[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 265 KB, 2000x1372, 1553673212019.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13250429 No.13250429 [Reply] [Original]

I'm going to shill you so fucking hard on iExec that you'll sell every shitcoin you own and go all in.

>iEx.ec stands for “I Execute”. The project was created in October 2016 and is about to release version 3(Enterprise Edition). What does Enterprise Edition mean? It is iExec, tailored for business.
>It is a spin-off company from INRIA, the French National Institute for Research in Computer Science.
>The iEx.ec market network will be designed for various participants of the distributed computing ecosystem. It will enable them to do business with each other to better monetize their products and services.
>Each new version of the network will be updated to host new types of participants.
>The market network is to provide its users with a wide range of customers and, consequently, new markets.
>iEx.ec also plans to partner with telecom companies, attracting the latter, among other, with the possibility to halve their infrastructure costs, distributing small data centers along their network point-of-presence
>Full traceability and trust
>iExec allows anyone to sell trusted computing power to anyone in the world.
>Does computing offchain so it's extremely efficient (not like ETH that gets fucked by a simple cat collecting game).
>Uses PoCo algorithm as consensus, validates the work of other workers so they don't cheat. It's basically like mining but doing useful computations instead of throwing away energy.
>Team composed of brainiacs. CEO has been in cloud computing research for 15 years at least. Other members are pioneers in their fields.
>Partnered with IBM, Intel, Alibaba Cloud, TFCloud (multibillion chinese cloud computing company), Ubisoft and other multibillion companies.
>Close relations with Huawei, Orange, Alibaba.
>Possibly at the ATL ever. Can't go much lower even if BTC falls, the valuation is ridiculously low. It's only 1x above ICO price.
>Already able to buy jobs from robots as a proof of concept(iExec SLAM robots)
(continued)

>> No.13250433
File: 216 KB, 800x800, 1553557324015.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>iExec will be a powerhouse for the development of AI. iExec is capable of fog computing; a new era of computing will take the world by storm.
>If it takes 10% of the cloud computing marketcap it will 1,136x from current price. That's only one market iExec can take part in, there are many others it will bleed into due to its vast amount of use cases.
>Multiple awesome dapps already working(https://dapps.iex.ec/).). Preparing themselves for a future where AI will rule the world.
>Creating a dApp directly with Intel.
>IBM already running a worker.
>Enterprise edition(v3) coming next month, allowing enterprises to begin using iExec. The more businesses that use iExec, the more RLC they will buy up.(needed to stake)
>80M circulating coins, nicely spread out. Team has 15M tokens for various promotions and events.
>Most coins exist on exchanges and personal wallets.
>Tokenomics report coming sometime this year. You will want to buy before that report, the tokenomics are better than most coins due to the staking mechanism and locking attributes.
>Possible that iExec will be used in the backend of major cloud competitors.(Amazon/Google using iExec while still charging front end customers regular prices)
>Will allow sell mining power on V4 without the need to create mining farms on your own.(Mining dApps being built already, Monero specifically)
>In short, iExec allows to sell computing power as a commodity, creating a power war between cloud providers. Some liken it to digital oil.

>> No.13250440
File: 199 KB, 640x960, 123iexec.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>up ~100%+ since I shilled weeks ago, will most likely do another big push upwards due to being undervalued and big releases coming.
>iExec is also able to run on other ecosystems like Cardano, ark, Eos, whatever etc, because it's blockchain agnostic.
>can help scale other coins
>For example REQ running on the ethereum blockchain...
>Request plans to offer automated auditing of financial records. This is also an extremely intensive computational process. iExec again provides the offchain solution for this computation—the results of the audit can then be easily transferred to the Ethereum blockchain.
>another example is FLIXX. Flixxo is a dApp that envisions itself as the decentralized YouTube. Because of all the encoding and decoding of videos on the blockchain, it requires an enormous amount of computer power..iExec will allow the platform to do this by providing cloud resources
>Bitcoin smart contracts are possible thanks to RSK-RLC smart contracts

>Blockchains literally need iExec, the market just doesn't know it yet: https://hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a
>iExec is now capable of monetizing data sets (Enigma BTFO): https://medium.com/iex-ec/dev-letter-27-roadmap-to-v3-fc4d938a694d
>How to decentralize and monetize your app with iExec: https://medium.com/iex-ec/how-to-decentralize-and-monetize-your-application-with-iexec-51d3027c6aef
iExec is actually doing things unlike most shitcoins posted on biz.

>> No.13250451
File: 419 KB, 1536x2048, 1551093236736.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bout v5, iExec's final form, in 2021:
>The goal of this edition is to allow new usage of iExec beyond the Distributed Cloud. This will be a clear step further in Blockchain computing, as DApps will be fully autonomous applications, able to provision resources, data, and applications directly from the blockchain in a fully decentralized way.
>To this end, it’s necessary to integrate several software and protocols that are emerging now, or that may be developed during the course of the project, like devp2p, swarm, uport etc. Combined with a full development of the Proof-of-Contribution, this will open new areas in the field of serverless services, directly hosted on the blockchain. It will also be necessary to design new consensus protocols able to handle the iExec workload. We plan to lead those researches in partnership with recognised research labs in Europe and in China.
>This will open the Market Network to new applications specifically deployed on iExec to take advantage of the distributed Cloud: IoT, Fog/ Edge computing, Smart City. For instance, a recent study shows that telecom companies (AT&T, Verizon, Huawei, Orange ...) can halve their infrastructure costs by distributing small data-centers along their network point-of-presence. iExec will be the building block for such approaches.
>As the platform increases in complexity, iExec will provide advanced method for deploying iExec ready DApps, making it the “Heroku/ Docker for blockchain computing”. Thus, new revenue stream will be gained by offering a hassle free deployment and development platform on top of the Market Network.

