Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.92 MB, 1920x1080, 134737364.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912320 No.12912320 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

This is not FUD, it is simple fact
Chainlink mainnet will not be next week

There will be one announcement that will be as bullish as the TownCrier acquisition

You will not be able to stake your link and start delivering data until May at earliest, more likely July

For the inevitable faggots that disagree: my entire crypto portfoilio is Link
I would rather Sergey and the team take the steps they are currently taking before launch rather than launching before every advantage could be gained

Here's a hint: good average people play hard and play to win

How to true winners play?

>> No.12912345

Chainlink mainnet will not be this year.
This is not FUD, it is a simple fact.

>> No.12912360

>>12912345
Chainlink doesn't start on windows
This is not FUD, it is a simple fact

>> No.12912374

>>12912360
Chainlink is a scam
This is not FUD, it is a simple fact

>> No.12912376

>>12912345
This is wrong. If you have been following the project for any amount of time you'll know it HAS to be out, operational and production ready by mid Q4 2019

>> No.12912377

Chainlink mainnet will not be.
This is not FUD, it is a simple fact.

>> No.12912388

>>12912360
Retard not understanding pivotal
>>12912374
Its the least scammy in all of crypto

>> No.12912420

>>12912377
Amazing the level of discourse here
I'm giving away the roadmap for the most important project in crypto and you lot are sniffing for fresh pasta

never change biz

>> No.12912473

>>12912420
You have to understand there are 20 LINK LARPs here every day with insider information and price predictions and blah blah and literally NONE of them have actually shown they have anything of value to offer. So what makes you different, anon?

>> No.12912484
File: 492 KB, 549x577, 1550352830054.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912484

>>12912420
It's because you didn't start with: "Insider here"

>> No.12912546

All the money in the world converted to muh link tokenz one day after le mayyynnetzz launch. Dankiest of comfy feels muh ni66a.

>> No.12912568

>>12912473
I cant believe I still come here
OK
ETHCC will have Link be the designated oracle for polkadot
In April the first uses of what you call mainnet will be live; this is because some projects which absolutely need on chain crypto and real world asset prices are confident enough to use essentially centralized feeds over chainlink given that those feeds will be from trusted data providers (lookup the nodary service from chainlink consulting group)
Those will be the nodes most in demand before payment APIs are integrated; once those are up and running smoothly linkpool will let all the neets to get ready with their neet nodes
Hence the may-aug window for "real" mainnet
But the cherry on top won't come until the end of 2019: remember how this all started. The reason anyone cares about chainlink is SWIFT, full stop.

Why did the most powerful banking collective bankroll sergey and back link? Because they're so nice? I know you all are fucking retarded and won't get it so here it is: SWIFT is how establishment banks comply with PSD2 and, instead of getting their lunch eaten, make MORE money.

Oh, you're an ambitious startup that needs access to our customers balances? we've mad our data fully available through the industry-standard, trusted, decentralized Chainlink network, you're free to access them there at any time. And just in time to meet the regulations of PSD2.

What's that? You're upset that each access costs more than you have allocated for such transactions and now you can't compete? Well that's just a shame. I mean we did have LINK available for over a year at less than a dollar. Why didn't you buy then? And you're mad that we hold 30% of the supply? Why wouldn't we? Look at what a fine investment it has been, friend.

Screencap or pasta this or whatever. You're all too fucking dumb to even understand what is above. I hope the next generation of lonely introverts feeling pol/b/fit are smarter than you idiots.

>> No.12912569

>>12912320
I don't get the hint.
Thanks for advice though. Will swingtrade the announcement.

>> No.12912593

>>12912568
WillI I make it with 21k

>> No.12912594
File: 28 KB, 284x284, cat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912594

>>12912568
Thanks for spoonfeed.

>> No.12912595

>>12912420
There is no Chainlink roadmap
This is not FUD, it is a simple fact.

>> No.12912599

>>12912374
Hitler was right
This is not FUD, it is a simple fact

>> No.12912623

>>12912568
Will 100k make it? How much?

>> No.12912626

>>12912568
>>12912320

thanks anon

>> No.12912634

>>12912623
10 million
>>12912593
2 million

>> No.12912643

>>12912634
How long?

>> No.12912650

>>12912599
I cant believe I still come here
OK
ETHCC will have Link be the designated oracle for polkadot
In April the first uses of what you call mainnet will be live; this is because some projects which absolutely need on chain crypto and real world asset prices are confident enough to use essentially centralized feeds over chainlink given that those feeds will be from trusted data providers (lookup the nodary service from chainlink consulting group)
Those will be the nodes most in demand before payment APIs are integrated; once those are up and running smoothly linkpool will let all the neets to get ready with their neet nodes
Hence the may-aug window for "real" mainnet
But the cherry on top won't come until the end of 2019: remember how this all started. The reason anyone cares about chainlink is SWIFT, full stop.

Why did the most powerful banking collective bankroll sergey and back link? Because they're so nice? I know you all are fucking retarded and won't get it so here it is: SWIFT is how establishment banks comply with PSD2 and, instead of getting their lunch eaten, make MORE money.

Oh, you're an ambitious startup that needs access to our customers balances? we've mad our data fully available through the industry-standard, trusted, decentralized Chainlink network, you're free to access them there at any time. And just in time to meet the regulations of PSD2.

What's that? You're upset that each access costs more than you have allocated for such transactions and now you can't compete? Well that's just a shame. I mean we did have LINK available for over a year at less than a dollar. Why didn't you buy then? And you're mad that we hold 30% of the supply? Why wouldn't we? Look at what a fine investment it has been, friend.

Screencap or pasta this or whatever. You're all too fucking dumb to even understand what is above. I hope the next generation of lonely introverts feeling pol/b/fit are smarter than you idiots.

>> No.12912651

>>12912569
I was going to try and educate you all but it's a lost cause

True winners only play when they've won the moment they get on the field. Playing with the other team having any possibility of winning is a failure of preparation and evidence of inadequate discipline.

You all are sitting there holding your neet dicks praying for dollars for your waifus. Think about who actually runs the project and what the project really is. Don't you think it's funny that chainlink is the industry standard, is integrated at the kernel level for writing smart contracts and that a decentralized oracle network (link being the only one) is required for a smart contract to be legally binding?

And the network doesnt. even. exist.

If you believe the shit on the pivotal for one second you are a sucker. If you think the project hasn't been done and production ready for a year you're a fool.

The worst thing that could possibly happen to legacy banks was legislated by the EU. Watch what real winners do when faggot legislators try and push them around. They'll end up richer, more powerful and more entrenched than ever. And, oh yeah, they'll be able to fire half of their back office staff while doing it.

That's how winners play the game. Link exists for banks. You, through dumb fucking luck, get to come along for the ride. If you don't get smart you'll only be renting your money until its rightful owners come home.

>> No.12912669

>>12912651
>muh literally unimportant Eurofag psd2 garbage

Brainlet

>> No.12912699

>>12912651
Anon, i like this larp. Please continue. I am the lawyer anon who shilled docusign team to join up. I see how smart contracts will change the legal transactional field, but i am afraid that it may take 10 yrs plus. Do you have insight into real adoption time lines?

>> No.12912707
File: 804 KB, 2048x2048, apu clown hd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912707

>>12912568
>What's that? You're upset that each access costs more than you have allocated for such transactions and now you can't compete? Well that's just a shame. I mean we did have LINK available for over a year at less than a dollar. Why didn't you buy then? And you're mad that we hold 30% of the supply? Why wouldn't we? Look at what a fine investment it has been, friend.
>*EEEEEEEEEE*
>Larp buzzer sounds
>*wee-ooo wee-oooo*
>"Alright sunshine, larp police here. You're comin' wit us..."
Oof. And you were doing so well.

