[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 35 KB, 998x660, OWN2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13522407 No.13522407 [Reply] [Original]

If you been away from biz last few days you might have missed it, but the daily fud post has now ended as bags have been sufficiently accumulated.

The fudder, who I will now admit, was very likely the original CHX shill, has told you that it was all lies in order to shake out the timid and correct the price and he was very successful at doing this despite my repeated warnings.

Yes... i was the 2nd CHX shill on here, and I didn't sell, nor do I have any intention to do so for a long while.
I was the one that tried to warn you and ignore the fud.
I was the one that told you about Klaus Tschutser ex PM of Liechtenstein being involved.
I also told you that there was no evidence that dev's were dumping and that these payments to contractors were being made as far back as May 18, and that you were being manipulated.
I've always tried to tell you the truth to the best of my understanding.

Now i'm telling you again... that this is one of the best opportunities in crypto this year. Yes Own is a small business and yes Hammersley are also only a handful of people. But, when it comes to finance, a small team with the right skills and connections, doing the right thing in the right place at the right time can make 100's of times more profit than a business employing 1000's of people. I used to work in high wealth management (tax avoidance is the less polite term) industry so I have seen this happen for real.
Be sensible and all grown up and go do some research on Own if you have not already done so and if you dumped chx under 0.20 in a blind panic, next time around don't fall for the fud.

>> No.13522465

incredibly based

>> No.13522564
File: 48 KB, 900x849, own-rebrand.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was the second fudder. It's true. I wanted to buy in lower and knew the price would keep falling off a cliff until the month leading up to the launch. Figured might as well see how low it can go. Own is legit.

>> No.13522605

>>13522407
>one active developer
oh yikes

>> No.13522614

I sold for LIT

Yes I'm dumb, I'm also tired from my full time and part time jobs, no time to check everything. Price was falling consistently for so long, now it's back up.

I feel horrible

>> No.13522650

>>13522605
What makes you think there is one developer? Don't tell me, your another one of those github watchers that think that dev's actually check in code direct from their dev machine to a public portal.

>> No.13522697

>>13522650
>dev's actually check in code direct from their dev machine to a public portal
like all top cryptos do? yes. also notice how I said active.

>> No.13522722

>>13522650

This. Real companies use internal software like perforce as a workspace. They make a commit or update to github whenever they feel like it.

>> No.13522723

>>13522614
I do feel bad for you Anon. I learnt early on that this is a fucking game of nerve. I could have sold my CHX stack at 0.28, joined in the fud and bought back at 014. I didn't, maybe i'm a fool for not doing so as I could have doubled up my stack but i'm not really much of a trader, like you I don't have the time. I bought in early and i knew it would never get near my entry point and I have the consolation of being able to say I stuck to my words when I shilled this originally and never sold any CHX in 2019.

>> No.13522761

>>13522722
Yes but most companies keep WIP source on a private repo until its production ready. Once its signed off so to speak, then it'll be committed to public. Keep in mind also, Own are literally days away from full live release, so a lack of last minute commits to a repo really isn't a thing to be concerned about, quite the reverse in fact.

>> No.13522805

I AM THE ONE WHO WARNED EVERYONE ABOUT SCYTHERS PUMP GROUP. YOU ARE DUMB CHX BAG HOLDING BITCH WHO SHOULD OFF SOLD AT .28

SCYTHER'S NEXT SCAM IS FTX. IT'S WAAY CHEAPER THAN CHX. YOU'R BETTER OFF GETTING IN THE NEXT SCAM RATHER THAN BUYING A EXPENSIVE SCAM COIN AT .20

Alt season is coming
You building bitches can find better projects that will require less capital to pump. No wonder you bitches end up broke and homeless. Magic is a MUCH BETTER buy than chx.

>> No.13522829
File: 774 KB, 942x1200, 1555687817014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

**WARNING**

Own (CHX) is a pump and dump scam coin.

The fraudster devs pumped the price of their token by lying about mainnet being Q1, lying about having tokenized billions of dollars worth of assets, and lying about having STO's lined up until 2020. The devs have been dumping their tokens on exchanges for months.

They will keep delaying mainnet until they have dumped all their tokens and then walk away from the project. Mainnet was supposed to be Q1, then Q2, now it's "end of the year". They can't dump all their tokens at the same time because there isn't enough liquidity to do that. They can only dump about 10,000 tokens per day, so they need to keep stringing you a long to make you hold.

