[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 800x600, 1_ZzrCAKmCBZKy4fYwAzf3iA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12956277 No.12956277 [Reply] [Original]

meme?

>> No.12956657

Hah

>> No.12956683

>>12956277
Actually sold my 32k stack today, feels sad but it's time to move on anons. Sure, they have some nice partnerships and they'll probably roll out some nice features, but the token is fucking useless and they've made it clear that it's only holding them back.

Who knows, maybe they'll find a use for it in 1-2 years but is it worth the risk at this point? I don't think so

>> No.12956710

>>12956683
Which risk? 32k are about 1000$

>> No.12956729

>>12956710
The risk is that the token continues to be useless moving forward and that perhaps they even do away with it all-together eventually. It wouldn't even surprise me at this point. And sure, 1000 bucks ain't much but it's money that could be invested elsewhere. They even changed the information on UpBit to remove any mentions of JNT, which was the final straw for me. This is from the Telegram:

"Coin Information : jibrel Network
Jibrel tokenizes traditional financial assets, such as money, raw materials and bonds, and provides them using the iderium block chain. To address the high fees and slow transactions of existing financial systems, we want to decentralize into blockchains and use our own coin, JNT, to realize low fees, fast transactions and diversification of trading products.

Information currently changed...
Jibrel is pushing for tokenization of its real assets (Etherium Blockchain Standard ERC-20), including currencies, stocks and commodities. The goal is to support real currency such as dollars, euro, pounds, rubles, comfort and others, and the assets that are tokenized can then be used for remittance, payment and transaction. It also helps banks, institutions, and governments implement digital asset solutions."

Maybe you don't think it's a big deal and maybe it isn't, but to me it just shows that the token isn't even worthy of their mention. Best of luck to you if you want to continue to hold, but I'm getting off this ride once and for all.