>> No.12912715

>>12912651
So youre saying pivotal tracker is just showing the final check of the code thats been complete since last year? Really?

>> No.12912721

>>12912651

I cant believe I still come here
OK
ETHCC will have Link be the designated oracle for polkadot
In April the first uses of what you call mainnet will be live; this is because some projects which absolutely need on chain crypto and real world asset prices are confident enough to use essentially centralized feeds over chainlink given that those feeds will be from trusted data providers (lookup the nodary service from chainlink consulting group)
Those will be the nodes most in demand before payment APIs are integrated; once those are up and running smoothly linkpool will let all the neets to get ready with their neet nodes
Hence the may-aug window for "real" mainnet
But the cherry on top won't come until the end of 2019: remember how this all started. The reason anyone cares about chainlink is SWIFT, full stop.

Why did the most powerful banking collective bankroll sergey and back link? Because they're so nice? I know you all are fucking retarded and won't get it so here it is: SWIFT is how establishment banks comply with PSD2 and, instead of getting their lunch eaten, make MORE money.

Oh, you're an ambitious startup that needs access to our customers balances? we've mad our data fully available through the industry-standard, trusted, decentralized Chainlink network, you're free to access them there at any time. And just in time to meet the regulations of PSD2.

What's that? You're upset that each access costs more than you have allocated for such transactions and now you can't compete? Well that's just a shame. I mean we did have LINK available for over a year at less than a dollar. Why didn't you buy then? And you're mad that we hold 30% of the supply? Why wouldn't we? Look at what a fine investment it has been, friend.

Screencap or pasta this or whatever. You're all too fucking dumb to even understand what is above. I hope the next generation of lonely introverts feeling pol/b/fit are smarter than you idiots.

>> No.12912722

>>12912651
>a decentralized oracle network (link being the only one) is required for a smart contract to be legally binding

This is unfortunately where you lost my attention. There is nothing requiring a decentralized Oracle in order for a smart legal contract to be binding. Market practice? Yes, most likely. But required by law? No.

>> No.12912729

There is a Vishnu in the chainlink blockchain.
This is not FUD, it is a simple fact.

>> No.12912750

Let lost you larping pleb

>> No.12912755

Today @Chainlink team is proud to announce something great @Tether is our new partnership to produce the most stable coin in all the cryptomarket 1 LINK = 0.41 USDT, making LINK closer to our goal as a real asset backed token

>> No.12912756

>>12912420
>>12912388
>88 get for Heil Hitler
>420 get, Hitlers birthday was 4/20
Mirin digits but you really do devour bait.

>> No.12912772

>>12912699
Stop thinking like a technerd and start thinking like a business- in every project the needs of the funders are the only needs that matter.

If you were a swift bank and had supposedly bank-killing legislation that a bunch of lazy faggot never-worked-a-day-in-their-lives EU bureaucrats dreamed up passed out of thin air on you, how would you feel?

If you were a construction company and the government mandated that you loan your tools out to anyone looking to get into the biz, how would you feel?

If you were a doctor and you were required to allow anyone, regardless of training, to treat patients and do surgery because of a law a group of proud retards passed (and when the patients got fucked up you had to fix them for free), how would you feel?

Bankers are greedly little fucks with inferiority complexes. If anyone is going to take something like psd2 and do something truly vindictive in response, its them.

So what do they do? Launch Chainlink and let the best man win? Or launch Chainlink, provide accurate information to the legacy banking group and provide NOTHING to the rest of the world. Its almost like they want the project to look like nothing. But, of course, it's something, and potentially something big. And that will have to get out at some point. So when?

If it were me, it would be the day before I have to comply with psd2, so that all those inexperienced "fintech" bros who couldn't wait to take on swift have no warning, and suddenly face a nearly insurmountable hurdle to even getting their networks off the ground.

But again, that's just me. I'm probably a meanie. I'm sure the legacy banking elite are really nice folks who just want to play nice in the sandbox and lube up their asses for an ungrateful generation of proto-socialists who have all the confidence in the world from having contributed nothing to it.

>> No.12912778

>>12912772
Do you think link can reach triple digits next bullrun? What is your opinion on ethereum as a long term hold?

>> No.12912782

>>12912320
This fucking guys credentials are that he owns some Chainlink.

Mainnet WILL be tomorrow, but it will be limited to the big boys. Trustworthy known providers that will be assumed to not act maliciously. It will be somewhat centralized less than 100 nodes. They're gonna start moving data

This fag is right though. No staking for a couple months. Johnny said no linkpool for a couple months after mainnet. That's the clue.

>> No.12912792

>>12912722
Have you been following the progress of accord/openlaw/rocketlawyer?
Don't you think it's a little suspect that they are discussing smart contracts like the link network already exists?

>> No.12912812

>>12912772
>If you were a swift bank and had supposedly bank-killing legislation that a bunch of lazy faggot never-worked-a-day-in-their-lives EU bureaucrats dreamed up passed out of thin air on you, how would you feel?
This is such a bad take. I bet you own a lot of silver.

>> No.12912825

>>12912715
Here's another hint for you:
Early on the internet was genuine because there was a large hurdle to adoption and small audience. High quality information abounded.

If you believe anything on social or mainstream media today, you are an absolute fool. The cost is too low and benefits too high for it to be anything other than a primary advertising steam.

ANYTHING that takes effort to put on the internet exists for the benefit of the producer. Sometimes it's to sell ads, sometimes its to make people act against their own interests, but it's ALWAYS at the cost of the consumer.

You are consuming the pivotal. What are they getting from you in exchange?

>> No.12912852

>>12912825
How do you know all this? More importantly, why are you taking your time to post this on 4chan to a bunch of racist neets?

>> No.12912877

>>12912778
only idiots make price predictions. especially in a market driven primarily by retail investors who don't even understand how the assets they're purchasing work. All I can say is that link has the best fundamentals in crypto and over time price is drawn to fundamentals. How long stupid people can remain irrational is anyone's guess
>>12912782
You are saying that a project funded by legacy banks and working with them is going to take steps against their best interests. Feel free to tell me why the team would do that.
>>12912812
Provide a better one. But you can't because you're a fucking idiot.

>> No.12912880
File: 98 KB, 785x827, 1533398362914.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12912880

>>12912825
thanks for the info fren, hope you will not get in trouble.

>> No.12912906

Larp or not, I'm more entertained than for months in here.

>> No.12912911

>>12912877
this larp reminds me of the fomo i felt when assblaster was still shitposting here, fuuuuck frens i only have 30,000 link, i could have more but i sold for some shitcoins that may never moon, i only did it to buy more link though... fuuuuuaaark bro

>> No.12912929

>>12912792
I agree Accord has massive reach and these partnerships have huge potential for adoption, but unless you know something I don’t (which is possible), I see no proposed legislation or regulation mandating decentralized oracles. I do think it will be prevailing market practice though

>> No.12912932

>>12912877
>Provide a better one.
Swift is more like a political organisation than a typical F500. They are an intermediary between rival banks. All they care about is promoting harmonious trade standards across the world, which helps them increase membership. You are misunderstanding that they *benefit* from the open source/open banking movements. They don't need to have some weird conspiracy plan. They can genuinely foster open banking and rely on their heft to carry them through. It's the same reason google open sources a lot of their software.
>you're a fucking idiot
I may be an idiot, but I haven't had sex in years.

>> No.12912940

>>12912825
>What are they getting from you in exchange?

low prices & more time to accumulate because the project doesn't look finished on pivotal? is that what you mean?

what ARE they getting from pivotal-consumers?

>> No.12912968

link swoops in on the future of finance, law and the web. pretty good going

>> No.12913036

>>12912772
nice reddit spacing fag. 7.5/10 larp though please continue

>> No.12913037

I'm fucking sick of the LARPs. I've held LINK since ICO, participated in all major threads, created some memes, have seen the breadcrumbs. For a while I really thought we were going to make it. Just counting the days until financial freedom. This is a war of attrition and I've fucking lost. Nobody is getting rich from this shit. It really was just a meme built on countless contingencies. My crypto portfolio has withered away to nothing. 99% of my net worth is tied up in a 50k LINK stack. I have nothing else to subsist on. Bills are piling up, as I'm a former NEET turned uni student. Life really fucking sucks right now. Every time I think of Sergey or Rory or Thomas or any of those fags I just want to grab them by the throat and end it all. These fucking shitheads are literally playing with us at this point. I'm living in poverty, alongside countless other LINK NEETs simply because those faggots hate us and don't want to make us rich yet. If ever. This reads like pasta but I just typed every word. I'm so fucking sick of this project and very soon I will have no choice but to liquidate.

>> No.12913045

>>12912772
You really didnt address my question. The application of smart contracts goes way beyond just banks. Dozens of global law firms are on board even though there may only be a handful of ppl at the firm who understand this tech and what it can do to the legal profession (transactionally). They must know something as well. The thing is, i don't see clients getting on board smart transactions for awhile, most clients are too dumb. So, my question is how long in your opinion until the price jumps. If we need mass adoption, it will take at least a decade for main stream legal smart contracts, not because of lack of tech but because of lack of consumer understanding.

>> No.12913057

>>12912880
Why would I get in trouble? I have nothing to do with the team and I've already made it even if link goes to 0
>>12912906
What am I LARPing as? Someone who has been successful and understands how the world works?
>>12912911
Here's another question you will NEVER see discussed on biz because you're all poor and dumb: why would you invest in anything that adds stress to your life? Do you think that people who are smart and rich invest in shady projects they watch every day? Or do they invest in high quality people with strong work ethics and rock solid moral compasses so then they can enjoy how awesome their lives are while those people work their asses off to join the ranks?
Why do you think that people who are wealthy are smarter, nicer, more moral and better looking than those who are forever poor or new rich?
>>12912929
Things become standard in law after a bellweather case. From that point forward x is established as legal and nobody does y because it not only implies legal risk, but also it implies willful ignorance of a pathway that has been secured as compliant and legal.
>>12912932
You realize that every "collective" that exists for professions exists solely for their interests, right? In medicine you find the professional organizations of various specialties make standards that are not in the interest of their patients or their payors but their funders. The same thing is true of trade organizations, lobbying groups etc.
If you think that swift will do ANYTHING that isn't in the direct interest of legacy member banks, you really don't understand how the world works.
>>12912940
Lets say you were an up-and-coming fintech even with a bunch of smart people and plenty of funding. You know you'll need access to payment APIs and you've got some options, but nothing you know for sure will be the winner. What do you do?
You research, and when you research swift API access via link, you get the very well set out pivotal...

>> No.12913104
File: 193 KB, 1868x732, 55968731049240BEB9CDF8DF7FF0824A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913104

>>12913057
Plz explain the digits link gets then, you think this just happens?

>> No.12913110

>>12913057
gay larper

>> No.12913115

>>12913057
...since you aren't coders you hire a few nerds for $100 an hour to tell you what the github and pivotal mean. They explain what the collective /biz/ hivemind knows about link. So you do the smart thing: you wait until the network launches and see if it is a success

You did everything right, and now you're fucked

Because once you know whether the network works, access costs 100x what it used to. And all the competitors are facing the same problem you are: pay rates above what your business model can sustain for payments access, or go under.

If anyone here has played higher stakes poker, its the same thing that goes on at those tables. None of the true fish exist anymore, but the algorithmic players can be beaten relatively easily (and at less variance) if you know what kind of standard play they needed to perfect to beat the low and middle stakes.

>> No.12913117
File: 16 KB, 700x735, 1517247057990.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913117

>>12912756
>>12913057
I take back my earlier comment about bait. I like you.

>> No.12913146

>>12912420
you dont know anything
no proofs to your claims

>> No.12913158

>>12913057
Again, why are you telling us this information? What is in it for you?

>> No.12913165

>>12913057

>If you think that swift will do ANYTHING that isn't in the direct interest of legacy member banks, you really don't understand how the world works.
you're of course correct about this and i don't disagree with anything you've said, but you seem to have a lot of disdain for biz and yet you're ostensibly helping us out. please explain how helping us is in your direct interest.

>> No.12913171

>>12913158
he is a larper and all his posts are 100% made up bullshit.
he has no proofs to back anything up and he can't even write "portfolio" right in the OP.

>> No.12913176

>>12912825
pajeet shilling and fud.
in other words making it seem like yet another crypto scam.

although of course, it could actually be just another crypto scam. difficult to tell.

>> No.12913178

>>12913171
Even if he is a larper, his posts make sense, so he has intrigued me.

>> No.12913181

>>12913057
>Organisations act in the interests of their members
This is a tautology. But you have a clear bias towards sinister conspiracies that is colouring your conclusions. For instance, SWIFT is definitely NOT working to maliciously price-out small fintech companies, as you are suggesting.

>> No.12913186

>>12913037
You sound like a stupid person. You won;t believe me but you should hope that link doesn't make you rich because your current life habits indicate that if you get rich you will be poor again and even more miserable than you are right now.
Fix your life first, then get money so you can enjoy more of it.
>>12913045
You are asking about price. The people who dictate price are the same people who follow crypto celebs and buy the cup and handle.
One thing Sergey has said that makes a lot of sense (and is probably actually honest) is that derivatives and insurance will be first. those things are actually the same thing; just ways for people to decrease risk in their lives in exchange for losing a small amount of long term value. If those things only required a negligible amount of cost, the use cases are very wide. If everything and every event were insurable for a 1% overall cost, what would you insure/hedge in your life? In your business?
>>12913104
There are a lot of people interested in link. Some of them have nothing better to do than to write bots that try to post at given post numbers.
Stop trying to find magic in bullshit and realize that if you dig deep enough almost everything on Earth has amazing aspects to it.

>> No.12913190

>>12913178
he doesn't make sense at all
>muh conspiracy theory I pulled out of my asshole
this is all he has.

>> No.12913191

>>12912651
What about their github repo? Are you saying everything there is fake too? They're doing a pretty good job of making it look like they're actually working and committing things last I checked.

>> No.12913197

>>12912376
Euro banking regulations? Psd2 or something?

>> No.12913199

>>12913115

OK STOP FUCKING AROUND AND TELL ME IF I'M GOING TO BE RICH OR NOT

>> No.12913209

>>12913176
in case I wasn't clear enough, I was answering your question OP: what are they getting from us in exchange? they're getting pajeet shilling and fud...

>> No.12913223

>>12913199
he doesnt know anything
just another shitposter

>> No.12913227

>>12912699
fucking lying larping faggit, chainlink was shilled to DocuSign by an angel investor who has a stake in both.

>> No.12913237

>>12913057

You have said nothing interesting, apart from one prediction that Link will be announced as the oracle of choice for Polkadot. An announcement which was already made last year.

This shitty piece of improv will already be out of date in 24hours time

>> No.12913246

>>12913186
if swift's plan is to gate their apis behind a giant paywall, then why did chainlinkn do a public ico? if banks were acting out of their own self interest, wouldn't they want it private for a bigger stake?

>> No.12913252

>>12912651
>If you believe the shit on the pivotal for one second you are a sucker. If you think the project hasn't been done and production ready for a year you're a fool.

