[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.14 MB, 2600x2045, 1549672157325.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12747421 No.12747421 [Reply] [Original]

Is it possible to get decent cash flow by gainsmaxing your art skill and drawing fetish art? There has to be some way to muscle in on the ethots.

>> No.12747456

Yes, some people make $25k a month drawing sex cartoons

>> No.12747511

>>12747456
are they all on patreon or some other platform(s)?

>> No.12747650

>>12747511
Patreon, however Patreon is very blue pillled with cuck CEO, so they can ban you at any time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbbA2gZuIpE

>> No.12747688

>>12747511
If you're serious then there are a couple options:
Especially early on you need to just draw and put those up in a gallery on some degenerate site (Deviantart or Furaffinity probably). If you get good enough and build brand recognition (distinct art style) plus get a good reputation as someone to get to draw Sonic shitting in a self-insert's mouth (or whatever other niche you try to find) then you can make a considerable amount from commissions.
Merch is also an option, especially body pillow covers of whatever horrible abominations you draw. SFW mugs and T-shirts are also something I've seen, which could double as an extra source of advertising.
Once you've gathered momentum though, yes, you can try to go on Patreon and have people sponsor you. Offer commissions as rewards for the higher tiers and milk more money from it than just taking the commissions. Try to start a comic or make a text-based game if you have any writing skills (think Corruption of Champions) because that's the shit that really brings in Patreon money if it gets popular.

I'm gonna go get tendies, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

>> No.12747693

>>12747456
No. NO. No one makes 25k a month drawing pony shit or whatever the fuck you think they're doing. No one makes that kind of money drawing, no one makes it as a fucking low budget instathot. These numbers are all fake bullshit and you're morons for believing them. fuck me.