related things.
>If you're home and want to use an electronic, use your computer
That's what I do.
>People waste so much every year on high tech phones they don't need
You wasted a paragraph on assumptions that didn't pan out.
>To much desu, once a month is pushing it
Nah - it doesn't harm our pockets.
>I've been on keto for 2-3yrs now, I eat less and feel more full. You should try it if you haven't already
No, I'm happy with both our health and how we eat and our savings.
>In the digital age, you're competing with the entire planet's worth of men for your woman's influence
Like I said, we fundamentally disagree that particular women can harbor strong core values. And like I said, if you want to tell me what your test is that there is an underlining hypocrisy or stray in values, which is the backbone of the observation that led to my trust, then I'm happy to hear it. So far, all you've told me is shit that affects retards who don't build relationships on values, and I keep asking you to granulate between happily married people and divorced people to make me take that seriously, which you still haven't. In other words, drill down how certain stipulations are even supposed to be relevant to me in a specific way, otherwise I'll continue being happy with my choice.

>> No.13529392

>>13529317
>Get a none smart* phone
I should really start proof reading my comments

>> No.13529399

>>13528459
The laws are against us guys, i‘ve heard this over and over again ans just recently about one dude i went to school with:
His women he has three kids with dumped him for some other guy. Divorce is in: he now has to pay a huge fat alimony for her and the kids. Half his shit is gone. He lost his house. His once fat paycheque is now down to a legal minimum he‘s allowed to keep. Especially german law is ULTRA pro woman+kid, as a guy generally here you are second class. This fucked us BIG TIME that we did lose WW2, the law‘s we have are the maximum Jew. There’s no natural patriarchy here anymore. It’s deep down a turbo leftist country where the laws are so much twisted as it can be to not be totally obvious that they are intended to chain and work against the population. Don‘t get married in Germany. Also if she‘s a foreigner a german marriage contract is worth shit cause she can just claim to let the divorce be run on her citizenship. As a german guy you’re a piece of shit in your own nation, especially at the rights level vs women. Only time you can win at a divorce is when there are either no kids or when its obvious that she is the problem, e.g. alcoholic. Otherwise courts rule 99% the case for the woman.

>> No.13529408

>>13529327
>well good luck bro because you have no fucking idea how corrupt the divorce system is and who is running that shit
I'll start worrying about it if anyone can show granularity in those who get divorced against those who remain happily married. I keep asking; people keep avoiding with paragraphs comprised of stipulations that don't affect my observational tests.

>> No.13529494

>>13529393
>45.20 for two phones... that's to much?
I misread, I thought you meant you where paying 45.20 per phone, and that the 90.20 for both was after the other half was reimbursed by work. Not that 90.20 was the total and half was reimbursed by work
>I'm not on social media
Is she? That's the key part here, you being off when she is on could only stand to work against you even more
>Assumptions
More like questions and statements, and parts of replies that I misinterpreted (the phone)
>Doesn't harm our pockets
Depends on where you're eating, and if the place is to cheap it's not worth eating out in the first place. A good restaurant to go out to eat at would be to much if you're doing it once a week. While a cheap one would be worse quality than you could easily make yourself at home and thus not worth going to in the first place
>No
Suit yourself
>We fundamentally disagree that particular women can harbor core values
True, you seem to think women can think independently and thus ignore the risk of them straying by competing influences. So trying to tell you why something is the way it is, without you agreeing that the fundamentals of their nature exists, is wasted effort I suppose.
>If you want to tell me what your test is that there is an underlining hypocrisy or stray in values
If you're looking for a test to demonstrate what I'm talking about than I do have one for you. Talk to a woman in your life, find out a key belief or value that they claim is apart of their 'core'. Once you've discovered it, start expressing a strong belief/value in the opposite of theirs, if you hold influence over this woman she will change to meet yours - just keep in mind that her changing to match yours is dependent upon you being the primary influence in her life which itself is based upon the earlier mentioned metrics.