Larp. Had me before this. All you have to do is go on the github and its pretty clear the project is still under develoment

>> No.12913263

>>12913186
Keep going with these pearls! Even if you feel they are being cast among swine

>> No.12913271

>>12913057
most desperate shilling ive ever seen. linkies truly are fools

>> No.12913275

>>12913263
>believing some shizo larpist

>> No.12913283

>>12913146
Did I ever claim to be anything? Show me
>>12913158
What are my options in life? I have plenty of money and my kids are all smarter and better people than me. My wife cooks and cleans for me and I don't lift a finger when home. I grew up on the internet and 4chan. Shitposting somewhere that free speech is still allowed is fun for basement dwelling furries and wealthy larpfags alike
>>12913165
You people are so beaten down and cowardly that you don't listen unless someone abuses you. I started this thread trying to teach you all how to think logically through a situation that, on its surface, doesn't appear logical. Clearly you needed some remediation. And it's fun to call you faggots and get called a cum guzzling aids nigger in return
>>12913171
Dang, i had ya fooled until this plucky guy figured me out. Good show old chap
>>12913176
If you think there's a chance that link is a scam you are genuinely unironically retarded. There is a small chance that it does not succeed, but it is the exact opposite of a scam.
>>12913181
This is another mark of smart but immature thinking. NOBODY who does malicious things thinks they are being malicious. The communist murderes thought they were bringing about utopia in the 20th century. SWIFT doesn't sit there plotting against fintechs, it sits there "optimizing the playing field for our member banks"

>> No.12913288
File: 142 KB, 750x1189, 1541951013389.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913288

>>12912772
listen, we get it. You understand the value of psd2 and you saw the puzzle pieces arranged for link to become the behemoth it was destined to be. Stop acting like an insufferable fag about it tho. Most of the ICO marines here have known this for well over a year. We shitpost and fud for the keks and also becuz no one fucking needs to know what we already know. You aren't illuminating this board. WE ALREADY KNOW. I get it. you see the memes, fud, shitposting etc. and take us all for brainlets, cuz its the easiest thing for your perception to understand, but the reality is a bit more difficult. We aren't al neets, we aren't all idiots, in fact a good many of us are well connected, well informed, and just like coming here to blow off steam and scan for the diamond in the rough intel we find every now and again. Your ego posting is helpful to new linkers and no linkers, but not to the true marines. I repeat. WE ALREADY FUCKING KNOW.

So stop taking yourself so seriously, and relax a little bit bucko.

HONK HONK

>wearing pants

>> No.12913292

>>12913186
I am asking price, but this does not exist in a bubble. There are deficits in current systems and knowkedge gaps in current talent pools. If i go to speak at the sunset partners at my firm about how this will benefit our practice they will be clueless. It's not because they are dumb, titanic shifts in business structures take time for people understand and use these new tools. I doubt that even swift has a team that is ready to use this new tool even completed. Its because the tool never existed before. So, while i agree with the fundamentals of the tokenomics, i am concerned with the adoption timeline and i want to know your thoughts on that matter specifically.

>> No.12913293

>>12912320
"my entire crypto portfoilio is Link"
PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.12913300

>>12913283
>Show me
>>12912651
>If you believe the shit on the pivotal for one second you are a sucker. If you think the project hasn't been done and production ready for a year you're a fool.
show proof to your claims or you are a Larp.
oh wait you cant because you are some stupid fucking nigger who can't and who pulled all this shit out of his ass.

>> No.12913309

>>12913293
>when you realize the smart and already made man OP can't even write "portfolio" right.

not even favelanigger would fall for this larp.

>> No.12913315

>>12913197
Oops, just finished reading thread. Never mind.

This is a fascinating thread. Thank you, OP!

If the position was reversed, and you were reading this thread while someone else was sharing this information, what do you think would be the most important question to ask them?

And how did you find out about chainlink?

>> No.12913316

I have actual "insider" info about two things mentioned, and OP is wrong about those, so is a larp. I do not know when mainnet either though.

>> No.12913323

>>12913227
Youre a fucking retard. I personally shilled it to Moyle who shilled it to Gosner. I've discussed this several times on here before. You should be sucking my dick for the immense contribution I've made for link.

>> No.12913330

>>12913316
the thing is the larp is so bad you don't even need insider info to see it for the bad larp that it is.

>> No.12913336

this cum guzzling aids nigger thinks code on github is just for "show"

>> No.12913345

>>12913283
Do you think the token value will be set in stone once PSD2 become law? As in, will the price simply 100x and stay there in perpetuity or will it still be at the mercy of supply and demand in the overall crypto market (not just what businesses are willing to pay banks)?

>> No.12913348

lowest IQ larp thread we've had in a while

>> No.12913353

>>12913199
How bigs ur stack

>> No.12913359

>>12913283

>I started this thread trying to teach you all how to think logically through a situation that, on its surface, doesn't appear logical. Clearly you needed some remediation.
ok, but how does us our remediation help you?

>> No.12913360

>>12913323
no fag, you might have shilled it to moyle who then shilled it to gonser, but by the someone a grade or 7 above you had already brought it to them. He was an early investor in DocuSign, salesforce, stripe, uber, etc. and he has a personal stake in link. He shilled it b4 there was a token, ico, or any awareness of it on biz. Now taking your logic, you should be sucking his cock. He can usually be found in panama this time of year. Eat shit retard.

>> No.12913364

>>12913191
See above about their pivotal. Anything that is transparent and easy to see from a top flight project is something they have a vested interest in you seeing.
>>12913197
Yes
>>12913199
See above about price predictions.
If you honestly want to get rich now, learn to be a youtube crypto celeb and start shilling in a lambo
>>12913209
See the above part about fintechs. The pivotal/git/updates aren't for you the retail investor. But they are intentional.
>>12913246
I remember when I read ABs threads I knew he wasn't all he said he was, but that he definitely had experience in the banking sector. He was a semi-larp and even kind of admitted it (he said that he had fun getting the attention of a big shot). One thing he said that gave some creedence is the open nature of chainlink, at least in name. In other words, if they did everything privately and psd2 launched, they would have to give away access or could face legal action as not being compliant with providing open banking. Remember smartcontract/chainlink have had the full SWIFT logo on their home page for over a year now. If they launch it last minute and someone complains that they're locked out, they really have no quarter.
>>12913252
See above about the git as well. Have you ever coded? You do understand it is possible to write and run code without posting it to github, right?
>>12913263
I was one of you. So was every successful person at sometime (except maybe royalty etc.). You need to be called faggot retards to get sharp enough to not get exploited. Better an oldfag flame you on the internet than you actually get rolled in the real world.
>>12913271
I am telling people that events they want to see will not happen when they want them to happen. If you think that is shilling you are too dumb to live

>> No.12913366

I like this larp and have concluded with my inner thoughts that it is in fact, factual. The best attorneys in court do not ask a question they don't already know the answer to.

People think XRP is the bankers coin but after meeting and discussing with my inner thoughts again we have concluded this assumption to be incorrect. It would be correct in saying LINK is in fact the true bankers coin.

I posture for everyone to dig deep into their subconscious and to meet up with and converse with their higher power. If one does this act you will immediately understand the implications of the reality in which our current forms have manifested us into this point in time on a racist moldovian shrimp fucking forum.

The forces of nature at play here and the power they yield are unimaginable. The coin you all have come to know as the LINK isn't actually a coin. It's a key. Those who hold will be unchained from their matrix slave status as they start to ascend into the ranks of the true master race.

>> No.12913402

>>12913364
>still no proofs for his retarded conspiracy

>> No.12913421

>>12913366
>The best attorneys in court do not ask a question they don't already know the answer to.
the best Larper would have evidence supporting his claims before making those.
otherwise his Larp falls apart quick when people simply ask him to provide evidence which he doesn't have.