>> No.13250516
File: 67 KB, 416x435, 1541908840536.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

shit i forgot biz doesn't speak whitespeak let me speak your language

HURR DURR RLC DOES EVERYTHING EVEN MUH ORACLES AND SERGEY
BUY MY BAGS
RLCPORTS ARE THE FUTURE
STINKY FEET AND MOZZARELLA
1000000000000tps

>> No.13250540

dont bother. Everybody that went through the effort of actually reading up on this shit knows it's going to boom this month. The rest will fomo later, let them.

>> No.13250546
File: 541 KB, 656x913, 1539011817472.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

We understand we just don't care, this is done pumping for now and random low cap garbage is mooning all over the place.
You have become so mentally invested in this project that you have forgotten the most important thing . It is a shitcoin.
Stay poor Anon , this will not make you money for a while.

>> No.13250586
File: 1.47 MB, 993x889, 1554525566270.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13250516
Ah thank you now it makes sense

>> No.13250625

>>13250546
KEK RETARD ALERT
ANYTHING pumps in leadup to a "major release". Literally the biggest shitcoins even do this. Regardless of your thought on iexec being a shitcoin or not you are beyond retarded for believing it wont pump either way

>> No.13250643

>>13250429
I never understood why so much shilling is required for such an "amazing" project. Smells like stinklink.

>> No.13250648
File: 18 KB, 558x614, 1536022040075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13250546
>You have become so mentally invested in this project that you have forgotten the most important thing . It is a shitcoin.
Projecting much? Imagine buying a coin like LINK that can't do anything and is barely in pre-alpha stage while RLC is releasing next month. Imagine being so emotionally invested into a coin because biz relentlessly shills it yet it has nothing to show for anything. Imagine not buying the next real short term 10x and long term 1000x+. Imagine.

>>13250586
hurr durr anytime hurr bro

>> No.13250661

>>13250643
Uh, RLC is rarely shilled here compared to pretty much any coin on biz, so you're delusional. It's funny too, because it's easily the best coin that exists right now.

>> No.13250671
File: 202 KB, 813x1195, 1539016786156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>13250648
Do not confuse my choice of images with my choice of shitcoins faggot.
This will ride sideways or down for quite some time and you will feel like shit the whole time while I chase green dildos and stack my Satoshis.
Again, stay poor faggot.

>> No.13250680

>>13250661
I literally see a rlc thread everyday idk wtf you are talking about

>> No.13250683

>>13250671
Smells like a linkfag, talks like a linkfag, posts images from linkfags, must be a linkfag.

RLC is going to pump really hard in the next few days. Just watch. That 20 million buy order the other week was just the start.

>> No.13250688

>>13250680
wow one whole RLC thread per day meanwhile there's 100 link threads every hour and 1000 shitcoin posts from coordinated discord pajeets shilling their shitcoin as some sort of revolutionary anti-blockchain tech with proprietary hardware

>> No.13250693

>>13250683
nigga he posted a sergy meme photo, thanks for letting us know. Now i know how retarded you guys are.

>> No.13250706

>>13250693
>muh you guys.
I dont know if you've noticed retard, financial markets are a zero sum game. It's not like /fit where 'we're all going to make it'. Please do fomo rlc later this month so I can dump these coins on your head to rebuy just before the release when the speculators have come and gone again.

>> No.13250951

>>13250706
let me expand on this a little bit, just for the newfags & retards amongst us

Open binances' RLC-BTC pair in the advanced mode.
Set it to the 6H chart, open the bollinger bands.

Do you see that channel? That's an accumulation channel.
A big move is going to happen: up, or down, between now and very soon.

Now with a big release happening this month, with a project that has a 44mil marketcap with ties to major household name corporations such as intel and alibaba(motherfucking alibaba, half fucking china runs on their shit) what seems more likely to you?

let me expand on this again:
Pull up coinmarketcap or coingecko whatever the fuck you want:
What do we see in the top100? With a marketcap of 57 mil: electroneum(100% shitcoin), 62 mil decentraland(100% shitcoin), 96 mil waltonchain(THANK YOU SO MUCH WALTONCHAIN, if you dont know what I mean by this google it).

There is room for this coin to pull an EASY 3x at the very least this month. If you aren't in yet purely on speculative value this project has this month you are beyond retarded.

>> No.13252082

>>13250429

Sick post bro really makes my dick hard that im all in RLC. Cant wait to ride the waves and keep increasing my stack between now and V4.

>> No.13252511

>>13250661
>rarely shilled
There are 3 threads a day you fucking lying nigger.
Also it's a shit utility token, utility tokens are retarded.

>> No.13252565

>>13250429
>and other multibillion companies
Which ones? I've followed iExec very closely and I don't remember any other multibillion company?

>> No.13252566

>>13252511
A day? There's like 3 up right now kek

>> No.13252651

>>13250951
Based

>> No.13252658

>>13252565
You've not been following it enough then. TFCloud, IBM, Intel, Ubisoft, Alibaba and soon AMD