>> No.13529523

>>13529393
Anyone whose had experience with women will notice this, even just if you've lived with sisters, aunts, etc. The girl will find a guy she likes, than try to shape her entire personality and belief system around what she thinks the guy's is. This will happen regardless of the age of the woman, as long as the man as a strong enough influence, she will change completely to match the guy. She's a hardcore Christian? Watch her become a hardcore Satanist at the drop of a hat. She's a SJW activist campaigning for equality? Watch her become a traditional gf who dislikes the browns at the drop of a hat. This is the fluid nature of women I spoke of earlier
>Asking you to granulate between happily married people and divorced people
I'm trying to do just that by explaining the fundamentals of women. If you accept the fundamentals, you should be able to extrapolate the impact of that nature and thus circumstances which can be favorable to maintaining or losing it.

>> No.13529543

>>13529494
>I misread
Okay
>Is she?
No
>Depends on where you're eating
No, it doesn't harm our pockets either way.
>True, you seem to think women can think independently and thus ignore the risk of them straying by competing influences
No, you misread again. I said most people are retards who build relationships on things absent values. The few who build successful ones involve the few women who can adhere to values in grounding a relationship's proceedings. I never said women as a general rule think independently - hell, I don't think they should even have the right to vote.
>If you're looking for a test to demonstrate what I'm talking about than I do have one for you
>Anyone whose had experience with women will notice this, even just if you've lived with sisters, aunts, etc
>I'm trying to do just that by explaining the fundamentals of women
Again, you're misreading and going off on wild tangents. Look above - I already told you what I think about most women. I'm asking you for the test that proves no woman at all can have strong core values. Your test affirms the general rule, with which i already agree, and which has nothing to do with granulation; therefore, it has nothing in the way of stipulating the results of my observational testing toward my own wife, with whom I am concerned, not the rest of the world.

>> No.13529556

>>13529399
It's similar over here in the USA, the area I used to live before moving the the midwest. The vast majority of people I encountered where either divorced or not getting married. There is no shortage of horror stories, one guy I used to work with doing landscaping and construction with. He was married, had two kids, huge house in the woods, several vehicles, after over a decade of being married the wife just ups and divorces him. She gets the house, all the vehicles, sole custody of the youngest, and regular payments. Now this was almost a decade ago (he was in his 50s) and he's only just starting to get his life back to that point again. Has another woman he's married to (poor sucker didn't learn) with another kid. Kids from his last wife are not doing so hot, and last I heard before relocating his second marriage was on the rocks, heading for another divorce.
Any society which holds an egalitarian core is bound to collapse

>> No.13529675
File: 28 KB, 1072x646, shitty illustration.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13529543
>No, it doesn't harm our pockets either way
Good places tend to cost over $50 per person, If that's not harming your pockets than you've lost track of the value of a dollar.
>The few who built successful ones involve the few women who can adhere to values in grounding a relationship's proceedings
Every woman is like that, that's been part of my point. All those "undatable women" are following the values imprinted on them by media and government. This is why they're "undatable". Somewhere around the 1960s-1980s guys decided that women who didn't put out where 'prude bitches' and that everyone guy wants a slut. Now here we are, women are the canneries in the coal mind of culture. They adhere to the dominant values, if most women are shit quality, it's because our culture is telling them to embody shit values. This is what I'm trying to get across - women follow, they embody what they're told to follow. Any woman can be good in a relationship, but for the same reason, any woman can fuck up a relationship. It's all about environment, who they're in contact with, what views are the dominant ones around you. Try to visualize all men around you as a circle, using the metrics described earlier. Each of those circles exhibits differing degrees of influence around everyone around them. If their influence is stronger than yours, and their values are different than yours, she will adhere to those values. I'll try to draw a shitty image illustrating this in paint hold on
Pic attached, if it helps to try and understand the influence factor. Think of women as receivers and men as emitters
>I'm asking for the test that proves no woman at all can have strong core values
Women can emulate values to a strong degree, they can act as the most zealous of adherents to those values that they where influenced to have. They cannot, have them independently or fully comprehend them.

>> No.13529685

>>13529543
The test I described above can be used for any woman you think is the exception to realize she isn't.
>Testing towards my own wife
If she's good as she is, I wouldn't recommend the test.