>> No.12913432

>>12912699
Fucking hate docusign. Their gui is bullshit for admins

>> No.12913435

>>12913300
What proof can I show? I've already said that I am not a member of the team
>>12913315
Thing that I would want to know is the opposite side risk: lets say that something happens eg moratorium on new regulation in the eurozone etc.- how do I find out about that before the people with the ability to dump on me? Maybe I can't, but if the major driver behind the funders of the project is going to not exist, I want to know how to know about it.
>>12913316
Share or forever hold your peace
>>12913336
Yes
>>12913345
No, but one of the pricing methods I used when I looked into link early on was x number of accesses to banking APIs. It may be that what ends up driving the floor of link pricing.
>>12913359
You are me
Just younger and dumber
>>12913227
>>12913323
>>12913360
Why would you spend any time arguing over this on an anonymous image board?

>> No.12913446

>>12913364
do you think that the chainlink network has room to grow outside of just being the platform that swift builds their wall on?

>> No.12913449

>>12912568
>just in time to meet the regulations of PSD2
PSD2 is nothing to do with smart contracts, just APIs

>> No.12913450
File: 29 KB, 665x389, 23665365.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913450

>>12913364
>See above about their pivotal. Anything that is transparent and easy to see from a top flight project is something they have a vested interest in you seeing.

You genuinely want us to believe that this discussion on the github is just some elaborate ruse and the team does this day in and day out to support some conspiracy

>> No.12913456

>>12913435
so no proofs and you talk out of your ass. wow who would have expected that?

>> No.12913460

>>12913037
it brings me pure joy seeing all these smug neet shitheads and other retarded LINK zealots who were so absurdly confident that they were going to "make it" with chainlink and attacked anyone who dared to even question the project now finally giving up and throwing tantrums and because sergey didn't make them rich. Best of all they have literally nothing else going on in their life because they are fucking losers which means most of them will have to get a job and McDonald's or kill themselves. Hopefully the latter.

>> No.12913468

>>12913435
If you know as much as (You) say you know, you wouldn't need my crumbs anyway, Larpy Mc Larpface

>> No.12913470

>>12913449
because OP is a brainlet and has no idea how any of it works.

>> No.12913495
File: 194 KB, 1040x868, bc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913495

thank you

>> No.12913498

>>12913360
Lol, you are a fucking brainlet. Gosner would not have lifted a finger if not for Moyle. Moyle literally wrote the laws that will enable the legal veracity of these future smart contracts and he was clueless about link until I spelled it out. If you have something to contribute that is inconsistent with my accounting of events then say. Otherwise get on your knees you little daleet tier rajeet.

>> No.12913509

The idea of people constantly FUDing their own investment, it's all far out from my own instincts. I don't know how it comes so naturally to my fellow Link Marines. Or does it just mean I have the wrong mindset for this sort of thing?

>> No.12913526

>>12913446
Yes absolutely
Ironically the bankers, who are basically saying fuck you to the regulators and getting richer, will also probably get some love for funding the network that provided what crypto needed to be relevant. Margaret Sanger wanted to spread abortion to kill the black race. These days she is considered a saint among certain social circles who outwardly espouse their love for diversity and inwardly do everything they can to prevent their un-aborted children from suffering its effects.
Life's a dark kind of funny sometimes
>>12913449
API access you mean
>>12913450
Lets say you were smart enough to write software that allowed for a decentralized oracle network. Would you be smart enough to write software that updated a public github from a private one after a set or variable delay?

>> No.12913527

>>12913435
>x number of accesses to banking APIs
Do you have a ballpark estimate of what that number might be?

Also, I asked the question about a fixed token value not because of accesses to banking APIs, but with respect to the tokens serving as collateral in a $50 Trillion derivatives market.

>> No.12913529
File: 29 KB, 406x452, brainlet3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913529

>hurr hurr me use big words me in conspiracy theory me think stinky linky made by a fat philosophy major will be used by banks....durrr...

>> No.12913547
File: 79 KB, 383x383, 1551624424637.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913547

>>12913450
The Chainlink thing is a meme, it's a lottery, some vagainas are like that too.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can't see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell" thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while my the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells

>> No.12913550

>>12913526
How can I treat LINK like a business? Where would I go to even begin learning how to obtain and profit from data?

>> No.12913553

>>12913498

sure thing bucko, you are the only reason docusign is interested in link, keep thinking what ever you want. Sanrdo and Tom know better.

>> No.12913566

>>12913509
They fud it because it's a piece of shit investment. Nice -30% return over the past year. Truly a new paradigm.

>> No.12913568

>>12913526
How much are you holding? What is your average buy in price?

>> No.12913570

OP, consider this, you unironically believe banks will use THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hR4rDbJPM4

the absolute fucking state of link drones

>> No.12913572

>>12913460
This is why I have less and less sympathy for people who are of sound mind and body and poor. If they had a brain cell active, they would understand they have a great investment coooking and would spend the precious time they have now optimizing their lives so that money, if it comes, won't destroy them
>>12913468
You are saying that we've both presented no proof of our claims and should be taken on the soundness of their logic? I'm ok with that
>>12913509
It is a mark of how weak as human beings they have become:
If they actually stated publicly how they feel about their investment, they would put their fragile egos on the line. So to protect their feelings they FUD. That way if it works out they get to be smug and say "you were so stupid for falling for my FUD" and if it doesn't they get to not be hurt by saying "look I told you it was a scam"

This is also why nobody here has a girlfriend. They choose to put protecting their pathetic ego above taking the risk of taking to women and being rejected. Classic death spiral of the cowardly.

>> No.12913598

>>12913553
I didn't say im the ONLY reason, I just take credit for being the first to bring it to their attention. Again, speak up if you have a legitimate reason to believe otherwise.

>> No.12913612

>>12913572
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I'm just calling a LARP a LARP, that's hardly difficult. You, fren, are the one who must face the burden of proof.

>> No.12913615

>>12913526
>API access you mean
correct. no one is worrying about decentralized oracles for PSD2 go live, because they are scrambling to get their APIs sorted, and the available smart contract platforms arent there yet, in term of scalability for load anyway

Its great LINK will be ready once that next push comes, but can't see 'open banking' banks using smart contracts in September

>> No.12913616

>>12913527
I could give you an estimate, but that would be orders of magnitude wide and essentially useless. Only one way to find out.

Here's something else that never gets discussed with respect to the derivatives counter asset argument: it will work JUST like it does now where the actual counter asset is a hedge itself. So the notion of link being worth quadrillions in total is a farce. What isn't a farce is that if you want a derivative that is deterministic and backed by freely instantly auditable on chain assets (including fiat equivalents) you will have one option and it will have to flow through chainlink. So realistically everything will go asymptotically to its real risk/value with some carve out for the time dependency of money. Some portion of the increased utility and efficiency of that market will be the major determinant for the market value of link.

>> No.12913618

>>12913598
Isn't it bad to talk about this? Won't people figure out who you are?

>> No.12913623

>>12913550
If you have a business or math background you can start learning about this.
If you're a carpenter, just buy a linkpool share and let them worry about it. If link works out you will never notice the missing 25%

>> No.12913631

Thanks OP it's nice seeing some of the old guard still here.

When do you think we see public comments confirming Blythe's relationship to link?

>> No.12913646
File: 53 KB, 1015x392, 5745673.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913646

>>12913526
>Lets say you were smart enough to write software that allowed for a decentralized oracle network. Would you be smart enough to write software that updated a public github from a private one after a set or variable delay?

why the fuck would johnny be asked to review the code if its finished and there is already a finished project you larping faggot? he just joined the team a couple months ago yet according to you it has been done for quite some time. why waste the mans time for a fucking conspiracy? growing tired of these lazy larps. bet you faggots wish your screenshots were posted a year after theyve been posted like AB but besides his price predications no one here has been able to disprove a majority of what he dropped. you didnt even make it a couple of hours faggot. lurk more

>> No.12913657

>>12913618
Highly unlikely, and even if they did find out I've done something positive to help accelerate SC adoption. Im not ashamed of it.

>> No.12913663

>>12913598
>>12913598
again you are wrong, it was brought to their attention before the poc w swift it was brought to them before link was even unveiled, you were certainly early in the general sense, but rest assure tom was well aware by the time you brought it to them. Not to say this didn't solidify yourself in the company cuz you were tuned into something only high lvl insiders knew at the time, but you weren't first. Uber, tesla, stripe, salesforce, DocuSign etc were all brought into the fold by one man who had early stakes in all of them, he isn't an avg investor, he is a friend of royalty and was also the guy who shilled link and smartcontracts.com to the WEF. Im not saying you weren't the first inside the company outside of the leadership to bring it up, but you weren't the first to bring it to Tom and the rest of the top execs there. I am not interested in shitposting my intel, but I cant help but call out your misunderstanding. Good on ya for taking the initiative, but the road was paved in 2015

>> No.12913671

>>12913566
Case in point:>>12913572
>>12913568
Little less than 500k over three wallets and one exchange. Used to just buy when the price went under 20c, then 30c, now just watching.
>>12913570
Case in point #2
>>12913612
What have I claimed that I could prove. I have literally said nothing except that I'm a successful person who regularly interacts with the kind of people who make these kinds of moves. I am definitely not in banking and don't have any ties to the team. What do you want, a selfie?
>>12913615
An oracle network just provides data and api access. If zero smart contracts are operational, SWIFT can still say that chainlink is how you get access to their APIs

>> No.12913689

>>12912568
>pee poo poo pee

>> No.12913690

>>12913616
I think I understand now.

>If they had a brain cell active, they would understand they have a great investment coooking and would spend the precious time they have now optimizing their lives so that money, if it comes, won't destroy them
Love this. Thanks for the info fren :)

>> No.12913695

>>12913623
Im relatively young and working on finishing a degree in finance. I want to take control of this. Im looking up alot of psd2 and really learning about it.

>> No.12913697

>>12913631
No idea, and counter to the hivemind, I think she is less important to the project than many think. I think she feels guilty about her role in the 2008 fiasco and will be trying to make it right by helping with the adoption of a transparent, less dangerous, more efficient alternative. Most people who get a lot of media aren't the ones actually making decisions. She strikes me as being in that camp.
>>12913646
What members of the team do you think fully understand everything about the project?

>> No.12913700

So what you are telling me OP is that I will become fantastically wealthy off of my 1.26 million link? Tbh I don't follow the project yet alone understand it. A friend I think is very smart told me to buy 1 year ago so I did.

>> No.12913707

>>12913663
To be clear, i dont work for docusign and at the time neither did the other parties involved. When discussing link them they provided no indication of any previous awareness of the project, so i am not inclined to believe your comment. It might be that they played a poker face in our discussion but i don't believe that either.

>> No.12913713

>>12913671
You have given information, and stated it as a fact. Some of your information is incorrect. I would love a selfie, but I'm not really interested in seeing the face of those who LARP on here.

>> No.12913717

>>12913671
You think for some reason they will use an oracle network thats feature is writing to blockchain even if they arent using blockchain?

The internet provides data and API accees. Why wouldn't they just say the fucking internet is how you use our API? Like every other API. Why us an oracle network if you aren't using blockchain.

You haven't thought that part out have you

>> No.12913729

>>12913572
Hello? Are you still here?

>> No.12913732

>>12913707
believe wut you will m8, I don't give a flying fook. They knew about the network before it was named and promoted. 2015 bucko. 2015.

>> No.12913745

>>12913732
If you know so much then tell us the adoption timeline and what will be announced this week.

>> No.12913759

Insider here chainlink will have parity with a cup of coffee. It's in the original white paper from before sibos. After sibos the team edited the white paper and removed all reference to price. They also banned price discussion in the telegram. Only recently have they allowed price discussion in the telegram.
Why you ask? Why change tactics? Well the big boys have begun to buy Sergey's OTC supply directly from link. The idea is to have the big boys have two thirds of the supply while neets and other bottom feeders fight over the scraps.
You neets are happy scrapping the shit because you've never seen a miracle. Sergey's miracle is a new vision for the world: a stable coin at parity with the world's foremost commodity... Coffee in cups.

>> No.12913766
File: 113 KB, 900x506, blacked.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913766

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by 4chan (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now 4chan is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a 4chan meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

>> No.12913775
File: 1.53 MB, 320x180, 1380141541644.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12913775

>>12913323
AB....I..is that you??

>> No.12913779

>>12913775
No, but i wish he would come back.

>> No.12913790

>>12912877
You sound like a smart person but the content of your larp is a basic conspiracy play, we’ve seen this before. You had something going earlier on before the tinfoil shit. Oh well, another busted larp.

>> No.12913797

>>12913690
I'm glad someone understands what money really is. If your life is bad now getting money will end up making it worse. Money amplifies, it doesn't fix
>>12913695
Sounds like a great opportunity to burn some midnight oil and learn a bunch
>>12913700
Maybe yes, maybe no
But honestly, probably less if you don't touch it for two years
>>12913713
Cool, thanks for sharing your wisdom
>>12913717
Do they own the internet?
What about the chainlink network?
>>12913729
Yes

>> No.12913802

>>12913288
based nopants poster

>> No.12913811

>>12913797
Ok, thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I really do appreciate it.

>> No.12913817

>>12913745
These pieces of information were in my second or third post
If you can't keep up keep quiet
>>12913759
>>12913766
>>12913790
Looks like the intellectual well is drying up. Anyone else wants to talk feel free, otherwise I'm heading to dinner

>> No.12913818

>>12913745
im not interested in shilling my intel to this board as I previously stated, but im less inclined to let people larp as the reason DocuSign is on board. Good luck being the guy who shouts about how hes an insider to a Peruvian anime distribution board.

>> No.12913829

>>12913697
I really like this thread, thanks op. One question. When should I sell my link? (i don't mean time frame, more like at what point)

And also any advice about raising kids properly? Im just 22 but curious. Thanks

>> No.12913833

>>12913797
Thanks for sharing your LARP :)

>> No.12913835

>>12913797
What are your thoughts on btc and eth?

>> No.12913837

>>12913697
why ask johnny to join the team if it is already finished? why ask him to review a pull request with active discussion from other longer involved team members if the product is already finished?

the simple answer to all this is the assumption the product is already finished is not true.

>> No.12913850

>>12912320
seems legit, charts suggest itll bottom out around mid may as well

>> No.12913862

>>12913817
Sorry OP you seem to have missed the inside joke where chainlink is just a meme, no one here unironically holds link. you must be autistic

>> No.12913893

>>12913817
Thank you for everything. I genuinely have learnt a lot. You mention how you used to be one of us and now you're fully settled etc. This is an achievement that doesn't come by luck. You're clearly very smart. Your demeanour in this thread was needed and it was actually what made me listen. Lesson learnt. Genuinely thank you again for this. I really need to grow the fuck up.

>> No.12913901

>>12913829
If I were a full time finance guy I could give you a better answer.
My plan is to sell 1% of my remaining stack every month. If there are times that the staking returns on link via linkpool are better than I would expect in an index fund, I'll stop selling and stake. If something fundamentally changes about the project for the negative (see counter risk post above) I'll sell most. If something comes up that I'm certain is bullish non-public information I might stop selling for a few months, but honestly trying to time markets is a fools game.

With respect to raising kids it is exactly the same as everything else in life. If you put forth honest effort and don't lie to your kids they will love you for it and end up as good human beings. Better to tell them the truth too early than to have them think everything you say is bullshit because you're a hypocrite.
>>12913811
No problem. If you become successful stick around and help the newfags.

>> No.12914058

>>12913817
Thanks for the larp/info.

I'm skeptical on your conspiracy theory around their pivotal/github but it's fun to think about.

>> No.12914106

>>12913797
>Do they own the internet?
>What about the chainlink network?
What are you talking about? do you know how you get a reply from a chainlink oracle?
it's not a global load balancer, you interact with oracle contracts. You think SWIFT will force people to use smart contracts to hit their API
anon...you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the technology if you think thats the case

>> No.12914112

>>12913901
If Swift is really in bed with LINK as much as you suggest, where does that leave XRP? Yeah I know you have no crystal ball but what’s your outlook for ripple?

>> No.12914158

>>12912651
>And the network doesnt. even. exist.
This is very interesting to me...even if OP is a larp, his point about Chainlink making partnerships with big projects like Accord and Openlaw while not even having a product is a very interesting point.

>> No.12914198

>>12913037
>Giving up now

You should be in it for the long haul, not cry if you don't get rich within 1-2 years.

>> No.12914228

>>12913901
To give creedence to the private pivotal tracker, they have admitted that there is a private pivotal tracker I think around half a year ago. The idea that the entire project is done in secret is a little more iffy. Nevertheless thanks for your input wealthy-anon, i truly appreciate it

>> No.12914258

>>12914228
for non node related code
they have team members working on customer integration tasks... think oracles (chainlinks)
the specific customer oracle code is in the private repo

>> No.12914271

>>12912772
FUCK I want link to moon within the next 6 months because I have to pay tax on last year's gains FUCK FUCK FUCK
T. All in 250k + probably going to lose 100k to the tax man WHY EVEN LIVE

>> No.12914273

>>12912932
lol

>> No.12914289

>>12913036
Go back

>> No.12914361

>>12913797
My plan has always been to hold until 2022 unless price went to absurd levels before then ($50+).

I'm more time oriented then price oriented.

>> No.12914397

>>12913901
I have a question.

Much has been alluded to the timing of Chainlink Mainnet...the timing of the audit.

Does this timing have anything to do with the Ethereum fork being completed and if so could it be an announced collaboration?

If not Ethereum then why is the timing so important?

Do you know?

>> No.12914421

>>12914397
Also, you stated that the pivotal is pretty much a mirage for us.

Does that mean audits have been completed for a while now?

>> No.12914434
File: 2.20 MB, 2092x1280, GrandTetons_03web.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12914434

>>12914361
$88/LINK is equivalent to the market cap of XRP at the height of the last bull. Do you really think $50+ LINK is "absurd"? How much do you really believe in this project, faggot?

>> No.12914455

>>12914434
1k USD is fud at this point. We're just waiting for the rest of the world to catch up

>> No.12914477

>>12914434
Do you really think a 2017 bullrun will repeat itself? Random altcoins were pulling 100x for the hell of it, 2017 was truly something else.

>> No.12914537

>>12913450
>You genuinely want us to believe that this discussion on the github is just some elaborate ruse and the team does this day in and day out to support some conspiracy
I work at a FANG company.

Updating an external GitHub with just a subset of your codebase is in fact completely normal and done all the time.

My team actually finds it to be a bit of a hassle on some projects and therefore designs with that shit in mind when possible, just because we think it's nice to be able to open up the stuff we make (and I guess other reasons but I don't do any open stuff so I might not be privy to all the reasoning).

There are tools that exist that will just take stuff annonated as being safe to share externally and add it to a git repo even for projects that don't otherwise use git in any way.

This is the easiest part to believe, I think.

>> No.12914544

>>12914537
Seems far fletched though...why would the chainlink team go through all that work? Chainlink is virtually unknown outside of 4chan.

>> No.12914577

>>12912320
I have a question.

Whats with some anons saying the timing of Chainlink Mainnet is inportant and coincides with some other driving force... Also, the timing of the audit being relevant

Does this timing have anything to do with the Ethereum fork being completed and if so could it be an announced collaboration?

If not Ethereum then why is the timing of mainnet so important?

>> No.12914626

>>12914434
$88/LINK is equivalent to the market cap of XRP at the height of the last bull.
$127,000,000,000 (XRP peak) / 350,000,000 circulating LINK tokens = $362 USD per LINK
ftfy

>> No.12914630
File: 42 KB, 700x380, BendOR-MountainsOverLakeTodd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12914630

>>12914477
Bitch, BTC is going to 100-200k. XRP and random shit coins won't pump, but you bet your ass legitimate projects like LINK will pump hard during the next bull In my opinion far surpassing the MCap of XRP. Dumb boomer/millenial money will still be out there for another decade. BTC pumped to such levels with no institutional adoption or infrastructure. Imagine whats coming once crypto makes inroads into everyone's life.

Watch based Bob Loukas (Gold trader for 30 years) break down what's coming with BTC price:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivWdOztDkv4

>> No.12914636

>>12914577
Mainnet will dump and anons will make a short term profit. Prepare to buy back at .20

>> No.12914639

>>12914630
Do you think a portfolio consisting of btc, eth, and link is good for the next bullrun?

>> No.12914640

>>12914630
>BTC is going to 100-200k
What about fees

>> No.12914644
File: 101 KB, 1436x869, 27ldon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12914644

>>12914630
>next bull

Should we tell him guys?

>> No.12914645

>>12912643
1 month

>> No.12914796

>>12913364
Any recommended reading for preserving and growing wealth? Philosophy?

>> No.12914865

>>12914434
The XRP price you're referring to was the result of a massive speculative bubble that then popped. It has no relevance to the potential value of LINK.

>> No.12914891

>>12913817
This comment was not directed at you. Perhaps you need to keep up.

>> No.12914909

>>12913818
You misunderstand, i never claimed to be an insider. Literally all i have claimed is to be the first one who shilled dicusign. It is you who claims to know more but provides nothing to substantiate your (((royal))) connection.

>> No.12915062

Is 160k enough to make it in 2 years?

>> No.12915124
File: 455 KB, 1498x997, 196B0952-CD74-452C-8BAA-C3E187A5FA78.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12915124

>>12912320
thanks OP i found this thread to be more motivating than informational, as you said you dont really need to be an insider to know anything you said. i think the link marines need that motivation to make their life better is really key. ive been trying to last couple days and its hard but im trying. Hope you are still here to answer this, with some much invested i dont believe that you dont have any price predictions, i feel like a person like you would have a general idea of when they would want to take profit, wether it goes parabolic or it takes lets say 5 years...i know its stupid to predict price yeah but im not asking for a prediction but even you must have some fantasty numbers in your head like us, i mean you were one of us right?

>> No.12915163

>>12912420
Chainlink is a scam
This is not FUD, it is a simple fact

>> No.12915215

>>12912568

Key dates :

14 March 2019: All Financial Institutions offering an API solution must have it available for external testing by PISPs and AISPs.

14 September 2019: The final deadline for all companies within the EU to comply with PSD2’s Regulatory Technical Standard (RTS) pertaining to directive (EU) 2015/2366 (PSD2)

>> No.12915236

>>12915215
>PSD2’s Regulatory Technical Standard (RTS) pertaining to directive (EU) 2015/2366 (PSD2)
ctrl+f smart contract, blockchain, anything related to chainlink = 0 results

LINK will enable the use of these mandated API's in smart contracts, but people need to stop thinking that PSD2 itself is related to smart contracts

>> No.12915294

>>12915236
>The Directive's purpose was to increase pan-European competition and participation in the payments industry also from non-banks, and to provide for a level playing field by harmonizing consumer protection and the rights and obligations for payment providers and users.[2]

Were they thinking about blockchain/smart contract ?

