[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.38 MB, 700x285, 1495719621386.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13461854 No.13461854 [Reply] [Original]

>tfw the shit smear social media attack on craig is completely ineffective

>> No.13461858

>>13461854
Then the Jews went out and laid plans to trap him in his words. They sent their corecucks to him along with the bcashies.

“Professor” they said, “we know that you are a man of integrity and that you teach the way of Satoshi in accordance with the Whitepaper.
You aren’t swayed by others, because you pay no attention to who they are.

Tell us then, what is your opinion? Is it right to pay the imperial tax to Caesar or not?”

But Nakamoto, knowing their evil intent, said, “You hypocrites, why are you trying to trap me?

Show me the coin used for paying the tax.” They brought him a Tether, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

“Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then he said to them, “So give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to le God what is le God’s.

When they heard this, they were amazed. So they left him and went away.

Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Bcashies, the Jews got together.
One of them, an expert in the blockchain, tested him with this question:
''Professor, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

Nakamoto replied: “‘Love the 0.1.0 with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, “What do you think about the Satoshi? Whose son is he?”

“The son of David Kleiman” they replied.

He said to them, “How is it then that David, speaking by the Whitepaper, calls him ‘Satoshi’? For he says,

“‘The Satoshi said to my Tulip:
“Sit at my right hand
until I put your enemies
under your feet.”

If then David calls him ‘Lord,’ how can he be his son?” No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions.