[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 166 KB, 640x640, 1515369026544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13281691 No.13281691 [Reply] [Original]

I've seen options to get $100 gift cards for like $67. It says you gotta wait 10+ days or so, but if you plan right (like say you're doing this for groceries) it could save a fucking bundle. Alternatively you could get the same gift card for $95 and only wait a couple days.

>> No.13281965

Bump, just made my first purchase. Can only get 15% off your first time. Literally anything from Amazon.

Also fuck no I didn't not use BTC. Trying to save money on purchases kek

>> No.13282231

>actual thread about using crypto
>nobody is interested

This board is gayer than aids

>> No.13282247

>>13281691
Sorry man. It's tough, I barely comment anymore. We need flags something bad. I tried to talk about adoption similar to this and had some PFR shill shit up the thread

>> No.13282251

Yeah, it's pretty cool. Check out RelayX as well, they are doing something similar

>> No.13282343

>>13282247
Flags might help, but idk. Sounds like if anything your typical Pajeet would be pushing Purse.io because apparently it works off gift cards people earn and can't use because they live in a shithole country (they even use India as an example in this article I found describing how it works kek).
>A lot of the online jobs available are paid in US gift cards or in gift cards that may come with geographical restrictions related to where they can be used. For this reason, gift cards in the secondary market are often traded in dollars. If you are in India with a gift card denominated in dollars, in theory, you must go through two intermediaries to get it converted into Indian rupee. First from gift card to dollar, then from dollar to rupee. In many cases, it will be cheaper, faster, and more accessible to switch from Bitcoin to a local currency than to change it from dollars to your local currency.

https://medium.com/bitruption/pay-with-bitcoin-and-get-15-30-off-everything-from-amazon-a54515341d6

>>13282251
Never heard of it. I'm thinking I want to try and order some food next and see if I can save a fuck ton on groceries. Probably only non-perishables.