>> No.12915302

>>12913460
Way to lump us all together. I never attacked anyone. I was never smug about LINK. Nor was I absurdly confident. I just felt really good about it. Everything was there. You're right about the nothing else going on in my life part. I'm a depressed zoomer. But I have 2400 matches on tinder from one scrubby bathroom mirror selfie and fuck new high class college pussy 2-3x per week on average in my crypto funded dorm. That's probably more than what you can say. If I end up on the streets, at least I can say I lived a little. But honestly that'll probably never happen cause I'm 6'5 white and good looking with an army of old rich fags who would love to pamper me for absolutely nothing. My only detriment is shit tier brain chemistry.

>> No.12915391

>>12913435
dude you are one of the worst larper,
the whole idea that SWIFT is somehow involved in all of this on some deep insider level is a meme, Sergey wouldn't bother working with some absolute who crypto projects if that was the case.

You really think that someone will buy your BS theory that the code has been completed a year ago and all the tasks and information is being released in a controlled fashion to fool a bunch of neets. Alex Jones wouldn't believe that shit.
>le 'you guys weren't supposed to find this project out' meme

absolutely pathetic

>> No.12915494

>>12913037
You outrank me but this attitude is not befitting of the corps, and is frankly pathetic, sir.

>> No.12915496

kek at people believing this shitty larp, OP is clueless as the link team

>> No.12915517
File: 43 KB, 200x164, 582FDE55-5F24-452A-9F1A-13AF4893592C.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12915517

>>12914645
>1 month
lol fuck u

>> No.12915530

>>12915294
No, they were thinking about open banking

>> No.12915531
File: 123 KB, 506x775, 590203EF-6BA1-4E73-BAA8-A7A102D12EE4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12915531

>>12914796
Mein Kampf & The Quran

>> No.12915969

>>12915531
fuck muhammed

>> No.12916387

IC3 continues to research projects. Does ChainLink own Ari or does Ari really own ChainLink? Seems like they can’t exist without each other at this point. Do you think they have non-compete clauses ?

Ari Juels, while at the RSA, wrote a book on the NSA and the occult. Do they believe/practice in the occult? Perhaps ChainLink gave us /biz/ Link on purpose ?

Instance and derivatives are the first big ones yes. But Sergey has said that a lot of institutional investors are scared on trusting a new technology so adoption will take time. Was this a bluff ?

Good fucking thread. Thanks OP.

>> No.12916858

>>12915531
Based

>> No.12916950

>>12914106
This guy gets it. Everyone here is retarded
>An oracle network just provides data and api access. If zero smart contracts are operational, SWIFT can still say that chainlink is how you get access to their APIs
t. retard OP

>> No.12917071

>>12916387
Chainlink bought Ari

>> No.12917154

>>12912320
You totally should get a tripcode fren

>> No.12917163
File: 314 KB, 815x630, LINK-FLOWERPATCH-COLLAB.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917163

>>12912320
>>12912320
>>12912320
Check the chainlink discord for this giveaway pic related

get ur gibs anon!

>> No.12917174

>>12913901

thanks for the larp/info, better than 99% of threads either way

>> No.12917373

good larp

>> No.12917409

>In other words, if they did everything privately and psd2 launched, they would have to give away access or could face legal action as not being compliant with providing open banking. Remember smartcontract/chainlink have had the full SWIFT logo on their home page for over a year.

/biz/ are the pawns in this game. The team likely handed us the keys to help them balance the banking influence over the world

>> No.12917532

>>12913037
This marine is having a pussy seizure. Medic!

>> No.12917704

>>12913288
Based post

>> No.12917712
File: 15 KB, 215x91, Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 1.57.40 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917712

>>12912320
you have to have a working product before mainnet lmao
shuda bot ary

>> No.12917725
File: 5 KB, 500x250, SCAMBROSUS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917725

>>12912388
>Its the least scammy in all of crypto
if this is true
why did they confirm market waves 18 then no show weeks later because a working demo was required

MUH FIRESIDE CHATS
fucking rip

>> No.12917784
File: 11 KB, 156x92, Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 3.15.50 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12917784

>>12913288
>becuz no one fucking needs to know what we already know.
that chainlink has zero working product? lmao, oh, i already been knew that nigger
MUHHUH, MUH CHOWSAND DOLUR EEND OF YR

>> No.12918078

>>12912320
>For the inevitable faggots that disagree: my entire crypto portfoilio is Link
so you just explained why I shouldn't trust you - you're a fuking idiot!

>> No.12918534

>posting
>epic bread
>I am
feels comfy man

>> No.12918593

is it true that sergey makes everyone in the office call burgers "Sergers" ???

>> No.12918634
File: 288 KB, 521x509, 7777777_0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12918634

>>12918593
This is 100% true Thomas confirmed it in slack

>> No.12918639

>>12918634
sergularity

>> No.12918883
File: 412 KB, 437x1026, 1539126056642.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12918883

>>12918639
Selebtrated with sergers just as the holy one foretold

>> No.12919322

>>12912568
Ok thanks I’ll have to come back later I’m on chapter 4 of your post and have 8 more chapters to go

>> No.12919457

I think you had some decent thoughts but the auto updating github seems incorrect. Seems.

Still though, these threads make my dick hard.

You really think Gosner will have a large impact?

>> No.12919486

>>12913288
absolute YE GAHL and check 88 AND BASED

>> No.12919686

He says that he's not a LARPer but claims that with absolute certainty mainnet will not be released today BUT we will see some other announcement as big as the TC acquisition. Is that not something that an "insider" would say? He can't claim those things without knowledge from some source that has never appeared on here. It's great hopium and all but a bit too conspiracy'ish for my taste. Don't know much about law but if OP was right then it would mean the team has lied to us for months, straight on fucked our asses. Even if SWIFT has sinister goals they can't break the law without getting involved in serious trouble and risking their reputation. It's all about political correctness these days.

>> No.12920281

>>12912772
>banklets are meanies
Yeah, it’s all Kumabaya, peaches, cream and high self esteem from here on out.

>> No.12920617

>>12918883
god damn
you know youre the master faggot ringleader when you single handily influenced all the dumbass zoomer fuckbois on this site
thanks sirgay, you killed biz

>> No.12920761

>>12912877
>speculating on price is a fools errand
>all I can say is link has the best fundamentals in crypto and over time price is drawn to fundamentals. How long stupid people can remain irrational is anyone's guess
How long whales choose to suppress irrational price discovery is the question.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there are contingency stacks for maintaining relatively stable fluctuations in volatility.

>> No.12920835

>>12920761
Is $50 link possible is what I’m trying to figure out

>> No.12921181

>>12914630
Stop showing these fools how beautiful our state is.

>>12920835
All sorts of price levels are possible. But it’s the ratios by which price is algorythmically distributed into and out of a specific level that gives one an idea as to the institutional order flow dictating where price discovery is “allowed” to top/bottom out to new ath/atl. Of course, conventional retail TA is intentionally designed to obfuscate how to extrapolate these levels where price pivots or consolidates. One has to employ a special kind of TA that, with the exception of Michael Huddleston, isn’t freely taught to retail plebs and even he isn’t actually spelling out what to do, merely gracious enough to point folks in the right direction by highlighting the principals and concepts behind what to do. Check him out if you’re a trader or aspiring one.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action