>> No.13529762

>>13529675
>Good places tend to cost over $50 per person, If that's not harming your pockets than you've lost track of the value of a dollar.
I haven't lost track of the value of a dollar if I save 80% of my income. I really don't care what you think constitutes a good place. We go to restaurants 4-5 times a month and in total it's ~$100. I have $0 debt, $120k cash and save almost all my income - the thought that I'm spending too much on restaurants once a week is never going to register. LOL.
>Every woman is like that, that's been part of my point
Yes, and having illuminated the fundamental disagreement is part of mine - the test you outlined involving receivers and emitters would still be passed if applied to my wife, being that she shares none of her parents' values, yet they were technically in a position to influence (and tried).
>They cannot, have them independently or fully comprehend them.
Well, when I see the evidence for it, then I can examine my own behaviour under a sharper scalpel.
>>13529685
She already passed if under the umbrella of parents, whose influence she did not emulate. Coupled with passing the test I bore, which differs from yours, and which still showed no indicators of hypocrisy or stray in values. The only things we disagree on value-wise are very finer points. Example: we both think the death penalty should exist, while we can have hours-long discussions on to whom it should apply.

>> No.13529786

>>13528438
>>13528459
If we'd start putting the fear of god back into people and bring back some biblical law this WOULN'T be a problem. I love how we're living in the most prosperous time in the world but now that we don't have to deal with disease, famine, war or anything like that now the majority of people have forgotten how we got here in the first place, by having faith in jesus.

>> No.13529827

>>13529762
>4-5times a month which is $100 total
Sounds like you're eating Tim Hortons
Good on you for saving 80% of your income though, does your wife work too?
>Being that she shares none of her parent's values
This is the norm these days anon, kids don't listen to their parents for shit. I live in a heavily conservative rural area out in the middle of no where and all the kids are still preaching the acceptance of fags, blacks, womens rights, and all sorts of egalitarian style nonsense. If your values line up with what is mainstream, it shouldn't be surprising that your values overlap with those she exhibits
The government schools, the tv shows, the internet, influence of non-traditionalism is to strong to fight on a one on one basis unless you have a very strong influence or lived in a closed community that can counter balance the other by reinforcing those beliefs.
What's her basis for issuing the death penalty out of curiosity vs yours?

>> No.13529861

>>13529786
The churches have been subverted to the point that they won't even teach what the scripture says plain as day. Christianity is basically just Christian themed egalitarianism at this point. Full disclosure - I'm not a Christian, but acknowledge the role it played for a while. Also to be fair Christianity has been on the decline since the great schism, also to be fair, there is a chance the ceaser's messiah hypothesis is actually correct and Christianity was an effort by the Romans to subvert Judaism and keep them from rebelling further

>> No.13529896

>>13528554
this website is far more degenerate than either of those things tbqh

>> No.13529954
File: 255 KB, 640x640, 1557012346300.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13529827
>Sounds like you're eating Tim Hortons
Never been to one
>Good on you for saving 80% of your income though
Yes
>does your wife work too?
Yes, she's my personal assistant.
>This is the norm these days anon, kids don't listen to their parents for shit.
You're moving goalposts. She passed your test. Your test posited an emitter vs receiver standard and she breached it.
>and all the kids are still preaching the acceptance of fags, blacks, womens rights, and all sorts of egalitarian style nonsense
Did you see where I said I don't think women should even have the right to vote? Our values are shared - we're both conservative.
>If your values line up with what is mainstream
No.
>What's her basis for issuing the death penalty out of curiosity vs yours?
She would like it limited to more heinous and violent crimes. I would like it expanded in a more draconian manner.

>> No.13529961

>>13528333

try r9k

>> No.13529971

>>13528333
Far as I'm concerned, you should only marry if losing half of your assets wouldn't cripple you.

>> No.13529994

>>13529861
>Ceaser's messiah hypothesis
Blasphemy, the jews are always going to try to gain control no matter what, they literally worship Satan.

>> No.13530102

>>13529954
>She's my personal assistant
Nice, no wonder you can maintain such a strong hold on her despite her entering the working world. Gotta give you props for that anon
>You're moving goalposts
Not true, I stated that women where receivers. You stated that her not obeying her parents is proof against this. I responded by saying this isn't true, in fact it's the norm, because the influence of our society is stronger than the parents.
>She breached it
>Women shouldn't have the right to vote?
>We're both conservative
Conservative is egalitarian lite though, always a step behind liberal, never quite conserving much of anything. What does she say about 1. Gays 2. Women 3. Blacks 4. Foreigners in general
It wouldn't be hard to find a woman who reflected mainstream conservative values. Because mainstream conservatism doesn't push, or even retain the beliefs it once did even 50yrs ago.
>She'd like more leniency, I'd want less
Sounds like a rift that could be exploited by outsiders is already there. Be careful anon

