[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 39 KB, 467x398, ptm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13367337 No.13367337 [Reply] [Original]

Hi biz /g/ here,

I know a bunch of languages but never really fucked with smart contracts or anything. What should I develop? I have a bunch of friends tossing ideas around but I'm generally pretty uncertain about what direction to take my skills in this space.

>> No.13368106

>>13367337
Not sure what your question is about, do you mean which platform/language to use? Or do you mean which use case for Smart Contracts should you be focused on?

If it's the latter, one thing of interest is their use in Supply Chains (things like Ambrosus, if you're looking for ideas).

I recently browsed over this article: https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2019/04/04/large-corporate-buyers-may-be-the-hidden-culprit-behind-stagnant-wages/

It touches on some research done showing that one of the reasons for wage stagnation in the US may have been due to consolidation of Buyer power.

Maybe if Suppliers found a way of providing superior Supply Chains, as opposed to traditional ones (haven't looked much into those myself, yet), they could charge Premiums which could then be used to recoup just wage growth to Supplier workers?

>> No.13368200

>>13367337
POOOWDDDDDERRRRRRRRRRRRR

TOOOOOOAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSTTT

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN