[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 101 KB, 640x480, AB109F03-87F6-447F-9650-52F1862F9A6C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
13122894 No.13122894 [Reply] [Original]

I am pro SV.

The thing to understand is that this isn't really just about Craig. This is about you, this is about me, this is about our beliefs. This is about the structure of reality itself.

Our reality has literally split into multiple parallel time tracks (movies) that are simultaneously occurring. You see this in politics with how polarized it has gotten and how people can't seem to make up their minds about whether a particular person or group is good or bad, or what story or narrative of events is the true one. The secret is, there is no real external truth to any of this, as physical reality is really just a projection in our own consciousness and will automatically reflect whatever our strongest beliefs are. As such, the way we experience reality as it unfolds as positive or negative entirely depends on what definitions and beliefs we are holding.

Bitcoin is actually a technological reflection of something bigger. The Bitcoin network is a cross section extrusion of a geometric matrix from a higher dimension into this dimension of spacetime. The original term used for the blockchain was actually the timechain and if you look at the early source code from 2008 you will see this. Bitcoin, in the form of the original design, exhibits quantum mechanical properties and as it scales it develops into a hive-mind network of artificial intelligence that hyper connects and coordinates all human activity to allow it to operate at higher frequencies, in order to assist in stabilizing our timeline and accelerating our evolution from the 3rd to the 4th "density" or frequency range of consciousness.

This is why there can be no proof. Craig is simultaneously Satoshi and a fraud, and you will see the one or the other depending on the point of view you are taking. He is whoever you say he is. With that in mind, make the choice for yourself and decide what you want to buy into. It's your projection after all.

>> No.13122906

>>13122894
does this faggot pay a photographer to follow him around and take pictures of him doing all the mundane shit?

>> No.13123141

>>13122906
Yes, he's a faggot.

>> No.13124098

>>13122894
post moar, I'm building up my csw folder

>> No.13124834
File: 204 KB, 300x400, Spinning_Dancer.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What direction is this silhouette spinning?

>> No.13124890
File: 426 KB, 850x844, devilsangels (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Drawing by MC Escher. Do you see angels, or devils?