>> No.13530112

>>13529994
>Jewish boogeyman narrative
I don't subscribe personally, all those individuals I've seen held up as 'evidence of the narrative' turned out to be either atheist or "reform Judaism" none of them held or practiced actual Judaism or where actual Jews. The real cause behind our situation is egalitarianism which throughout recorded history has been the cause of civilizational collapse

>> No.13530150

>>13530102
>Nice, no wonder you can maintain such a strong hold on her despite her entering the working world. Gotta give you props for that anon
Well, all good housewives are personal assistants to an extent.
>Not true
>I responded by saying this isn't true, in fact it's the norm, because the influence of our society is stronger than the parents.
Then all it means is she passed the test in an even stronger way, since she doesn't harbor societal values. Thanks for that caveat - it only detracts from your case.
>Conservative is egalitarian lite though, always a step behind liberal
Here's the thing - if I wanted a quick way to sum up our values, I'd say conservative. Irrespective, the individual values are in contravention to your test, since they're in contravention to that which is emitted by the parents and society.
>What does she say about 1. Gays 2. Women 3. Blacks 4. Foreigners in general
Be very specific and ask a question about each of them and I'll let you know.
>Sounds like a rift that could be exploited by outsiders is already there. Be careful anon
It sounds like you're grasping at straws since she passed your test's parameters emphatically. I don't mind disagreeing on very finer details if we still despise the same sorts of people in degrees very close to each other. Here's an example: I think any government official who abused their position should be tortured by the public until death. I think any thief should be tortured by the public until death like in 3rd world countries. I just have a more brutal sense of justice. Hers wouldn't be mercy in response, but it wouldn't be as brutal as mine, is all.

>> No.13530151

>>13529971
In realtiy it's much more than that, all told. If you even have the will to fight getting railroaded the legal fees will not be insubstantial.

I just got divorced OP. I took great care in seeking out a partner who I thought would never leave me, who wasn't like the typical roastie slut and wanted to form a family. In the end, it didn't make a fucking difference.

There's not much you can do anyway. Anyone suggesting 'oh just have a ceremony but don't sign a legal document' is naive as well. Palimony is real and common law marriages will fuck you over even harder. My wife was the sweetest person I'd ever met, but when I saw the baseless allegation that the divorce lawyer put in the lawsuit I realized it was better just to walk away than to fight for the scraps.... at best I'd get 50% of what I'd earned minus legal fees and the hassle of a drawn out court battle.

Right now jerking off and being alone seems much, much wiser than ever talking to a woman ever again.

>> No.13530152

>>13529994
>they worship Satan
This is a meme, arises from the 16th century when a rabbi claimed to be the second Moses. Think it was Sabbatai Zevi, while in Judaism the idea that God had shattered following creation and thus would only return following acts of righteousness that would allow humans to collect divine sparks was mainstream. This so called second coming of Moses, put fourth the opposite idea. That only by doing the opposite of divinity could we collect the divine sparks and thus force the return of God. But that because the unholy acts where done for a divine purpose, it wasn't itself evil. His belief system was revived during the rise of the Frankfurt school and carried on into many of the elites. In other words, they aren't Jews, and aren't following Judaism.

>> No.13530159

>>13529015
>Anon, women lack independent agency. They don't have their own values or beliefs.
Exactly, that's the part that makes me cringe a bit. Women just tell you what you want to hear. If they get with another man, all of a sudden their "values" change.
Tread with caution.

>> No.13530186

>>13530152
I should have made the distinction initially, but the modern "white" jews in Israel aren't the jews of the bible, not sure if that's what you meant. It's these atheistic "jews" that worship moloch (satan). Look up where the star of david came from.

>> No.13530222

>>13530150
>That just means she passed the test in an even stronger way
False, it means she had a conservative influence prior to yourself if you where not in her life than
>Be very specific
Gays
1. Does she think gays exist (born that way)
2. Does she think gays should have the right to exist (not closed behind doors, banned from public
3. Does she think gays should have the right to marry
4. Does she think gays should have the right to adopt children / start families with sperm donars
5. Does she think gay parents are just as good as normal parents
6. Does she think gay parents are inherently harmful for the kids
7. What does she think the impact on society is for gays (ex. No impact, positive impact, negative impact)
Women
1. Does she think men and women are equal
2. Does she think there is any physiological differences between men and women outside genitals
3. Does she think women are just as capable as men in anything other than birth
4. Does she think women have the capability to surpass a man in anything
5. Does she think women should have the right to work independent of their man
6. Does she think women should have the right to vote
7. Does she think women should have the right to make their own decisions outside their man
Blacks
1. Does she think blacks are equal to whites
2. Does she think blacks have been mistreated throughout history (and if so, does she think this was a bad or good thing)
3. Does she think blacks should have the right to work for themselves
4. Does she think blacks should exist in the west at all
5. Does she think blacks pose a threat to human society
Ran out of room, continued reply in next post

>> No.13530280

>>13530150
6. Does she think blacks should have their freedom, and be treated as equals
Foreigners
1. Does she think foreigners should have rights in the countries they immigrate
2. Does she think a country should have an immigration quota
3. Does she think foreigners are good, bad, or neutral
4. Does she think foreigners can bring positive elements of culture
5. Does she think interracial/intercultural marriage is a good, bad, or neutral thing
6. Does she think multiculturalism is good, bad, or neutral
>Sounds like you're grasping at straws
False, a woman whose completely under your influence will be almost like a carbon copy of yourself in your beliefs/values. If they differ, she'll update hers quickly to match yours. She'll also deliver challenges to your values/beliefs so you can respond to them (Ex, she reads that abortion is good, and you either haven't stated your view on it or have said you value life and thus could be a challenge. She comes to you as a messenger of the challenge by bringing the topic up, often in a non direct way. To get your view on it so she can update her views to match yours)
I say rift because authoritarian views are traditional ones, they run contrary towards the mainstream of egalitarianism. A healthy man will have at least some semblance of authoritarian views (even if he dresses it up as "libertarian", as libertarian means he wants the right to rule his life how he wants, but may not care if others have the right to do the same other than to ensure his own right to dominance in his own sphere)
Her views instead being the direct opposite of yours, leniency towards the poor people, is a big contradiction and thus could mean she holds a larger difference in view than you realize; or that small influences of others are still getting through.
>Hers wouldn't be mercy, just less brutal
Would this 'less brutal' be in line what mainstream view? x should be jailed or imprisoned for life instead of killed/tortured

>> No.13530292

>>13528333
Do not get married, even a sweet girl will become a modern woman after they turn 30 and then they will destroy you. Trust me.

>> No.13530301

>>13530159
>what you want to hear.
This is what people do when dealing with brainless, dangerous animals, for reference, look at tard wrangling videos, or even farm animal handling ones.

>> No.13530317

>>13530151
>Palimony
Depends heavily on the state
https://www.divorcenet.com/states/nationwide/palimony for reference
Your situation is more common than people realize though. Everyone wants to think that they "found the one" or that their woman is somehow different until it happens to them. Wish you the best of luck in recovering your life anon

>> No.13530321

>>13530222
>False, it means she had a conservative influence prior to yourself if you where not in her life than
Then your logic is flawed because everyone has influences. Before arriving at an influence with whom she agreed, she showed capability of denying other influences.
>Gays
1. Yes based on it occurring in other animals too.
2. Elaborate more. You mean if someone is gay, should they have the right to go outside at all? Just be more specific.
3. No.
4. No, and retroactively take all the children who were adopted by gays, as it's child abuse.
5. No, a good gay parent is an oxymoron.
6. Yes, see above.
7. Negative.
>Women
1. No (which we discussed before)
2. Yes, and death penalty to all trannies competing in female combat sports (like Fallon Fox in MMA).
3. No.
4. No.
5. Being with a man should be predicated on shared values, and if a man and woman are both okay with working, fine. Obviously she married me and respects relationships in which a woman is responsible for upkeeping the home/where a housewife is championed.
6. No, already answered.
7. Shared values eliminates the need for complication during big decision making. Shared position: don't be with someone who differs in values and ease through decision making.
>Blacks
1. No
2. No
3. Yes, and abolish all welfare.
4. Only if an individual is a net positive to culture and GDP; the answer is yes if the question is "Would removing all blacks overall be beneficial?"
5. Yes
>Ran out of room, continued reply in next post
Okay, I'll make a new post too.

