[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 295 KB, 346x445, Capture.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12934843 No.12934843 [Reply] [Original]

Do you actually think Craig is in it for the money at this point? All he cares about is to make sure bitcoin survive the next halvings. Altough he has done ALOT in his life, I think bitcoin is the achievement he hold dearest. He will fight with everything he's got to make sure it pans out the way he intened to. He was born poor and fought his way up the ladder through countless businesses, books and inventions. He has already made all the money he need and more. At this point it is not about making money, but fundamentally changing how the world exchange information. ALL information, not just money. Open your eyes, bitcoin is so much more than just a crypto currency. It's a secure, immutable vehicle for information. It is something very special, and with it, the information age can start for real.

Having a good time with Craig:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YETXI_OGw_8&feature=youtu.be

>> No.12934881

>>12934843
He is the second coming of Jesus, time to chase the money lenders out of the temple

>> No.12934934
File: 26 KB, 540x540, truthbomb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>12934843
The enemies of bitcoin are terrified of Craig developing a large following.

>> No.12934967

Have you ever met a compulsive liar? He is just like this kid I knew in sixth grade who kept telling me shit like his dad invented the slinky and he had a million dollar home security system with pop up gun turrets under the lawn. Totally serious, he just spewed bullshit all day and never once backed down or admitted defeat.

>> No.12935024

>>12934967
Are you from Georgia?

>> No.12935083

>>12935024
No, MI, but I think this is a relatively common personality flaw. Kid’s name was Stephen Bratcher, fwiw.