[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 15 KB, 400x400, YHXpJ-WP_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13195309 No.13195309 [Reply] [Original]

Is this the next IDEX pump?
Nearly 6000 users now on their Telegram ,
Worth investing before 11th of April when they have presentations in Europe ?

>> No.13195354

Fuck jason toncic, shitty high school teacher that couldnt even teach so he fucked over people with this shitscam

>> No.13195441

>>13195309
Please stop shilling Relex. I said this yesterday but now I'm saying it again.
I'm still accumulating.

>> No.13195498
File: 36 KB, 425x300, 70ab758477fa84ed8fc0300ad40f260d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ooooooold 2018 scam newfag

>> No.13195937

>>13195498
like everything on IDEX , can one make some money on it though

>> No.13196077

>Relex CEO interviews legendary old school investor Marc Faber and shills him Bitcoin in 2014.
>Marc Faber invests in Bitcoin recently at just over $4k.
>Marc Faber is Chairman of Leopard Capital.
>Leopard Capital CEO Douglas Clayton mentored Keith Hilden.
The institutional investor meme could be real in this microcap. All of this info was from their circus of a telegram group. They're also giving away a measly 25k rlx right now if you're that kinda degenerate

>> No.13196135

The team is terrible at communication and basic understanding of how to run a company. Lots of arrogant dumbasses who think they have big dicks.

However, I'm buying. The concept is good and in this upcoming bull market, this thing could soar. Legitimately.

>> No.13196160

no legit exchange after more than a year... are they even trying

>> No.13196316

>>13196160
most of the idex shitcoins in 2018 have either exit scammed, or has been listed on an exchange. Yet Relex is STILL on IDEX, fucking incredible.

>> No.13196801

Relex is the scammiest shittiest coin I've ever had the misfortune of investing in. If it's not an outright scam then they're just plain incompetent.
Most holders are banned from their Telegram, which is all just bots and team alts. All RLX pumps have been because of team wallets buying, and they are constantly selling into dumps, often way below market price. The CMO had alts in Telegram that he used to attack the community while he was personally trading RLX behind the scenes. He resigned but was given a job back. Leaked messages show that FINRA approval is off the cards and that basically all the exec team hate each other. They twice paid off an admin who leaked messages. The CEO is a sociopath who occasionally pops up in Telegram to bitch and moan and challenge people. They've now created loads of additional coins which serve to lock up RLX tokens to try to stop people selling, and are now claiming that the amount locked up is 'invested' even though no one has ever invested on their stupid platform.
Honestly, you may catch the odd pump but there's zero chance these fucking clowns will make a success of their ridiculous project. So many red flags I can't believe anyone would take it seriously.

>> No.13197103

>Is this the next IDEX pump?
fuck no. the team fills up the order books with sells and this project has a thousand angry bagholders....there's no way this has any upwards momentum.
>Nearly 6000 users now on their Telegram
bounty chases and bots...you already knew that though
>Worth investing before 11th of April when they have presentations in Europe ?
only if you like to get dumped on. no event or speaking engagement has pumped this coin to date....they only drive the price lower. Why? cause Keith ramps up selling around the event time, presumably to buy plane tickets, hotel rooms, and thai hookers.
try and tell me I'm wrong....I'm one of the OG and I know this project. you better get out and find something that actually pumps....cause RLX no longer does.