>> No.13530373

>>13530280
6. Same as answer to #4.
>Foreigners
1. No.
2. No.
3. Depends on an individual's ability to be a net positive to culture and GDP. Has our foreign policy culminated in mostly the worst types of immigrants? Yes.
4. Only if they are in total harmony with the values reflected in the founding documents (talking about USA here - Canada is fucked).
5. Values are king.
6. See answer to #4
>a woman whose completely under your influence will be almost like a carbon copy of yourself in your beliefs/values. If they differ, she'll update hers quickly to match yours
We had this convo before. See >>13529762
when I see the evidence for it, then I can examine my own behaviour under a sharper scalpel/we fundamentally disagree, blah blah.
>Her views instead being the direct opposite of yours
Being hyperbolic is pointless. Do you know what direct opposite means? If I think a thief should be brutally tortured and killed and she thinks a thief should be brutally tortured and forced to work for the person from whom they stole until they are paid back 3x as much, that's not an example of being directly opposite. We just vary in terms of how much suffering.
>Would this 'less brutal' be in line what mainstream view?
See above.
>x should be jailed or imprisoned for life instead of killed/tortured
No, as it would be a waste of taxpayer dollars. See above.

>> No.13530396

>>13530159
Most actual Jews heavily oppose the modern state of Israel (See the Orthodox Jew who went on a stabbing spree in Tel aviv during a gay pride parade as to why). It's also why the Orthodox Jews tend to not be required to serve in the armed forces and live separated from the others.The "star of David" comes from two places 1. Rothschild who was a major financial backer of the world Jewish congress that helped create the modern state of Israel. His name comes from the fact his ancestor had a red star painted on the sign of his business. Read the German translation of what "Rothschild" means. 2. The star historically comes from the Seal of Solomon, the one he used to take command over demons, which was thought to only be able to be done by God until that point
The Moloch stuff comes from a point in the Torah that speaks about the exodus period, see the golden calf for example. The Jews had embraced paganism and abandoned God. This is why Moses was furious and why the Jews where punished by God to wonder the desert for centuries for their behavior. Again, actual Judaism runs contrary to the Paganism of Moloch, or rejection of God.
>The White Jews in Israel aren't Jews of the bible
I would agree with this, but for different reasons. Keep in mind that disputes between Sephardi and Askenazi Jews do happen in Israel. But not for the reason you might think. Have you heard of the whole "blood requirement" for Israel? It was introduced by the state because after the fall of the Soviet Union there was a huge influx of Russians claiming to be Jews to come for a better life. Israel put that foreword so they could have some basis for rejecting applicants. This is also why so many Israelis tend to know Russian or be of directly Slavic descent. It has nothing to do with any actual objective way to determine Jewishness or not

>> No.13530405

>>13530396
for >>13530186
Also to continue . If you actually read the genetic studies it will tell you that Jewish populations have higher predisposition of certain genetic diseases as a result of genetic bottleneck. Not that they have certain genes which put them apart, the same disposition is found in other populations such as the Amish. There is nothing distinctly Jewish

>> No.13530462

>>13530321
>Because everyone has influences
The difference is that men can form their own beliefs, they can comprehend abstract concepts and preform thought experiments. They can preform their own introspection that allows them to come to their own beliefs. They can engage in conversation like we are now, evaluating the finer points of certain beliefs; or entertain beliefs other than their own. Women base which beliefs they reflect upon the metrics mentioned above, not because they hold them internally. It's a very superficial sort of thing for them, like putting on clothes. Today they might be a women rights activist, tomorrow she might be a traditionalist wearing a hijab
>She showed capability of denying other influences
It's not a deny or acknowledge sort of thing, it's which influence is stronger, which is being received. An which one is maintained. For example, government emits a very strong influence, but government is not a person. Which makes it easy to subvert on an individual level the influence government has, than maintain your influence over her. You as an individual have the metrics mentioned above, government is not an individual and thus lacks them. The exception is when women fall for individual reps of government, like they did for Obama or Clinton or like women tend to do on a local level for politicians. For them that was/is a face of government that can maintain the influence of government. I know this might be a bit confusing, but it ties into their inability to fully comprehend abstract concepts. The idea of corporation, or government being separate from individual is not understood by them. It's a person itself, or tied to a person
What I'm saying/have said is the culmination of my life's work so far to understand different aspects of women and our world