Chx admins are doxxing and banning people on telegram for raising concerns

FRAUDSTER DEVS ARE DUMPING THEIR TOKENS ON US ON EXCHANGES. LOOK AT THE CHART. IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS FALLING OFF A CLIFF. IT IS GOING BACK TO 700K MARKETCAP WHERE IT WAS ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO

>> No.13522864

>>13522805
Yeh thanks for yelling.
Also holding FTX. But there will be plenty of opportunity to sell CHX at 0.28 in the very near future if that's your play?

>> No.13522883

>>13522829
KEK..

>> No.13523003

WHo the fuck is dumb enough to buy CHX now when LIT, atom, MATIC, SNTVT are on SALE!!! You bagholding bitches are late to the party. CHX was THE PLAY during the bear market. Now I dont care if it pumps again. Compared to projects like LIT and MATIC this risk/reward is now worth it. ALT seasons is coming and you dont want to put to much capital on a shitcoin like CHX. MATIC has binance and coinbase backing. Go fuck yourselfs with CHX. That scam coin needs to dump back to .10 or lower before I even think about going in. There,s soooo many good projects on sale that CHX is just not attractive at this price Find solid projects that havent pumped yet, park your money wait for altseason/bullmarket. Don't waste your money on this used scam coin bitch CHX.

>> No.13523142

>>13523003
>WHo the fuck is dumb enough to buy CHX now when LIT, atom, MATIC, SNTVT are on SALE!!!

ATOM is up 250x and actually uses the same lockup mechanism for staking, which CHX uses the same BTW, so that's bullish for CHX. Buying something 250x up already is retard logic, especially when it has zero dapps or apps on it.

LIT: hasn't developed shit yet, might be worth buying when it bottoms in 6 months.

SNTVT: is a fucking scam, do not buy. You have been warned.

MATIC: don't know what the hell this is.

but basically, your logic is retarded and that's why you will continue to lose money. GG

>> No.13523695

Listen you scam coin buying bitch...I was in CHX when this shit was only .018 cents and I have been dumping on you pathetic cockroaches since the start of 2019. Atom is the next fucking eth...if you wish you bought btc before the insane gains...well here is your chance. It's a top 5 coin easily. Maybe you should learn something about blockchain so you can stop being a bagholding bitch. Investing in scam coins is bad for your health. Especially if you only buy shit after its been shilled to death by me on twitter. Learn to research and find great projects before the sheep and pajeets hold them and you will be CHAD like me. Thank you for making me rich by the way. I appreciate you!

>> No.13523847

>>13523695
>Listen you scam coin buying bitch...
>holds SNVT

>>13523695
>next fucking eth...
>muh next eth lololo

Everyone who bought at 1 cent is still holding, dipshit. Unless you were that one moron named frisbee who sold for change, kek.

>> No.13523868

Someone give me an honest guess on how much chx will be worth (if they are successful) in 2 years. Will my 10k stack be enough to retire on?

>> No.13523892

>>13523868
>Someone give me an honest guess on how much chx will be worth (if they are successful) in 2 years.
$110

>Will my 10k stack be enough to retire on?
No.

>> No.13523905

1-200 is very realistic. Anyone who says otherwise is just an autist chasing shitcoin pumps and doesn't understand what they are buying.

>> No.13523960

>>13523892
Shit, that would be amazing, especially with the staking over that 2 year period as well. You really think it can go to 3 figures?

>> No.13523987

>>13523960
It's $6 per 1 billion mc with total supply. You do the math and make your OWN conclusion.

>> No.13524003

>>13523960
If we go by market cycles, the next bullrun is 2021 btw.

>> No.13524011

>>13523960
>You really think it can go to 3 figures?
They're tokenizing institutional financial assets, so yes. They're essentially Ripple, but for securities, bonds, real estate, equities. Most crypto ppl don't understand the traditional finance world, don't understand math, percentages, marketcap, supply&demand, and other things to make the decision to hold this until several billions in price. I don't see anything this cheap that comes anywhere close, it's a no brainer unless you have no brain.

>> No.13524199

>>13524011
I think people just need to see an STO or two to get an idea of the project and then will fomo in. The price would still be "falling off a cliff" if not for those 40 ETH buys trying to keep the price up.

>> No.13524680

>>13524011
Thanks for the write up seriously. I will stake for at least 2 years so will hopefully end up with at least 50% more than what I started with. Looking forward to the future

>> No.13524852

>>13524680
I don't think the ROI will be 25% per year, since there isn't any inflation. I think 1-2% at lowest and 5-10% highest, who knows. I guess it depends on volume of transactions and price appreciation per CHX.

You just have to think, there's no chain like this that is compliant, scalable, and enterprise ready. I know they're tokenizing some large enterprise's debt in the US and talking with major stock exchanges for share registry. This next few years are going to be very exciting.