[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.07 MB, 1079x803, 1547990177585.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
12666158 No.12666158 [Reply] [Original]

The first time I saw Sergey, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life by his side. Sergey is a dangerous man. He is guilty of stealing my heart.

I used to be a good Muslim boy until I learned about Chainlink. I got hooked once I understood how much society needs decentralized oracles. Hearing Sergey's sexy talk about tamper proof blackchains was the last straw for me. I left Rashida, my fiancee, and went all in. I invested in Chainlink BECAUSE I'M A GAY MAN.

YES! I'M GAY AND MUSLIM AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT. I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. AND I'M NOT ONLY ONE.

I want to kiss Sergey and rub my tongue against his. I want to lay my head on his soft belly and lick his armpit while he inserts his thick fingers into my anus. I want to get married to Sergey and take care of our children. We will make love every day and night. We will break social conventions and show that our love knows no gender boundaries. COME CHAINLINK WITH US.

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!