>> No.13530566

>>13530321
>1. Yes based on it occurring in other animals too
It doesn't, homosexual acts occur in animals, but not homosexuality. In nature homosexual acts are carried out for 1. Dominance (such as with dolphins or lions) 2. For social bonding (such as with bonobos) or 3. For deception (such as with salamanders or sea lions. Where the reproductive strategy is to deceive the alpha to take some of his women)
Mainstream science holds that "born this way" gays derive from improper hormonal influence during gestation, making it an abnormality, not natural
>2. Elaborate mote
When homosexual acts or signs of affection where banned in the west, or now in current states. They may have occurred behind closed doors, but any sign of them in the public eye was banned. In the eyes of the state and the public, they did not exist
3-7 That's pretty good though, someones views on gays are pretty reflective of their beliefs in other areas. You weren't kidding about not being mainstream conservative
>Women
>5.
I didn't see a strong yes or no here, but a yes seems to be implied by "If a man and woman are both okay with working fine". Can you clarify?
>7.
Seems to be the case as with 5, no strong yes or no but implied yes. Both 5 and 7 are reflective of one's view on the status of women in a relationship dynamic summed up by 1 if they're equal or not. If women are not equal, than they have less rights than men, in which point the man calls the shots. Relationships are inherently hierarchical, the man essentially owns the woman like property. She is exclusively his, if both are equal, than there is no foundation for cheating or open relationships to happen - both are equal, and thus not belonging to the other. Which is partially why we've seen this happening in modern relationships based upon equality
>Blacks
>3. Yes
Does this match your view?

>> No.13530567
File: 188 KB, 680x680, 1556375326107.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13530462
I've been talking to you in mostly a mutually sporty for a long time, so out of courtesy I don't want to leave you hanging, but we have to go out. It was a peach though - I appreciate that you aren't a weasel with your points like almost every-fucking-body else here. I would never doubt your sincerity. Our venn diagram is almost one circle, but I can't logically bring myself to apply the rule to every single woman - just most. I hope you always press this case to any man who is married and force him to question whether he's as comfortable as I am with my wife knowing the abstract pieces of criterion in a very possibly foray.

>> No.13530582

>>13530321
To add onto the last point
I don't think blacks should have the right to work for themselves. They're incompatible with human civilization and should be regarded as wild life like the Australians did for the aboriginals up until the last 50yrs. There should be a component of police force similar to the colonial night watch that was in charge of guarding against wolf attacks to address negros who pose a threat to human settlements and put them down without hesitation. Blacks without admixture from other humanoids are perhaps even less capable than other primates like chimps or gorillas

>> No.13530631

>>13530567
Thank you for your time anon, I've thoroughly enjoyed our exchange. I sincerely wish you the best for you and your family going into the future. It's not very often that I get the opportunity to have a objective discussion like this free of shit flinging at the other's person. It is true that I am honest with my thoughts, and having these sorts of discussions allows me to try and put into words what I've learned over my life so I'm thankful for the opportunity whenever it comes up and yes I will continue to press other men as I have done you. If I encounter exceptions to the things I have spoke to, I will shift my views, it is only after painstakingly finding what I used to believe wasn't in line with objective truth that I now hold these views. But am always open to learning something new or discovering I was mistaken about certain things. Take care Torontoanon

>> No.13530769

>>13529675
That's an interesting thought. I did notice the same in all the girls I dated. But society acting as the male in the relationship between women and society itself is an interesting way to put it.

>> No.13530784

>>13528333
I'm married and decently happy. It probably doesn't make any difference, I'd be equally happy if I were single too. It's a trade off.

>> No.13530810

>>13529675
That's an interesting thought. I did notice the same in all the girls I dated. But society acting as the male in the relationship between women and society itself is an interesting way to put it.

>> No.13531652

>>13528790
>Divorce rates is high for baby boomers too,
I'm 36 (old millennial).

>> No.13531686

>>13530151
>Palimony
Jesus fucking Christ. What kind of a sick joke is this? I'd heard of common law marriages and thought it'd be safe enough to just avoid cohabiting in just those states. I'd never heard of this avant garde means to ensure that a judge can financially rape you at any time at the behest of a woman.